Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    Don't want to play, just needed to clean myself from this, nvm.
    Do it, end me. I deserve it.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spend enough time along people like you to know that you probably really do if my assessment is right and that you don't believe it for at least an microgram.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spend enough time along people like you to know that you probably really do if my assessment is right and that you don't believe it for at least an microgram.
    Anyway, I'm seeking therapy so...
    I would never actually hurt anyone.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Anyway, I'm seeking therapy so...
    Good to hear, good luck with this.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to hear, good luck with this.
    Just some friendly advice though, if someone was actually a sociopath and people say to them they want them dead it would probably just make things worse.
    There was a lot of anger that went into my original post though which caused me to be very hyperbolic. I've been made to feel like a monster my whole life, so all the frustrations of that were all unleashed in my post

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, trying to heal sociopaths and save them by hugs and loves makes them worse, the other solution is the only that has been proven to work to defuse them.

Not sure, i mean it's common to use pity and every kind of empathy against the prey, wallowing in pity to lose the smell of a predator.
    Read a lot about this, 2 of the most common ways to cope with that treatment is either to try to be as good as a person as posibble, the other one is to identify with that and don't care about it anymore.

Only because someone has told you that you were shit before you were it does not justify being it or make you any less shit when you actually become shit. (with you i mean the third person, not you specifically)

Also if not living up to that ideal of "fuck empathy" and treating other humans as garbage it's still kind of an ideal and it will pull people in this direction, at least there is no other image to pull them away from it.
    Even if you are actually more histrionic or when it's a narcissistic coping for a bad situation it's still no ideal self image that will turn a person into something wholesome.

What makes it dangerous is your high cogntitive potential, i don't mean to give you narcisstic feed but you should fix yourself, you can be able to be better than what people told you, and you should not give a fuck about this, you should just become better than the people who told you that.

I don't really believe that people can change, but at least a bit of a positive message should be intended;

A narcissist once asked why it worked what he did answered: Hope

You should never hope for a person to change, when they are shit, they are and will stay it, maybe you aren't and just think being shit is cool, but it's not cool and nothing one should strife for.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, trying to heal sociopaths and save them by hugs and loves makes them worse, the other solution is the only that has been proven to work to defuse them.

Not sure, i mean it's common to use pity and every kind of empathy against the prey, wallowing in pity to lose the smell of a predator.
    Read a lot about this, 2 of the most common ways to cope with that treatment is either to try to be as good as a person as posibble, the other one is to identify with that and don't care about it anymore.

Only because someone has told you that you were shit before you were it does not justify being it or make you any less shit when you actually become shit. (with you i mean the third person, not you specifically)

Also if not living up to that ideal of "fuck empathy" and treating other humans as garbage it's still kind of an ideal and it will pull people in this direction, at least there is no other image to pull them away from it.
    Even if you are actually more histrionic or when it's a narcissistic coping for a bad situation it's still no ideal self image that will turn a person into something wholesome.

What makes it dangerous is your high cogntitive potential, i don't mean to give you narcisstic feed but you should fix yourself, you can be able to be better than what people told you, and you should not give a fuck about this, you should just become better than the people who told you that.

I don't really believe that people can change, but at least a bit of a positive message should be intended;

You should never hope for a person to change, when they are shit, they are and will stay it, maybe you aren't and just think being shit is cool, but it's not cool and nothing one should strife for.
    It doesn't seem like we're that different then, you seem to have also been hurt before. That is why we have these cynical world views.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being hurt does not justify anything, guess what, everybody has been hurt:

There is no excuse for treating other people bad.
    There is no such thing as a free pass; "Ive been molested as a child, so why shouldn't i destroy this toddlers life?!?"
    A predisposition, learned behaviour, maladaptive coping; yes, but no fucking justification.

There is no kind of camaraderie with shitty people because both of you have encountered shitty people before - no - there is hate for shitty people and if someone chooses to become one too he totally deserves this kind of hate regardless of what he has been through.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being hurt does not justify anything, guess what, everybody has been hurt:

There is no excuse for treating other people bad.
    There is no such thing as a free pass; "Ive been molested as a child, so why shouldn't i destroy this toddlers life?!?"
    A predisposition, learned behaviour, maladaptive coping; yes, but no fucking justification.

There is no kind of camaraderie with shitty people because both of you have encountered shitty people before - no - there is hate for shitty people and if someone chooses to become one too he totally deserves this kind of hate regardless of what he has been through.
    You seem to have some kind of deep hatred towards something in your life: I hope you eventually get help for that.
    I have never treat other people bad.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a healthy immune reaction, and at least you can be an example for people to collect in their pattern recognition, i don't eat it up.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a healthy immune reaction, and at least you can be an example for people to collect in their pattern recognition, i don't eat it up.
    Ok, but maybe next time don't tell me you want me to die. K?

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

impressive toolbox, the other ones were easier to discredit weren't they?

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

impressive toolbox, the other ones were easier to discredit weren't they?
    I'm not trying to discredit anything?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds more SLE if I were to pick between the 2. LSE would come off more “normal”

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    Sounds more SLE if I were to pick between the 2. LSE would come off more “normal”
    Lol pick between any type, and I don't see how I'm abnormal.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhealthy Enfj for sure..

Npd not aspd

Dramatic fluff to make up for weak physical presence

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Unhealthy Enfj for sure..

Npd not aspd

Dramatic fluff to make up for weak physical presence
    You're not in a position to diagnose personality disorders over the internet babes.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So edgy.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    So edgy.
    Aren't you a bundle of fun? LOL

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can be.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    I can be.
    Like they should have taught you in school, show don't tell

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s pretty stupid and low-quality to jump to conclusions and shit all over a young person whom you are basically a stranger to over the internet, who is just being a bit angsty and hyperbolic like any normal teenager.

You don’t sound like someone who has their own moral mechanisms and priorities in place and you shouldn’t try to coach people who are vulnerable. You’re much closer to being sociopathic etc than she is.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    It’s pretty stupid and low-quality to jump to conclusions and shit all over a young person whom you are basically a stranger to over the internet, who is just being a bit angsty and hyperbolic like any normal teenager.

You don’t sound like someone who has their own moral mechanisms and priorities in place and you shouldn’t try to coach people who are vulnerable. You’re much closer to being sociopathic etc than she is.

Aww thanks haha Nice to see some people don't hate me lol.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reaction to someone telling her that being unethical is not cool:

Being a "bitch" is not ethical, justified, or ever something to brag about. My ESI sister has caused many people too much unnecessary deep tremendous grief and abuse and pain in life by simply touting this belief about herself as if it were an excuse. I am referring to your profile. This is not a cute topic.
    Firstly, I don't care about being ethical, fuck off with that shit.
    Secondly, I don't believe in an afterlife.
    You seem like the death of the party, just a friendly heads up.
    One recurring dream/vision I have is of a new world, unlike this one. Being logical and ruthless is seen as the best traits, being emotional gets you left behind. Of course, I am the ruler of this world and everyone fears and obeys me. They all wish they could be me. I marry a guy, for money. He is like a piggy bank to me, he doesn't own anything, all of his things go straight to me.
    I have another vision of me being the CEO of a large company, earning tons of money, making lots of decisions and organising everyone
    These are likely connected to each other, both have me in a position of power and being rich. They also both have me being able to tell others what to do. Of course, this could mean I'm too power hungry but I don't see wanting money and power as a bad thing.
    Hmm, I don't really care about "love" though. I struggle to make emotional connections with people, meaning I am more prone to cheat on them if I do get into a relationship with one.
    "Yeah, fuck other people i just cheat on them, yeah nevermind, i mean fuck being ethical anyways..."

after going ad hominem on a critic and denying the intention right after

Either that, or an overly emotional display and deep cutting insults towards family members (I know how to really hit where it hurts, unhealthy Fe?)
    Again a typically Cluster-B personality reaction to someone who critisised her in the first quoted for her lack of ethicalness:

I'd say the person that said that is simply delusional and insecure, and is projecting that onto ESIs. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    I'm a very good judge of character, and I'd say that they don't have a good one. So if there is an afterlife, they will suffer much more than you will.
    - You say about impulsiveness -I wouldn't consider myself impulsive. Yes I do take action, however with everything I do I am always aware of the consequences.

So she knows what she`s doing and still thinks that cheating on others, insulting family members with "deep cutting insults" and gaslighting someone while denouncing him for fair criticism of her lack of ethical qualites because of "fuck ethical behavior" is completely fine to her.

Do it, end me. I deserve it.
    Typical for Cluster-Bs especially borderline to wallow in self pity as fishing for compliments, defensive strategy and mascareade

Just some friendly advice though, if someone was actually a sociopath and people say to them they want them dead it would probably just make things worse.
    "Behave as i want or you will make things worse." (what ever that means, she could be a sociopath after all, i should watch my step)

Afterwards more guilt trippin and ad-hominem.

-
    I don't care and know how much it makes me look like an ass, but i know this stuff i experienced people like this all my life and their image of "poor little me" is simply a strategy, they act all cocky about being what they are because that's the best disguise and you can be so fucking smug and say "hey, i told you".

I mean maybe it's learned behavior and could be unlearned but this complete rejection of the notion that being unethical is not cool is a huge red flag and shoud leave no room for hope for a betterment.

Like "hey, we just treat her good and she will change for the better" , no, and that's exactly where my statement comes from, you should not treat people like this good, you should try to get as far away as possible from them, maybe my estimation is wrong and she just thinks it's extremely cool to say "fuck ethics" to casually cheat on people brag about her manipulative qualities and tell us about her dreams of total domination and exploitation of everybody around her but if everyone is completely fine with that when she gets her way and away with that, why should she consider a different approach?

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I mean maybe it's learned behavior and could be unlearned but this complete rejection of the notion that being unethical is not cool is a huge red flag and shoud leave no room
    for hope for a betterment."

No, I rejected it because it mentioned the afterlife. I don't believe in the afterlife.
    Calm your lil titties hun.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Firstly, I don't care about being ethical, fuck off with that shit.
    Secondly, I don't believe in an afterlife.
    -

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not in a position to diagnose personality disorders over the internet babes.
    Doesn't take an expert to diagnose you, you literally made a whole post bragging about your cluster B traits as if its anything to be proud of then continued to retreat and act like a victim once another member attacked you for it lol. I don't know there's too little logic in this for me this will be my last post you can have fun getting attention and supply from the others

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesn't take an expert to diagnose you, you literally made a whole post bragging about your cluster B traits as if its anything to be proud of then continued to retreat and act like a victim once another member attacked you for it lol. I don't know there's too little logic in this for me this will be my last post you can have fun getting attention and supply from the others
    I haven't bragged about anything. I never said any of my traits were positive.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Itsme

Oh ffs, you know what exaggeration is don't you?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

once another member attacked you for it lol.
    16t at its finest.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    16t at its finest.
    Love the sass boo

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Itsme I just don’t think that an attacking and inflammatory approach towards a YOUNG person who still has all of their faculties left to develop is a productive approach. Do you know what a self-fulfilling prophecy is? If you frame a person as negative then they will be more likely to become that. Whereas if you ignore (not feed with attention) qualities you think need to change, and encourage the positive ones, then they will go into a positive direction and fulfill a positive image.

If you think that this is the way to treat young people as a result of your “experiences” then clearly you haven’t learned much and should listen and observe more. This seems like it’s an excuse to take your personal frustration out on her and satisfy your ego, as if you’re some kind of a better person.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Itsme I just don’t think that an attacking and inflammatory approach towards a YOUNG person who still has all of their faculties left to develop is a productive approach. Do you know what a self-fulfilling prophecy is? If you frame a person as negative then they will be more likely to become that. Whereas if you ignore (not feed with attention) qualities you think need to change, and encourage the positive ones, then they will go into a positive direction and fulfill a positive image.

If you think that this is the way to treat young people as a result of your “experiences” then clearly you haven’t learned much and should listen and observe more. This seems like it’s an excuse to take your personal frustration out on her and satisfy your ego, as if you’re some kind of a better person.
    Yeah I'd agree with this a lot. It's probably why there is a high rate of family problems among criminals.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most cluster-b disorders are set in stone in early childhood, i don't know how turning a blind eye to her antisocial histrionic and narcissic traits will make anything better.
    I don't need to frame a knife as dangerous to cut myself when letting it to close to my skin. Indeed it would be better to frame a knife as dangerous to prevent such an occurrence.
    Maybe it's related to your polr that you don't understand me being so upset about unapologeticly displaying such an attitude.

Most of this "let's cuddle and everything will be allright"-stuff is bullshit and that's what i learned.
    I strongly dislike this kind of apologetic behaviour, and there is no reason to believe in positive (ethical) qualities in a person who actively dismisses such a thing as bullshit.

It's like defending someone who is slacking and who says "hmm,no fuck working, work is for idiots" with the argument that he will probably get a job soon.
    And yes she is a young person, that means that the prey in her reach is even more defenceless and vulnerable, but keep defending her attitude.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most cluster-b disorders are set in stone in early childhood, i don't know how turning a blind eye to her antisocial histrionic and narcissic traits will make anything better.
    I don't need to frame a knife as dangerous to cut myself when letting it to close to my skin. Indeed it would be better to frame a knife as dangerous to prevent such an occurrence.
    Maybe it's related to your polr that you don't understand me being so upset about unapologeticly displaying such an attitude.

Most of this "let's cuddle and everything will be allright"-stuff is bullshit and that's what i learned.
    I strongly dislike this kind of apologetic behaviour, and there is no reason to believe in positive (ethical) qualities in a person who actively dismisses such a thing as bullshit.

It's like defending someone who is slacking and who says "hmm,no fuck working, work is for idiots" with the argument that he will probably get a job soon.
    And yes she is a young person, that means that the prey in her reach is even more defenceless and vulnerable, but keep defending her attitude.
    The difference is that she’s a person, not a knife, an inanimate object.

My Fi polr is clearly the problem here, yeah.

You don’t see the hypocrisy and destructive behaviour of yourself here with not seeing yourself in the context of being an adult with defenses and self-control? And pushing vulnerable younger people down. This is pure ignorance.

It’s degrading towards yourself as well. Have some more self-respect please.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, quick to blame everyone else. I'd say that it's pretty disgusting when people just judge and condemn everyone else without taking a look in the mirror. You're so quick to judge me and sbbds even though in reality you know nothing about us. You might wanna take a little breather.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, it my first ad hominem and it wasn't even intended as one, since it sees to be Fi that's moralising on my side it could be plausible that you as a polr won't get it.

I would say i've opened the door for more ad hominem against me but i guess they would have been there anyway.

I don't see my behaviour as destructive, no.
    I'm a very nice person and easy to get along with, at a certain point i will call out things that i deem wrong tough.
    It's not my intention to put her down, what should i gain from this?
    For me it is important hold up at least some values and someone who spits on them with no regret can be called out for it imho you are doing nothing else right now only that our stances differ on the matter.

I don't see where this discussion could start to become productive.
    I don't like cluster-b people, not at all, i don't see them as wholesome in any way.
    When they without any regret flaunt how cool it is to shit on basic values and decency than they may bring some kind of honesty with themselves but imo it does not make it in any way better.
    You will propably not change my mind and i won't change yours.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, it my first ad hominem and it wasn't even intended as one, since it sees to be Fi that's moralising on my side it could be plausible that you as a polr won't get it.

I would say i've opened the door for more ad hominem against me but i guess they would have been there anyway.

I don't see my behaviour as destructive, no.
    I'm a very nice person and easy to get along with, at a certain point i will call out things that i deem wrong tough.
    It's not my intention to put her down, what should i gain from this?
    For me it is important hold up at least some values and someone who spits on them with no regret can be called out for it imho you are doing nothing else right now only that our stances differ on the matter.

I don't see where this discussion could start to become productive.
    I don't like cluster-b people, not at all, i don't see them as wholesome in any way.
    When they without any regret flaunt how cool it is to shit on basic values and decency than they may bring some kind of honesty with themselves but imo it does not make it in any way better.
    You will propably not change my mind and i won't change yours.
    Again you're acting as if I do have a cluster-b personality disorder when I don't have a diagnosis and I'm being hyperbolic.
    But I find it funny how you haven't even contributed to the topic of the thread, you just came here to have a dig at me calling me disgusting and saying you wanted me dead. Nice going, I think you're very unethical, immoral and disgusting for doing that.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And suddenly you care about ethics, keep saying i didn't contribute.

There is no point in continuing this for me

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And suddenly you care about ethics, keep saying i didn't contribute.

There is no point in continuing this for me
    I'm pointing out your hypocrisy in saying how bad and awful I am for saying I don't care about ethics but then also not having any ethical dignity yourself. And no you didn't contribute because you haven't offered a typing on a type me thread.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast