Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    But why does Gulenko say there’s not a lot of normalizing types that get typed? It seems to me there’s a lot of weirdo creative types.

hmm I don't know about that. Gulenko only mentioned to me that his school mostly attracts creative subtypes. most people on his team are C subs. the normalising types in eastern europe don't like his school, because they are used to Model A. D the rarest subtype. from my personal observation, D subs are often leaders, politicians, sports captains, CEO's. jobs with a lot of responsibility that require a lot of work with a difficult goal. C subs are eccentrics that don't fit into society and do their own thing. can be highly gifted in an area that interests them. N-subs are the most common. you can find them anywhere. I would guess that >50% of women are N-subs. it's the most-family oriented subtype. H-subs have the least amount of energy. I think that a lot of beggars, homeless people, people with disabilities etc. are harmonsing subtypes.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    To those who have been typed by Gulenko:
    1) How confident are you that he is correct?
    2) How would you disprove his typing?
    I was in between types EII and ESI for myself for a while. Made videos and threads, and even asked cognitive types to type me. And eventually I gave up thinking about it. I couldn’t see myself as being Se creative, and neither could my family. But I could see how I could be Ni/Se valuing. And Se doesn’t seem to bother me all that much. If I had known it’d be pretty easy to get typed by gulenko, I would have done it before. I personally feel like IEI-N makes a lot of sense for myself and explains a lot. I know others might think gulenko’s theories are bunk, and that I’m some other type, but I’m going with what makes the most sense to me. Besides, I find someone with 30 years experience and in depth understanding on the subject having a lot more value than random people saying things like I’m a Si lead because my clothes match or I’m Se lead because I said someone’s nail polish was red (true story). I’ve read some people say it’s a journey and they should be able to make their own decisions on what their type is. But I personally felt I’m a difficult case for one, and another, as others have said, people lie. Maybe not on purpose. But possibly to themselves.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I was in between types EII and ESI for myself for a while. Made videos and threads, and even asked cognitive types to type me. And eventually I gave up thinking about it. I couldn’t see myself as being Se creative, and neither could my family. But I could see how I could be Ni/Se valuing. And Se doesn’t seem to bother me all that much. If I had known it’d be pretty easy to get typed by gulenko, I would have done it before. I personally feel like IEI-N makes a lot of sense for myself and explains a lot. I know others might think gulenko’s theories are bunk, and that I’m some other type, but I’m going with what makes the most sense to me. Besides, I find someone with 30 years experience and in depth understanding on the subject having a lot more value than random people saying things like I’m a Si lead because my clothes match or I’m Se lead because I said someone’s nail polish was red (true story). I’ve read some people say it’s a journey and they should be able to make their own decisions on what their type is. But I personally felt I’m a difficult case for one, and another, as others have said, people lie. Maybe not on purpose. But possibly to themselves.
    yayyyy for normies

Normalizing is elevated Ti and Fi. For IEI-N, that’s strengthened demo and mob so that’s probably people can recognize stronger Fi. Hobbyists don’t know the theory so well not how to apply it properly. A lot of it is rooted in bias and then gets projected.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post
    hmm I don't know about that. Gulenko only mentioned to me that his school mostly attracts creative subtypes. most people on his team are C subs. the normalising types in eastern europe don't like his school, because they are used to Model A. D the rarest subtype. from my personal observation, D subs are often leaders, politicians, sports captains, CEO's. jobs with a lot of responsibility that require a lot of work with a difficult goal. C subs are eccentrics that don't fit into society and do their own thing. can be highly gifted in an area that interests them. N-subs are the most common. you can find them anywhere. I would guess that >50% of women are N-subs. it's the most-family oriented subtype. H-subs have the least amount of energy. I think that a lot of beggars, homeless people, people with disabilities etc. are harmonsing subtypes.
    I imagine the D subtypes are the rarest because it’s modeled after EJ temperament so elevated Fe and Te are powerhouses in their own right. I find them less likely to seek out assistance on any level. So N subtypes are more prone to being static with what they’ve learned?

