TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default What's My Type Round 2

The entry I know that you've all been waiting for

I felt some of the questions were a bit too personal for my taste, and I'm also in a rush so forgive me for not answering them all.

Tell me about yourself.

Uhhh that's really vague...what do you want to know?

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I currently work part-time as a video and sound editor, post-production for a creative arts company and liaise with their clients. It is the Southern Hemisphere summer break atm, so I am living life up a little haha. However, I am in the midst of organizing some vocational training in IT next year. I am also a freelance classical composer and singer, a homebrewer and a political delegate.

What are your values, and why?

Not sure about this...maybe achieving, winning, creating, being sexually attractive to as many women as possible.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

Not so great at the moment. My mum and I are like oil and water, get us in a room together for more than a minute and she'll find fault with something, start to give me advice, heckle me about irrelevant minor BS or project her anxiety about the future onto me. She nags and nags about how much alcohol I drink, as if that is any of her business. What a toxic brew. I frequently explode over it. Fortunately, my dad is chill and low maintenance, if rather conflict averse. He probably has to be to live with my mum though. Friends? Don't have any true friends at the moment, but anyway there's a lot of stuff going on. My business.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

I want a few friends who have a good sense of humor (read: not politically correct), who are enthusiastic, colorful, dramatic and keen to go out and explore with me. We will push each other on towards greater things.

In romantic relationships, I want someone passionate, sultry and sensitive who's committed to me. She should inspire me to be the best I can be and give me a sense of higher purpose in life. I will do the same for her.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

Hmmm...

A lot of the conflict I've had recently falls into two areas.

Firstly me being supposedly "insensitive" to people by making jokes about sex, feminists, race and so on, by not waiting for everyone to arrive before I start to eat (the food is getting cold!), or being too harsh when someone lashes out at me just because they have some "problem" they're dealing with - your shit, you deal with it, you don't have the right to take it out on me. Pathetic but anyway, what can you do.

Secondly, some conflict has arisen because I have not been organized enough (I am often happy to just improvise, and make shit up as I go along), which triggers extreme anxiety in my mother and many other women as well. If I got distracted by something or someone who was much more interesting, so what? These things happen, it's how you deal with them that matters.

How would your friends describe you?

Bold, brash, jovial, creative, provocative, lewd, knowledgeable, energetic, decisive, opportunistic, and a good drinker.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

What other people dislike: Not sensitive enough, impatient, too loud, impolite, selfish, trollish.

What I dislike: Disorganized, not patient enough, not being sure about where I'm going.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I can manage my career and personal, professional development well, but I need help socially. It has been hard to find an environment full of people who value my style.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I dislike any activity that is staid and routine, or which forces me to be alone for too long. I hate isolation perhaps more than anything else - I need a lot of energy around me, a lot of movement and like to be busy. Inertia causes my mood to plummet.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?

Become a successful musician who can sell my compositions and make money off them - perhaps working as a film composer, collaborating with bands, freelance, could be all sorts of things. Beyond that, I want an attractive woman who inspires me and loves me to share my life. It is also very important to me to know that she is not just with me because of some money or status that I might have to offer her.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?

I think I'd get bored real fast if I didn't work, but maybe go travel around the world, visiting country after country?

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

I love overt, sultry, lustful, raw primal sexuality. The animal, unfiltered nature of my desires (and how I wish a woman to express hers) seem rather vulgar and unrefined to some people. But as I said, I want that. I want a connection which transcends everything else.

The opposite, what a lot of people like but I hate? Hahaha, this isn't hard. Virtue signalling. People who take offense about shit which has nothing to do with them, and wasn't intended to offend them. Also, people who have very strong, rigid values which they won't compromise on. Zealots, evangelicals, SJWs, you know the kind of people I'm talking about.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?

Is this a serious question? I couldn't give a shit about that

How do you behave around strangers?

This depends on the situation.

If we're meeting in a bar or something, I would be cheerful and a bit irreverant. If I was meeting someone new in a work context, I'd be very formal and direct.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I either ignore them or attack them back harder. Some shit just isn't worth a fight, you have to be discerning and show some intelligence. Again, this depends on the situation and what the person said/did in the first place.

What did you do last Friday?

Drove up to a resort town for a break over the weekend. I wanted a change of scene, it was great.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?

I am pretty pragmatic about politics to be honest - if your policies can make my life better and help me succeed, I'll vote for you. If your policies are going to fuck me over, I'll vote against you.

I also think that politics should stay a private matter, and don't like the recent trend I see of people with "wrong" views being heavily shamed in public.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

Oh totally, I have already tried to start my own business, my own brewery in fact. I didn't have enough money and there is so much regulation on alcohol here, so for that among other reasons it failed but I have learned a lot. I have also started my own groups and clubs. It takes a lot of effort and can be depressing after a while, though. So you need to be smart and not overextend yourself.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

I look for a high intensity, very focused, creative environment where I have the opportunity to design my own products. I also work best when I've got competition to keep me on my toes.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

Music because that's what I am passionate about.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

Just try to achieve the best you can with the talents you have been given. To paraphrase JFK, focus on what you can create, not on what you can consume.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 11-28-2017 at 02:27 AM.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand you are a 3w4 but FWIW you sound like an 8 to me.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrows View Post
    I understand you are a 3w4 but FWIW you sound like an 8 to me.
    Not sure but you might be confusing that with .

I don't relate a lot to Enneagram 8 type fears or desires.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    Not sure but you might be confusing that with .

I don't relate a lot to Enneagram 8 type fears or desires.
    I did consider that as well. Just the general vibe I get in other posts (not the content but the interaction style).
    Anyways you know your own E-type best. I'm a 4 but forum members mistake me for a 2 or 9.

In regards to socionics are you an SLE? I thought you were initially a SEE but I don't see any Ti polr.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I want a few friends who have a good sense of humor (read: not politically correct), who are enthusiastic, colorful, dramatic and keen to go out and explore with me. We will push each other on towards greater things." Se dom and Fe HA
    "In romantic relationships, I want someone passionate, sultry and sensitive who's committed to me. She should inspire me to be the best I can be and give me a sense of higher purpose in life. I will do the same for her."
    Could be many types but sound like an LSI or SLE

"I love overt, sultry, lustful, raw primal sexuality. The animal, unfiltered nature of my desires (and how I wish a woman to express hers) seem rather vulgar and unrefined to some people. But as I said, I want that. I want a connection which transcends everything else." This sounds very 8ish (the connection part) but I also know of SLEs, LSEs and LIEs that think like this.

"
    How would your friends describe you? Bold, brash, jovial, creative, provocative, lewd, knowledgeable, energetic, decisive, opportunistic, and a good drinker." SLE or LIE.

"I am pretty pragmatic about politics to be honest - if your policies can make my life better and help me succeed, I'll vote for you."
    weak or non-valued Fi, again sounds like SLE or LIE

Anyways, you did mention "trollish" in your description which I almost immediately think of Fi polr when I think of trollish behavior.
    Last edited by Iwantpeace; 11-28-2017 at 04:41 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you really looking to be typed or is this just for fun?

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrows View Post
    I did consider that as well. Just the general vibe I get in other posts (not the content but the interaction style).
    Anyways you know your own E-type best. I'm a 4 but forum members mistake me for a 2 or 9.

In regards to socionics are you an SLE? I thought you were initially a SEE but I don't see any Ti polr.
    I probably am an SLE, but just strongly Se subtype which is why I have looked SEE-ish from time to time. Here is my test result from Sociotypes: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/ost/38762

It says SEE-3Se but consider that SLE is 95% as likely, and now that I understand Ti a little better, I don't think I have it as a PoLR. Some of the negative qualities that I'd associated with Ti might be better attributed to Ne. I greatly value an internal sense of order and logic. I like forms, rules and structures, but I don't connect them to ideals. I am not on a crusade and despise ideological rigidity. To me a template is there to be used and manipulated so that I can make something beautiful. To take an example, if you don't know the basic rules of harmony and how to manipulate/develop melodies, you won't be able to write good music. After all, scattered, convoluted music that just jumps from one idea to another without any direction is no fun to listen to. However, you won't be able to write truly great music if you're unwilling to bend and break your own rules, creativity requires an open mind. Of course I tend to work within the structure I created, rather than abandon it altogether. Hopefully that makes sense.

Insofar as Enneagram is concerned, I have a very laid back leadership style, I don't micromanage and make a scene about minor bullshit. I don't fret about losing power or strength like an 8 would, so a submissive, docile mate does not appeal to me. Oh no. I want to fuck and be fucked hard, while I make more and more money doing something that I love
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 11-28-2017 at 05:34 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Type me without adequate info. Round 2

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Type me without adequate info. Round 2
    Other people seem to have managed fine. Maybe you're just not that bright.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some pictures or a video would be useful, although it's not eveyone's cup of tea to post these publicly of course.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    Some pictures or a video would be useful, although it's not eveyone's cup of tea to post these publicly of course.
    I have already made it clear to Sol that I don't consider V.I. to be anything more than a kook pet theory.

However if you're desperate, I have posted some pictures of myself on the forum. Go back and look if you like

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have posted pictures of myself on the forum already, you can go back and look if you like. I don't need make a video to be typed, so I won't. In my view V.I. is a kook theory not unlike astrology, and it has very little if anything to do with Socionics.
    A picture is worth a thousand words as the saying goes.

I don't know where to find your pictures, but I may look later if I have more time.

Going by your text, I don't know your type, but I think EIE is a possible - you seem to be always on the move, even SLEs can take a back seat, but your text suggests a constant steady stream of activity, rather than spikes, troughs etc.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know where to find your pictures, but I may look later if I have more time.
    Just saying, I take type suggestions based on V.I. with a big grain of salt. I wouldn't want you to waste your time.

Going by your text, I don't know your type, but I think EIE is a possible - you seem to be always on the move, even SLEs can take a back seat, but your text suggests a constant steady stream of activity, rather than spikes, troughs etc.
    Interesting as I self-typed as EIE when I first came here. I seriously doubt that it is my true type, though, for a lot of reasons.

Also what do you mean by "taking a back seat" (or not)? By a constant stream vs spikes and troughs, do you mean in my writing style, or more generally - like in my energy levels and productivity?

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just saying, I take type suggestions based on V.I. with a big grain of salt. I wouldn't want you to waste your time.

Interesting as I self-typed as EIE when I first came here. I seriously doubt that it is my true type, though, for a lot of reasons.

Also what do you mean by "taking a back seat" (or not)? By a constant stream vs spikes and troughs, do you mean in my writing style, or more generally - like in my energy levels and productivity?
    Checking out the temperaments is easy to find with articles or resources,

But - I think EIE is a good one. What I notice from your posts in general, is not undervalued Si, but Si as a blind spot, which in part is to do with your constant running around as you mention in your description. Also, from what I can tell, debates are rather ethically charged than logically charged when I've came across your posts.

If you're EIE, I think this is a good type. They're powerful game changers. Take Samuel L Jackson, a particular type of EIE: He's badass.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'll just tell you what I see

Your type is clearly EIE

Back then I pondered XEE

Though you are nowhere close to me

Some LSI should kick your ass

So you become a man with class

Yes, Beta quadra is your friend

And thus, my roast has found an end

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post

Your type is clearly EIE

Back then I pondered XEE

Wish I could like again, very cool, but true, how well put together - a typing and a half lol. Sandy Claws/Santa Chae is coming to town lol

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wish I could like again, very cool, but true, how well put together - a typing and a half lol. Sandy Claws/Santa Chae is coming to town lol
    Hey thanks I appreciate it! 🎅 I'm all about that Xmas goodness nowadays. /strikes clumsy pose/ Beta's poetry just got obliterated by a simple AAAABBCC rhyme scheme. Any requests? I can perform anything. Payment: hugs. Note to self, I should sing on 16types more often

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Checking out the temperaments is easy to find with articles or resources,

But - I think EIE is a good one. What I notice from your posts in general, is not undervalued Si, but Si as a blind spot, which in part is to do with your constant running around as you mention in your description. Also, from what I can tell, debates are rather ethically charged than logically charged when I've came across your posts.

I don't "constantly run around", though. (Does anyone?) My energy is very haphazard and much more like a series of spikes than a constant flow. Did you read my OP post?

If you're EIE, I think this is a good type. They're powerful game changers. Take Samuel L Jackson, a particular type of EIE: He's badass.
    I just don't have the comfortable, flexible Fe use of an EIE. Noticing that is what led me to change my type in the first place.

Maybe this thread was a waste of time after all, because nobody seems to even read what I write.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Chae, dear Chae, why do you disdain me so?

Your type is clearly EIE

Back then I pondered XEE

I'll spank the LSI's ass if she tries. In time, she will learn to call me "Master"

Being serious though, women who try to, er, "reform" men in the way you insinuate are really unattractive. While most men do want a supportive partner, outside the sexual sphere we prefer this support to be more passive than active. Unless we've explicitly asked you to get involved and help us solve a problem, being sensitive, affectionate, a good listener and low drama is usually enough. I at least need some independence in my life and cherish the freedom to make things work (or stuff up) on my own, so I will get very angry if a woman tries to micromanage me - as if she knows what's best for me, ugh. I never make those assumptions about anyone.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 11-28-2017 at 06:30 PM.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I was reading through the Information Elements section on Sociotype.com and found my way to the "states of mind" section. It made me wonder, what if the IEs were all drugs? Which ones can I relate to the most...and which ones would I like to try next
    States of Mind

: clarity and exactitude of thought, a sense of order and regularity in different levels of structure; a sense of building a complete system from simple and well-understood parts (I would love to try this one, it sounds super powerful. I would write the best music on it - it would be so beautifully logical and flow well.)

: a state of trying to see novel connections between or combinations of previously disparate things; a continual searching for change and newness, including things unexpected and random (Interesting, but it could be confusing. I think I might get disoriented, maybe it's sugar.)

: endearment, closeness, moral satisfaction, and emotional sensitivity; deep personal conviction that may produce moral firmness and resolve; love, hatred, or disgust for others. (Ugh. Just ugh. Who would take this shit?)

: a mobilized state full of vitality and energy or implied strength; the desire to make strong, bold, and powerful movements (This one is very easy to relate to, so it can only be alcohol. Beer = life.)

: passions; the desire to express one's feelings and experiences through expressive gestures such as dance or song (Oh I like this one, it sounds like a lot like an aphrodisiac, very sexual. Probably very good to use around women.)

: a physically relaxed and comfortable state free of irritants; enjoying the pleasure of the moment (Now, this one is clearly weed. I am kind of meh about weed.)

: an active, but steady and purposeful state conducive to performing goal-oriented activitie (I don't need this one, it just sounds too exhausting. Too much speed will fuck you over.)

: a dreamy, mysterious, wistful, melancholic, or reflective state of inner discovery and searching; reflecting upon the future or the past (I am kind of curious about this one, it sounds a bit like LSD. I haven't tried it before though.)

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The entry I know that you've all been waiting for

I felt some of the questions were a bit too personal for my taste, and I'm also in a rush so forgive me for not answering them all.

Tell me about yourself.

Uhhh that's really vague...what do you want to know?

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I currently work part-time as a video and sound editor, post-production for a creative arts company and liaise with their clients. It is the Southern Hemisphere summer break atm, so I am living life up a little haha. However, I am in the midst of organizing some vocational training in IT next year. I am also a freelance classical composer and singer, a homebrewer and a political delegate. Mostly ethical stuff

What are your values, and why?

Not sure about this...maybe achieving, winning, creating, being sexually attractive to as many women as possible.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

Not so great at the moment. My mum and I are like oil and water, get us in a room together for more than a minute and she'll find fault with something, start to give me advice, heckle me about irrelevant minor BS or project her anxiety about the future onto me. She nags and nags about how much alcohol I drink, as if that is any of her business. What a toxic brew. I frequently explode over it. Fortunately, my dad is chill and low maintenance, if rather conflict averse. He probably has to be to live with my mum though. Friends? Don't have any true friends at the moment, but anyway there's a lot of stuff going on. My business.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

I want a few friends who have a good sense of humor (read: not politically correct), who are enthusiastic, colorful, dramatic and keen to go out and explore with me. We will push each other on towards greater things.

In romantic relationships, I want someone passionate, sultry and sensitive who's committed to me. She should inspire me to be the best I can be and give me a sense of higher purpose in life. I will do the same for her.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

Hmmm...

A lot of the conflict I've had recently falls into two areas.

Firstly me being supposedly "insensitive" to people by making jokes about sex, feminists, race and so on, by not waiting for everyone to arrive before I start to eat (the food is getting cold!) social blindspot maybe, or being too harsh when someone lashes out at me just because they have some "problem" they're dealing with - your shit, you deal with it, you don't have the right to take it out on me. Pathetic but anyway, what can you do.

Secondly, some conflict has arisen because I have not been organized enough (I am often happy to just improvise, and make shit up as I go along), which triggers extreme anxiety in my mother and many other women as well. If I got distracted by something or someone who was much more interesting, so what? These things happen, it's how you deal with them that matters. EP temperament

How would your friends describe you?

Bold, brash, jovial, creative, provocative, lewd, knowledgeable, energetic, decisive, opportunistic, and a good drinker.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

What other people dislike: Not sensitive enough, impatient, too loud, impolite, selfish, trollish.

What I dislike: Disorganized, not patient enough, not being sure about where I'm going.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I can manage my career and personal, professional development well, but I need help socially, social blindspot It has been hard to find an environment full of people who value my style.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I dislike any activity that is staid and routine, or which forces me to be alone for too long. seems EP, could still be EJ I hate isolation perhaps more than anything else - I need a lot of energy around me, a lot of movement and like to be busy. Inertia causes my mood to plummet.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?

Become a successful musician who can sell my compositions and make money off them - perhaps working as a film composer, collaborating with bands, freelance, could be all sorts of things. Beyond that, I want an attractive woman who inspires me and loves me to share my life. It is also very important to me to know that she is not just with me because of some money or status that I might have to offer her.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?

I think I'd get bored real fast if I didn't work, but maybe go travel around the world, visiting country after country? EJ?

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

I love overt, sultry, lustful, raw primal sexuality. The animal, unfiltered nature of my desires (and how I wish a woman to express hers) seem rather vulgar and unrefined to some people. But as I said, I want that. I want a connection which transcends everything else.

The opposite, what a lot of people like but I hate? Hahaha, this isn't hard. Virtue signalling. People who take offense about shit which has nothing to do with them, and wasn't intended to offend them. Also, people who have very strong, rigid values which they won't compromise on. Zealots, evangelicals, SJWs, you know the kind of people I'm talking about.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?

Is this a serious question? I couldn't give a shit about that

How do you behave around strangers?

This depends on the situation.

If we're meeting in a bar or something, I would be cheerful and a bit irreverant. If I was meeting someone new in a work context, I'd be very formal and direct.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I either ignore them or attack them back harder. Some shit just isn't worth a fight, you have to be discerning and show some intelligence. Again, this depends on the situation and what the person said/did in the first place.

What did you do last Friday?

Drove up to a resort town for a break over the weekend. I wanted a change of scene, it was great.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?

I am pretty pragmatic about politics to be honest - if your policies can make my life better and help me succeed, I'll vote for you. If your policies are going to fuck me over, I'll vote against you.

I also think that politics should stay a private matter, and don't like the recent trend I see of people with "wrong" views being heavily shamed in public.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

Oh totally, I have already tried to start my own business, my own brewery in fact. I didn't have enough money and there is so much regulation on alcohol here, so for that among other reasons it failed but I have learned a lot. I have also started my own groups and clubs. It takes a lot of effort and can be depressing after a while, though. So you need to be smart and not overextend yourself.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

I look for a high intensity, very focused, creative environment where I have the opportunity to design my own products. I also work best when I've got competition to keep me on my toes.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

Music because that's what I am passionate about.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

Just try to achieve the best you can with the talents you have been given. To paraphrase JFK, focus on what you can create, not on what you can consume.
    You seem ENFx
    cannot decide between delta and beta though, you seem to crave Se in a woman (raw, animalistic sex), but maybe its just you wanting to be loved and believing thats the most genuine way to show it. U also seem to have a lot of creativity which could point to Ne ego, and u dont necessarily seem Fe valuing.
    You seem to have a social blindspot seeing how u come accross as on the forum (but in 1 on 1 convo ur nice), and the stuff with already eating before everyone else sits down, and also u saying u need help socially points towards that. I think we can agree on sx first.
    Leaning towards beta though, because I'm not really seeing Si valuing, but could be wrong.
    Extraverted feeler seems pretty obvious. Intuitive im more inclined to say than sensor, but could be wrong. P/J is difficult. You seem more P, but you don't seem Si valuing and u seem to be heavily Se valuing.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks for responding man.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    You seem ENFx
    cannot decide between delta and beta though, you seem to crave Se in a woman (raw, animalistic sex), but maybe its just you wanting to be loved and believing thats the most genuine way to show it.
    I think it's both. I prefer to express myself in a physical, sexual way and it's pretty raw. So obviously I want a partner who is receptive to that style and will throw some fire back at me. Chicks who just lie back ooh and aaaah (and there are lots of those) are not much fun for me to be with. I am not my girlfriend's daddy and I expect some reciprocity.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    U also seem to have a lot of creativity which could point to Ne ego, and u dont necessarily seem Fe valuing.
    You seem to have a social blindspot seeing how u come accross as on the forum (but in 1 on 1 convo ur nice), and the stuff with already eating before everyone else sits down, and also u saying u need help socially points towards that. I think we can agree on sx first.
    Sure. I hate it when someone gets triggered over such minor, trivial things like table manners. In general, I have a real issue with people who try to regulate what you can express and how you do it, just in order to prevent somebody getting hurt. I will own my own mistakes, but it goes both ways: I expect others around me to be chill and not reactive. Someone's hangups should not prevent me from having a good time.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 11-29-2017 at 04:46 AM.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I should elaborate: I am not saying that it's OK to be an asshole and try to piss other people off simply for fun, of course not. That is a shit mentality to have. I am not a malicious guy and despise emotionally sadistic people, whatever their motives are. What I'm saying is, people around me have got to accept that they won't like everything I say or do. We are all different, accept it and don't lash out at me like a child.

I am also quite sensitive in unexpected ways. For example I don't poke fun at people, tease or mock them unless they have provoked me first. I strongly dislike both banter and sarcasm; my humor is usually lewd and brash with a lot of hyperbole, but lighthearted - and unless I'm flirting with someone it's general, not directed at anybody in particular. I hate it when someone makes unsolicited remarks about my personal life, like that is somehow their business. Unlike many extroverts, I don't micromanage or police people either, heckling them and constantly demanding more information (in other words, I'm not anxious). I also take someone's confidence very seriously - gossip utterly disgusts me. I won't share something sensitive you told me with anyone else unless you give me permission.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Sx/So stacking is quite obvious.

Also, it seems connected to Fi and Te valuing (note making fun of SJW, liking political incorrectness etc). In that manner, you are indeed similar to @Retsu77 , who has the same Fi values and is also Sx/So. (I don't think you guys are the same sociotype nor enneagram types tho.)

You put a lot of emphasis on and thoughts into presenting an image of a productive and "busy" person, which makes me think Image type + Te valuing.

I rule out Beta because I don't see any Fe/Ti valuing.

The Sx/So-ness and your Imago being ESI makes you seem more Se valuing than you likely are, so I am leaning towards Delta actually.
    (Your SP blindspot makes you seem less Si valuing than you likely are; your interest in a brewery points at Si in some way.)

It's like @Tearsofaclown seems more Beta than he truly is; I type him as IEE-Ne Sx/So 7w6.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

he's Se valued F type. if his messages are not a play

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post

Also, it seems connected to Fi and Te valuing (note making fun of SJW, liking political incorrectness etc). In that manner, you are indeed similar to @Retsu77 , who has the same Fi values and is also Sx/So. (I don't think you guys are the same sociotype nor enneagram types tho.)
    Aren't Number 9 and Viktor to an extent also similar in their values?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

You put a lot of emphasis on and thoughts into presenting an image of a productive and "busy" person, which makes me think Image type + Te valuing.

I rule out Beta because I don't see any Fe/Ti valuing.

The Sx/So-ness and your Imago being ESI makes you seem more Se valuing than you likely are, so I am leaning towards Delta actually.
    (Your SP blindspot makes you seem less Si valuing than you likely are; your interest in a brewery points at Si in some way.)

It's like @Tearsofaclown seems more Beta than he truly is; I type him as IEE-Ne Sx/So 7w6.
    "SJW" and political correctness is connected to Fi, look at @Chae.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Aren't Number 9 and Viktor to an extent also similar in their values?
    Yes, they are. But they don't put an emphasis on it.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    Yes, it is.

In either direction.

In my experience, Sx/So men who value Fi are often opposed to SJW and political correctness, to the point they mention it almost all the time; it is a significant Fi value of theirs. @Retsu77 constantly made the point that he is not PC, that he is against SJW culture etc etc., it keeps coming up with those guys.

Whereas the Sx/So + Fi women are typically often SJW/feminists themselves, and keep making a point of it, too.

Caring so much about those issues is Sx/So + Fi; funny enough, it can go either into either the pro or con direction.

But ofc there are also SO blindspot Fe valuing guys like number 9 large and Viktor who are not into feminism.

Afaik, those subcategories of guys are the most anti-feminism: Sx/So + Fi men, or SO blindspot + Fe men.
    The former is the most vocal about it, and spends a lot of time dealing with the issue, reading blogs, watching or making videos on the subject, etc etc.
    The latter are not as involved like that, but mostly find it annoying or a nuisance.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes, they are. But they don't put an emphasis on it.
    Ok, fair enough. I agree that Cuivienen and Retsu are Fi/Te btw.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Yes, it is.

In either direction.

In my experience, Sx/So men who value Fi are often opposed to SJW and political correctness, to the point they mention it almost all the time; it is a significant Fi value of theirs. @Retsu77 constantly made the point that he is not PC, that he is against SJW culture etc etc., it keeps coming up with those guys.

Whereas the Sx/So + Fi women are typically often SJW/feminists themselves, and keep making a point of it, too.

Caring so much about those issues is Sx/So + Fi; funny enough, it can go either into either the pro or con direction.

But ofc there are also SO blindspot Fe valuing guys like number 9 large and Viktor who are not into feminism.

Afaik, those subcategories of guys are the most anti-feminism: Sx/So + Fi men, or SO blindspot + Fe men.
    The former is the most vocal about it, and spends a lot of time dealing with the issue, reading blogs, watching or making videos on the subject, etc etc.
    The latter are not as involved like that, but mostly find it annoying or a nuisance.
    I dont type either of these people sx/so ftr, retsu seemed so/sp and I type cuiv sp/sx for now
    and number 9 large and viktor are sp/so
    anyway I dont care to discuss this
    Last edited by maniac; 11-29-2017 at 11:04 AM.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I probably am an SLE, but just strongly Se subtype which is why I have looked SEE-ish from time to time. Here is my test result from Sociotypes: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/ost/38762

It says SEE-3Se but consider that SLE is 95% as likely, and now that I understand Ti a little better, I don't think I have it as a PoLR. Some of the negative qualities that I'd associated with Ti might be better attributed to Ne. I greatly value an internal sense of order and logic. I like forms, rules and structures, but I don't connect them to ideals. I am not on a crusade and despise ideological rigidity. To me a template is there to be used and manipulated so that I can make something beautiful. To take an example, if you don't know the basic rules of harmony and how to manipulate/develop melodies, you won't be able to write good music. After all, scattered, convoluted music that just jumps from one idea to another without any direction is no fun to listen to. However, you won't be able to write truly great music if you're unwilling to bend and break your own rules, creativity requires an open mind. Of course I tend to work within the structure I created, rather than abandon it altogether. Hopefully that makes sense.

Insofar as Enneagram is concerned, I have a very laid back leadership style, I don't micromanage and make a scene about minor bullshit. I don't fret about losing power or strength like an 8 would, so a submissive, docile mate does not appeal to me. Oh no. I want to fuck and be fucked hard, while I make more and more money doing something that I love
    That's super interesting, because you didn't seem like an SLE when you played piano and sang lullabies like a ****** on voice chat @Olimpia @niffer

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I've no strong opinion on Cuivienen type, apart from him being Fi/Te as I said, but @Olimpia, I have to be a dick about brewery and similar endeavours pointing to Si : ) Obama, Angelina Jolie both brewing beer, Johnny Depp owns a vineyard and wine tasting cave, Victoria Becham and Trump own a winery, Oprah often suggests different sommeliers and beers too...

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    I've no strong opinion on Cuivienen type, apart from him being Fi/Te as I said, but @Olimpia, I have to be a dick about brewery and similar endeavours pointing to Si : ) Obama, Angelina Jolie both brewing beer, Johnny Depp owns a vineyard and wine tasting cave, Victoria Becham and Trump own a winery, Oprah often suggests different sommeliers and beers too...
    Yeah that's when it becomes difficult to say what is Si and what is the SP instinct etc...

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    Yes, I subscribe to that

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epitome of + , is not even funny.

Lol, yu think everyone is EIE, and for the same flimsy reasons too.

Your type is clearly EIE

Back then I pondered XEE

Your rhymes need work Chae, and no, he ain't my Dual

Chae, dear Chae, why do you disdain me so?

I'll spank the LSI's ass if she tries. In time, she will learn to call me "Master"

Being serious though, women who try to, er, "reform" men in the way you insinuate are really unattractive. While most men do want a supportive partner, outside the sexual sphere we prefer this support to be more passive than active. Unless we've explicitly asked you to get involved and help us solve a problem, being sensitive, affectionate, a good listener and low drama is usually enough. I at least need some independence in my life and cherish the freedom to make things work (or stuff up) on my own, so I will get very angry if a woman tries to micromanage me - as if she knows what's best for me, ugh. I never make those assumptions about anyone.
    Taking an obvious joke too seriously part 120. Same thing with the Sparta refference, you're Serious as fuck.

PoLR and Serious type exhibit:

lol, good work!

Wait, so Betas are a homosexual warrior cult now? Sparta is overrated
    Thanks for responding man.

I think it's both. I prefer to express myself in a physical, sexual way and it's pretty raw. So obviously I want a partner who is receptive to that style and will throw some fire back at me. Chicks who just lie back ooh and aaaah (and there are lots of those) are not much fun for me to be with. I am not my girlfriend's daddy and I expect some reciprocity.

Sure. I hate it when someone gets triggered over such minor, trivial things like table manners. In general, I have a real issue with people who try to regulate what you can express and how you do it, just in order to prevent somebody getting hurt. I will own my own mistakes, but it goes both ways: I expect others around me to be chill and not reactive. Someone's hangups should not prevent me from having a good time.
    Un-Betaish thing ever.

I should elaborate: I am not saying that it's OK to be an asshole and try to piss other people off simply for fun, of course not. That is a shit mentality to have. I am not a malicious guy and despise emotionally sadistic people, whatever their motives are. What I'm saying is, people around me have got to accept that they won't like everything I say or do. We are all different, accept it and don't lash out at me like a child.

I am also quite sensitive in unexpected ways. For example I don't poke fun at people, tease or mock them unless they have provoked me first. I strongly dislike both banter and sarcasm; my humor is usually lewd and brash with a lot of hyperbole, but lighthearted - and unless I'm flirting with someone it's general, not directed at anybody in particular. I hate it when someone makes unsolicited remarks about my personal life, like that is somehow their business. Unlike many extroverts, I don't micromanage or police people either, heckling them and constantly demanding more information (in other words, I'm not anxious). I also take someone's confidence very seriously - gossip utterly disgusts me. I won't share something sensitive you told me with anyone else unless you give me permission.

as fuck, even resentful towards and

At this point I don't know whether this "search" for a type of yours is trolling or just PoLR. Would make perfect sense if you're actually 3, though that's highly questionable.

And now let me wait for your fit

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    That's super interesting, because you didn't seem like an SLE when you played piano and sang lullabies like a ****** on voice chat @Olimpia @niffer
    You seemed to enjoy it at the time, Viktor, don't be a hypocrite

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post
    Epitome of + , is not even funny.
    There seems to be a reasonable consensus of the women here on that question, with @Olimpia and @darya joining you as well.

So let's move on to the Irrational elements.

PoLR and Serious type
    as fuck, even resentful towards and

At this point I don't know whether this "search" for a type of yours is trolling or just PoLR. Would make perfect sense if you're actually 3, though that's highly questionable.
    Basically in your mind it sounds like a toss up between IEE and SEE, am I right? I would be interested to see your reasoning for each type (or one, if you feel particularly strongly about it). What are the alternatives for Se placement? 4D could be Ti PoLR (SEE), 3D could also be if IEE but that would make me Se ignoring, which I think is pretty unlikely. Therefore I would lean towards SEE which was what my test result suggested anyway, but I'm open to an argument for IEE.
    And now let me wait for your fit
    And I thought you were going to find a fit for me! I deserve a better service

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There seems to be a reasonable consensus of the women here on that question, with @Olimpia and @darya joining you as well.

So let's move on to the Irrational elements.

Basically in your mind it sounds like a toss up between IEE and SEE, am I right? I would be interested to see your reasoning for each type (or one, if you feel particularly strongly about it). What are the alternatives for Se placement? 4D could be Ti PoLR (SEE), 3D could also be if IEE but that would make me Se ignoring, which I think is pretty unlikely. Therefore I would lean towards SEE which was what my test result suggested anyway, but I'm open to an argument for IEE.

And I thought you were going to find a fit for me! I deserve a better service

No in sight except for the whole "let me question my type real quick", but if you were actually IEE you'd oppose nailing down your type. I remember @Chae enjoyed extending the search because it was so fun and kept all options open, that's lead for you. "I wanna be every color in the rainbow", basically. I keep on changing my mind too, that's probably an EP thing, but always in the search for a definitive result. Also no sign of seeking and indiscriminate use of language and imagery everywhere, and no way you have Delta humor.

Could write more but I find everything I could say redundant, your every post make the elements self evident.

And lol, the "fit" was a tantrum, this is so in character

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No in sight except for the whole "let me question my type real quick", but if you were actually IEE you'd oppose nailing down your type. I remember @Chae enjoyed extending the search because it was so fun and kept all options open, that's lead for you. "I wanna be every color in the rainbow", basically.
    I think that approach is a bit like painting a picture where you randomly throw all of the colours haphazardly onto the frame, because oooh soo much fun! What will happen!? I love to improvise when working, but I don't dismiss the value of form, direction and design either. They are all valuable skills to learn.

I keep on changing my mind too, that's probably an EP thing, but always in the search for a definitive result. Also no sign of seeking and indiscriminate use of language and imagery everywhere,

and no way you have Delta humor.
    Delta humor?!? Does that even exist?

Could write more but I find everything I could say redundant, your every post make the elements self evident.

And lol, the "fit" was a tantrum, this is so in character
    I knew that's what you intended by a "fit", haha. I just saw an opportunity to flip the word back and catch everyone off guard, so I took it.

Anyway it looks like I've made some progress towards finding out my type, so thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast