Thread: Type Olimpia

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Ha, LIIs have that similar quality in them. Just mention alchemy and some of them become very interested. I was just browsing that kind of information for fun. Just to see commonality between it and chemistry.
    I'm interested in chemistry since my early childhood. Does this count?
    But alchemy is not enough scientific grounded for my taste.

...but the thread is about Olimpias type.
    I say leading with a introverted perception process and -creative fits.
    Active mental imaginary, both visual recalling also visual constructing. (Eye movements!)
    IEI, but according to the video I say IEI-Fe subtype.

Many moments of reflection, but also lots of moments looking for the correct word choice. Reasonable, when you are not talking in your native language.
    Last edited by WinnieW; 11-22-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Alchemy is fantastic. Have you read the jungian approach to it.
    Not yet.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Olimpia IMO, I think you are Fe-IEI 4w3 so/sx based on your video and online behavior. You come across as too grounded for Ni subtype, but not so much that you would be an SEI, you still lean toward intuitive and IEI is clear.

I lean towards 4w3 for you because your main focus is on individualism and personal growth, but it has a means that is geared towards success like a 3 would be so that is why I choose 3 wing over 5 wing for you.

Finally, I agree with so/sx as your instinctual stacking and it is an interesting dynamic seeing the outgoing and open persona of so/sx blending in with the introversion of an IEI.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@thehotelambush
    the girl made new video. almost only for your high opinion

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olimpia that new video was much better. Maybe a little short but helpful enough IMO.

Obviously the way you understand yourself is very much steeped in typology concepts, but your understanding of IEI seems mostly on point and everything seems to point to it.

-concern with following one's passion and purpose in life (NiFe)
    -not caring much about material accomplishments or external things like degrees (low Se, Te)
    -very attuned to "social expectations" (Fe)
    -seen as lazy, doesn't "do" much from an external POV (low Se, probably intuitive introvert)
    -fearful avoidance in relationships (low Se again)
    -answered the romantic relationships question at extreme length - high Fi
    -answered the purpose of life question easily (Ni)

You seemed to have trouble with the "what do you like about it" question. This may actually be a Ti question, in that you had no trouble recognizing if you were following your purpose or not, but at the same time did not break down how your choice of degree specifically fulfilled it or not.
    Last edited by Exodus; 11-23-2017 at 12:09 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    I know an ESE who buys every crazy thing anyone has ever said - perfect victim for people to sell her expensive spiritual devices lol. Some SEE's are also like this. I actually think IEI's are less likely to be so naive - not saying they can't be into occult, witches, mysticism for other reasons, but not in this extremely naive way imo.
    My ESE sister got talked into spending thousands of dollars to go to a cross country workshop with my EII sister. I can believe the EII did it because it was some kind of healing the heart based workshop but the ESE was so uncomfortable with the whole thing. She ended up exploring the city alone because my other sister would not leave the hotel the workshop was in. The ESE is the least mystically or intellectually inclined in my whole family and she is naive but she is practical in so many ways. I recently told her not to invest in anything until she talks to me. She has been burned before but I have to step back sometimes and let her learn from mistakes. I think she might be a bit too trusting. :/

My occult/mystical leanings are not naive. I use them to explore the dark side of mankind and the outer limits of our personal power.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I recommend to look at my bloggers (in the signature) and compare what group of types is more psychically comfortable, more "your people": ILE+LII vs SLE+LSI
    In case you prefer truth more, than "emotionally comfortable version" like many undeveloped E-9 tend.

Seems local people, besides common conformism, too trust to what you tell, while tell you them what relates to IEI and you know the theory. They don't use nonverbal and don't see real you behind your words.

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    -concern with following one's passion and purpose in life (NiFe)
    J

> -not caring much about material accomplishments or external things like degrees (low Se, Te)

or not valued Se

> -seen as lazy, doesn't "do" much from an external POV (low Se, probably intuitive introvert)

or E-9

> -fearful avoidance in relationships (low Se again)

anxiety. she reported

> -answered the purpose of life question easily (Ni)

J type. They know what and why they do.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fwiw I see a person that is very adaptive to what they want to be... whatever their type is it's not ni-sub imo....

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Ha, LIIs have that similar quality in them. Just mention alchemy and some of them become very interested. I was just browsing that kind of information for fun. Just to see commonality between it and chemistry.

Need moar blue mountain flowers and butterflies wings to boost dat alchemy level.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Olimpia Watched the video, I'll admit that you seem a lot more "calm and linear" then I was expecting, which is a trait I associate with Ni base types. IEI works fine imo.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    > -not caring much about material accomplishments or external things like degrees (low Se, Te)

or not valued Se
    Sure, in isolation it could be that.

> -seen as lazy, doesn't "do" much from an external POV (low Se, probably intuitive introvert)

or E-9
    Whoa, isn't this one of your "heresies"

> -fearful avoidance in relationships (low Se again)

anxiety. she reported
    Anxiety will manifest differently in different types. Other types may lash out when they get stressed or anxious. This specifically is about Se.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Whoa, isn't this one of your "heresies"
    Mea culpa... partly, as it does not claim to be a part of Socionics. Hypothetical - yes. It describes good what I see with one ESI girl, so I'm trying to notice same in people of other types. While E-1 fits to me not bad *sigh*
    What she has also is explained by depressive symptoms - they make people "lazy", as interests and pleasure decrease, psyche is supressed. She said about emotional problems. Maybe it's not permanent to say as about stable personal trait. Though, there are chronic depressive disorders with low intensity, where the intensity may variate in time. So science may be used too.

> This specifically is about Se.

Anxiety, generally, makes people (of any type) to avoid/reduce any risks, including of peoples relations. Depression leads to same, as it reduces positive expectations. ESE with these symptoms would limit contacts with people too. Irritability is asocial and ESE may hold its expression, especially in case of limited offline communication, good breeding and self-control, not choleric temper, E-9 or other non-types factors.
    The other possibility. She's attractive, while probably avoids men attention. She removed her clip after I've pointed it's time for her to get family. Maybe due to bad experience or other interests. As men are everywhere, so this may lead to general limiting of the communications.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Enfp or iee

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why would anyone type her as ese? She's obviously an intuitive?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah iei lol xD

I'm confused about Ne and Ni.

But intuitive first then..wait..

I sense Fi

So either eii or iee

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I just noticed I look to the upper right a lot, which according to NLP is about Recalling Visual memory. @Retsu77

Visual mode

In the visual mode, the person thinks by visualizing things and events. He or she often describes things in terms of sight, saying such things as, "Do you see what I mean?" or "The way I look at things."

By observing the person's eyes, you will see that they will often look upward to one side or the other when talking. Sometimes such a person will gaze forward, unfocussed. These eye movements are an indication of thinking in a visual mode.
    Apparently I am mostly in the Visual mode. ^^'

P.S: Oh @WinnieW already said that, I forgot... xD
    Last edited by Olimpia; 11-24-2017 at 02:42 PM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Why would anyone type her as ese?
    Some people see her developed first, maybe.

She's obviously an intuitive?
    Yes, of course.

I'm confused about Ne and Ni.
    Sometimes I'm the same way too.

I sense Fi
    IEI have -demonstrative.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    I just noticed I look to the upper right a lot, which according to NLP is about Recalling Visual memory.
    Hmm. I don't know much about NLP. I simply used my mirror neuron and my intution to come to the conclusion that you use internal visualization.
    Internal visualization while talking about past events is recalling
    Internal visualization while talking about your expectations about the future is visual constructing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Some people see her developed first, maybe.
    I don't understand how may be seen N type in her nonverbal.

> She's obviously an intuitive?
    Yes, of course.
    She have selected the needed words to be typed so, of course.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand how may be seen N type in her nonverbal.
    Uhh? Where did I claim that I typed her as a N type based on her nonverbal behaviour?

She have selected the needed words to be typed so, of course.
    So you imply that she acted in an intentional way to be typed as type with + ego?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

uh yes

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Where did I claim that I typed her as a N type based on her nonverbal behaviour?
    To have nonverbal and don't use it for typing is not reasonable.

> So you imply that she acted in an intentional way to be typed as type with + ego?

Mostly not intentionally. She thought herself as IEI for years and hence perceived such, adopting and fining her filters for this. She knows good the theory and with such attitude and knowledge to tell about yourself in rough borders of some type is easy. She's typology enthusiast, while to fool (incl. not intentionally) locals needs much lesser. Typing by words in such cases needs higher qualification than people have here, but they may use nonverbal info which stays not affected and hence to trust more to it.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To have nonverbal and don't use it for typing is not reasonable.
    Where did I take her body language not into account?
    BTW.: Some aspects of body language are very difficult to fake. Most people need lessons in acting to do that.

Typing by words in such cases needs higher qualification than people have here, but they may use nonverbal info which stays not affected and hence to trust more to it.
    Typing skill elitism theory?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Well in the first video I was obviously not trying to come across as IEI. If I did, I would have acted much differently.
    In that video, I guess I could have passed as a "fake" Alpha SF (or ENFx). I was acting in a way that was "outside of myself".

In the second video (and the communication styles one), I was really just being myself.

