IEI, their women tend to look quite depressed

IEI

IEI

LIE leader

maybe ILI. looks insane mad

ILI woman

https://www.coolearth.org/2012/09/ya...ans-massacred/

https://tripinpictures.com/yanomami-...-under-threat/
    they are going extinct like many other intuitive tribes and intuitives in modern societies. pressured by sensors

Wives are beaten on a regular basis, so as to keep them docile and faithful to their husbands.[15] Sexual jealousy causes a majority of the violence.[1]

Women are beaten with clubs, sticks, machetes, and other blunt or sharp objects. Burning with a branding stick occurs often, and symbolizes a male's strength or dominance over his wife.[14]

s

People were separated into Ni, Si, Ne and Se tribes/societies.

Ni tribes where characterized by mobile agroculture where they stay at a place to grow food for a bit then move somewhere else. Si stayed on one land, Se were animal herders and nomads, Ne were hunters.
    Gypsies in europe are very large majority, if not all Se types.

The Yanomami are more humane in comparison to Se tribes. Se tribes have the highest incidences of violence, abusive rites of passage including genital mutilation and strong dominance hierarchy.
    They have disputes between each other but solve them mostly through diplomacy. They do beat their women into submission tho. I don’t know how much that’s dependent on individuals. Their body modifications are quite weak in comparison to the extreme ones practiced by sensors. Ne Hunters in contrast almost never have body mods.
    The Yanomami have wars between communities bc of resources.

they are also cunts waging stupid wars. btw it bothers me it says her family had been attacked but not if they survived.

really @End cut the bs with ur attachment issues thing.
    so the yanomami fuck a lot, fuck a round a lot, fuck early and practice sharing poylgamy and polyandry. violence due to sexual jealousy but does that have anything to do with the practices?
    it bothers me disgusting creatures like you reminiscent about some "good old times".
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 11-10-2021 at 12:04 AM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1