TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Woody Harrelson

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...orrupted-world

What do you think Woody Harrelsons type is? There was another thread on him, but it can't be viewed? He's one of my favorite famous people, so my opinion is biased
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ip

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE would be my guess

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI-Ti but I'm posting as an excuse to link to this LSI actress, who I remember seeing in the original Sex and the City:

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    LSI-Ti but I'm posting as an excuse to link to this LSI actress, who I remember seeing in the original Sex and the City:

@Rusal, this video is very interesting. I would not have typed that woman as an LSI, because she seems to me to have more Se than Ti. To me she resembles an ESI without seeming to be one. (No detectable Fi.) I’m leaning more towards her being an SLE who isn’t smart. (Which I associate with Ti, however wrong that is. Maybe “smart” is the wrong term. “Rational” might be better.)

Probably my Beta radar is really off.

*EDIT*
    I've been thinking about her typing. Maybe she is ESI after all, just one outside my experience. She certainly doesn't seem to like ESE Martha Stewart. They seem to be stepping on each other's spaces in that video.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-15-2021 at 01:47 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Woody Harrelson seems like a clear ESI to me. His roles all seem to have a moral undercurrent to them, and have nothing to do with fitting himself into the hierarchy.

More reasons why Harrelson is ESI:

1. He admires Larry Flint because the guy just says what he thinks. I've mentioned many times on this forum that I simply download my thoughts to my mouth without a filter. ESI - LIE Duals.
    2. He is humble and thinks that he is "over-valued." <= Every ESI ever.
    3. He moved to Maui for the fresh produce (4D Si - health) and to raise his family away from LA. Every ESI I've ever met places family above all else, including other people's opinions.
    4. His memory of his six years on Cheers wasn't LSI "I finally got my break and got into the business". No, rather it was ESI "Six years without a nibble" (of another job offer). <= Gamma over Beta.
    5. He said that when he put on a uniform to play a cop, he felt like an impersonator. <= 4D Fi "must be true to yourself, no matter what."
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-15-2021 at 01:42 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Fe ?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Rusal, this video is very interesting. I would not have typed that woman as an LSI, because she seems to me to have more Se than Ti. To me she resembles an ESI without seeming to be one. (No detectable Fi.) I’m leaning more towards her being an SLE who isn’t smart. (Which I associate with Ti, however wrong that is. Maybe “smart” is the wrong term. “Rational” might be better.)

I hear you, because my first instinct was SLE for her. A very psychologically integrated one in my experience and people of her subtype tend to be intelligent and overachievers, but of course that depends on where you set the bar. I'd be willing to go with SLE with her. Here’s another video of her, tell me what you think:

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI for sure. Very idiosyncratically Beta rational
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM YOUR UNCONSCIOUSNESS
    I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    I AM YOUR BELIEF UNWROUGHT
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT
    I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    I hear you, because my first instinct was SLE for her. A very psychologically integrated one in my experience and people of her subtype tend to be intelligent and overachievers, but of course that depends on where you set the bar. I'd be willing to go with SLE with her. Here’s another video of her, tell me what you think:

I don't know, @Rusal. She seems to be extroverted in that video, since she is right at the subject she's talking about and doesn't really dive deep into her mind before answering a question, like introverts tend to do. But she also seems really logical here. You can see her putting together her facts while she speaks. Maybe SLE-Ti? IDK. I've just had almost no experience with women like her.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I don't know, @Rusal. She seems to be extroverted in that video, since she is right at the subject she's talking about and doesn't really dive deep into her mind before answering a question, like introverts tend to do. But she also seems really logical here. You can see her putting together her facts while she speaks. Maybe SLE-Ti? IDK. I've just had almost no experience with women like her.
    SLE-Ti is good for her. She's running the same software as Jason Statham whom I type SLE, so nothing too disruptive. I have met women like her; they lag behind all through their school years then suddenly realize they'd better get their act together and then sprint their way to a diploma, not uncommonly in Law but you'll find them in law enforcement too. They can have rather simplistic (albeit charming) ideas about who are the goodies and who are the badies (and you see this in the way Statham chooses what films to make and how he speaks about them). ESI is not a bad typing for Harrelson, I might've just got blindsided by my Illusionary.