Thread: Chloe Arden <3

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Red face Chloe Arden <3

Cute transgender YouTuber, I'm keeping up with her videos recently and now I'm wondering about her type! What I got so far: Sx-first. 4w3.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

IEE

edit: or SEE

edit2: yea I think SEE fits better
    Last edited by maniac; 10-27-2016 at 08:40 AM.

Reminded me of Sophie Turner.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I suggest that Sophie would be SEE as well

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    I suggest that Sophie would be SEE as well
    I would not know. I haven't really looked into her yet. But from some videos, vague impression actually dips to Fe valuing for me.
    The demanour of these two just striked me as similiar.
    Re. Chloe. From what I've seen (4 videos or so) ethical, feeling creative mb. (It's not much... I know... sry.. like it's ok how your feeling and everything, like she tries to grab/reach out and alter sth. in your emotional state (like the perfection video, or others, the tone is there, mb subtle for some, it's difficult to make a call between internal or external - hence me putting it into the creative category or at least as ethical ego, why sweat it, they are oftentimes good with both) - she talks in the area of 'ethical judgements', sth. that is not really objectively measurable, like how she feels as a transgender, what's beautiful, what's perfection. But she is 'broad'. She tries to go 'everythings ok' 'find it out for yourself' and this opens the door actually for an atmosphere where she tries to include everyone. But problems will come, when people might not feel the same as her, it's just very complex and the broader, the more forward she is with this all encompassing energy, the more she has to align/stretch and then an internal judging fxn. helps to anchor - 'your own standards').
    Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 10-27-2016 at 10:11 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post

I would not know. I haven't really looked into her yet. But from some videos, vague impression actually dips to Fe valuing for me.
    Rewatched the video, and yes. Charlize Theronish- EIE vibes. Does aristocracy make sense?

Rewatched the video, and yes. Charlize Theronish- EIE vibes. Does aristocracy make sense?
    What I based it on: videos with her and Maisie Williams (plays Arya in GOT), very jokey, very influencing the emotional atmosphere, her talking about Sansa.
    Idk... with Fe leading ... it comes across for me as much more ... idk... managing, directive, like Te and Fe as 'the other hands of each other' like right and left hand, kinda similiar to each other, but you have a preference - right handed/left handed, and when you write with one hand you don't write with the other (also you could train yourself, but it will not 'feel natural'? but note I mean it as a metaphor), hence EIEs and LIEs, ESEs and LSEs as distinctive types/categories but still 'look alikes' to each other. Sophie doesn't come quite across like that for me, personally. Dunno about aristocracy. I really haven't looked into her that much to put an opinion on the table. I will have to get back to you regarding this. mb, mb not.
    Have I derailed this? yah... sry. But the similarities in demeanour are there for me between those 2.
    Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 10-27-2016 at 10:09 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What I based it on: videos with her and Maisie Williams (plays Arya in GOT), very jokey, very influencing the emotional atmosphere, her talking about Sansa.

Idk... with Fe leading ... it comes across for me as much more ... idk... managing, directive, like Te and Fe as 'the other hands of each other' like right and left hand, kinda similiar to each other, but you have a preference - right handed/left handed, and when you write with one hand you don't write with the other (also you could train yourself, but it will not 'feel natural'? but note I mean it as a metaphor), hence EIEs and LIEs, ESEs and LSEs as distinctive types/categories but still 'look alikes' to each other. Sophie doesn't come quite across like that for me, personally. Dunno about aristocracy. I really haven't looked into her that much to put an opinion on the table. I will have to get back to you regarding this. mb, mb not.
    Have I derailed this? yah... sry. But the similarities in demeanour are there for me between those 2.
    Hm, you're up to something so don't hesitate to go on What is problematic about this, typing by comparison distracts from the task at hand. Chloe is shifting out of focus here, at least we have Se and Fe for her - Te versus Ti opinions about her?

Hm, you're up to something so don't hesitate to go on What is problematic about this, typing by comparison distracts from the task at hand. Chloe is shifting out of focus here, at least we have Se and Fe for her - Te versus Ti opinions about her?
    Through comparisons you sometimes see what's similiar and what's different. What's there, what's missing. Also sometimes it's relative. Some person might see themselves as introverted for example, but compared to someone else, that person might come across as extraverted. Or you take a test and it says, idk... this is high and that, but high compared to what? There is no 'absolute' measurement... so to speak, so sometimes you need something like another person to build up/understand idk... a spectrum, why sth. lands inside another category. What's the difference? Re. Chloe, I added something in my post above.

Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 10-27-2016 at 10:09 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Through to comparisons you sometimes see what's similiar and what's different. What's there, what's missing. I added something in my post above.
    Cool, now you were talking about encompassing, can you pinpoint it?

Cool, now you were talking about encompassing, can you pinpoint it?
    The encompassing is, that she tries to reach out to everyone. She tries to be open. Like opening and receiving, but then everything from the outside affects and it can get unhinged. When you try to affect someone, you pour out energy out from yourself. In reciprocation you get something back.
    Like the video of her breakdown (I think... I'm glad to have you people). The more you pour out, the more can come back and the more you can receive and get energized by that (also with her 'follower count'). You can have a feel for this exchange. For example one nuance is when you don't receive back, you feel left hanging there. Or if you block you receive nothing. From that you can have tings like the 'accurate' exchange or what kind of energy this exchange creates outside. What everybody has probably experienced in one way or the other, 'discussion' or to how people call it 'drama'.

It's actually also part of an rational process to evaluate dynamic exchanges between people. The other side could be evaluate ethical internal 'rationales' of people*** Also when you pour out and give and give and give (like being aware of the 'emotional atmosphere' and directing and influence to alter it, you pour your own energy into that) you build up a connection/you care. What's outsides feels like is tied to sth. inside and with the change of this atmosphere their internal feeling is affected too. This can take results of wearing yourself too thin and getting too influenced. It is like trying to take too much in, too influnce/manage too much.
    This also has an own rationale (like with discussions... and evaluations). The other thing is an inner anchor that settles you. The clearer boundary,

This was of course very base, you can have developments like, when 'you care too much', 'invested too much', that it can turn cold, or that you know the 'machinations' and direct etc.

*** also mb. how some people kind of see and find these things also important, but feel closer in evaluating the internal reason why people might have a value and when they agree, they feel closer to that, like a very base example , one person might not 'exchange', but their internal ethical 'reasoning' is agreed with and that creates the closeness. Like what is inside? also general Xe vs Xi thoughts. Whats inside? What are subjective reasonings, that are your own, make you individual/what you stand in for? What stays when the outside changes?

Note: I just watched some videos, I just wrote I think more generally about Fe here and while I think she is also strong with Fi, I think she dips more into that direction, than the other, but whatever don't nail me down on it.

Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 10-27-2016 at 10:13 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IXXP, Alpha NT - the possibilities
    Last edited by nifl; 03-24-2023 at 04:24 PM.