View Poll Results: Gwyneth Paltrow's type?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

2 28.57%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 28.57%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 14.29%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber View Post
    Yes, she is The Blob.
    That gooey blob is the egoish Fi Ne (Leo Pisces) "I'm everybody!!!!!!" type that I am feeling a little bit like again today (as opposed to feeling silky).
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
    She is all the types mixed into one pile of Goo.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wow she is dumb

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    But relations can be difficult at first even in the same Quadra if you are not used to each other.
    I could to compare with ESI in the past. The situation was controversal and looked much harder than I expected. This gave me lesser motivation for the efforts as I've become much skeptical about positive future. IEI has activated my Ni fears and gave not enough of Fi support, she was very attractive and objectively good - but I felt too bad.
    I also thought that the serious feelings should become mutual quickly. Mutual on serious level, not just to like me. I got the feelings but saw nothing comparable in return, so started to doubt she is able on them to me at all. I had high idealism. At now I understand that underesteemated the possibilities in tactical period. But strategically mb I was right - rather bad IR is not the good decision for a marriage. I saw conflictors marriage at neighbours and think that as bad one. The needed efforts are high, the lack of support can be high too. Good IR need much lesser efforts to get good relations. I was young and thought I'll easier will get the feelings to other one, but probably I was hurted by the situation deeper than expected.

> What is she is really an EII or IEE?

It's low possibly. IR effects fit clearly to conflictor IEI and no of what Fi type would influence on me. I communicated IRL with EII, ESI, IEE, SEE to understand the difference in positive/negative effects. This difference have made my relation to Socionics serious, - the understanding what good and bad IR are, how they influence on people. That you may to have deep feelings and anyway it's not enough, even formally good relations would not removed IR effects, at best they'd made them lesser by significant efforts. Other values are felt, not only seen in the surface behavior.

> It might be worth a try, Sol. Especially if she made such a big impression on your heart.

The impression was controversive. The chances on good relations were and stay low. It's very hard, if it's practically possible at all. It's more reasonably to swith to another good woman with good IR.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EII

Moral of the story? Coffee enemas: Please don't
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gwyneth Paltrow - ISFJ - Dreiser

Last edited by khcs; 01-29-2020 at 07:21 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Contagion

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Gwyneth Paltrow - ISTP - Gabin
    how do you even type people? do you know how functions work? have you ever read a type description? she is not a logical type lol.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by khcs; 01-29-2020 at 07:36 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have always liked Gwyneth Paltrow but I think she’s EII. She almost VIs as ILI IMO. Her vagina stone product is a health hazard and ripoff though.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she vibes like an NF, excluding EIE

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post

Always have been a fan since Shakespeare in Love. Her health products stuff is just very So-Cal.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Contagion Movie - Day 1

Last edited by khcs; 01-31-2020 at 07:21 PM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Always have been a fan since Shakespeare in Love. Her health products stuff is just very So-Cal.
    What makes her ESI? (genuinely curious)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    What makes her ESI? (genuinely curious)
    I don't know I'm not the one who said it.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Condescending, pretentious, puts jade eggs in her vagina and dupes middle class women that this is somehow good for them. And if they try really hard and give her money they can be 'cleansed' too.

To be fair though, and I've said this before- if I had Ms. Paltrow's income I would possibly be just as arrogant and condescending though so I mean, I'm not sure how much I can hate her for that. And as the legendary John Waters would say 'I know a lot of poor people who are assholes too.' Celebs that try to relate to the middle class when there is obviously a divide are probably worse then the ones who just go full-on New Age weirdo. She's a harmless waif living in a pampered Hollywood bubble and probably not really aware of how she's truly affecting people.

I don't think she can act that well though. It's just kind of boring? She can't really do interesting drama all that well because I think its too obvious to the viewer how spoiled she was in her life or something and it comes across on the screen too much in this yuck-y way that breaks the 4th wall too much - but she gets hired because she has the type of face and frame that looks good for the camera. The best actors I think, have truly LIVED- but it seems like Paltrow is just eternally stuck in a narcissistic painting, forever looking down on fast food employees or something you know? It's like a good actor to me has walked so many ways of life (which includes doing some ritzy uppity shit but the point is they don't JUST do those things) and knows so much and how to use those experience to be of service in an art form - and then there are actors like Gwenyth Paltrow who are like 'hehe I got this role cuz I'm thin and pretty and spoiled'

I thought about making funny comics of pics of Paltrow saying bitchy things like 'lol you're poor'

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She needs to break. To be a good actor you have to break. Rich or poor, it doesn't matter. You have to go there. Not pretend break. Not just cry. Anybody can cry. Just campy-ishly hold an onion over your face and say 'look I'm crying. NOW GIVE ME MY OSCAR!' - but no, it's not that. It's something so real and genuine yet can be morphed into a presentational thing at the same time. There needs to be deep wells of genuine emotional turmoil in there not 'after this shot I am going to go to my meditation retreat with Oprah and Deepak Chopra and we're going to have so much fun!' you have to be beyond all veils. You have to go for the deepest of wound. And some people just can't seem to access that tragedy for whatever reason. So they can only do very , very light comedy at best it seems...

And maybe a more genuine, better actor IS going to go with Deepak and Dr. Phil to the spa or whatever and be even more stuck-up than Gwenyth about it. That doesn't matter. Being an actor is how much you are able to fool the audience and get them to believe in a character and she is just awful at this.

Somebody telling her to break... I don't think she would get it. She would instead try to break by 'having compassion' for you, or something- which might manipulate the other person to be on her side but it does nothing in essence to make her a better actress. You can't fall for it, /shoos The idea of Gwenyth Paltrow away as if she were an insignificant bug. Breaking isn't really about being more empathetic, or even less empathetic. It's not about being grimdark or edgy but truly vulnerable. I don't think she ever goes there. And that is why so many people just loathe her.

Or if you can't break, you have to be so abrasive and asshole-ish that you make everybody else break- that can work too. But Gwenyth Paltrow as an actor, doesn't work for either of those ways really. It's just *sigh* so mediocre, and ineffective. I don't have anything against her personally and it's wrong to hate anybody but in a professional sense she really does encapsulate what people dislike about Hollywood and 'limousine liberals.'
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 02-01-2020 at 08:11 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII 3w2 Sp/So. Dominant sub if you fancy dcnh

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She’s got weirdo random Delta Ne-ness, EII. Everything she’s said is boring, dumb, idiotic, irrelevant, and it’s like why would you say dumb shit like that?? She’s cringe and she avoids conflicts when it comes at her.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

37 people typed her Si Fe on personality database

Gwyneth Paltrow
    ISFJ (MBTI)

also typed- 3w2

she talks about concepts more like Alicia Silverstone and Britney Spears, do, than like any INFj I can think of does. I think she APPRECIATES Ne, but I've never seen the Fi, myself, and I crave Fi.

I could be incorrect.

Here she is with allegedly ESI John Legend:

It's a huge contrast.

And here she is with Ne-using Stephen Colbert:

Identical SEI?

Last edited by nanashi; 12-10-2020 at 01:29 AM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introverted Sensation type w/ Extroverted Feeling being the second. SEI

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think EIE in slight preference to EII.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123