Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Explain your PoLR with examples thread

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    I don't respect every strong person, but strongness and social dominancy are definitely something I keep in high regard and try to achieve, if that makes sense. It's hard for me to explain - it's just that I'm extremely aware of power relations in every group and I'm pulled towards strong, dominant people (not in case I can't stand them ofc), who have high status or are a valuable source of social capital (it's an almost unconscious pull, it's not as coldly calculated as I made it sound )
    I am SLE (today..for another 10 minutes) I climb to the top on the bones of my enemies.

Edit: I probably should have put a sarcasm disclaimer on the post before this one.

Edit2: Seems type change didn't prevent my Te overload today. 5 more minutes of this (as of this edit), then I am in need of serious recharge.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I am SLE (today..for another 10 minutes) I climb to the top on the bones of my enemies.

Edit: I probably should have put a sarcasm disclaimer on the post before this one.
    lol, I was like why 10 min and then I saw it's 5.50 AM here in Central Europe

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

lol, I was like why 10 min and then I saw it's 5.50 AM here in Central Europe
    Like you I am up until ungodly hours but merging with the spirit of SLE has left me drained. I will be asleep by 2 am tops.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emmym View Post
    I'm pretty much the same way in the first example, lol. And I think I know what you mean. Personally, I get along with powerful people, but I think my approach is different. I try to create rapport with anyone I think is competent, reasonably agreeable and not crazy (also reliable), mainly because I feel like there might be a time when I'll need them eventually, and I want to be on good terms with them when that time comes. Also, I think I do it unconsciously because I feel like I can learn to emulate them and become more self-sufficient.
    Same here.

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm basically not observant at all. I don't notice how my body language or the look on my face are coming across, and I get self-conscious if people accuse me of being boring. I've been told I seem very rude sometimes without meaning to--my attention is just not directed outwards at all most of the time and that offends some people, especially Fe-egos. I can be very up-beat and playful, but unless I know someone, my default mode is non-invasive, which makes me seem snobby. When someone comes at me with too much Se, I pretty much always overreact in an "I want that fucker dead" kind of way. I've been working in retail for years so I'm not the meek little mouse I used to be. Basically, I'm not really "soft" anymore, but I'm not confident in my assertiveness either. I'm clumsy and sometimes oblivious.

The other day I was talking to an ILI and I realized something else as well. I think that "respect" might be Se-related. I've noticed that Se-valuers automatically respect people who are stronger than they are, whereas strength doesn't figure into my opinion of a person much at all. I might admire them but it doesn't influence how I feel about them. Based on how others treat me (and those around them), I either like them or I don't like them and that's about it. If I see them use their strength to protect others, I might TRUST them more, but "respect" seems like such a distancing term to me. I think the hierarchy I perceive is very different that the hierarchy Se-valuers do.
    Yea I also get very annoyed when people come on too strongly through Se to me. I also only like people based on how they treat me and not if they're powerful.

Haha, I might be full of shit, but it was just something I had never noticed before. My behavior towards people is generally influenced by how I think they deserve to be treated, not how much I should respect them. For example, an IEI friend's family was in an uproar when her cousin insulted her mother for being a crazy bitch, which she is. It was a tactless gesture that put her in a very rough spot with the family and ruined her in their eyes, and based on that alone I said that it was a stupid thing for her to do, but when I was telling this to my IEI friend she cut me off and said, "No, it was stupid because my mother is her ELDER and deserves her RESPECT!" So I don't know? Maybe it is and maybe it isn't. I feel like another Ne-ego is going to come in here and call me an idiot now, haha.
    Yes I agree that is a crazy thing to do, I believe if you have an issue with someone, no matter what it is, you should discuss it in private and not embarrass them . Of course, it's disrespectful to talk that way to anyone, but it is much worst in public. Se does seem to mean valuing respect more then decent etiquette in this example.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit2: Seems type change didn't prevent my Te overload today. 5 more minutes of this (as of this edit), then I am in need of serious recharge.
    What overloads your Te? Trying to organise my scattered, jumbled-up notes always does it for me. It's my biggest problem. I never know where anything is!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    What overloads your Te? Trying to organise my scattered, jumbled-up notes always does it for me. It's my biggest problem. I never know where anything is!
    I am pretty much the same. I don't read my mail for weeks sometimes then someone will throw it down on the table in front of me and I just want to cry. hahah I ignore a lot of things I probably shouldn't. I keep my bills on autopay so nothing gets turned off. I check my bank statements rarely because I assume the money is in there. I have car and house insurance due and the envelopes are in front of me but something inside me is repelled by it so I can't open them. It would only take me 20 minutes to pay them both so I don't know why I feel so opposed to opening them.

I had email a year old that had information I needed at the time but was not interested in knowing what person had to say. Suffice it to say I read the email to late. If a lot of practical information is thrown in my lap all at once I feel absolutely overwhelmed on where to start.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am pretty much the same. I don't read my mail for weeks sometimes then someone will throw it down on the table in front of me and I just want to cry. hahah I ignore a lot of things I probably shouldn't. I keep my bills on autopay so nothing gets turned off. I check my bank statements rarely because I assume the money is in there. I have car and house insurance due and the envelopes are in front of me but something inside me is repelled by it so I can't open them. It would only take me 20 minutes to pay them both so I don't know why I feel so opposed to opening them.

I had email a year old that had information I needed at the time but was not interested in knowing what person had to say. Suffice it to say I read the email to late. If a lot of practical information is thrown in my lap all at once I feel absolutely overwhelmed on where to start.
    It's me. All of it!

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

My PoLR has probably manifested through people pointing out aspects of my appearance that apparently do not quite meet their satisfaction, whether because of some stray hairs, mud on my face, a loose thread...and with these people, having them literally emphasising these points by making me feel prodded and under attack. This differs from those who point out such things in a more delicate manner, and without waking me up too.

I have my own tempo for doing things and may generally seem like I am in an utter daze, or at least being comfortable in my own posture. It really is quite alarming to be disrupted in such a punctuated way. Perhaps also related is the impression that I am fearful of my own voice or often having quite a weedy voice that has little behind it and only seems to be decipherable halfway through sentences.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    It's me. All of it!
    Count me in, you lovable retards My solution is 1) pretend that envelopes in your mailbox don't exist 2) put them in a drawer and open them after three weeks when you finally muster the courage to deal with them ( which takes 10 min max )

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Count me in, you lovable retards My solution is 1) pretend that envelopes in your mailbox don't exist 2) put them in a drawer and open them after three weeks when you finally muster the courage to deal with them ( which takes 10 min max )
    Yep, we are poster child IEI, the lot of us. Out of sight, out of mind.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i relate a lot to the Te polr stuff you guys are talking about. ugh, mail. i go so long without getting it sometimes i've had the mailman put up notes saying nothing else will fit and i have to empty it before i get anything else.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    I've had so many instances at work where I get to the middle or end of an assignment and realize I misunderstood the instructions lol.

i was buying mooncake at chinese grocery and this woman grabs the wrong gift box for that mooncake (they are all different brands) and is like intently putting it in. but then she realizes and has to rummage around a totally disorganized pile for the right box. then repeat.

this is an analogy for how I experience Te PoLR lol.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, that's easy. I don't have to pretend. I don't have a mailbox.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I partake in team sports I know that I suck at and let everyone down. Si/Se polr? Autism?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i relate a lot to the Te polr stuff you guys are talking about. ugh, mail. i go so long without getting it sometimes i've had the mailman put up notes saying nothing else will fit and i have to empty it before i get anything else.
    I don't really think it has much to do with Te polr either. There's plenty of entj descriptions saying that they're really careless in their everyday life and can get in trouble for that.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I sometimes wonder if I'm Fe-PoLR because I feel vulnerable dealing with spontaneous emotional situations and I can't mirror for shit sometimes, but I'm not oblivious.

Its like I have to brace myself whenever I'm forced to deal with something that I'm not ready for emotionally, and I just get so caught up in all these conflicting emotions that people just assume that I don't care.
    Last edited by suedehead; 06-15-2014 at 01:21 PM.

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se polr manifests in me through full on yelling at people when I feel that they stepped all over me. My anger becomes out of proportion with the situation. I just feel so defenseless so I try to regain "control". It is really scary how angry I can get; I can say really mean things. Or I picture them getting hurt in my head. I try to force myself to stop and think rationally, and suddenly if I see they didn't mean it I calm down and feel terrible.

I hear how it says about the Polr being used in extremes in people. Either I can give into people without a care; or I get extremely affected by perceived forcefulness. It all depends on how they present themselves, or how I feel in the moment. Lol bipolar?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Se polr manifests in me through full on yelling at people when I feel that they stepped all over me. My anger becomes out of proportion with the situation. I just feel so defenseless so I try to regain "control". It is really scary how angry I can get; I can say really mean things. Or I picture them getting hurt in my head. I try to force myself to stop and think rationally, and suddenly if I see they didn't mean it I calm down and feel terrible.

I hear how it says about the Polr being used in extremes in people. Either I can give into people without a care; or I get extremely affected by perceived forcefulness. It all depends on how they present themselves, or how I feel in the moment. Lol bipolar?
    I think the yelling comes from forcing Fi. I yell whe people try to make me out to be the bad person without understanding the situation and only if I've tried to explain a million different ways. I've learned to walk away
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII sx/so
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I think the yelling comes from forcing Fi. I yell whe people try to make me out to be the bad person without understanding the situation and only if I've tried to explain a million different ways. I've learned to walk away
    Yes maybe but it usually comes when my Polr is attacked. When I feel that people are pushing me for the sake of pushing; it drives me mad

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I posted that I needed to refuel my car today in another thread. A while later I get in the car to pick up a friend and forget I am on empty. I was halfway there when I remembered I was on E but instead of stopping I decided I had enough to make it to the person, It was in the danger zone though and I had a couple more miles to go. I called them and made them stay on the phone with me until I met them at the station nearest to them.

Person asked me how can I neglect to notice things like that. I really don't know why. I guess I only notice when the red light is on but even then I think I can judge the distance to get just a little further before I have to stop. I made it there so all's good and they filled up my tank and told me to be more careful. On the way home I stopped and kept my promise to the homeless man. I no longer feel apathetic.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The other day, I remember I had a container of beans to finish off from the previous day. I took the container out of the fridge and put in on the work top, got everything else ready, and then I wondered, "what am I doing?" Then, "Ah, Beans!" But instead of using up the beans from the container, I got a new tin of beans out from the cupboard and used that instead. I could remember only the concept of beans, not the specific beans I had to use. That's Te-PoLR for you!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am LIE and my PoLR funtion is Si. Si is all about personal comfort, taking care of your health, eating right, choosing your surroundings so that they are soothing and refreshing. S sensing your i internal state. All these things I suck at.

I actually married my SLI ex-wife for two reasons. One, I thought she (a Caregiver, although I didn't know it at the time) would be a good mother to our children. Two, she had amazing Si taste in clothes and furnishings. (I was subconsciously looking for a 4D Si Dual, but I missed because I was ignorant of Socionics.)
    It turns out that I'm now encountering ESI Duals who also have fantastic Si. I'm letting one redecorate my house, and she's promised to take me clothes shopping so I won't look like a homeless person, which I normally do.

At first, it occurred to me that most people might think it's strange to let a woman choose your clothes, but hey, Socionics explains it well enough.
    Letting a Dual cover our PoLR seems natural enough.

Yesterday I was taking a walk on a long trail through a state park. It was near sunset and the woods went on for miles and I felt completely alone out there. I was thinking about how a female might feel in my place, and it wasn't good. In fact, a female ESI-Se told me that she'd love to go exploring if she could find a traveling buddy.
    A man being present might not prevent all attacks, but it certainly lowers the danger level.

After walking for about three miles and not seeing a soul, I suddenly heard footsteps ahead of me, coming my way. Into view came a stout blonde female hiker, the image of an SF Alpha Caregiver/Heidi trekker. Behind her, dressed in browns and wearing a backpack, came a male LII. He was continuously mumbling something to her as they passed me and he never looked up from the trail in front of his feet, or acknowledged my existence in any way.
    An LII's PoLR is Se, and in my opinion, the SEI was covering the LII's PoLR with her Se.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-03-2021 at 02:22 PM.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te Polr

I get freaking paranoid that I am not seeing an event objectively. Especially when it comes to logic. I’m shit with numbers and I had an issue with loosing money when I was younger (not a lot, just like change and a five dollar bill here and there). I need to tinker and understand personally and with objective logic, you can‘t do that. Just everyone I use objective logic, even if I follow it perfectly, I’m always wrong.

Over dramatization of how I see Te:

Me: The sky is blue

Te: Wrong, the sky is purple!

Me: Wait, no, I see a blue sky.

Te: No, you‘re wrong, the sky is obviously purple, are you dumb?

Me: No....I just don‘t understand why the sky is purple. Why is the sky purple?

Te: Well that‘s obvious. It‘s *explains long scientific reasoning*

Me: Oh...but that doesn’t explain why I see a blue sky. Just why it may appear purple. I‘m confused.

Te: I don’t see why you are confused. The sky is purple. I just explained why. There is no blue sky and it‘s crazy that you think it’s blue.

Me: Okay.....

That’s how I seem to get with anything Te related.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

Yesterday I was taking a walk on a long trail through a state park. It was near sunset and the woods went on for miles and I felt completely alone out there. I was thinking about how a female might feel in my place, and it wasn't good. In fact, a female ESI-Se told me that she'd love to go exploring if she could find a traveling buddy.
    A man being present might not prevent all attacks, but it certainly lowers the danger level.

After walking for about three miles and not seeing a soul, I suddenly heard footsteps ahead of me, coming my way. Into view came a stout blonde female hiker, the image of an SF Alpha Caregiver/Heidi trekker. Behind her, dressed in browns and wearing a backpack, came a male LII. He was continuously mumbling something to her as they passed me and he never looked up from the trail in front of his feet, or acknowledged my existence in any way.
    An LII's PoLR is Se, and in my opinion, the SEI was covering the LII's PoLR with her Se.
    Your stories are like watching National Geographic or the Discovery channel. I wish I had your ability to immediately identify types in the wildlife.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Your stories are like watching National Geographic or the Discovery channel. I wish I had your ability to immediately identify types in the wildlife.

Well, I'm wrong a lot, but that's the part you don't see.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh dear god no

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could be Fe PoLR but I'm not totally confident on that or really anything about myself when it comes to socionics. That said, a part of my job is to empathize with students who I tutor. Most of what I do is via typed communication. I was asked to do more specialized work for our top client at the time and so I had to have a shift supervisor look over my work before submitting it the first couple of times. My supervisor read through my work and started laughing. She said "You type how you talk." She went on to elaborate on how I should make use of exclamation points to express more excitement. In other words, my writing tends to be as dry as my personality.

It's been so bad that at one point, when I was in military training that my Senior Chief (LSE) told me to smile. This was, again, in training. I thought he was messing with me to see if I would break my bearing but he was dead serious. That was pretty weird. Anyway, the military really wasn't for me, especially since training was co-ed with a bunch of tall guys who could run laps around me.

Another was when I bought my wife and her ex (long story) tickets to a Disturbed concert since I was the only one who could afford it. I, of course, bought myself a ticket so I could be there with my wife. So here I am around a bunch of Betas doing what Betas do best which is to get in a group, get pumped up, head bang and do mosh pits. The whole time I had my usually blank face and was just watching the band play and some guy next to me asks "aren't you excited?" and he looked sincerely shocked that I wasn't showing an iota of enthusiasm. I felt bad so I just high-fived the guy awkwardly and resumed observing and trying not to get knocked over from enthused fans.

The more I think of it, the more I remember times back to when I was a kid when adults would get angry at me for not showing any emotion like when I won some competition or when my dad got me a Queen CD. I tend to write that part of my life off as being complex trauma related, but being married, I've lost count of the number of times my wife tries all kinds of crap to get a reaction out of me or complains that I'm not affectionate enough or whatever.

On the other hand, I get super excited about cats so idk. But most other things, I feel really creeped out if I show any excess in emotion (except rage because I see red, at that point). I even mess with people I know sometimes to act gushy and crap and it genuinely freaks them out.

Oh, and one of the main reasons I stopped going to church (a gay church for fellow queers) was because the part at the end involves holding hands with the person next to you. That was always extremely uncomfortable.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    It's been so bad that at one point, when I was in military training that my Senior Chief (LSE) told me to smile. This was, again, in training. I thought he was messing with me to see if I would break my bearing but he was dead serious. That was pretty weird. Anyway, the military really wasn't for me, especially since training was co-ed with a bunch of tall guys who could run laps around me.
    The times people have said that my smile (which stems from internal processes) makes me look.. "too happy/content" are too numerous. Apparently it does not fish for someone who could deal my torturing emotions with feelings (I assume Fi types give the relaxing feels to Te egos super ego). I'm sorry for being OK, I think.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not my PoLR but bad Se PoLR gives me neck beard vibes. Even the women. LII-Nes in a autistic techie Richard Stallman way and EII-Nes in a My Little Pony enthusiast way, or like those 30 year old women who read hardcore gay porn on the bus.

No shame

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne PoLR:

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I’ve got one ~ Te PoLR

when I do the dishes without a dishwasher for any amount of dishes (large or small), instead of filling up the sink, I let the water run over the dishes and down the drain for however long I need. My husband once told me a long time ago I was wasting water and people usually fill up the sink...but the idea of sticking my hand in dirty dishwater~nasty no thanks. So yeah I waste a ton of water every time I do dishes ‘my way’ and I refuse to change my method
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    lol I’ve got one ~ Te PoLR

when I do the dishes without a dishwasher for any amount of dishes (large or small), instead of filling up the sink, I let the water run over the dishes and down the drain for however long I need. My husband once told me a long time ago I was wasting water and people usually fill up the sink...but the idea of sticking my hand in dirty dishwater~nasty no thanks. So yeah I waste a ton of water every time I do dishes ‘my way’ and I refuse to change my method
    When my IEI sister "wanted" to learn how to cook she pretty much left everything in the oven until smoke filled the house whklle she was reading. So, lol. That method keeps you lean.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightDemonSheep96 View Post
    When my IEI sister "wanted" to learn how to cook she pretty much left everything in the oven until smoke filled the house whklle she was reading. So, lol. That method keeps you lean.
    lol

I stuff my dirty dishes in the oven sometimes to get them out of the way. Then I forget about them and they get gross so I throw them away and buy new ones. Shhhh
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Ne PoLR:

So I was accurate about the doomsday bunker after all I feel like Ne Polr are more prepared for any apocalypse then anyone. Ne Polr and Si doms, and a couple Eccentric Alpha NT's I feel are the biggest hoarders for paranoia shit and worst case scenarios lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    So I was accurate about the doomsday bunker after all I feel like Ne Polr are more prepared for any apocalypse then anyone. Ne Polr and Si doms, and a couple Eccentric Alpha NT's I feel are the biggest hoarders for paranoia shit and worst case scenarios lol
    yeah I'm actually glad u brought it up cuz it's actually a great illustration of Ne-PoLR

i'll prepare months/years in advanced if I suspect anything frightening in the future, it's insane

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Exclamation Ping Pong

I'm pretty sure at this point that I am Fi PoLR because:

- I can't form relationships and get close to people very well. When I try and do that, it ends in total disaster.

- I literally freak out at people forcing me to get close to them.

- I'm not comfortable letting people in, or in one-on-one, close conversations.

- I'm not great and gauging/manipulating relationships.

- All my relationships are transactional in some form.

- I end up accidentally offending people more often than I should.

- I lose contact with people fast because I can't maintain relationships for long (any form).

I mean, some of the aspects of Fe PoLR could apply to me too, but I'm not totally devoid of group atmopsheres and group participation and I can lighten up in groups and crack some jokes. It's much easier to go in group settings socially than it is in intimate, one-on-one sessions where you're expected to talk about close things, relationships and your feelings. In a group setting, you can blend in, and you don't have to take the lead. It's easier.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I took my daughter to the park. She sat in the sandbox and I took out all her toys to play with. A bunch of kids ran up to her to play with her toys. One kid ran to his mom. Mom and him came back and she stood over my head and said “my son said he couldn’t play with your child.” In an aggressive standoffish way. I said to her “I believe he’s mistaken or misunderstood. I didn’t say anything like that to him” she said “ok” stood back and watched her kids play jolly with my daughter while on the inside I was infuriated at this “aggressive” “stupid” “shallow” posturing bully who stood above my head. I’m smarter than she is in some ways. She just fell off the tree monkey and I have no patience for idiocy
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You should have seen my IEI cousin’s table during her passing away. Mail unopened for god knows how long yet she had time to set me down to make her promises about my life going forward lol. And now I feel absolutely obligated to carry out every single promise
    -

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast