Thread: ru.laser.ru Socionics Test - Randomized

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ru.laser.ru Socionics Test - Randomized

I was worried about bias involved in being able to so easily guess which element you were testing for. This is my (lazy) attempt at fixing it. Revised key coming when I get another spare moment.

1. I prefer to meet in private.
    2. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war.
    3. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need.
    4. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable.
    5. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot.
    6. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest.
    7. My mood is often characterized by swings between fear and hope.
    8. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments.
    9. I love order, systems and sequences.
    10. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic.
    11. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks.
    12. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions.
    13. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want.
    14. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline.
    15. I prefer to be a homebody.
    16. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods.
    17. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.).
    18. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them.
    19. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilize quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine.
    20. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books.
    21. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things.
    22. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands.
    23. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own.
    24. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind.
    25. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best.
    26. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me.
    27. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge.
    28. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation.
    29. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematization. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematize accumulated information.
    30. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements.
    31. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach.
    32. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble.
    33. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders.
    34. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.).
    35. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view.
    36. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions.
    37. I would like to be the first and break all records.
    38. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way.
    39. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly.
    40. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism.
    41. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person.
    42. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit.
    43. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily.
    44. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood.
    45. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate.
    46. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views.
    47. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position.
    48. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others.
    49. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose.
    50. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people.
    51. I tend to see the world through rose-tinted glasses.
    52. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future.
    53. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.)
    54. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others.
    55. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes.
    56. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects.
    57. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions.
    58. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies.
    59. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently.
    60. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side.
    61. I can easily understand algebra.
    62. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances.
    63. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future.
    64. I treat people harshly, but fair.
    65. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings.
    66. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others.
    67. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people.
    68. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me.
    69. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality.
    70. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system.
    71. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents.
    72. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices.
    73. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results.
    74. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions.
    75. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art).
    76. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate.
    77. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it.
    78. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow.
    79. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression.
    80. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others.

Last edited by AWellArmedCat; 01-26-2022 at 04:59 AM.
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KEY:

1. Fi
    2. Se
    3. Si
    4. Te
    5. Fe
    6. Si
    7. Fe
    8. Ne
    9. Ti
    10. Ne
    11. Te
    12. Ne
    13. Fi
    14. Se
    15. Fi
    16. Ti
    17. Si
    18. Ni
    19. Se
    20. Ni
    21. Te
    22. Si
    23. Fi
    24. Ni
    25. Fi
    26. Se
    27. Se
    28. Se
    29. Ti
    30. Fi
    31. Ti
    32. Se
    33. Ne
    34. Ni
    35. Ne
    36. Ti
    37. Se
    38. Fe
    39. Ne
    40. Si
    41. Ne
    42. Te
    43. Fe
    44. Te
    45. Fe
    46. Se
    47. Si
    48. Fi
    49. Fe
    50. Ni
    51. Fe
    52. Fe
    53. Si
    54. Ti
    55. Fi
    56. Ti
    57. Ni
    58. Ne
    59. Si
    60. Ne
    61. Ti
    62. Fi
    63. Ni
    64. Te
    65. Fe
    66. Si
    67. Ti
    68. Si
    69. Te
    70. Ti
    71. Fi
    72. Fe
    73. Te
    74. Te
    75. Ni
    76. Ni
    77. Te
    78. Se
    79. Ni
    80. Ne

“Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Good idea, does this retain the previous method of rating how much you relate/agree to each point (on a scale of 0 to 3)?
    That's what I was thinking, yeah
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven’t taken the original test, but the idea behind it being ‘randomised’ like this is already a lot better.

The big issue with the original, though, is that some questions don’t seem to actually relate accurately to the information elements, or in the worst case are misattributed to completely different ones.

If you feel that you can be confident in addressing those issues then the test would be even better for it, I think.