Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Olimpia SEE final type. Added to list
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    ^You two do look alike.

Is that an ILE on your arm?
    No, it’s my SLI husband. One of our engagement pics I cropped. (I don’t mind showing him but was just focusing on the resemblance to Olimpia I guess). . =)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I type as an introvert... and pretty much everyone who knows me in my life, would think I am one.

So it's hilarious I am being typed as ESFx here... It must be the fact I am making "good" YT vids? Haha.

I think it's my So/Sx-ness mostly, which seems to give some people here the impression I am more "extroverted" than I really am...
    Ironically I also made videos about that. Aka Introversion vs Extroversion and Social instinct vids.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    @Olimpia SEE final type. Added to list
    She's not even black, why?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    @Olimpia how do you type yourself? I just saw one of your videos for the first time and my little boy thought he was watching me.... I mean you are better looking than me with a MUCH nicer nose though! But there’s something there. Photo is me before having kids (I now need to lose 30 lbs!!!)

Attachment 15194
    I think you have a more edgy feel Olimpia has a kind of calming one.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ooo SEE final type

added to list
    Retarded

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm here we go again:

Maritsa Dominant
    Olimpia Dominant
    Ooo Creative?
    MissTortilla looks Dominant
    Troll Creative
    Subteigh Normalizing (all those charts...)
    Adam Dominant
    Aster Dominant (ESI)
    FDG Normalizing??
    Chae Creative
    Sol Normalizing? (LSE)
    Hotelambush Normalizing
    Para Creative
    Number9 Dominant
    Freya Creative (maybe IEE)
    Babooshka Creative
    Abbie Dominant???
    Vesstheastralsilky Creative
    Singu Normalizing
    TotheMoon Harmonizing
    Last edited by Tallmo; 04-19-2019 at 08:14 AM.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Hmm here we go again:

Maritsa Dominant
    Olympia Dominant
    Ooo Creative?
    Troll Creative
    Adam Dominant
    Aster Dominant (ESI)
    FDG Normalizing??
    Chae Creative
    Sol Normalizing? (LSE)
    Hotelambush Normalizing
    Para Creative
    Number9 Dominant
    Babooshka Creative
    Abbie Dominant???
    Singu Normalizing
    TotheMoon Harmonizing
    But I'm actually a Submissive

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    But I'm actually a Submissive
    Yeah I mean dominant in the strict technical sense in DCNH. Based on your videos i got that impression.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Yeah I mean dominant in the strict technical sense in DCNH. Based on your videos i got that impression.
    Well sure. I was challenging the theory here.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olimpia, you are the same type as that girl from the grey shadow movies.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    @Olimpia, you are the same type as that girl from the grey shadow movies.
    *googles grey shadow*
    *fifty shades trailers pop up*

... um. ^^'

*********** 21-04-19:

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tallmo's DCNH has significant departure from Gulenko's DCNH. In Gulenko's system D is rare finding.

(This one is quite likely IEI D.. Been around her long enough...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxTSSwXblX4
    )
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Tallmo's DCNH has significant departure from Gulenko's DCNH. In Gulenko's system D is rare finding.
    Do you have a link or something so I can see for myself what he says about Ds being rare? I don't think D is rare in absolute terms. Maybe relatively in contrast to N for example.

)
    I agree she seems D.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D is not rare, the only thing is that true D's that seem dominant in everyday matters are not very common; most D's are just people who have got their shit together. N's are also common. There are many H's too. The one that is the rarest is C. This is what I've observed anyway...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No, it’s my SLI husband. One of our engagement pics I cropped. (I don’t mind showing him but was just focusing on the resemblance to Olimpia I guess). . =)
    People from the same Quadra have similar look/ resemblance. What stood out for me was the S- well put together and the E speaking fluidly despite editing. Also introvert is social situation is not type related. An introverted SEE may stay away from people but love makeup because of where their senses are oriented to. Inversely you may have an SEe who is Not at all directed to makeup as a sensory experience but may direct their sense perception to collecting trinkets, or pets, or dresses or plants and flowers. Really the orientation to what each sense perception is drawn to as far as objects is as limitless as objects @Olimpia
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-19-2019 at 11:12 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do you have a link or something so I can see for myself what he says about Ds being rare? I don't think D is rare in absolute terms. Maybe relatively in contrast to N for example.
    In Gulenko's system there seems to be no clear bonding elements. There are mostly normalizing subtypes in which one party is bit more dominant (maybe just emotive) than the another party but fails to drive towards actual recognition hence normalizing holds while being fearful of their own well being and status while discarding impulsive dominant drive. Also Gulenko seems to think that that one has to do it for example via neuropsychological tests or Nardi's methods to define subtype not by seeing person without clear indicators of personal history etc.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Gulenko's system there seems to be no clear bonding elements. There are mostly normalizing subtypes in which one party is bit more dominant (maybe just emotive) than the another party but fails to drive towards actual recognition hence normalizing holds while being fearful of their own well being and status while discarding impulsive dominant drive. Also Gulenko seems to think that that one has to do it for example via neuropsychological tests or Nardi's methods to define subtype not by seeing person without clear indicators of personal history etc.
    The difference between subtypes are so clear imo that subtyping people is fairly easy (I am not talking about the forum, but in real life). What strikes me in the D subtype is the dynamic and connecting impression they give compared to other subtypes. That's very far from a Normalizer.

But I need a link or something to Gulenko's claims because I don't believe that the D subtype is rare because it simply isn't. These D+N couples are very common in real life.

So just to clarify my view on this: Dominant subtype does not mean "dominant personality". It simply means that there are certain functional strengths that promote dominance. That may or may not create the impression of a "dominant person". DCNH is a limited typology focusing on something very specific.

We should meet irl and type people on the streets so we can compare our impressions. I live in Helsinki so if you are around and want to meet just send me a message.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Retarded
    >: ( I'm Dominant SEE

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The difference between subtypes are so clear imo that subtyping people is fairly easy (I am not talking about the forum, but in real life). What strikes me in the D subtype is the dynamic and connecting impression they give compared to other subtypes. That's very far from a Normalizer.

But I need a link or something to Gulenko's claims because I don't believe that the D subtype is rare because it simply isn't. These D+N couples are very common in real life.

So just to clarify my view on this: Dominant subtype does not mean "dominant personality". It simply means that there are certain functional strengths that promote dominance. That may or may not create the impression of a "dominant person". DCNH is a limited typology focusing on something very specific.

We should meet irl and type people on the streets so we can compare our impressions. I live in Helsinki so if you are around and want to meet just send me a message.
    I saw wording true D here very Beta stereotype like people (across all quadras). That is probably Gulenko's D. Most everyday D's re just well functioning N's who have secondary D sub characteristic.

And there are other videos that have indirect implications and also Gulenko's website.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

People from the same Quadra have similar look/ resemblance. What stood out for me was the S- well put together and the E speaking fluidly despite editing. Also introvert is social situation is not type related. An introverted SEE may stay away from people but love makeup because of where their senses are oriented to. Inversely you may have an SEe who is Not at all directed to makeup as a sensory experience but may direct their sense perception to collecting trinkets, or pets, or dresses or plants and flowers. Really the orientation to what each sense perception is drawn to as far as objects is as limitless as objects @Olimpia
    Okay so which objects am I predominately directed to?
    White boards?

And you are suggesting that my primary focus is objects...
    Though in the videos, isn't it rather clear my main focus and strength is abstractions and ideas more than tangible objects?

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    @Beautiful sky EIE final
    her journals discredit that theory... i'm appalled by your ignorance
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

White boards?
    You are sniffing those marker pens, aren't you?
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest, she doesn’t strike me as SEE.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I think you have a more edgy feel Olimpia has a kind of calming one.
    Oh this is probably very true and a good observation.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I saw wording true D here very Beta stereotype like people (across all quadras). That is probably Gulenko's D. Most everyday D's re just well functioning N's who have secondary D sub characteristic.