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    To those who have been typed by Gulenko:
    1) How confident are you that he is correct?
    2) How would you disprove his typing?
    I'm in the camp that he's correct about me. I'm still in the process of typing since I'm still researching, but his reasoning makes the most sense so far. Especially compared to people on the forum, who use reasoning such as "I once met a cashier who looked might have been high, and she looked IEI, and you look like her, so IEI it is." IEI fits me overall. Role Si with how I dress and with how I take care of others, Fe with the my emotions are "glittery, bright, positive, and charming" even when talking about negative things, my outlook is far-ended but positive even when things are going to crap (Ni), I mainly see life as cyclical since I'm always spotting out the same patterns. Se doesn't scare me at all, I actually think it's funny when people tell me I'm being foolish or egotistical lol.

If I were to debunk it, I would reason that I have fairly strong Se and might have been EIE all along. But after thinking about it, I don't utilize Se like an EIE. My Se is cautious but it's valued. I use it to break down things over time, but it takes a lot going on in life for me to tap out of one situation.

The process of self typing can be valid, but it usually takes years, otherwise there's a bias (which is fine, people are biased when reviewing themselves. It's just a fact). I was researching Socionics on and off for about 7 years before I joined this forum. I typed as IEI first. Then EIE after due to forum input. Then I got typed by G and he said IEI. So, basically back to square one, haha. I couldn't relate to Si polr when really looking at it, I enjoy baking and other cute crafting hobbies, and Te role didn't fit me since it was too painful for me to utilize.

But that's just my journey. Other people have it differently, I'm sure.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It is funny how Gulenko defines things backwards from my own perception in terms of motivational functioning which I think is largely subjective. Given that I can adjust to it.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post

As for friendship, I saw one member claiming that good subtype compatibility (preferably same subtypes) can 'overcome' ITR in not-so-deep relationships. There may be something to that.
    I see a tendency for friends to group around H/C or N/D. Then the actual main types can be more or less compatible. Like a H-SEI I used to know had friends who were H-LSI and C-SLE. Or an C-ILE who hung out with C-SEE, H-SEI, H-ILE, H-ESE.
    Last edited by Tallmo; 12-13-2020 at 05:29 AM.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Because you typed them wrong. Obviously.

I agree, yeah, so your point with this is?

It is addressed in Gulenko's book, see up to page 36 from the beginning. Socionics is based on Jung's work and it is explained how and why they came up with the 16 types.

Here is just one an extract from page 19:

Another one from page 15:

Thats what I said. I'm a merry aka subjectivist according to quadric dichotomies. I place weight on reputation. You guys have no reputation, I have no reputation, we aren't trained in this, so I disregard anything you guys say and I question my own observations and reasoning on other people's types. I did type myself across several models and systems, LSI is the only type that makes sense across the board for me due to many reasons. Idk about other ppl, I'm satisfied with knowing this about myself.

When someone comes to me saying they are my dual and they haven't been typed by someone with reputation, I don't believe them lol.. why would I?

Idk, you seem to me like you are emotional and angry. Its pointless to converse with you, I'm mainly writing this for other ppl reading.

yeah, but I don't care about your problems, nor do I want to type you. e_e I'm not your shrink, friend, parent or nanny..
    I still wish you could address what I'm actually saying instead of constantly making everything about something else. Or making my points to be about something they are not. They call this "strawman" arguments. For the sake that you might actually not be doing this intentionally, I'll explain

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Because you typed them wrong. Obviously.
    You don't actually know that, you are assuming that just because you don't know me. So how is this in any way helpful here?

I agree, yeah, so your point with this is?
    Well clearly if I try to say you meant "anything" by it, you will just ignore that. So what exactly did "YOU" mean by even posting that then? You were originally talking about you think authoritarian is better than democracy and that they should be in control to make decisions, then you post a picture of an authoritarian leader, stalin making a heart. So what were you saying there then? It seemed like a pretty clear endorsement of Stalin.

It is addressed in Gulenko's book, see up to page 36 from the beginning. Socionics is based on Jung's work and it is explained how and why they came up with the 16 types.

Here is just one an extract from page 19:

Another one from page 15:
    Well, Gulenko follows it then, which is actually great. I'm finding less flaws with his thinking now, though I'm probably never going to accept DCNH as all that helpful.

But that wasn't my point...my point was about the forum. Why you have to "strawman" my point? Most the forum follows things other than Jung and even believes it is best regarded as a separate theory. This is gravely mistaken.

Thats what I said. I'm a merry aka subjectivist according to quadric dichotomies. I place weight on reputation. You guys have no reputation, I have no reputation, we aren't trained in this, so I disregard anything you guys say and I question my own observations and reasoning on other people's types. I did type myself across several models and systems, LSI is the only type that makes sense across the board for me due to many reasons. Idk about other ppl, I'm satisfied with knowing this about myself.

When someone comes to me saying they are my dual and they haven't been typed by someone with reputation, I don't believe them lol.. why would I?
    That's the thing though, I for example do have reputation, just not publicly, because I don't want people to care about that because "I" think it clouds people's judgements or makes things about that when it should be about learning.

I'd rather hear people reason things themselves and post their honest thoughts and not the thoughts of someone else. That's just me and I get where you are coming from, but I think you do learning a disservice by trying to shortcut with someone like Gulenko or telling people they should do the same or telling them they are wrong about their understanding and should defer to someone else. It's like cheating on an engineering test, you got the answer, but if you actually try and do what you didn't learn, it's going to fail miserably. I mean what's the point in knowing your type, if you can't type others? Even if Gulenko could type everyone in your life, still what's the point when you can't really make sense of it all yourself?

Maybe we just value different things here I guess. But this fascination with authority "in regards to socionics", something very personal because it's about our understanding of ourselves and others, which can involve subjectivity and thus be pseudoscience, I just don't get. And I really don't see how that truly enlightens anyone.

Idk, you seem to me like you are emotional and angry. Its pointless to converse with you, I'm mainly writing this for other ppl reading.
    It's just frustrating when I try to make points with you, you disregard or make them about something else. You make me not even want to log in and talk on the forum because I don't even want to look at your reply. And yet you are supposed to be Merry? And now you are helping to turn the forum into a place where only people with some kind of "authority" matter...that's sad, especially when questions of identity are more a personal thing, than something an authority is supposed to conclude...I mean I have no problem with putting more weight on people like Gulenko, but don't assume everyone else is an idiot just because some people have a poor typing ability or devalue what's gained through personal experience and applying the theory personally. That's just being an ass. And I don't at all expect you to understand at this point, but it is a bit sad and it does take some of the curiosity and fun out of this place, if that's what it comes down to.

yeah, but I don't care about your problems, nor do I want to type you. e_e I'm not your shrink, friend, parent or nanny..
    That's fine and I get it, but again...that wasn't my point. My point was that you haven't put in the effort or gotten enough experience to learn to type effectively (which you agree with I think), so when you say

I don't see why or how understanding or caring about specific individuals or not affects the validity of my arguments.
    It does mean you don't know who is a good typer or not and telling people their typings are wrong makes no sense. Sure, someone like Gulenko is going to be better at typing than someone that just started socionics, or maybe even someone that hasn't put much thought into it either, but that doesn't really give you the right to tell complete strangers they must be wrong about typings just because you don't know them or they don't have some kind of authority or credentials...this isn't even science...it's more pseudoscience, so please get out with that high and mighty nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder whose multi Nobody is. safsom? Subteigh? Someone else? It's entertaining.
    They use temperament and subtypes so definitely not safsom.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    I'm in the camp that he's correct about me. I'm still in the process of typing since I'm still researching, but his reasoning makes the most sense so far. Especially compared to people on the forum, who use reasoning such as "I once met a cashier who looked might have been high, and she looked IEI, and you look like her, so IEI it is." IEI fits me overall. Role Si with how I dress and with how I take care of others, Fe with the my emotions are "glittery, bright, positive, and charming" even when talking about negative things, my outlook is far-ended but positive even when things are going to crap (Ni), I mainly see life as cyclical since I'm always spotting out the same patterns. Se doesn't scare me at all, I actually think it's funny when people tell me I'm being foolish or egotistical lol.

