Page 90 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,600 of 7924

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    You're acting as if it's not one of the best places to be.
    you're misreading me then

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    And I've decided to make my own ever expanding list based on ITR, starting with some of the most controversial and intriguing (within the confines of this particular thread) members, for whom I'm 90%+ certain:

@Chrysalis > IEI-Fe > who is rather fascinating to me because he evokes an almost equal amount of semi-duality and supervision, which for me speaks to why myself and others seem torn between IEI and EII for him; he somewhat throws off my ITR "feelers" because there is an underlying impression that he is both Se and Te seeking/"curious"--a speshul snowflake/unicorn hybrid to the bone marrow. lol His Fe is well reinforced by (strong, unconscious) entertaining Fi+ Ne in a way that doesn't make it feel like Fe > it's incredibly smooth and effective (in that it's nigh detectable) with Ne witticisms galore and high Fi relatability. The supervision manifests because his intuition ostensibly and obviously (to me) has so many answers to some of his existential quandaries and those answers might be more readily accessible to him if only there were a bit more Te structure to them.

@para > IEI-Ni > whose posts, by in large, are Ni af, like free flowing poetry with noticeable Ti underpinnings > often striving for some abstracted essential, a core truth arranged with an adherence to an internally consistent structure. He evokes supervision in me because I'm always thinking "great/deep/you're getting at something interesting here/well said, but how can I apply this and make it work toward some end?" I tend to want him to make his nebulous though valuable Ni insights more Te friendly.

@FarDraft > ILI-Te > He reminds me of a more deliberately methodical, composed, refined, less impulsive/reactive version of myself, which in a nutshell, is the difference between LIE and ILI; he does just the right amount of well "rolled out" (Ni perception of time)/elaborated "push back" (Se) with the appropriate amount of "snark" without coming off like a crazed loose canon (like I can lol). I feel adequately (cognitively) satiated when reading his posts like he gets it "just right" with a measured focus that is difficult for me to sustain.

@queentiger > EIE-Fe > definite "look a like"/business partner vibes; she is a dominant (Fe + Se) beast in her own right and I resonate with the thrust of her energy and for her ability to "command a room," which I respect/admire. Also, there is a degree of satiation here because I give her bits of Ti (overshadowed by Te) and I find myself enjoying her bits of Fi (overshadowed by Fe)--her gift of gab and overall attitude make me chuckle and nod my head, affirmatively.

@Number 9 large > SLE-Se > impact, move, impact, move, repeat ad infinitum. lol There's an unwillingness to be restricted/still, confined and refined that is refreshing and necessary (in that he elevates the "ambient" energy), albeit a bit frustrating, at times. He does an ample amount of quickly and succinctly confronting/attacking logical inconsistencies and if necessary, will back up with decent Te. He also has that rough around the edges Fe that is obviously trying to keep up "good vibes," but with an antagonistic edge.

@Beautiful sky > EII-Fi > very interesting to me because I think she is dualized af with particularly potent Si recall and seemingly rigid Te, that can at times make me feel slightly "supervised," like I should tread lightly with how I dispense information to her lol--it's an odd feeling especially since I believe her to be EII. But in her usage of Te, there is an innocent, naive quality that pushes me to aid or adjust it more so than become threatened/offended. I can never really feel threatened by EIIs, even when hard, they still make me want to protect and coddle them a bit.

@ooo > still deliberating but leaning towards IEE > definite benefactor vibes that, at times, can evoke a quiet admiration and, at others, irk the living fuck outta me because I get the impression her high D Fi is negatively assessing my low D Fi, which makes me want to (sometimes unfairly) attack and annihilate her low D Te as payback. But the interesting thing is that her interventions do stir me to self reflect and edit--but this will happen reluctantly, and at my own discretion, if at all.

I do love Te and that’s probably what you feel-me following you around reading clearly defined information. Unambiguous, well categorized.

And yes @ooo feels IEE to me at times
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    so this would make me troll with ni and that would be what exactly?

you do realize you're still poking with NiFe, don't you (please say yes)
    Depends on how you define trolling. I don't equate it with teasing/joking. There is often something more diabolical going on with trolling. Do you troll people here? If so can you give an example? I tease or poke more than troll. Troll is mostly used as an ad hominem these days anyway. Most people called trolls are not.

