0 Thread(s)

Default An Interesting Work Dynamic

Our bosses-
    Fred- LSE
    Joe- SLI

ME- ILI, Fred's Supervisor, Joe's Look-alike
    Jen- ESE Fred's Look-alike, Joe's Supervisor
    Jordan- IEE Fred's Activity, Joe's Dual

The other day Fred and Joe were interviewing someone new and the three of us are wondering whether or not one of us is getting fired and if so which.
    Jordan does the least amount of work but is in the best position imo
    Last edited by calm; 04-29-2019 at 03:59 PM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are the beneficiary of Joe not lookalike.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmyeah, all the relations are named wrong.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gdangit, you're fast with your likes @myresearch

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you think that you are Joe's look-alike while you are actually beneficiary and you are able to label your own supervision correctly, then Jen is ILE. That means Jen is also your contrary (extinguishment) partner. I assume that you labeled dual relation right and activity wrong, so I guess Jordan is EIE, that makes him Fred's superego partner and Jen's beneficiary and your own supervisor. All of the workers and bosses are process types. I think that you and Jen are probably more comfortable around your bosses, however, Jordan is probably having the best time except the times he spent with Fred.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    If you think that you are Joe's look-alike while you are actually beneficiary and you are able to label your own supervision correctly, then Jen is ILE. That means Jen is also your contrary (extinguishment) partner. I assume that you labeled dual relation right and activity wrong, so I guess Jordan is EIE, that makes him Fred's superego partner and Jen's beneficiary and your own supervisor. All of the workers and bosses are process types. I think that you and Jen are probably more comfortable around your bosses, however, Jordan is probably having the best time except the times he spent with Fred.
    When I read the op I thought, hmm, looks like a logic question in need of a solution. Then along comes myrearch to solve it. lol

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I edited my post to include my coworker's types. I didn't realize it wasn't included. Maybe it'll make more sense now. No one was mistyped, I typed them myself, made them take tests, and observed ITR correctly as I've been working here for years. Also, Joe is SLI not LSI