If I were to debunk it, I would reason that I have fairly strong Se and might have been EIE all along. But after thinking about it, I don't utilize Se like an EIE. My Se is cautious but it's valued. I use it to break down things over time, but it takes a lot going on in life for me to tap out of one situation.

The process of self typing can be valid, but it usually takes years, otherwise there's a bias (which is fine, people are biased when reviewing themselves. It's just a fact). I was researching Socionics on and off for about 7 years before I joined this forum. I typed as IEI first. Then EIE after due to forum input. Then I got typed by G and he said IEI. So, basically back to square one, haha. I couldn't relate to Si polr when really looking at it, I enjoy baking and other cute crafting hobbies, and Te role didn't fit me since it was too painful for me to utilize.

But that's just my journey. Other people have it differently, I'm sure.
    You actually do have stronger Se because you’re creative subtype which strengthens Se and Ne. The dimensions are in relation to the functions to give you an idea of how your functions are weighted compared to one another.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I wonder whose multi Nobody is. safsom? Subteigh? Someone else? It's entertaining.
    Not me. Are they really a multi?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Uncle Ave
    "Uncle Ave LSI"

To be typed by Gulenko as T you could to have the similar issue as mentioned there. You wanted to have T much.

@thegreenfaerie to get base T is among most funny typings of the local "funny squad"

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @thegreenfaerie to get base T is among most funny typings of the local "funny squad"
    Yeah, that seems a bizarre typing to me. If I were considering sending the man money, that would be enough to make me abandon that idea instantly.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Uncle Ave
    "Uncle Ave LSI"

To be typed by Gulenko as T you could to have the similar issue as mentioned there. You wanted to have T much.

You’re right it is funny since you’re really just a sad, depressed, lonely LSI and you’re upset that they have clarity and you’re chasing a pipe dream aka EII

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll just share my opinion. I think when Gulenko gets it right, it's beautiful. But I don't believe he always gets it right. Even disregarding his methods and culture/language barriers it's not possible to be right all the time about something this subjective. It's a substitute for a certainty that doesn't exist. This isn't to say it isn't informative nor that it is meaningless. On the contrary, it's interesting. It's just not cut and dry. It's not the Truth necessarily. It's not an absolute. There are no absolutes in socionics. No matter what, a human being is always more than this.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"funny squad"
    you’re pretty funny, too @Sol. A different kind of funny, but still pretty funny
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    I'll just share my opinion. I think when Gulenko gets it right, it's beautiful. But I don't believe he always gets it right. Even disregarding his methods and culture/language barriers it's not possible to be right all the time about something this subjective. It's a substitute for a certainty that doesn't exist. This isn't to say it isn't informative nor that it is meaningless. On the contrary, it's interesting. It's just not cut and dry. It's not the Truth necessarily. It's not an absolute. There are no absolutes in socionics. No matter what, a human being is always more than this.

in my opinion it's really really difficult to type people that you don't know anything about from a 15 minute video. some people here should try it themselves just to get an idea of the difficulty. especially when the person doesn't remind you of any pattern that you have observed so far.

you don't really pay money for an accurate typing result, but for the time that gulenko spends figuring out your type and for the 40 years of experience he has. on average, he probably gets way more typings right than Jack or Timur or some of the clowns on this website who constantly criticize gulenko for using baseless theories.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you’re pretty funny, too @Sol. A different kind of funny, but still pretty funny
    It's good not only to give truth and reason, but also inspire positive emotions.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

in my opinion it's really really difficult to type people that you don't know anything about from a 15 minute video. some people here should try it themselves just to get an idea of the difficulty. especially when the person doesn't remind you of any pattern that you have observed so far.

you don't really pay money for an accurate typing result, but for the time that gulenko spends figuring out your type and for the 40 years of experience he has. on average, he probably gets way more typings right than Jack or Timur or some of the clowns on this website who constantly criticize gulenko for using baseless theories.
    A competent diagnostician would ask for a longer video in the first place.

I don't always agree with Jack but he certainly does better than Gulenko does.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    oh eff off mfg

Your logic is shit to me

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A competent diagnostician would ask for a longer video in the first place.
    I was just giving an example to highlight my point.

I don't always agree with Jack but he certainly does better than Gulenko does.
    I don't know, the interviews I've seen on his channel were pretty disappointing. I might be a bit biased though since I don't really get along with him. I remember having like an hour long chat with him about Taylor Swift's type haha. he think she is an EII which seems laughable to me, but it was a fun unexpected discussion. he doesn't seem to be able to recognize temperaments, though. I guess it's a normalising school for other N-types who only focus on classical socionics. too rigid and boring for me.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's an Internet rumour that he spends the money he makes on vodka.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know, the interviews I've seen on his channel were pretty disappointing. I might be a bit biased though since I don't really get along with him. I remember having like an hour long chat with him about Taylor Swift's type haha. he think she is an EII which seems laughable to me, but it was a fun unexpected discussion. he doesn't seem to be able to recognize temperaments, though. I guess it's a normalising school for other N-types who only focus on classical socionics. too rigid and boring for me.
    I agree that Taylor Swift as EII is ridiculous. Sometimes Jack is easily swayed by people he should not be swayed by, and that is one example.

As for temperaments, I don't even find them useful (in particular the rationality part which is very difficult to observe). DCNH is even more useless, not to mention the ridiculous and unethical claims by Gulenko and his followers that people who disagree with Gulenko do so due to their subtypes and not the absurdity of his ideas.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that Taylor Swift as EII is ridiculous. Sometimes Jack is easily swayed by people he should not be swayed by, and that is one example.

As for temperaments, I don't even find them useful (in particular the rationality part which is very difficult to observe). DCNH is even more useless, not to mention the ridiculous and unethical claims by Gulenko and his followers that people who disagree with Gulenko do so due to their subtypes and not the absurdity of his ideas.
    hmm I guess it's probably my accentuated Se, but I feel like you don't really have an authority to consider his ideas absurd. I made the same observations as Gulenko, but you're not a creative subtype, you perceive it differently.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm I guess it's probably my accentuated Se, but I feel like you don't really have an authority to consider his ideas absurd. I made the same observations as Gulenko, but you're not a creative subtype, you perceive it differently.
    Anyone who understands socionics has the authority to question his ideas. If Gulenko's theories are only true for some people then they no longer describe reality which is what socionics is about. I would never dismiss, say, a Te valuer's criticisms of socionics based on their type - that's not the right way to use typology.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone who understands socionics has the authority to question his ideas. If Gulenko's theories are only true for some people then they no longer describe reality which is what socionics is about. I would never dismiss, say, a Te valuer's criticisms of socionics based on their type - that's not the right way to use typology.
    it's just my personal observation. DCNH is a hierachy that is determined by your genetics. you need to have accentuated Se to notice it, and normalising subtypes, having accentuated introverted functions, simply often don't notice this. it's as fair of a claim as saying that sensing types and extroverts have a more difficult time getting into socionics. and the dynamic that Gulenko describes is also true for me:

"Subtype relations that are asymmetric and repellent. To designate these relations we will use the term subtype supervision. They bear the nature of rate setting, retention within a framework, one-sided slowing down. They have the opposite direction compared to subtype benefit. They are useful in terms of correction and fixing of errors. Dominant inspects harmonizing. Harmonizing inspects normalizing.
    Normalizing impedes and corrects creative."

this happens to me all the time, how N-subs passively criticize my perception, and it just irritates me immensely. as a normalising subtype, you are the supervisor in this dynamic, and you probably don't even notice it. the difference is just that supervision as an ITR is really painful while with subtypes it's just irritation. when I talk to other C-Subs, they immediatly get what I mean.

Gulenko just wants to figure out why people have the same type and yet behave so differently. take an SLE with base Se for example, do you think that a 6'3 tall SLE and a 5'6 tall SLE would apply Se in a similar way? or don't you think the 5'6 tall SLE might not have that much success applying pressure onto others, and instead develops other functions, most likely introverted ones?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the Taylor Swift tangent: I think she is the same type Tea Leoni is, whom I have as ILE. I saw someone in the Gamma threads claim LIE for Leoni, which might as well be. So lie/ile for both, either one or neither one of them, but their type lies in that pair. To be taken with the biggest grain fo salt.

this happens to me all the time, how N-subs passively criticize my perception, and it just irritates me immensely. as a normalising subtype, you are the supervisor in this dynamic, and you probably don't even notice it. the difference is just that supervision as an ITR is really painful while with subtypes it's just irritation. when I talk to other C-Subs, they immediatly get what I mean.

Gulenko just wants to figure out why people have the same type and yet behave so differently.
    Doesn't dialectical-algorithmic style of cognition by its definition put a person in the position of corrector no matter the dcnh?
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    On the Taylor Swift tangent: I think she is the same type Tea Leoni is, whom I have as ILE. I saw someone in the Gamma threads claim LIE for Leoni, which might as well be. So lie/ile for both, either one or neither one of them, but their type lies in that pair. To be taken with the biggest grain fo salt.

Doesn't dialectical-algorithmic style of cognition by its definition put a person in the position of corrector no matter the dcnh?

I think Taylor Swift is an EIE with creative subtype. as with his cognitive styles, I haven't look that much into them, so I don't have much to add.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are times like right now where I want my Chad kindred SLE to leave their personal gyms to come punch all these nobody LII nerds and other Alphas who are talking shit and have no fucking idea what they’re talking about. They act like they know so much and can level their pointless critiques at Gulenko who has a PhD in psychology, has been trained by Augusta, and over 30 years of experience with his own research institute. BTW, Model G is the completion and refinement of Augusta’s energy model which is a deeper and more detailed model based off Model A. It’s not made up shit. I get so damn sick of all these know-it-all’s wanking off to their bullshit Ti because they’re so scared to submit themselves under G’s analysis so they have to gaslight those who did just so they can maintain their fakeass air of intellectualism. FUCK OFF

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    Why need that be an unethical claim though?
    It's unethical to dismiss people's opinions based on their type, and especially so when it's to deflect criticism of yourself.

oh btw, I am also curious about why you found it "absurd," if you don't mind me asking?
    I don't think DCNH in itself is absurd, I was mainly referring to Gulenko's other theories like cognitive styles (and certain aspects of Model G though it's not as bad as cognitive styles).

DCNH has issues, like the subtypes not being independent of type. There are other ways to divide up types and this seems far from the most obvious one. I have not found it useful at all, personally, it's tied in closely with Gulenko's other ideas which are growing further away from classical socionics.

Another red flag is that Gulenko's school claims that DCNH actually determines our everyday relationships more than our sociotype.

I also just don't find it interesting to divide up the types further when so many people have issues determining the sociotype in the first place (including Gulenko).

it's just my personal observation. DCNH is a hierachy that is determined by your genetics. you need to have accentuated Se to notice it, and normalising subtypes, having accentuated introverted functions, simply often don't notice this. it's as fair of a claim as saying that sensing types and extroverts have a more difficult time getting into socionics.
    It's really not a fair claim at all. Socionics is a personality theory, so is DCNH. There's literally no extra cognitive resource you need to understand one instead of the other. That makes no sense.

And, it has no bearing on the validity of DCNH, or socionics. So there is no point in bringing it up when people criticize it.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somehow, I don't think it's fear of submitting to Gulenko...

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, if SEI (terminal) wants family and ILE has no motive to bring in necessary money (ofthen the case of initial subtypes) - I think it is going to have huge effect.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Uncle Ave
    "Uncle Ave LSI"

Why are you tagging me on this? Why are you following me into the music channel and trying to prove I lack logic due to posting a song from my phone? You say all this shit about Fi-valuers not being rude, and yet you continue to behave quite rudely and follow people around battle-typing them aggressively. Who cares what someone puts as their TIM and stop taking it so serious. This is an explorative process for a lot of people. You know very little about where people are coming from when they come here and why they behave as they do through text on an internet forum.

You have no idea why I put up Gulenko’s typing as my TIM and I can assure you it wasn’t due to taking his word for complete truth at all. However, I can say that his analysis was far more valuable than any word you’ve uttered to me on this forum. Learn to speak to people with decency and in a more rational manner about your observations of their typing yourself. People would listen to you more. You behave like a troll and like someone far young than you are. Perhaps you should be re-evaluating your own typing.

In regards to Uncle as well, have you seen his videos? You assume way too much. I have seen them and Uncle wasn’t trying to force T. Furthermore, Gulenko went off non-verbal also, which no one had a clue what he would be looking for in that regard. Stop being an asshole.
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 12-14-2020 at 10:21 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Yeah, that seems a bizarre typing to me. If I were considering sending the man money, that would be enough to make me abandon that idea instantly.
    Nobody told you to send the man money.
    Suck my Gulenko verified dick btw.

The opinions of non verified plebeians have been noted and disregarded. Know your place.

> -4DSidisgustmicroexpression.papyrus

Last edited by SGF; 12-14-2020 at 11:09 AM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

. It's not an absolute. There are no absolutes in socionics. No matter what, a human being is always more than this.]
    It is absolute. The functions are typical. That's the whole point of socionics. The fact that a human being is always more doesnt change anything.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    There are times like right now where I want my Chad kindred SLE to leave their personal gyms to come punch all these nobody LII nerds and other Alphas who are talking shit and have no fucking idea what they’re talking about. They act like they know so much and can level their pointless critiques at Gulenko who has a PhD in psychology, has been trained by Augusta, and over 30 years of experience with his own research institute. BTW, Model G is the completion and refinement of Augusta’s energy model which is a deeper and more detailed model based off Model A. It’s not made up shit. I get so damn sick of all these know-it-all’s wanking off to their bullshit Ti because they’re so scared to submit themselves under G’s analysis so they have to gaslight those who did just so they can maintain their fakeass air of intellectualism. FUCK OFF
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

regarding hotel's criticism that the accentuated functions don't really work with Model A: I think gulenko is aware that Model A isn't perfect, but it's still a good foundation.

maybe I can give another example: let's say your type is SLE and because of an accident, you will have to spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair. it will be almost physically impossible, outside of perceiving reality in a detailed way, for you to use Se or the other extroverted functions in an effective way. so what are you going to do? you will spend your life focusing on your introverted functions, getting a throughout understanding of you interests (Ti), maybe you will focus more on religion and spirituality (Ni), on comfort (Si) or even on the relationships with people that you depend on in some way now (Fi). if you put this SLE beside an army general with the same type, you will clearly notice that they are extremly different, despite having an identical type, but people who cling to classical socionics will just say "no, they have the same type and that's it".

hope that example somewhat conveys my point.

regarding Kiana's comment: bring on the SLE's. I train 6 times a week with a dominant LSE in a park. they have no chance

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Why are you tagging me on this? Why are you following me into the music channel and trying to prove I lack logic due to posting a song from my phone?
    Sol has a wild hair up his rear. He does this to random people some times, though usually it’s self typed EII’s. He typed @justalitnerdxx base T the other day
    so yeahh
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol has a wild hair up his rear. He does this to random people some times, though usually it’s self typed EII’s. He typed @alitnerdxx base T the other day

I remember joining this site, mentioning that I translated roughly 1000 pages of socionics articles and descriptions into german and being extremly sure about my type, and yet sol insisted for months that I'm an IEI because I wore a shirt with flowers in my profile picture. he wrote that in almost every thread. it's best to ignore him. I think he has a mental illness.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember joining this site, mentioning that I translated roughly 1000 pages of socionics articles and descriptions into german and being extremly sure about my type, and yet sol insisted for months that I'm an IEI because I wore a shirt with flowers in my profile picture. he wrote that in almost every thread. it's best to ignore him. I think he has a mental illness.