I was using function values/position definitions when I said it so nothing I said is in stone. I think trolling is more likely done with unvalued functions than valued ones. Sure, we can mix it up though and use any IE as a tool. Base and creative included.

Demonstrative function

This function is also called the eighth function. A person uses this element mainly as a kind of game, or to ridicule those who he thinks take it too seriously. This function is often intentionally used against its conventional usage simply to prove a point in favor of person's creative function. It is associated with the protective effect for vulnerable (PoLR) function of one's dual type. However, demonstrative function is also used quite often in private, to produce information of its element to support their creative function when focusing on making contact with the external world.
    Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument.

Trolling on-line forums as described above is actually analogous to the fishing technique of “trolling”, where colorful baits and lures are pulled behind a slow moving boat, often with multiple fishing lines, covering a large bodies of water, such as a large lake or the ocean. The trolling lures attract unsuspecting fish, intriguing them with the way they move through the water, thus enticing these foolish fish to “take the bait”. Not unlike unsuspecting internet victims, once hooked, the fish are reeled in for the catch before they realize they have been duped by the Troll/Fisherman

This guy made a really rude and off the wall comment about my You Tube video, I think he was just trolling for a response, but I ignored him

#troll#trolling#antagonize#aggravate#entice#attrac t#provoke#lure

If you don't troll people then it wouldn't apply.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Depends on how you define trolling. I don't equate it with teasing/joking. There is often something more diabolical going on with trolling. Do you troll people here? If so can you give an example? I tease or poke more than troll. Troll is mostly used as an ad hominem these days anyway. Most people called trolls are not.

I was using function values/position definitions when I said it so nothing I said is in stone. I think trolling is more likely done with unvalued functions than valued ones. Sure, we can mix it up though and use any IE as a tool. Base and creative included.

I think I trolled ooo in this thread https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ing-distracted
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I think I trolled ooo in this thread https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ing-distracted
    Heh, I wouldn't call that trolling. Here is an example of trolling ooo.

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    if presenting our heated arguments for why someone is using a function instead of another was Te, we'd all be LIEs here.
    Te and Fi are repulsive functions. How can you live with yourselves? You make the world a miserable place for everyone. You suck the joy out of life.

@Beautiful sky @Alonzo
    Now that statement would be trolling if I didn't explain it was being used as an example to bait people into conflict with demo Fi. If I just joined the forum and no one knew me it could stir some stuff up.

Demonstrative function

This function is also called the eighth function. A person uses this element mainly as a kind of game, or to ridicule those who he thinks take it too seriously. This function is often intentionally used against its conventional usage simply to prove a point in favor of person's creative function.

ooo sorry about that. <3

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to me trolling is like this

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
    but indeed, we all perceive trolling differently...

thx Ayl ^^

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Heh, I wouldn't call that trolling. Here is an example of trolling ooo.

Te and Fi are repulsive functions. How can you live with yourselves? You make the world a miserable place for everyone. You suck the joy out of life.

@Beautiful sky @Alonzo
    Now that statement would be trolling if I didn't explain it was being used as an example to bait people into conflict with demo Fi. If I just joined the forum and no one knew me it could stir some stuff up.

Demonstrative function

This function is also called the eighth function. A person uses this element mainly as a kind of game, or to ridicule those who he thinks take it too seriously. This function is often intentionally used against its conventional usage simply to prove a point in favor of person's creative function.

ooo sorry about that. <3

I guess I don’t troll (the serious affect).
    -

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol funny cause it's kinda true.

I'm not saying this in a "woe is me" way (cause I don't do pity) but, especially when in close proximity to strong Fe users, I'm a bit envious at times because I feel like I'm missing out on a significant part of the human experience (in that most people use Fe); one of the reasons why I can get particularly vexed by being called a Fe lead is because I know for a fact that I don't experience emotional contagion. I think of my EIE/ESE friends who have backed up what Oprah has said about experiencing a "joy headache," for example, because of being overwhelmed by such heightened positive feelings in the immediate environment. I'm immune to all that shit.

When I use role Fe, I think I burn out so quickly because I'm not getting the revitalizing emotional contagion that would sustain my efforts; there's no visceral payoff. And even when I experience something "joyful" or "sad," to watch me from a far, one would barely know I was feeling anything. It just registers as a tiny "blip" and then the next thought is, "ok, what's next on the agenda?" It really does seem like I was built primarily to get shit done. lol Had I not the torturous pleasure of being dualized, I'd never have experienced euphoria on my own. And even then, I know that my version of that will never compare to a EIE's--and I also know that a potential positive is that I'm also immune to terrible lows. I'm just kinda flat/"meh." And so, to a point, I couldn't even blame people if they saw me as a joy sucking "buzzkill" at times. I most certainly can be. But at least I'm not as inclined to give a fuck about that, on my own, in and of myself. Mother nature comes through, again, I suppose. lol

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, it looks like I missed a chance to get typed for free.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    have a fun

> fair amount of Youtubers twist, contort, diminish and/or hide their true nature

not more than other people in what is related to types. at least, if to use nonverbal as the main typing way. to type them by other data - there is a lack of it. as to type anyone by random offline data
    what a noob with problematic T this is not clear. I understand

Let's think, that if you'd tried to do IR test then "magically" you could to get results fiting to Fe type more than to Te. to EIE more than to LIE. that would be a magic, for sure alike why TV works
    after looking into the key you may to use for IR effects the list too, but there will be additional distortion of your perception
    = yQzuärbeasjkj38jif"¤/#"?ed968fejkuh%&en24jnÅefehhö

to look closer to Te you should be more boring. there is what to study in your tries still. to be also reasonable enough is above of your abbilities, anyway
    lol As "boring" as this melodramatic bullshit?:

seems I'm romantic idiot, indeed
    among 2 possible women predicted before I tend to stop on mb more problematic and mb lesser possible one
    why? the feelings ...and a guilt

the border between them should be passed in this year. this may to be just one event
    I need to see her eyes and what is there to me
    Doesn't look that "base T" to me. Besides your miserable, nigh incomprehensible English, what I can't stand most about you is your blatant hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty:

Often people think that LSI is my type. My arguments were not effective for them.
    Mb they suppose LSE should express lesser of Fe jokes or mb to have lesser sympathy to USSR. Such secondary things. I got strong influence of LSI father + ESE mother. May to have lesser accentuated type than books describe. Non-types factors could predispose me some shift the behavior to what reminds them more LSI than LSE. Seems they do not notice my higher interest to Si region and that I'm lesser reserved, quiet or shy than LSI should be.
    Hold the phone...since when is it acceptable and reasonable for an (alleged) LSE to use "Fe," joking or otherwise? According to Solcionics, LSEs are a peak boring, steel rod rammed up the ass, inescapable fart, "holley (sp?)" Te type. The room is spinning...I'm so confused...the cognitive dissonance is eating me up from the inside. lol Why the double standards, tovarish?

I do showcase my emotion here > ANGER, being the only one I can use with any facility and nuance. Why? Because as an ennegram 8, right or wrong, good or bad, I freely submit to my anger and wear it proudly--that's really the only time I get to feel like I'm truly alive. You, as an obviously bottom pit of OCD hell dwelling enneagram 1, try to sublimate and control your anger because you don't think it's "good." FUCKING DUH, we'll have different relationships to showing emotions. Also, Gamma Quadra is more prone to "emotional" hostility and volatility than Delta Quadra is. Only those ignorant or brain dead can't wrap their heads around these rudimentary, widely known and adhered to concepts.

You won't ever win a trolling battle with me, comrad--I guarantee you that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

yQzuärbeasjkj38jif"¤/#"?ed968fejkuh%&en24jnÅefehhö
    a nice try to use "strong" logics

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Yup same haha

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a nice try to use "strong" logics
    It's an efficient language from a future where a unified globalized language will exist.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have a hypothesis that part of @Sol's brain was damaged and genius level soviet scientists (who were from outer space) replaced that part of his brain with microchip and AI. It has fairly good reboot system in place as it tends to crash quite frequently due to primitive ambiguity handling.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

In relations with Hugo Hamlet constantly feels humiliated. And always suffer from cruel and vulgar jokes and jokes Hugo.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-13-2019 at 02:34 AM.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I have a hypothesis that part of Sol's brain was damaged
    your brain seems as whole enough to produce idiocy

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your brain seems as whole enough to produce idiocy
    Troll likes to attack other people's thinking process because he lacks one of his own..