And there are other videos that have indirect implications and also Gulenko's website.
    lol gulenko hanging out with the bitches

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

)
    Half of the posts are about nonsense typing from Maritsa.
    The other half about Dcnh which is basically pure fantasy.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are several hours of video. I can't listen through everything to find were he says that. Even though I'm sure it would be interesting.

The D and the N are simply too far apart in real life. I don't see how most "D"s could be just well functioning Ns. I've been in lots of relationships with Ds and the difference to other subtypes is enormous. Maybe not from a distance, but in close contact subtype means a lot..

But I totally agree that some Ds have more expressed dominance and that goes for all subtypes, that in certain people the subtype seems more strongly realized. So I think that might be the reason why we have different opinions on this.

So this video is what I would call a Normalizing+ Dominant couple. Antti Rinne seems like a textbook Normalizer, but Heta Rinne is harder to type in this short video. But I look at her presence and how she seems "dynamic" when she listens and comments to her husband. She gives imo a fairly outgoing and connecting impression, and it seems natural, so my guess is that she is a D subtype.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm here we go again:

Maritsa Dominant
    Olimpia Dominant
    Ooo Creative?
    Troll Creative
    Adam Dominant
    Aster Dominant (ESI)
    FDG Normalizing??
    Chae Creative
    Sol Normalizing? (LSE)
    Hotelambush Normalizing
    Para Creative
    Number9 Dominant
    Babooshka Creative
    Abbie Dominant???
    Singu Normalizing
    TotheMoon Harmonizing
    I’m still trying to get a proper handle on DCNH.

The way I was as a younger person I would’ve said Creative type but since I’ve had a husband/kids I’ve turned sort of into a Normalizing type (or so I thought). Maybe I’m wrong and just don’t get it. If I AM a Dominant type that’s probably lucky because my husband is DEFINITELY a Creative type (no other type can be as messy and not notice it!!)...

I did read a Dominant ILI description once that helped me understand an ILI ex so well. He just was much more out there and confident than some ILI’s I’ve known and could be maybe mistyped as ILE in some respects, but just totally not an ILE. Reading the description of Dominant ILI hit the nail on the head for me. Now when I see an ILI like that it’s just extremely obvious.

How does Dominant type manifest in an ESI?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

White boards?

And you are suggesting that my primary focus is objects...
    Though in the videos, isn't it rather clear my main focus and strength is abstractions and ideas more than tangible objects?
    Your focus is on sense perception. The objects that appeal to you, their texture etc
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

To be honest, she doesn’t strike me as SEE.
    The Fi makes EsI and EII more “edgy” and direct.
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    where the heck did I say I want that? omg.. anyway I'm rather traditional when I'm in a relationship with someone. anyway relativism is just the core of Ne

weren't SEE jumping to conclusions and Ti polr?

Maritza SEE final confirmed 4ever

*correction, alright I said that, but that was a silly phantasy I was sharing for the sake of being cheeky in a silly thread, also it was meant to take revenge of the cheating husband and ideally make everyone more happy, lol. I felt on her side more than on my own.
    We can be honorary SEE husband-coveting sluts together. <3
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's my dream, I love you

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    her journals discredit that theory... i'm appalled by your ignorance
    lol I don't know if that's a joke or not

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    lol I don't know if that's a joke or not
    once again, i'm appalled by your ignorance.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    once again, i'm appalled by your ignorance.
    I'm dead xD

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Olimpia

I encourage you to read this description and reflect on the video of extrovert and introvert that you posted and how you come off especially in the first paragraph of the description of SEE here

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...SFp-by-Beskova
    -

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olimpia

I encourage you to read this description and reflect on the video of extrovert and introvert that you posted and how you come off especially in the first paragraph of the description of SEE here

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...SFp-by-Beskova
    What do you think I am? I'm curious bored

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    What do you think I am? I'm curious bored
    Esi is perfect

You use Se to look and sense people’s energy and you do this special manipulation thing called suggestions about what people should do as to achieve what measure and end result
    -