I guess I could have a google hangout with some people and you could observe me there live...
    @JC1?

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seemed so breathless in your videos. My inner ESE wants to ask, were you running? The other Fe parts of me just saw exhilaration.

Anyway, you seemed well bred, like you came from a good family and you are a healthy, adjusted person. If I met you I would have naturally noticed these things. Beautiful too.

No opinion on type, what sort of IE do you pay attention to?

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olimpia
    I typed you solely based on the second video you posted. I haven't even seen your first video.

I know SEI and ESE types quite well, therefore I say: xEI > ExE.

Extroverted functions are more obvious compared to the introverted functions. Extroverted judgement is the most visible function to other people.
    Introverted perception is usually the most difficult function to notice for other people.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Well in the first video I was obviously not trying to come across as IEI. If I did, I would have acted much differently.
    In that video, I guess I could have passed as a "fake" Alpha SF (or ENFx). I was acting in a way that was "outside of myself".

In the second video (and the communication styles one), I was really just being myself.

I guess I could have a google hangout with some people and you could observe me there live...
    @JC1?
    My favorite video of you was the sp/sx/sp one. It had flow and from what I remember no one would question if there was any acting on your part. Too bad you deleted it.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

LIVE video.

P.S: YouTube gave me a strike for it, wtf. >_<
    Last edited by Olimpia; 11-24-2017 at 09:02 PM.

*********** 21-04-19:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Where did I take her body language not into account?
    With replying on: "I don't understand how may be seen N type in her nonverbal"
    by: "Where did I claim that I typed her as a N type based on her nonverbal behaviour?"
    You are saying that you typed her to N without taking into account her nonverbal behavior.

As now you say the opposite, that you used nonverbal. And as you are sure in her N, then you've seen in her nonverbal N too, besides other methods. What returns the situation to my initial message with the suprising: "I don't understand how may be seen N type in her nonverbal". As it's evident, that she differs from IEI example I've posted above in S/N nonverbal part. To see her as I is also strange, - she's open in nonverbal as E types are.
    I hope instead of senseless contradicting to youself and asking similarly senseless questions, now you and others will follow my recommendation to use only nonverbal (correctly!) to understand her type correctly. As there is no other way for this, as I've explained above.
    I suppose this question is discussed completely with you.

Well in the first video I was obviously not trying to come across as IEI.
    This contradicts to some IEI typings, besides other types. You did this not intentionally, as I said. Something was there to sure people in IEI (in case they just did not agree with your previous version), while others have seen ESE what is rather very different.
    2nd video added IEI in more degree. You just adopted to see and explain yourself such. So it was real you who mistaked in own type for years. Except nonverbal part where you are always as is, despite what you think about yourself.

> I was acting in a way that was "outside of myself"

Your nonverbal related to type is same on any video. I typed you to ESE not by a single "wrong clip", but by several from your channel and the clip which can be found with google.
    Last edited by Sol; 11-24-2017 at 09:04 PM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

E S E
    S
    E

- Sol 2k17

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

You sound like a teacher in your videos, maybe thats something you should go for

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

P.S: YouTube gave me a strike for it, wtf. >_<
    WTF?!
    Last edited by WinnieW; 11-24-2017 at 10:00 PM.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are saying that you typed her to N without taking into account her nonverbal behavior.
    No, you misinterpreted my statement.
    I took both verbal and non-verbal bevavoir into account.

As now you say the opposite, that you used nonverbal. And as you are sure in her N, then you've seen in her nonverbal N too, besides other methods.
    Please stop reasoning about things I didn't write.

...that she differs from IEI example I've posted above in S/N nonverbal part. To see her as I is also strange, - she's open in nonverbal as E types are.
    You imply that all persons of the IEI type have to behave the same way as the "reference model IEI" you posted?

I hope instead of senseless contradicting to youself and asking similarly senseless questions, now you and others will follow my recommendation to use only nonverbal (correctly!) to understand her type correctly.
    I don't follow recommendations. I use my own method and I don't care if you approve this or not.

P.S.: I know a IEI woman quite well and her behavoir.
    xEI (-creative) people can be quite outgoing and talkative.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Number 9 large

. . . bs
    . .bs bs bs
    bs bs bs bs bs
    . .bs bs bs
    . . . bs

- Common forum typers. Since 2004

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sol: i am mad.

2k17

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Sol: i am mad.

2k17
    9w8 confirmed.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Number 9 large: I have bad jokes
    2k17

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This theme needs the voting.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Number 9 large: I have bad jokes
    2k17
    Sol : still mad
    2k17-2k...

*********** 21-04-19:

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast