Thread: What Would My Type Be?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What Would My Type Be?

1) What is beauty? What is love?

---Beauty is fleeting. Beauty is anything that only exists for a short period of time before deteriorating. A smile, a muscular body, butterflies in your stomach, and even sadness.

---Love is finding something worth more than yourself. Something you would destroy yourself for to keep it as close as possible.

2) What are your most important values? Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

---I value freedom to do whatever I wish to do with my life whenever I want to. Friendship is the most important one of all for me though. Just bonds with people are important, man was not made to live on their own. Defend your loved ones at all costs, even to your death.

---I definitely believe in God as a mostly benevolent force in the world, but humans blame him for giving them the freedom to act as they wish so they do horrible things to each other. Something can't come from nothing.

3)Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

---Men will kill each other for a parking space. It only makes sense that they'd kill each other if they felt that their way of life was in jeopardy.

---Power is being able to do what you when you want to. When people want to follow you and trust you with their resources and lives, that is the strongest power.

4)What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

---People's character and connection to one another. I often observe others and report my findings to my friend's without meaning to. When I am not talking about other people, I am usually talking about myself and my own character flaws and failed relationships. I also love talking about history and art in all of it's forms. I easily can go on for hours.

---I'm interested in social climbing and expressing myself however I can. I love crafting music, poems, stories, and clothes with whatever I have around me. If I'm not doing any of that, I love hanging around my friends whom I consider more like family than my actual blood.

5)Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

---Not really. I can give tips on how to take care of yourself and how to lose/gain weight but don't enjoy talking about them. I know if something is bad enough to go to the hospital or something, but if it's not, I would prefer if people just sucked it up. I hate people who complain of always being hungry or tired with the intention of having others take care of them. Take care of yourself.

---I always watch my weight and the basic stuff, but I normally just ignore my body's signals. I wait until I HAVE to eat or drink a lot of the time.

6)What do you think of daily chores?

---Boring, but need to be done

7)Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

---Great Gatsby(book), Clannad, any Edgar Allan Poe

8)What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

---I normally cry when I am told by someone that I let them down or when people I love are gonna be out of my life for awhile. I smile a lot when interacting with people, but am pretty serious looking when not talking to anyone. People give me energy when I'm talking to them, I love messing with them and connecting.

9)Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    ---When everyone is cheering me on or I'm dominating at whatever activity that we're doing.

10)What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

---I am very arrogant and have a habit of overestimating my skills and underestimating other people. I am known for just dropping people once I no longer feel like I'm having fun with them anymore.

---I dislike my constant battle to be liked by others conflicting with my brain telling me what is the logical thing to do in a situation.

11)What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

---People see me as intelligent, wise, and funny. They also like my ability to perfectly read a person within seconds of meeting them.

---I like my ability to charm any person that I want to even if I sometimes use questionable tactics.

12)In what areas of your life would you like help?
    ---I would like help when it comes to getting out of bad emotional states and not punishing people with silence when I'm angry with them. I would like to be able to release all of the emotions within me and let loose a little more than I already do.

13)Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

---I feel weak and like a coward after people see me as sad or angry. I isolate myself from people because I am ashamed to have lost control of myself and breaking my image of a calm, charming person.

14)What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

---I like lively people who aren't afraid to be who they really are. They don't change every time there are other people around.

---I dislike people who think that they are better than me in all the aspects of life that I find to be important. Also, people who are afraid to state their true opinions on things.

---Im friends with an ENTP, ESTP, ESFP, INTP,

15)How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

---Romance and sex are very important components of a good relationship with a spouse. My partner must be smart and willing to go out and experience the world with me. I wanna go exploring and do stuff like sky-dive and race cars

16)If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

---That the child could take care of itself emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually when I'm gone. I would like my children to be homeschooled so they could get individual attention for better understanding of the lesson.

17)A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    ---OUTWARD: I would calmly confront them initially and slowly turn up the heat depending on how important it is to me.

---INWARD: "They're dumber than I thought."

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI?

have you taken any of these tests? if not take 2-3 and post your results http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ocionics-Tests

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    LSI?

have you taken any of these tests? if not take 2-3 and post your results http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ocionics-Tests
    Test Result
    Your Sociotype: ESI-1Fi FiSe (ISFj)
    Ethical Sensing Introvert - The Guardian

ESI on the Splendid Socionics Test as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any other takers?

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kubric
    I value freedom to do whatever I wish to do with my life whenever I want to. Friendship is the most important one of all for me though. Just bonds with people are important, man was not made to live on their own. Defend your loved ones at all costs, even to your death.

This could be directly quoted from my little brother (LSI). That said, I was going to guess something Beta but wasn't sure... Yves might be right though. The comments about social climbing and questionable tactics for manipulating other people seem Beta>Gamma to me.

@Kubric, how do you relate to the type descriptions, LSI vs. ESI?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MrsTortilla

I can relate a lot to dual seeking Fe, but where it doesn't make sense is that I'm focused on people a lot more than I think a dominant Ti user would be. I think about the tragedy's of I've and things of that Ilk.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, from the questionnaire I get LSI > ESI. Ij Temperament is clear and you seem to display a very genuine Fe Suggestive (you basically quoted several times what my LSI grandparents used to say). Take in mind that ESI would imply Te Suggestive and in my opinion doesn’t work for you. I think you should focus on Fe/Te - Creative/Suggestive. If you want, share your thoughts on both IEs so that we can look at your case more in depth.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kubrick View Post
    Any other takers?
    I actually see ESI>LSI. The parts about interacting heavily with people and wanting to be liked, being mainly concerned with relationships, punishing people with silence, and starting 90% of your response sentences with "I" all indicate a stronger focus on Fi than on Fe.

"I dislike people who think that they are better than me in all the aspects of life that I find to be important." < Democratic values, not aristocratic values.

"I like lively people who aren't afraid to be who they really are. They don't change every time there are other people around." < Preference for extroverts, and dislike of Fe.

"---I would like help when it comes to getting out of bad emotional states and not punishing people with silence when I'm angry with them. I would like to be able to release all of the emotions within me and let loose a little more than I already do." < This is supposedly what LIE duals do for ESI's.

"5)Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

---Not really. I can give tips on how to take care of yourself and how to lose/gain weight but don't enjoy talking about them. I know if something is bad enough to go to the hospital or something, but if it's not, I would prefer if people just sucked it up. I hate people who complain of always being hungry or tired with the intention of having others take care of them. Take care of yourself." < Both of the LSI's whom I dated knew tons of stuff about medicine and were extremely proactive about taking care of their health. Your preference for people who "just suck it up" and ignore their health describes types which are Si-PoLR, which LIE's are.

Having said that, there were also a few responses which seemed more LSI than ESI to me, but the ESI responses outweighed the LSI ones, IMO.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 06-19-2018 at 11:08 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Well, from the questionnaire I get LSI > ESI. Ij Temperament is clear and you seem to display a very genuine Fe Suggestive (you basically quoted several times what my LSI grandparents used to say). Take in mind that ESI would imply Te Suggestive and in my opinion doesn’t work for you. I think you should focus on Fe/Te - Creative/Suggestive. If you want, share your thoughts on both IEs so that we can look at your case more in depth.
    Well for my creative function, I don't know how to determine what it is. When I'm not contemplating something, I'm normally trying to do something, but I can be a little indecisive as I can't really tell what I need to do to reach my desired end. I am very trollish to people who I believe are cowards or otherwise distasteful people in my eyes. People know me to say very harsh things about systems and people in very blunt ways.

Also as this may provide more insight, I do have several journals where I primarily report on my aspirations for the future and what things I should do by when. I have a hard time actually following through on those plans, but I do plan them out extensively. They just don't feel complete enough on their own. It's really hard to commit to one thing when I'm not sure if it'll be worth it in the end.

I disregard information from anyone if it's about something that I specialize in. I am open to being wrong but I need to find that out by myself. If I want to know how to do something, I'll ask. Otherwise I'll do it all on my own

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m not sure actually. I’d go with LSI, but ESI is definitely possible.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Obvious Fi and Se.
    The focus in bonds, feelings and relations is explicit since first question. I don't see anything to support LSI or logical>ethical.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I got a LSI-Se impression from these answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kubrick View Post
    ---I feel weak and like a coward after people see me as sad or angry. I isolate myself from people because I am ashamed to have lost control of myself and breaking my image of a calm, charming person.
    That's a sign of feeling in the subconscious blocks, which is why you lose conscious control of it and don't feel at ease with it. This is like deja vu from MBTI forums and the Ti/Te dominant types posting how they have these sporadic emotional flareups and meltdowns that they feel perplexed by, that would also leave them deeply affected.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think ESFp.

Power is being able to do what you when you want to.
    Ep temperament.

People's character and connection to one another. I often observe others and report my findings to my friend's without meaning to. When I am not talking about other people, I am usually talking about myself and my own character flaws and failed relationships.
    , focus on relationships as a connection between people.

People give me energy when I'm talking to them
    Extroversion, being energized by talking to other people.

When everyone is cheering me on or I'm dominating at whatever activity that we're doing.
    This just does not sound like something Ij temperament would say. "I'm dominating", dom stuff.

I always watch my weight and the basic stuff, but I normally just ignore my body's signals
    Focus on your externally measurable physical characteristics(), (eg your weight), as opposed to your body's signals ()

I am very arrogant and have a habit of overestimating my skills and underestimating other people. I am known for just dropping people once I no longer feel like I'm having fun with them anymore.
    Ep temperament alert. Ep temperament alert.

Underestimating other people's abilties and overestimating one's own is a sign of Ep temperament, especially dom.

Dropping people when you're not having fun with them anymore? Has anyone even read this questionnaire, lol? Not a rational type, lol.

I could go on, but you get the picture. Your questionnaire points to Dominant with creative , IMO.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree, it reminds me napoleon from reinin descriptions