Thread: Difficult Personality Traits Test

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Difficult Personality Traits Test

I found a Difficult Person Test that shows you what ways you're difficult to get along with

Callousness is characterized by lacking empathy or concern for others. People high in callousness typically have deficits in genuine social sentiments and are often experienced by others as coarsely uncivil. In other words, they often make people feel uncomfortable.

Grandiosity can be described as having a grandiose sense of self-importance and the thought that one is better than others. People high in grandiosity often tout their abilities and their accomplishments while downplaying the contributions of others. They tend to put themselves on a pedestal and have a sense of entitlement about them.

Aggressiveness is the tendency to behave rudely and with hostility toward others. Aggressiveness may be doubly hurtful to others if combined with callousness, since the aggressive person may thus be both intimidating and unfeeling in their demeanor.

Suspicion is the tendency to harbor a strong and unreasoning distrust of others. Suspicious people often question the motives of even those who act loyally and devotedly toward them. Such people are often reluctant to open up to others and may interpret kind-hearted gestures as attempts to deceive them.

Manipulativeness is the inclination to exploit others to derive benefits for oneself. Manipulative people take other people for granted and use them to realize their own wishes and goals, thinking little of interpersonal reciprocity or the rights of others. Such people often exhaust and frustrate those around them, since they give little in return for the services and favors they extract from others.

Dominance is the tendency to put on airs of superiority and talk down to others. Domineering individuals have a strong desire to be seen as leaders and often react with combativeness when they cannot get what they want. They frustrate others by meddling in their affairs and with their attempts to control the decisions of those around them.

Risk-taking is the propensity to engage in risky behavior for the sake of experiencing thrills. People high in this trait impulsively seek sensations to overcome boredom, and often get pleasure from shocking others with their adventures and stunts. Risk-takers often make those around them ill at ease since their actions may have consequences for others as well as themselves.

I am 23.57% difficult, mostly easy to get along with but can be a lil manipulative. Welp that tracks.
    ~we're just out here havin a good time~

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a very easy person to get along with (15.71%).
    Last edited by necrosebud; 01-13-2021 at 08:22 AM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Results:

You are an easy person to get along with (36.43%).

Well I don’t think I’m that manipulative
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm pretty hard to get along with. I'm really stubborn and impatient, and I have a paranoid streak, but I tend not to do underhanded things.

You are a somewhat difficult person to get along with (50%).

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

According to this test, today, I'm easy to get along with. 30.71%

https://imgur.com/a/U4xj2HQ

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a somewhat difficult person to get along with (47.86%).

If this test were completely accurate I think my grandiosity score would be lower, manipulativeness higher, aggression lower, and callousness higher.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, this test was obviously made by an EII (yes, I googled her pic for VI and confirmed my suspicion)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

30.71 %
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 01-13-2021 at 10:40 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    LOL, this test was obviously made by an EII (yes, I googled her pic for VI and confirmed my suspicion)
    I had a similar impression of this test being heavily biased towards certain attitudes. We all know that especially EIIs can be difficult to get along with.

Before Christmas I was temporarily employed at a small liquor store as a 'waiting queue coach'. My job was to make sure there were no more than three customers in the store at the same time, and to ask people who came shopping together if one of them could stay outside (this is also requested by the government: don't go shopping together). The biggest pains in the asses were LIIs and EIIs, who most often insisted on doing the shopping together. Also, they tended to stay quite long inside, as these people can't seem to make up their minds as to what it is they are going to get. There was even this Maritsa-type woman, who already at the door informed me she was exempted from the obligation of wearing a face mask (Si-mobilizing). Then she went in, unfortunately at a moment when only 1 customer was allowed into the store. She took her time (20 minutes to be exact) to make her choice, carefully reading the labels on the bottles, asking all kinds of questions. After ten minutes I said to myself 'Fuck it!' and allowed another client into the store. EIIs and LIIs with their pathetic indecisiveness and self-righteousness often make me want to beat the crap out of them.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"You are a very difficult person to get along with (65.71%)."

They really are such frail little creatures.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    There was even this Maritsa-type woman, who already at the door informed me she was exempted from the obligation of wearing a face mask (Si-mobilizing).
    Lol, Maritsa is a legend on this forum.
    EII-Ne be like "See, I have a very rare and deadly condition that prevents me from wearing masks. Let me tell you all about asthmatic allergy to synthetic fibers. I already got COVID-19 3 times btw!"

You are a somewhat difficult person to get along with (41.43%).

Higher scores on suspicion and aggressiveness don't really surprise me; I have trouble staying polite with people who annoy me. Maybe I should take some anger management course.
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 01-13-2021 at 11:50 AM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ha. I do know one very twisted EII. Their Te is very bad. I have very little interest to talk about myself. Hence their guestimates can be very bad and if you just don't care about your own image and let everything slide. It can become very embarrassing for them to see that you are not really like that what you were in their delusions.

I do not get much enjoyment when it comes to embarrassing people but let's say that truth comes to surface.

- Strati's verbal executioner, EII's should be careful as wells
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are an easy person to get along with (32.86%).

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a somewhat difficult person to get along with (58.57%).

17467C55-966F-4560-9367-0B10C155997C.png
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I had a similar impression of this test being heavily biased towards certain attitudes. We all know that especially EIIs can be difficult to get along with.

Before Christmas I was temporarily employed at a small liquor store as a 'waiting queue coach'. My job was to make sure there were no more than three customers in the store at the same time, and to ask people who came shopping together if one of them could stay outside (this is also requested by the government: don't go shopping together). The biggest pains in the asses were LIIs and EIIs, who most often insisted on doing the shopping together. Also, they tended to stay quite long inside, as these people can't seem to make up their minds as to what it is they are going to get. There was even this Maritsa-type woman, who already at the door informed me she was exempted from the obligation of wearing a face mask (Si-mobilizing). Then she went in, unfortunately at a moment when only 1 customer was allowed into the store. She took her time (20 minutes to be exact) to make her choice, carefully reading the labels on the bottles, asking all kinds of questions. After ten minutes I said to myself 'Fuck it!' and allowed another client into the store. EIIs and LIIs with their pathetic indecisiveness and self-righteousness often make me want to beat the crap out of them.
    Yeah that makes sense if the test is biased why some people might be coming out as more difficult than they necessarily are and others as less difficult than they actually are. Like IDK if "passive agressive" were counted in here I would've scored higher lmfao.

lol good lord though those people sound like a nightmare. At a certain point it's not being oblivious and indecisive it's just being an ass and not caring about how you're wasting everyone else's time. Of course figures that the kind of people that would go "buh muh rights" over wearing a mask for a liquor store run would be the kind of people that have no consideration for others.
    ~we're just out here havin a good time~

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't take "difficult" to mean something pejorative here per se

it kinda reminds me of agreeableness

Agreeableness is one of the five personality traits of the Big Five personality theory. A person with a high level of agreeableness in a personality test is usually warm, friendly, and tactful. They generally have an optimistic view of human nature and get along well with others. A person who scores low on agreeableness may put their own interests above those of others. They tend to be distant, unfriendly, and uncooperative.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by megedy View Post
    Yeah that makes sense if the test is biased why some people might be coming out as more difficult than they necessarily are and others as less difficult than they actually are. Like IDK if "passive agressive" were counted in here I would've scored higher lmfao.

lol good lord though those people sound like a nightmare. At a certain point it's not being oblivious and indecisive it's just being an ass and not caring about how you're wasting everyone else's time. Of course figures that the kind of people that would go "buh muh rights" over wearing a mask for a liquor store run would be the kind of people that have no consideration for others.
    To give a perspective on the other side of things: the sheer number of ST people (practically all of them male) who went into the shop, grabbed a bottle of wodka, paid at the check out and stood outside again and on their way 45 seconds later! if it weren't for distancing rules, I would have provided bonus hugs to such customers!

On a side note: over here in Holland all non-essential shops are closed for lockdown; if you need a new pan to fry your steak, you'll have to buy one online, and hope for delivery not to be delayed. But according to the g'ment, liquor stores are essential and thus open for business. Now I take it the g'ment means 'essential to tax revenues' ;-)
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

allbark.png
    all bark and no bite lol

Grandiosity is peak ILE imo, how come yours is so low? @Comatose Zaniac 007
    And I never thought I'd meet a Grandiose LII @FreelancePoliceman

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Banana King View Post
    allbark.png
    all bark and no bite lol

Whatever else I might be, I don't think I'm particularly grandiose.

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Whatever else I might be, I don't think I'm particularly grandiose.
    There were a few questions that added points to grandiosity, along the lines of: "I am more deserving of success than others". Perhaps those ones contributed to your high score. In my case I thought Grandiosity would be my highest trait by far and yet it wasn't. I may be better than others but I don't think I deserve more than them haha

As for the other questions, many were blatantly ripped out of a Dark Triad test. I'm pretty sure Callousness = Psychopathy, Grandiosity = Narcissism, Manipulativeness = Machiavellianism.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Banana King View Post
    allbark.png
    all bark and no bite lol

It is not how I see myself. It might look higher and I bet it does.

If I could support Keirsey at least in some ways he wrote that ENTP looks like the most self-important bastard but he/she probably isn't.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 01-15-2021 at 11:03 AM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm high on Manipulation, Dominance, & Suspicion.

Medium Grandiose.

Pretty low aggression and Risk-Taking.

Callous I'm the least like. ((ugh I really do care. /cringe)) Everybody knows I'm a softie which is why sadistic pricks try to get a rise out of me often. ((But I manipulated my way to power with my natural domiinance and became a moderator so I can also just ban aggressive & callous people.))

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Also:

there needs to be "Provocative" category.

I'd be pretty high on that too, but I can also pretend not to be at times with my high Manipulation. haha Manipulation is the shit.

You could make a DND game out of this lol.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are an easy person to get along with (36.43%) <-- idk, I think some people might disagree with that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Well I don’t think I’m that manipulative
    Having base F, you are an expert to influence on people behavior. It's not negative trait itself, but a strenght that can be used for good or bad for other people. All F types may have high this trait, depending of the concrete test specifics. Especially Fi types which more take into account concrete people nuances. To get negative sense, there also should be high egocentrism or too negative emotions to other people.

Your kung fu is not good still. She seems E, mb LIE.
    Last edited by Sol; 01-17-2021 at 06:00 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she looks nice

I'm really sure I'm risk avoidant and think before I do things, one could say I'm highly deliberate. Imo grandiose ppl are cringe and fake, callous ppl just rub me the wrong way, I don't tend to listen to arbitrary authorities so ppl who are overly dominant tend to get on my nerves rather quickly. Personally I avoid telling ppl what they should do and expect them to do their duty/job so to say. I do consider other ppl's feelings, and am pretty modest most of the time. I think I'm friendly tbh and non aggressive unless I have to be to defend myself or someone else, even then assertive first, aggressive if it fails. Manipulative ppl are probably the ones I least tolerate and avoid being like that out of a sense of morality. While I'm initially suspicious because ppl tend to be shit, once I get to know someone that goes away, because I know what to expect, unless they unpleasantly surprise me, which sometimes happens. Imo its healthy to be suspicious to a certain degree, and only find overly suspicious ppl to be funny, so it doesn't bother me much as I'm like that to some extent.

I guess I'm very easy to get long with, but at the same time very intolerant of other ppl's bullshit and maintain healthy bounties with ease. I have been told several times by different ppl that I'm very easy-going and approachable as well as relaxing to be around.
    Last edited by SGF; 01-18-2021 at 05:58 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a very difficult person to get along with (69.29%).
    WTF
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post

WTF
    Well, according to some descriptions EIE's can be too much for some peeps. And that looks much, lol.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a somewhat difficult person to get along with (57.14%).

I think I am more suspicious and less dominant, but OK.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post

You are a somewhat difficult person to get along with (57.14%).

I think I am more suspicious and less dominant, but OK.
    I think this test is being a little dramatic lol.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyStoleMyBike View Post
    Here I am, casually browsing along, until suddenly this thing appears... hilarious!

-- edit, here's mine for good measure:

Proof that EIEs are ESEs evil twin lol.