Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Type Me With Video

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@StarPath Most people’s questionnaire typing skills are kind of bad, take them with a grain of salt. On mine I stated multiple times I had issues with people, offended them occasionally, liked cute stuff, and had no issue with confrontation. Most popular typing was EII. Absolutely no one guessed SLI.

That being said, ESI-Se. Fi doms aren’t always social goddesses, my EII friend kind of misreads the bad sides of people due to naivety and it stabs her in the back sometimes.

I like how self aware you are. Lul

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    @StarPath Most people’s questionnaire typing skills are kind of bad, take them with a grain of salt. On mine I stated multiple times I had issues with people, offended them occasionally, liked cute stuff, and had no issue with confrontation. Most popular typing was EII. Absolutely no one guessed SLI.

That being said, ESI-Se. Fi doms aren’t always social goddesses, my EII friend kind of misreads the bad sides of people due to naivety and it stabs her in the back sometimes.

I like how self aware you are. Lul
    I think that we can rule out EII because I think that I have a forcefulness that Se PoLR people lack. ESIs, especially with the Se subtype, tend to be much more forceful and assertive than EIIs. I think that Se subtype is more fitting than Fi subtype because ESI-Se has a "ST" vibe to it, since their sensing and thinking functions are accentuated as a result of that subtype.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StarPath View Post
    I think that we can rule out EII because I think that I have a forcefulness that Se PoLR people lack. ESIs, especially with the Se subtype, tend to be much more forceful and assertive than EIIs. I think that Se subtype is more fitting than Fi subtype because ESI-Se has a "ST" vibe to it, since their sensing and thinking functions are accentuated as a result of that subtype.
    Yes, Olimpia mentioned that enhanced Te also enhances Se. It does in my case, and I'll bet that enhanced Se increases Te equally as well.

I'd also like to say that I know some LSE's in real life, including my mother and my sister, and you, @StarPath, are nothing like them. Which I would call fortunate. Unless your goal is to work in a lumberyard have a personality so male that it scares waitresses. My LSE sister is married to a man, but he's IEI and is OK with her being the guy.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    @Adam Strange are they also less jumpy? LSE is different from SLI but I notice SLIs don't have excitable/nervous energy in them at all, and I would assume that would be the same for LSEs also, though to a slightly lesser degree. Not sure if I typed one person I know correctly since I only worked on her for a few months but I am guessing she is LSE. Movements are slightly smooth but direct and seems like she always knows what she is doing, she interjects just to get to the details during meetings, very domineering personality. She cannot be the "mom" in the relationship for sure. Talks silghtly calmy but direct to the point even to her children. Anyway I think StarPath moves more and have more facial expressions than an LSE.
    @one, both SLI and LSE have strong Te and Si. Te makes them logical in a "process" type way, as opposed to the categorical Ti way, and Si gives them a gracefulness in motion that comes from not wasting effort. You will find a lot of baseball players are SLI. And yes, LSE's have dominating personalities to the extent that they like to give instructions to you on how and what you should be doing.

Watch @StarPath's hand motions. She moves them as if to manipulate unseen objects (Se), not to minimize effort (Si). She wrings her hands and waves them around in a "creating and manipulating effort" way that you'd never see an SLI doing, since Si tries to maximize comfort and to conserve energy.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

e_e LSE is Te base and Se creative. Fuck model A. LSE have 4D Te and Se, the valued Si is weak by comparison and less visible. Change my mind.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

I'd also like to say that I know some LSE's in real life, including my mother and my sister, and you, @StarPath, are nothing like them. Which I would call fortunate. Unless your goal is to work in a lumberyard have a personality so male that it scares waitresses. My LSE sister is married to a man, but he's IEI and is OK with her being the guy.
    Other than seeming rather angry, how am I not like LSEs?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123