Page 123 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,920 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    This is exactly why you’re NOT ILI or any Gamma. You, like all LSIs wish to be unicorns where you’re special but can’t seem to understand even basic principles that makes you Beta. Wanting to get me banned because my friend said something is LITERALLY Beta aristocracy of group image association. This whole thing is actually pretty enlightening that although I don’t get bothered by stupid LSI’s totalitarian Ti, it won’t cease to amaze me that they always resort to banning and wanting to eradicate anything that they don’t like, doesn’t fit in with what they want. You’re no different.
    I can live with that. I mean maybe I'm intolerant, I guess I'd rather be that than really stupid like you.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Everything you write is projection.

You know what I think is funny and pathetic? You cannot even make a stand for yourself so you refer to "G" in each of your sentences as if his name somehow gave you authority, you fantastize and get a mental boner about G (clearly your disgusting remark is a projection, but you'd have to go to Kiev for that I guess).

You rant against beta rationals non-stop, which makes me kinda laugh, it's nice to know I can have such an impact on you, I and others, if you were a gamma worth your salt you'd be living your life doing your thing, instead you come on here and rant against betas while doing the exact same things you claim they do, heh, you're like a speck of bird shit on my windshield, soon you'll be gone.
    You want me to be gone because I started off saying something so general which isn’t even projected at anyone in particular and you’re literally joining the bandwagon doing what Betas do which is to feel attacked because their image association gets attacked. You’re not ESI because you go around moralizing others as if that’s Fi. That’s just bullshit Fe trying to regulate how others should behave according to their standards. You’re just another totalitarian shrill who wanted to believe you could be any different, I burst your bubble and now you want to “ban” me because I challenged your non-existent hierarchy. Everything I’ve said is unfolding as it is. Betas like you are having meltdowns because you know deep down what I say is true. Otherwise, if betas actually believe that I’m “trolling” then they wouldn’t get all angry over my general statement.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lolita is suffering from high neuroticism because her father is her supervisor and now she's projecting her insecurities on random people that she doesn't know because nobody takes her seriously irl. I would feel some kind of pity but my repulsion for her is stronger.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is exactly why you’re NOT ILI or any Gamma. You, like all LSIs wish to be unicorns where you’re special but can’t seem to understand even basic principles that makes you Beta. Wanting to get me banned because my friend said something is LITERALLY Beta aristocracy of group image association. This whole thing is actually pretty enlightening that although I don’t get bothered by stupid LSI’s totalitarian Ti, it won’t cease to amaze me that they always resort to banning and wanting to eradicate anything that they don’t like, doesn’t fit in with what they want. You’re no different.
    I know we haven't really interacted, and this is prob just me being a sensitive Delta NF, but here's a quick collection of things your friend has said:

"Kill yourself and find out."

"It was another trans one. Some real bold moves for a guy that has his nuts in a jar somewhere."

"
    I could be wrong. You could just be another gay little Harmonizer."

"
    Yeah, it is actually. Kill yourself."

"
    Wallow in your own shit in the darkness, you fucking slave."

"
    Not even close. Kill yourself, Mr. (alleged) Se PoLR."

"I can see you're very upset. I'm going to type you as an IEI on a whim. You just need a big ol' 7 foot tall black SLE to give you a good dicking, that'd help stop the hysterics."

"I suppose I can give you mercy, Duschia the little tr*nn-y wouldn't. Remember that."

(Edit: I'm not casting aspersions on you here. But his bigoted behavior truly disgusts me)

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You want me to be gone because I started off saying something so general which isn’t even projected at anyone in particular and you’re literally joining the bandwagon doing what Betas do which is to feel attacked because their image association gets attacked. You’re not ESI because you go around moralizing others as if that’s Fi. That’s just bullshit Fe trying to regulate how others should behave according to their standards. You’re just another totalitarian shrill who wanted to believe you could be any different, I burst your bubble and now you want to “ban” me because I challenged your non-existent hierarchy. Everything I’ve said is unfolding as it is. Betas like you are having meltdowns because you know deep down what I say is true. Otherwise, if betas actually believe that I’m “trolling” then they wouldn’t get all angry over my general statement.
    Who's having meltdown here?

I don't beleive you were trolling when you say the things you do about betas, I think you just have too much time on your hands, I realize your statements may have been general at first, but then you started going after people in the forum and chat when they started laughing at your statements from an intellectual pov, and I've been watching this, didn't wanna get involved honestly because I have better things to do, but you've gone to the point of appearing like a rabid animal going after anyone and everyone that contradicts her "general statement".

I think you pervert G's message but I don't expect to change your mind, if you presented your thoughts on types as being yours and yours alone then, yeah I'd be more okay with that, but you keep presenting it as "objective" when it just your subjective pov. And you keep presenting yourself as one of G' students while I do think you pervert his message.

Btw I'm not trying to ban anything, I do hope G chooses wisely when associating with people in his classes however because some of the things said here have gone too far, it's criminal to say some of the things you and your friend have said in some jurisdictions, that's not me making it up, it's a fact.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aciaradh View Post
    his bigoted behavior truly disgusts me
    Somebody call the Wambulance.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aciaradh View Post
    I know we haven't really interacted, and this is prob just me being a sensitive Delta NF, but here's a quick collection of things your friend has said:

"Kill yourself and find out."

"It was another trans one. Some real bold moves for a guy that has his nuts in a jar somewhere."

"
    I could be wrong. You could just be another gay little Harmonizer."

"
    Yeah, it is actually. Kill yourself."

"
    Wallow in your own shit in the darkness, you fucking slave."

"
    Not even close. Kill yourself, Mr. (alleged) Se PoLR."

"I can see you're very upset. I'm going to type you as an IEI on a whim. You just need a big ol' 7 foot tall black SLE to give you a good dicking, that'd help stop the hysterics."

"I suppose I can give you mercy, Duschia the little tr*nn-y wouldn't. Remember that."

(Edit: I'm not casting aspersions on you here. But his bigoted behavior truly disgusts me)
    I agree, it's disgusting, and some of it is criminal in many jurisdictions.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    lolita is suffering from high neuroticism because her father is her supervisor and now she's projecting her insecurities on random people that she doesn't know because nobody takes her seriously irl. I would feel some kind of pity but my repulsion for her is stronger.
    it's worse:
    LOL I remember reading Shakespeare and Katerina as the shrew is probably the histrionic female character. I think in order for LSI to get with their dual, they’ll have put up with a lot of emotionally heightened situations for a long time in order to gain stability since EIE have PoLR Si (except if they’re EIE-H which is more manageable). I don’t see LSI (despite being Fe seeking) being able to handle so much Fe from an EJ irl. LSI is supposedly the most common male type, and is regimented, rigid. This is like the most common problem for “regular” guys. It’s not the Ti that’s troublesome, it’s the pairing of Ti with Se that makes them intolerant of too much external stimuli. If the Ti don’t accept, then the Se makes sure rejection happens. LSI wants to know how someone feels through outward expression but they don’t want to be around melodrama. It’s also the Se that makes them want something “exciting” but they don’t like to be in situations where they don’t feel adept and aren’t in control. So there’s a part of them that wants routine and everything being normal and regimented, but then there’s the part where they don’t want staleness and like being around someone with some spice and spunk. EIE is just doing too much. I think the reason why irl more supervision marriages happen, esp. with LSI and SEE is because there’s always something to get heated up to talk about. So either LSI puts up with SEE’s impulsiveness (Se) and SEE’s Fe isn’t constantly being “on” aka emotive, or LSI gets with EIE who is deliberate by being emotionally manipulative but they aren’t impulsive. LSI don’t want Si because that’ll get boring and stale. They don’t want Ne cuz that’s too weird. They hate Te cuz that’s going directly against them. They don’t want Fi cuz that’s just too much holier-than-thou martyrdom. I don’t think they want Ni either since that’s detached from day to day life. I honestly don’t think LSI wants happiness because they’re so intolerant and specific.

My parents are LSI and SEE. My LSI dad complains that my SEE mom is too strong-willed, too modern, and criticized that she does everything “wrong.” Yet he believes she’s perfect, loves her, and tries to stir things up just so she would pay attention to him and they would have something to talk about. They secretly still have a shared banking account together (it’s really for me). My mom is avoidant of interacting with my dad because she knows his wife is psycho and she doesn’t want to cause my dad any trouble. My parents have been divorced for ages, but my dad would call my mom up just to hear her voice (even to this day) but when his wife walks by him (I think his wife is actually EIE), he’ll change his tone to “argue” with my mom over something. His wife has caused problems for him and extremely emotive. She don’t like me because I’m from “another woman” and she would cause so much drama that I’m so much like both my parents so when I’m around, my dad talks about my mom more and the she can’t handle it. I’ve told her many times, “I’ve had my dad since I was born and he’ll never get rid of me. He won’t stop loving my mom, either. We’re still family and you’re not a part of it and never will be.” That sends her off in a frenzy to know she can’t possess my dad. She don’t want him to talk to my mom for any reason. She doesn’t even like that my dad sends me money or that my dad talks to me, either. So my dad and I text on the sly. My dad has given me money on the sly. His wife is so extremely jealous that she gives him hell when I come over to visit because she knows I remind my dad of my mom. I can see it on my dad’s face that he wished he never pulled the stunts he did (he caused the divorce when my mom would have stayed with him forever) and he downgraded to marrying a histrionic cow. Now my dad can’t undo what’s been done so he has no choice but to put up with and has been putting up with his wife who has been keeping separate bedrooms since they’ve been married (for like 13 years).
    an awful histrionic cow EIE woman homewrecked her family. this stuff goes deep. it's shakespearean.

-

ETA: granted, she used to type her parents differently before she was typed by gulenko as SEE rather than SLE:
    My mom is LSE. I don’t know how LSE are when not single, but my mom had a pretty clear plan of what she wanted to do in life pretty much since she was a teenager. She married my dad who’s SLI at 19 and he was 23. They both wanted to have children and build a life together, wanted to own property, make a lot of money, travel. My mom didn’t become a workaholic until I was 11 because by then she felt like I could be on my own sufficiently. My mom went through a lot of hell both with my dad and life in general and didn’t complain about any of it. I think the closer you are to an LSE, that’s how you know you’re tough enough for them to consider you their equal. Otherwise, they like taking care of others because they think it’s their duty.

I don’t think you’re SOL. I think you have to work hard to go after her and be sure that you want her. You have to show you’re serious with your goals and plans and carry them out so she sees that you’re reliable. LSE don’t want to take chances on something that’s not the sure thing. That’s the main thing both my parents nagged me about- setting goals and achieving them.
    Last edited by marooned; 03-26-2021 at 04:33 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what's funny to me is that uncle ave, being a creative subtype, probably doesn't give two shits about what a lunatic normalising girl has to say about him yet lolita pretends as if she has seen through him, with her pathetic 1D Ni.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

what's funny to me is that uncle ave, being a creative subtype, probably doesn't give two shits about what a lunatic normalising girl has to say about him yet lolita pretends as if she has seen through him, with her pathetic 1D Ni.
    Lol yeah I really don't.

You know taunting a gorilla at the zoo? That's what this feels like.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not prove me wrong and get typed by Gulenko and then show the proof? You’re spinning more and more reams of bullshit.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not prove me wrong and get typed by Gulenko and then show the proof? You’re spinning more and more reams of bullshit.
    I've already had a few hour long skype conversations with him. I had 4 skype sessions with his team which lasted 2 hours so they could explain his school to me. he wants to visit me this year in berlin and I frequently write with him and his team. you just have no idea what you are talking about

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've already had a few hour long skype conversations with him. I had 4 skype sessions with his team which lasted 2 hours so they could explain his school to me. he wants to visit me this year in berlin and I frequently write with him and his team. you just have no idea what you are talking about
    But has he confirmed your type or not?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I hope Betas do believe this to make their frail egos feel better as I'm destroying their "social hierarchy" on this forum.
    I don't know what this hierarchy is you speak of. I just know you are either unqualified or incompetent regarding the discipline of psychology, and that I find you incapable of conversing in polite society.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, it's disgusting, and some of it is criminal in many jurisdictions.
    Nice avatar BTW.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sis is straight up DELUSIONAL.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have noticed a steadiness with @Aramas that I've come to associate with introverted static types. The reasonableness has a calming effect. Fe not on the agenda.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    I have noticed a steadiness with @Aramas that I've come to associate with introverted static types. The reasonableness has a calming effect. Fe not on the agenda.
    i have the exact same impression

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    i have the exact same impression
    So you expect your dual to be unreasonable and disquieting?

*Discord thinking face emoji*

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I don't know what this hierarchy is you speak of. I just know you are either unqualified or incompetent regarding the discipline of psychology, and that I find you incapable of conversing in polite society.
    society is a hierarchy itself. Where does this “polite society” exist? Perhaps your oh so competence in this area of psychology could enlighten in explaining that phenomenon since you’ve been on the forum for over 15 years and still haven’t found a type.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi as creative function in SEE (ESFp; Napoleon)

He is frequently conveying to others his attitude towards them. Uses his own attitude towards someone to manipulate them. Aims to give his evaluation to everything that surrounds him, judges what is 'good' and what is 'bad'. Sometimes he can change his sympathies and antipathies several times a day, very amorous and inconstant in this respect. Looks for a place where others would be interested in his views on any issue. Thus he may find his vocation as artistic director, since in this sphere his judgement is often accepted and valued. As a manager or leader his approach remains the same, however, acceptance of his judgement here will be lower. He himself refers to his evaluations as "work in progress", something mundane, commonplace to him: first he praises someone, then scolds them, then praises them again. Not being in a position to do this, it looks inadequate, so often this serves as incentive for him to achieve such a position, and thus quietly "sell" his products for which there is small demand in society. Usually none at all, because those who are critical of everyone often no one likes. He is frequently perceived as someone who has arrived with "his own charter in a foreign land". He immediately begins to look and evaluate everything: "this is good, but that is poor" "I like this, but not that". He is interested in conflict situations, and can even provoke them since then he will have a job: to assess. These people often win the sympathies of others by participating in their problems: they are aware and interested in them, they can adjust to another person to better get in touch. Therefore, they often make for good politicians. Their advantage is the ability to play on requests of the voters, to know what they want. Their relations are rarely reliable - "today I like you, tomorrow you're not in favor, and day after I like you again". Even their hate can easily one day turn into love. For them feelings is alike an interesting game. Their assessments can sometimes sound like moralizing, but there is no consistency to their judgements. Sometimes the situation requires that they adapt their valuation to "opinions of others." In such cases they may put it into more acceptable formulation, for example "it is said that ...". If you try to specify who is saying that, it turns out that he has merely used the phrase about public opinion to cunningly hide his own opinion.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well he actually does since we used to talk and I’ve assisted Uncle Ave with helping sort out definitions of functions and even arranged conversations with an ILI as he was considering that typing AFTER he got LSI result from G. He’s not my dual and he doesn’t understand anything about Gamma Quadra, but still, I helped him. We had no personal falling out and now he’s being a moralistic angry grandpa back stabbing me for what? Just so he could publicly look good in front of the community as some savior calling for banning free speech. He discredits G and then say he’s gonna run and tattle tail to G because wahhhhh wahhhhhh Beta feelings got butthurt. Sheer hypocrisy. Yeah, Betas literally only care about social cred and reject Fi relations. What’s delusional is how there’s so many LSIs that believe they’re ESI and then fail hard on the Fi part so they’re upset with G because he wouldn’t validate their self-delusions.

Speaking of which, Mr. Clout chaser, you didn’t answer my question, did G confirm your self-typing or not? You avoided responding to me when you were so free with calling me crazy but normalizing (which is a contradiction).

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well he actually does since we used to talk and I’ve assisted Uncle Ave with helping sort out definitions of functions and even arranged conversations with an ILI as he was considering that typing AFTER he got LSI result from G. He’s not my dual and he doesn’t understand anything about Gamma Quadra, but still, I helped him. We had no personal falling out and now he’s being a moralistic angry grandpa back stabbing me for what? Just so he could publicly look good in front of the community as some savior calling for banning free speech. Yeah, Betas literally only care about social cred and reject Fi relations. What’s delusional is how so many LSIs believe they’re ESI and then fail hard on the Fi part so they’re upset with G because he wouldn’t confirm their self-delusions.

Oh BTW, you didn’t answer my question, did G confirm your self-typing or not? You avoided responding me when you were so free with calling me crazy but normalizing (which is a contradiction).
    I avoid anwsering you because I see no reason to communicate with you anymore. I prefer if you would be banned. if that happens or not is for others to decide.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Your typing of forum members

I avoid anwsering you because I see no reason to communicate with you anymore. I prefer if you would be banned. if that happens or not is for others to decide.
    No you avoided it because the answer is NO. You’re a hypocrite and a clout chasing LSI wanting to bank off of someone else’s work while building your own brand to leech off of him just like Timur and Olga.

It was your dual who actually ousted you. You’re so sure you’re above us all. You want to get me banned because I’m exposing your bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    it's worse:
    an awful histrionic cow EIE woman homewrecked her family. this stuff goes deep. it's shakespearean.

-

ETA: granted, she used to type her parents differently before she was typed by gulenko as SEE rather than SLE:
    You know bitches be pissed when they go for the dox lmao

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    it's worse:

-

It’s funny because I was actually fair and forgiving towards you but you’ve shown me that you’re incapable of being decent.

Word of advice, when you dualize with LSI, as there’s a about a billion of them on this forum let alone the world, watch your back. They’ll quickly grow tired and intolerant of your weak internal compass and discard you as the trash you are. So while you’re feeling elated by digging up things I’ve shared with the forum to help illustrate socionics ITR, and distorting it to somehow make me look bad, you end up looking deranged and unstable since we actually were on good terms before.

Of course, you’ll never learn. You’re one of those who’ll stay with their abuser and be enraptured by the “passion” it brings. I hope you find that happy place in your mind when reality serves to be too much and you can’t escape your fate being someone’s punching bag.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    You know bitches be pissed when they go for the dox lmao
    Do you ever understand wtf you’re saying. Dox means

To search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.

I voluntarily shared that information to illustrate how an ITR plays out. Betas don’t want to dualize but just kill each other and everyone else. Hopeless and destructive.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Do you ever understand wtf you’re saying. Dox means

To search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.

I voluntarily shared that information to illustrate how an ITR plays out. Betas don’t want to dualize but just kill each other and everyone else. Hopeless and destructive.

Trolling hard I see.

I'm flexible with definitions if I see an opportunity for humor.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It’s funny because I was actually fair and forgiving towards you but you’ve shown me that you’re incapable of being decent.

Word of advice, when you dualize with LSI, as there’s a about a billion of them on this forum let alone the world, watch your back. They’ll quickly grow tired and intolerant of your weak internal compass and discard you as the trash you are. So while you’re feeling elated by digging up things I’ve shared with the forum to help illustrate socionics ITR, and distorting it to somehow make me look bad, you end up looking deranged and unstable since we actually were on good terms before.

Of course, you’ll never learn. You’re one of those who’ll stay with their abuser and be enraptured by the “passion” it brings. I hope you find that happy place in your mind when reality serves to be too much and you can’t escape your fate being someone’s punching bag.

Damn. This post is some straight up evil shit.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol yeah I really don't.

You know taunting a gorilla at the zoo? That's what this feels like.
    You’re a hypocrite. If you weren’t bothered then you wouldn’t have come out of the woodwork backstabbing me after we’ve been on good terms and I’ve helped you. I still have the message receipts.

I find it funny that you don’t support G but want to go tattletale to him as if you had some authority to persuade his decision. You only paid for a typing which you’re even ashamed of admitting what you’re typed as. I’ve paid for a typing, classes, and I’ve sent people to him to get typed. I actually find value in his work and don’t mind sharing some of the things I’ve learned.

But hey, I get it. LSIs have role playing Fi where they believe their delusional authoritarian claws can enforce something on others that fall outside of their reach.

Oh btw, if you want to get me and my dual banned, you’ll have to put your head on the chopping block, too. Do you feel like other Betas won’t throw you under the bus to save face?

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You clout chase G real hard and have a shittyass gallery. You think G don’t know that you’re not a lil incel Beta harmonizer pussy LSI? You won’t even get typed by him like the rest of us.

You want to get me and my dual banned, you and everyone else who wants that to happen better put money where their mouth is. You want a lynch mob, then your ass is going to get dragged, too.

Zugzwang

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, maybe AI Colonel was right.

Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

since we actually were on good terms before.
    after we’ve been on good terms and I’ve helped you.
    Guilt trip insult insult threat insult

Guilt trip insult insult insult threat

Actions have consequences. Scared of being banned, stop making personal attacks, just chill.

You are your own worst enemy atm.

You know SEEs have live and let live attitude, nobody witnessed you doing that.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

engaging or trying to provoke cooperative interaction seems counterproductive. i suggest no contact

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He probably has refrained from typing you because he can keep you as an errand boy longer, doing more and more free work for him as long as he doesn't burst your bubble. And you won't ask him simply because you're afraid. Funny H.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but doing the same thing to @Alive and letting @Uncle Ave know you "have receipts" is "decent"? have you been "decent" by launching into personal attacks against people for their self-typings or berating the forum at large for not being typed by gulenko? what is "decent" anyway?

Word of advice, when you dualize with LSI, as there’s a about a billion of them on this forum let alone the world, watch your back. They’ll quickly grow tired and intolerant of your weak internal compass and discard you as the trash you are.
    and you say you are 2L and not 2E in PY? the personal or emotional attack seems to be your forte/go to.

So while you’re feeling elated by digging up things I’ve shared with the forum to help illustrate socionics ITR, and distorting it to somehow make me look bad, you end up looking deranged and unstable since we actually were on good terms before.
    i didn't really do any distorting. i simply direct quoted you. and yes, it was a move to discredit. you have been bratty (and that's putting it lightly) to most of the forum for a while now and it's exploded in this vendetta against beta and EIE in which you've declared just about the entire forum beta (in a seething hatred kind of way), so this seemed like it might pertain to why you are doing this.

well, it seems i'm being your punching bag. i am also not sure how this is going to work... am i the LSI's punching bag first and then they throw me out on the street for being the "trash i am"? sounds like this hypothetical "LSI" is the real trash. it's like, "you're trash because i disapprove of your character, but I'M a batterer!" lol

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Good Ni

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My typing of forumites who haven't been typed:

Adam Strange: ILE
    Inumbra: EIE-H
    Consilience: Beta NF, probably IEI
    Voider: EIE-H
    Dead: EIE-C
    Kingslayer: EIE-N
    Loaded Piss Gun: EIE-C
    Slytherin Power: EIE
    Froody Blue Gem: EII or IEI
    Sol: LSI-H or SLE-H
    Nanashi: EIE
    lkdhf: IEE
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged