Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SEI-EIE Supervision relations (ISFp and ENFj)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Oh god you can already see the cracks. I’d bet they last 36 months tops if they are strong and there is love and their souls have something needing to be learned. They will crash and burn hard you can already see in the first 25 seconds of the video. How long will she go before she finally accepts to herself that she resents him? You can only fake Fe for so long.

He seems oblivious which is how I personally class many SEI.
    They've been together for a little over a year up to date, and idk it might be him who will give in. He sounds like a nice guy but he's making way too many excuses for both of them, while not really receiving much feedback from her, like he's trying to pull the whole thing on his shoulders and she's there for the ride, which made some of their subscribers ask whether she's using him. Eventually the supervisor might decide that this is not worth it. But for now - they have similar work and hobby interests, YouTube/Insta/blogs, so they might stick together for a little longer imo.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    a video of SEI-Si (him) and EIE (her) couple - even not being fluent in Russian one can tell they are in supervision relations

This is a great video. I’m archiving it. Thank you
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are normally pretty good. I think a romantic partnership could work here. I find myself relating a lot to SEIs, I think it's because we both have Dialectical-Algorithmic thinking, and both value Fe.

Si doesn't normally get in my way, but my mom is an SEI so I may be used to being supervised at this point.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123