TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    awwwwww!!! That's sweet!

I feel like i've known a few other people with that "look" but I just can't place them.
    He looks like Jason Priestly from Beverly Hills 90210. That’s the SEE look, Italian version.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...he’s left handed which somehow matters. I am 2 .

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI not SEE

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he’s ESI-N, so elevated Fi + Ti is what keeps him grounded in a chaotic pop star life. He talks about his faith and during all the time he was was touring ever since he was like 13, he went to church regularly and he’s said many times throughout various interviews that God, worship, and faith were his anchors. I haven’t seen any interviews with Hailey but she’s likely IJ too. She’s consistent with her style and manner of expressing herself similar to JB.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@one

He was soooo jerk-ish and douche-y in the past haha. But I mean now that I think about it- I would want somebody to forgive me being that way (and I have- but maybe not to Bieber level extremes- but fame does things to people.) and so I think you might be right people should let that go and move on from it.

His music still personally doesn't do anything for me. I can't think of any song of his I like. No offense to him & his fans though or anything. I think maybe socionically speaking the reason I don't like it- is that it feels like he's using Fe in this ingenuine way? Even when FE valuers are being really silly I think we also in a way seriously believe in our own silliness it's like complicated idk. But role-ish Fe from Fi valuing quadras comes across as different. I think what I saw from in interviews he came across as Fi valuing. Chelsea Handler got annoyed at his Fi cuz she's really Fe.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually liked him and didn’t find his “douche” phase anything out of the norm of being a teen and growing up. But we’re mirrors so I get where he’s coming from since I actually do get bitchass angry around Fe valuers and egos for longer than... a few minutes. I’m normalizing SEE (Ti+Fi) and I don’t engage with Fe much, as I’m developed closer to being ESI. He grew up in endless Fe spotlight and that likely agitated him and pushed him over the edge several times. But the Se is there which was why he kept his constitution and told everyone else to fuck off lol. I’ve done that a lot growing up and I still say “fuck you” to basically anyone who stands in my way, whether I say it in my head, with my fist, but trust that I’ll push back. That’s the thing about Gamma SFs... they have both the predatory and caring love styles because Se makes them predator but being an SF makes them also care for who they hunt down. Hunting isn’t for the bragging rights unlike how it is for Beta STs. I want who I hunt down to handle my fiery rebelliousness but in return, I’ll love and care for them through hell and back. And I don’t think love is ever rushed for Gamma SF... I think they really are attracted to the lightning fast, intense love rather than slow build ups. That’s how I respond anyway, cuz if it’s not instant, I don’t care.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Yeah I think he was just so huge before so people saw his mistakes a lot, but if I were him I would have probably attacked people too just because I'm in a bad mood, given that cameras are on me constantly which just adds to the stress.

Yeah I guess it's partly Fi vs Fe. People do think his recent songs are inauthentic somewhat. I took the lyrics at face value because they're coherent to his experiences, like in Holy's lyrics he sang about how he's a sinner and marrying Hailey seemed too rushed to others but he just felt it was right that it was like a holy experience for him. But I guess he's too Fe ignoring that he didn't consider people's current perception of him (he has been the jerk for so long lol) so maybe Fe valuers thought that he was trying to push a new and kinder persona to save his ass, when he could have just toned down a little and waited for the negative perception to fade instead of stirring the pot and grab attention just to speak his truth again (I think this is so common for Fi egos). I understand why that would seem a bit rude and inauthentic. He does things right sometimes (like collabing with Ariana, and fellow singers to make simple and fun hit songs like a decent popstar would), but his Fi is too strong, he probably gets bored or something by doing just that haha
    LOL yeah Fi too stronk, Se too stronk at the same time. That combo creates some problems when the Se senses threats. Yeah... I believe you’re astute about that with Fe egos vs Fi egos thing. I’m the same way as him, even though I have no fame to speak of. I’m actually more intolerant of being on camera and get irate under others’ watchful eyes. I mean, I’ve done some assholey things as reactions to this because I felt like others were trying to assert themselves above me and I wanted to make sure they understood that I’ll flip the tables on them when I want to. I don’t make threats but sometimes I surprise myself at what I’ve done and what I’m capable of because I think I’m squeaky clean.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought of C for him but N fits because he finishes what he starts. He’s very prolific. He has distance and terminality.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I don't really know much about the DCNH thing, why is he C?
    common subtype for artisans aka actors, singers, artists, criminals, weirdos, etc.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Justin Bieber - ENFJ Hamlet

This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Justin Bieber

After taking classes with G, much of this got clarified. I think JB exhibit too much F (Se) to have it be only utilized in close/private sphere. He’s realistically SEE, distant subtype; probably N with focus on R (Fi) function accentuation. He uses control S (Si) when under conflict/contention so he remains calm but authoritative with the way he handles it. He’s very restless and always on the move. ESI is an S (Si) type and only utilize F to a limited degree (they have F- like SLE) mainly for the purposes of damage control and pushing/purging whoever or whatever they don’t like out of their lives. ESI do not handle fame for any amount of length or endurance (endurance is F+ and they have F-).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sei-fe..

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI-Si 100%

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I think some of Selena Gomez’s songs sound like they could be about a look-a-like relationship with an SEI..I relate to them a lot.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have this feeling he’s SEE from a more distant & shallow perspective, but I’m going to have to go back and see it it fits. Stereotypically he doesn’t scream SEI to me though, but Idk that much about him tbh. What makes you guys think SEI?
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni - Se quadra negativist F type.

I'll go with EIE. Introvert subtype

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe LIE

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SF club or Fe-IEI. He makes insanely normie, feel good fuckboy music

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typical annoying person..

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have been rethinking about his type. He seem doesn’t has Gamma SF sharpness. Still think he’s a negativist.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted SLE. He's an asshole. He puts up this act for popularity.
    Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He’s SEI-si but he acts more like SEI-fe. He got very lucky meeting his wife. Selena was a good role model.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His wife's lucky, not the other way around.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watched some of his talking video. Fe value sign now seem pretty clear. I’m being convinced by the SEI typing now

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He’s some J type and I need to watch some interviews for the rest
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

him and Hailey are annoyingly happy- classic happy SEI/ILE couple

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Watch this interview
    There is zero Fe here and even once he shuts the audience down when they applaud him

https://youtu.be/J-hDHPH7N_A
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Selena Gomez ravels in the audience response more than him
    He is so restrained and serious as can be

https://youtu.be/Z7pY2Wp5Vew
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But SEI can be really restrained (also he is sweet in that interview)

I can tell the vibe- for some reason I don’t fancy SEI-si. Only SEI-fe, with Bieber it’s not there even if they are cool and hot lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    But SEI can be really restrained (also he is sweet in that interview)

I can tell the vibe- for some reason I don’t fancy SEI-si. Only SEI-fe, with Bieber it’s not there even if they are cool and hot lol
    Not rude like that
    SEI just are passive or calm not serious like that
    Did you watch the interviews?
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Not rude like that
    I watched some of the first one with Ellen- I thought he seemed polite (more polite than I’ve seen..?)

But also SEI can be rude seeming..not all but some kind of glare if they don’t want to talk. Maybe lookalike thing lol

and can be firm with tone of voice if wanting to change topic/stop talking

it kinda makes me jump out my skin but also I like it LOL

also he mentions the ice plunge..my SEI-si pal does that…give away!

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Historic moment: Bieber meets world sauna champion Vladas Jokubauskas. Bieber said he had never experienced this before.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bieber actually looks a lot like my highschool bff's brother. He might be SEI. Miss Ducki was quite feisty too.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might try to listen to his music today- force the happiness! ahh

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Not rude like that
    I guess
    I’m trying to compare him to this SEI

https://youtube.com/shorts/66w7ZGvEKvU?feature=share
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess
    I’m trying to compare him to this SEI

https://youtube.com/shorts/66w7ZGvEKvU?feature=share
    I was thinking rhi rhi might be SEE, but i have considered SEI for her. She is effortlessly cool like my SEE-se sis..but she comes across more SEI like than most SEEs, if she is..Very relaxed like an SEI..yet poised, like a confident SEE. Her attitudes seem SEE- knows her own mind, doesn’t care what people think.

I’m near enough certain she is SEE

this is the kind of SEI you’re thinking of- he is popular in the UK atm. I guess that softness can be to do with accent or where they’re from.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pZo21hCK92k

I once briefly dated an SEI from up North…his voice was like something from a literary novel.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 02-23-2023 at 09:19 PM.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Justin's SEE

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'Cause if you like the way you look that much
    Oh, baby, you should go and love yourself
    And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
    You should go and love yourself'

mean yet heart breakingly true lyrics

the lad is SEI

Also the song is sad and it’s ironic because he clearly is heart broken, the sad melody, telling him self he isn’t..cute SEI
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 04-21-2023 at 07:15 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast