Thread: (Questionnaire) Type Me - FarDraft #2

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deleted.
    Last edited by FarDraft; 12-15-2018 at 11:37 PM.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think only ILE can produce so much text. I know you think you are not alpha but alpha description is completely ridiculous to me anyway.
    It looks like you are NT, and from NT only EP has so much energy. So it would be ENTp.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There is a lot of Ti in your post, it was easily the first thing I noticed.

Your explanation before the questionnaire does seem to make gamma unlikely. There were some things later on that sounded gamma-like but that could also just be weak Si.

Alpha NT seems very probable.

Sidenote: VI is largely useless.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    The thing is that I am uncertain as to whether that Ti was learned or developed. As I mentioned in my last "Type Me" thread, I engage in many Ti subjects/topics, meaning that developing Ti was a must for me. I am unsure as to whether that is my natural state or just something I had to develop.

The main reason I haven't considered the alpha quadrant is because of the valuing of Fe and Si. I don't really value Si, as you've noted, and I find Fe to be largely fake. I prefer the honesty of Fi. However, the alternative is the beta quadrant, which I suppose is possible, but would make me either an STP or an NFJ, neither of which I think are likely. Delta serves the same problem. By process of elimination, gamma is the only other quadrant remaining, which I think makes sense given that I value Fi and Te and Ni and Se. I was considering ILI-Te, given that that would imply strong usage of demonstrative Ti and would have Fe POLr. The only issue is that gammas repress Ne and ILIs ignore Ne. However, I believe I show strong usage of Ne. Could LII-Ne be possible since LIIs have demonstrative Ni?
    The Ti could be developed, but I did not notice much Te in your writing. Most of the things you said and how you seemed to reach those conclusions seemed to be through a Ti process.

There also wasn't really any Se, it just looked like weak Si, which you seem to want someone to take care of for you (the Si stuff).

I was originally thinking LII purely because of the Ti and LII-Ne could be a good fit.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Let's assume that your conclusion is true, which I think is highly probable. Does this conflict with my MBTI typing (INTJ) or are the systems separate enough to be INTJ behaviourally and INTj cognitively?

Also, where does the strategic/tactical thinking come in to play? One of my main reasons for selecting INTJ over INTP was that I am simply always aware of the consequences of my actions and where different decisions would lead me. I am very strategic and tactical by nature and have been so for much of my life - it actually really aided with my playing chess at a young age. I know that the LII is naturally goal-oriented/strategic but does that manifest in the form of strategic planning? I was seriously considering LIE-Ni for this very reason.
    It doesn't conflict, they are two different systems with a lot of differences. The cognitive functions and information elements might have the same names, but are quite different. It might honestly be easiest to just forget MBTI is there, I have (personally) found Socionics to be much more accurate and insightful.

The Reinin dichotomies aren't really viewed as an accurate means to typing, so don't put too much stock into them.

Chess can be played using either Ti or Ni, or any other number of IEs. The thought process that brings you to the conclusions you reach are the important part for Socionics.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's interesting to me. Honestly, I always thought I could have been an ENTp. However, I am generally not this energetic in the outside world. Unless I am interested in the topic of conversation, I am very brief and business-like, preferring to obtain what I need from people and then leaving. Unfortunately, intellectual conversations are relatively sparse, so this demeanour is my natural form. Does this hold up with the ILE theory? Also, would you suspect a subtype or just neutral if I were ENTp?

Also, could the energy claim just be preference of the declaring Reinin dichotomy given that I like to monologue?
    As NT you would not be energetic in traditional sense but when writing or discussing for example. Or at a job which is preferable by ILE. There are many other factors which could make you behave differently than normal ILE. Normal ILE is very rare, as everyone is different. Before guessing subtype it would be good to settle on the type first. When you get your first serious, full time job for over 5 years and also long term girlfriend you would get idea how you socially behave.
    The monologue is mostly unique to ILE and they usually display it one way or another. But it's not really good way of communication. It's too much talking and it's putting people off. It's better to think it in your head and communicate shortly and clearly your ideas. Like showing your ready product and not the process of making it.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Something to consider: ILI.

Is meaning, symbolism, patterns etc itself is something you like to manipulate for your own good? It seems like important component of your being/thinking and not just something you just tend to get bit anguished while thinking.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

FarDraft-have you uploaded a video? That + this filled out questionnaire would be really helpful, but of course you don't have to upload one if you'd rather not. I am getting that you're probably more Gamma than Alpha, but I couldn't make that distinction until I read the part about what you value in friendships and romance. You seem to use a lot of Ti and Ne, but you also don't seem to value Fe and Si. I can see the argument you made for being Te-valuing in the first place, but perhaps you had to learn to use Ti and Ne more in debates.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTx. I lean towards ILI because of the Se values, as you've already mentioned. The inquisitiveness, paired with an inaccurate follow through of the processes wouldn't be hazarded for a Ni lead. Strong Ti is there too.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think exploration seems lacking at the expense of forecasting. Ni> Ne.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

+Fe hidden agenda much? ENTp seems like a very viable guess.....

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    What is Fe HA here?
    His propensity to color up ideas with appealing-slash-appeasing words, e.g. "This, I think, is where we get the idea that simplicity implies elegance."

But I've changed my mind to LII-Ne now. This is contact +Fe. These responses remind me of a member here @Avalonia who was typed as LII.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's also pretty moronic to type all that was written as Si, or alternatively as its supervisee... lulz

Idk Avalonia but there are good chances that people who write similarly are not all of the same type, there are even good chances that Avalonia was mystyped.