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Troll likes to attack other people's thinking process because he lacks one of his own..
    Usually people thinkbof it as critical thinking which is in strange contradiction with your proposition.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Usually people thinkbof it as critical thinking which is in strange contradiction with your proposition.
    Okay; show me one interesting, useful, or original contribution you have made to this site.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Okay; show me one interesting, useful, or original contribution you have made to this site.
    Again you lack self criticism. You should have questioned yourself over the fact that if your proposed event (site contribution) contributes solely to all events (thinking for yourself)... but I already made a contribution in this post alone by encouraging self critique so the case is kind of closed already before we need further investigation.

Then we can delve bit deeper to the question if contributions in any case contributes to thinking of yourself. Is translation a self thinking action that has enough divergence? We can always question this and this thought already can be a source for possible studies regarding it but we have to say that it resides beyond direct socionics contribution.

And yes, I have even completed studies that required thinking for yourself instead going by copy paste methods and I have done work in there so this point of yours hardly reaches the target.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    Yup same haha
    Just get into a multi-page quarrel with another member and people will crawl out of the woodwork to type you.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I've decided to make my own ever expanding list based on ITR, starting with some of the most controversial and intriguing (within the confines of this particular thread) members, for whom I'm 90%+ certain:

@Chrysalis > IEI-Fe > who is rather fascinating to me because he evokes an almost equal amount of semi-duality and supervision, which for me speaks to why myself and others seem torn between IEI and EII for him; he somewhat throws off my ITR "feelers" because there is an underlying impression that he is both Se and Te seeking/"curious"--a speshul snowflake/unicorn hybrid to the bone marrow. lol His Fe is well reinforced by (strong, unconscious) entertaining Fi+ Ne in a way that doesn't make it feel like Fe > it's incredibly smooth and effective (in that it's nigh detectable) with Ne witticisms galore and high Fi relatability. The supervision manifests because his intuition ostensibly and obviously (to me) has so many answers to some of his existential quandaries and those answers might be more readily accessible to him if only there were a bit more Te structure to them.

@para > IEI-Ni > whose posts, by in large, are Ni af, like free flowing poetry with noticeable Ti underpinnings > often striving for some abstracted essential, a core truth arranged with an adherence to an internally consistent structure. He evokes supervision in me because I'm always thinking "great/deep/you're getting at something interesting here/well said, but how can I apply this and make it work toward some end?" I tend to want him to make his nebulous though valuable Ni insights more Te friendly.

@FarDraft > ILI-Te > He reminds me of a more deliberately methodical, composed, refined, less impulsive/reactive version of myself, which in a nutshell, is the difference between LIE and ILI; he does just the right amount of well "rolled out" (Ni perception of time)/elaborated "push back" (Se) with the appropriate amount of "snark" without coming off like a crazed loose canon (like I can lol). I feel adequately (cognitively) satiated when reading his posts like he gets it "just right" with a measured focus that is difficult for me to sustain.

@queentiger > EIE-Fe > definite "look a like"/business partner vibes; she is a dominant (Fe + Se) beast in her own right and I resonate with the thrust of her energy and for her ability to "command a room," which I respect/admire. Also, there is a degree of satiation here because I give her bits of Ti (overshadowed by Te) and I find myself enjoying her bits of Fi (overshadowed by Fe)--her gift of gab and overall attitude make me chuckle and nod my head, affirmatively.

@Number 9 large > SLE-Se > impact, move, impact, move, repeat ad infinitum. lol There's an unwillingness to be restricted/still, confined and refined that is refreshing and necessary (in that he elevates the "ambient" energy), albeit a bit frustrating, at times. He does an ample amount of quickly and succinctly confronting/attacking logical inconsistencies and if necessary, will back up with decent Te. He also has that rough around the edges Fe that is obviously trying to keep up "good vibes," but with an antagonistic edge.

@Beautiful sky > EII-Fi > very interesting to me because I think she is dualized af with particularly potent Si recall and seemingly rigid Te, that can at times make me feel slightly "supervised," like I should tread lightly with how I dispense information to her lol--it's an odd feeling especially since I believe her to be EII. But in her usage of Te, there is an innocent, naive quality that pushes me to aid or adjust it more so than become threatened/offended. I can never really feel threatened by EIIs, even when hard, they still make me want to protect and coddle them a bit.

@ooo > still deliberating but leaning towards IEE > definite benefactor vibes that, at times, can evoke a quiet admiration and, at others, irk the living fuck outta me because I get the impression her high D Fi is negatively assessing my low D Fi, which makes me want to (sometimes unfairly) attack and annihilate her low D Te as payback. But the interesting thing is that her interventions do stir me to self reflect and edit--but this will happen reluctantly, and at my own discretion, if at all.

Hmm, interesting.
    What I will say is that ITR doesn't seem to make logical sense to me. Like, my ITR seems to not apply to my life.
    Types I don't get along with : EII - seen with my interactions with Maritsa, ESI, IEE to an extent. Fi leads are annoying in my opinion.
    Types I do get along with: SLI (best friend 1), SEE, ESE, EIE, IEI, SEI (best friend 2)
    Seems pretty inconsistent. But then idk if that lines up with another type.

The whole thing of like seeking a dual I don't get either. Because I've had those EIEs and ESEs tell me they get their Ti from me which doesn't add up. Seems like a lot of things contradict each other and it's blatantly obvious to me that things contradict and I still don't get how people take this shit as gospel lol.

Hope this makes a lick of sense to you ahah.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In relations with Hugo Hamlet constantly feels humiliated. And always suffer from cruel and vulgar jokes and jokes Hugo.
    So like our relationship, whereas you constantly feel humiliated by my banter? Hahah this is some funny shit Mary.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    So like our relationship, whereas you constantly feel humiliated by my banter? Hahah this is some funny shit Mary.
    I don’t feel humiliated by you
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t feel humiliated by you
    Sure huntyyyyy. Omg I sister subscribe to your bullshit.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sure huntyyyyy. Omg I sister subscribe to your bullshit.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahahahahaha
    Do keep up.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hahahahahahaha
    Do keep up.
    I don’t understand the words that are coming out of your mouth
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t understand the words that are coming out of your mouth
    Sucks for you. First time for everything.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EIE integrates all the most beautiful and poetic tales, myths, legends, fantasies and images that he gathers on his information field, fluttering along it as gracefully and with ease as a butterfly moves among the most exquisite flowers.

From this comes EIE's interest in collecting art treasures, that many members of this TIM collect for those to whom this will be valuable in the future, who will carefully manage and preserve them, and pass them on to future generations.

From this come the high demands of the EIE towards any creation and creative work – high demands to its quality and depth, to the informational and substantiative compactness of content for the perfect harmony and perfection of the form – to all that is expressed and provided for by sophisticated "high style" and "high-tech" extroverted aspects of the "evolutionary" ring of benefit (LSE-ILE-EIE-SEE).

His creative task and challenge the EIE sees in taking the global, constructive ideas, that relate to the fundamental constructs of the world, worldviews, perceptions and understandings, which he receives over the aspect of intuition of potential (+Ne) from his "benefactor" ILE, Don Quixote, and supplementing them with the brightest imagery and fantasies that are deep in meaning and succinct in content. And putting them into a harmonically sophisticated and brightest in strength of expression and impressions form (which the EIE later sends to the material-technical processing and preservation ("conservation") of his dual LSI, and his social successor SEE, who in turn will forward it to the technological improvement of his "beneficiary" LSE, who in turn will forward it back to the ILE for further intuitive complication and expansion of possibilistic capacity at the new turn of "the spiral" of evolution).
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This program is the maximum of TIM EIE. It comes down to bringing the happiness to mankind by the creation of a better future from the present. And to bringing happiness to oneself by knowing that one was involved in this noble mission.

Without color, light, richness and romantic creativity of the EIE, the life of LSI would be terrible, mundane, and gloomy, alike a raw, cold, dark cellar. It wouldn't even be life, as it would't supply him with either energy and strengths, nor the desire to live and enjoy his existence (-Fe).
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-14-2019 at 02:17 AM.
    -

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    Hahaha

I'm 20, gay and living in NJ

...Sorry to disappoint (again)
    This sounds much better than the Ohio thing.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

From the way the girl/woman holds and behaves herself in the community – quietly, modestly, but with dignity and with clear understanding of her place in the system, while not losing it, not giving way to anyone, and defending her rights by lawful, normal, legitimate ways; by the way she knows how to be friendly with the people around her and respectful of elders; by the way she is able to allocate and spend the time doing useful and needed tasks (for successful existence in communal conditions); by the way she selects her inner circle from the most trustworthy and well brought up peers; by the way she organizes her leisure time, visiting theaters, museums, libraries – from all of this it becomes clear whether she would make an appropriate match for such "a person of the system" ("a man in a case") as is Maxim. Here, as a rule, either everything fits "one to one" (as in a good cliché) or doesn't match at all.
    -

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

@Alonzo ILI
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    @Alonzo ILI
    only if you have IEI instead of ESE

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is everyone IEI to you? LOL

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    @Alonzo ILI
    ILI/INTp/INTJ was the very first typing I ever received and the one I gravitated to most, until I came across the Socionics LIE/ENTj--I've never fully gelled with MBTI ENTJ. I had always identified as an introvert (but in a social sense) but no one else around me ever seemed to agree. lol But a while back, I stumbled upon "ambiversion" and read several places that those who are extroverts and intuitive can oftentimes appear to be more introverted than what they actually are, and seeing as how Te, in particular, is not inherently extroverted in the social "let's be friends" sense, I figured it made sense as to why I tended to prefer my own company to that of others unless work was involved and frequently liked to disconnect from the world and live in my head for a bit.

It's just that regarding Fe and Se, I'm not a complete incompetent; I concede that my usage of Fe is heavy handed and not particularly sophisticated, but at least my face actually moves and I try at it. lol I see the utility in it though I'd rather not deal on those terms, at all. And with Se, I've never had too big a problem with taking action and asserting my will, especially when "go time"; moreover, I enjoy getting in people's faces and throwing my weight around. lol If anything, I err on the side of being restless and impulsive more so than inert and lethargic. If not a non subtype LIE, then the only other options I'd see for myself are LIE-Ni and ILI-Te.

Btw, are you IEI? Something about you (read: vibez) strikes me as a IEI but you don't have shitty Te, as in, you don't seem to fear it...which is refreshing. lol

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI/INTp/INTJ was the very first typing I ever received and the one I gravitated to most, until I came across the Socionics LIE/ENTj--I've never fully gelled with MBTI ENTJ. I had always identified as an introvert (but in a social sense) but no one else around me ever seemed to agree. lol But a while back, I stumbled upon "ambiversion" and read several places that those who are extroverts and intuitive can oftentimes appear to be more introverted than what they actually are, and seeing as how Te, in particular, is not inherently extroverted in the social "let's be friends" sense, I figured it made sense as to why I tended to prefer my own company to that of others unless work was involved and frequently liked to disconnect from the world and live in my head for a bit.

It's just that regarding Fe and Se, I'm not a complete incompetent; I concede that my usage of Fe is heavy handed and not particularly sophisticated, but at least my face actually moves and I try at it. lol I see the utility in it though I'd rather not deal on those terms, at all. And with Se, I've never had too big a problem with taking action and asserting my will, especially when "go time"; moreover, I enjoy getting in people's faces and throwing my weight around. lol If anything, I err on the side of being restless and impulsive more so than inert and lethargic. If not a non subtype LIE, then the only other options I'd see for myself are LIE-Ni and ILI-Te.

Btw, are you IEI? Something about you (read: vibez) strikes me as a IEI but you don't have shitty Te, as in, you don't seem to fear it...which is refreshing. lol
    Ambiversion is an interesting concept. Like personally because I'm such an egomaniac I don't really get my energy from others and I have dislike towards around 97% of people. I see most people as useful idiots tbh.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lemme guess, you just woke up? Confused, disoriented and covered in the barely digested remains of your gin soaked lunch?

is everyone IEI to you? LOL
    Pissy diaper wearing MFer likes to type everyone he conflicts with as a IEI. lol

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lemme guess, you just woke up? Confused, disoriented and covered in the barely digested remains of your gin soaked lunch?

Pissy diaper wearing MFer likes to type everyone he conflicts with as a IEI. lol
    Haha lol he typed me as an IEI even tho my Se is obviously far too stronk for that shit.