Page 79 of 199 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,160 of 7924

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I've asked Maritsa repeatedly to stop trying to push her typing on me. She's made her opinion clear (multiple, multiple times) and that should be enough. She has no kindness or understanding toward me, particularly with regard to her interactions with me, however, and despite previous warnings by moderators continues to harass me.

Here, publicly, I request that she entirely ignore me and never reference or speak to me unless it is a direct request to make peace. I believe that is a fair request, especially since she has asked similar of others.
    Lol best u can do is just make them look dumb lol

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Minde Just ignore her. I believe there's an option to block users, too.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Lol best u can do is just make them look dumb lol
    No, the best would be for them to be punished in accordance with the site rules @Aylen

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    No, the best would be for them to be punished in accordance with the site rules @Aylen
    I KNEW she didn't put me on ignore. What an awesome test that was. She continues to read my posts and continues to mimic me. She's so pathetic. I'm not making peace. Ask her to put me on ignore. I know EXACTLY what relationships I want and value. One with her is not one that I value.

I wish there was a way that the mods could hide posts BOTH ways. If I requested it be hid from her that could be done. solutions. possibilities.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    @Minde Just ignore her. I believe there's an option to block users, too.
    She won't block me. She's too snoopy and too curious at what I'm going to say because she can't type and because she doesn't know how to look at her own self. I have a silent stalker.

Anyway I have decided I should put her ass on ignore. So what if she wants to be JUST LIKE ME.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    ye lets punish ppl for saying stuff i dont like that has worked well before

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I added her to my ignore.
    -

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    That's honestly shocking. And aggressive as fuck
    Yea im shocked too.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    That's honestly shocking. And aggressive as fuck
    i've asked her several times to put me on ignore and she doesn't. frustrations
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What type of mental diseases or disorders cause people to copy other people's behaviors, work, words and personalities?
    DSM5 lists it under stupor, posturing, mimicking others speech or movements, and is found under Catatonia. In its lesser form it is still a startling disease that causes an individual to grimace, engage in repetitive movements, become agitated and engage in posturing.
    -

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Yea im shocked too.
    lol I bet you are

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I wish there was a way that the mods could hide posts BOTH ways. If I requested it be hid from her that could be done. solutions. possibilities.

good idea

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Hamouchou sorryyyy! the video works now :/ (I had to restart my computer)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    @Hamouchou sorryyyy! the video works now :/ (I had to restart my computer)
    It's fine, haha. I don't know what happened exactly there, but I've closed the unwanted threads.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm watching it

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Hamouchou

Te dom is my best guess. probably LSE-Si, you do seem a bit introverted.

I don't know how people could suggest p for you, too. also, sorry again, IDK if you can reopen the thread, I guess the problem was just mine...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ooo

Thanks for your input. There's an open thread in this link : https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-one-asked-for

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@kingslayer LSE final added to list
    -

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    RLOAI, maybe
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

She won't block me. She's too snoopy and too curious at what I'm going to say because she can't type and because she doesn't know how to look at her own self. I have a silent stalker.

Anyway I have decided I should put her ass on ignore. So what if she wants to be JUST LIKE ME.
    @Beautiful sky many years ago said that an EII would never put a person on ignore.

What type of mental diseases or disorders cause people to copy other people's behaviors, work, words and personalities?
    DSM5 lists it under stupor, posturing, mimicking others speech or movements, and is found under Catatonia. In its lesser form it is still a startling disease that causes an individual to grimace, engage in repetitive movements, become agitated and engage in posturing.
    Publicly pathologising people like this is contrary to all codes of conduct in the psychology profession as well as basic standards of etiquette in most social groups including this forum.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@NewAge - LSE final type

You live in Los Angeles. So do I west of Hollywood. Let's do a meet up
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Key Takeaways

• Much of the time, we are cognitive misers—spending as little of our mental energy as we have to in order to get the job done. So when we try to make sense of other people, we use lots of shortcuts and assumptions.
    • The most powerful of these shortcuts is perhaps the confirmation bias—put simply, people see what they expect to see.
    • Thanks to the primacy effect, a perceiver’s first impression of you is likely to be a lasting impression and to influence how he or she interprets everything else about you. So, no pressure.
    • Perceivers don’t (necessarily) use stereotypes because they are horrible bigots. Often, they make these assumptions because the human brain is wired to use information about categories to understand members of those categories—including people. Also, stereotypes work most of their effects unconsciously, so your perceiver can say “I never stereotype!” with a straight face and have no idea that he or she does it all the time.
    • Generally speaking, other people will assume you share their opinions and attitudes, but not their abilities and moral character. With respect to the latter, they believe they are more talented and less corruptible than you are. Try not to take it personally.

Excerpt from: No One Understands You and What to Do About It By Heidi Grant Halvorson

*perceiver - a person who becomes aware (of things or events) through the senses. beholder, observer, percipient.

Not to be confused for j/p.
    Last edited by Aylen; 04-16-2019 at 02:49 PM. Reason: formatting

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    @Beautiful sky many years ago said that an EII would never put a person on ignore.
    "I have decided I should put her ass on ignore."

EII use softer language.
    to ignore they may put as anyone. they filter not comfortable communications and it's one of possible methods

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You are J-S type when hold a note in front of the camera >10 min

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Someone asked about the difference between Ti PoLR and Seeking, and I came up with a little description. (Discuss!)

"Ti seeking is interested in how the inner workings of things are, the details of logical frameworks, when EIE then it is more about practical things, when ESE then it is often about more abstract things like astrophysics, but they can like both of course. with Ti PoLR, they may appreciate it if someone is good at that stuff, but they don't really wanna deal with those details, they annoy them, they don't see a use in them. IEE can be a bit of an exception because they are open minded to all kinds of ideas, practical or impractical, in that sense their Ti PoRL is more "flexible" perhaps thanks to Ne lead, at least in practice. with SEE, if you tell them the details of some abstract theory, they get bored and want you to get to the point, aka what is the meaning of this in the grand scheme of things (Ni seeking), why do you tell me this, what can I actually do with it (Se/Te)"
    Olympia could you be IEE? Is that a possibility for you?
    -

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Olympia could you be IEE? Is that a possibility for you?
    I doubt it haha, but fair enough

Anything that doesn't involve introversion is unlikely to me.

Even my non-Socionics family & friends can tell that I am not an extrovert, ha.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Are you saying I could be an ESI

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I doubt it haha, but fair enough

Anything that doesn't involve introversion is unlikely to me.

Even my non-Socionics family & friends can tell that I am not an extrovert, ha.
    Your speaking is so fluid. It seemed otherwise but that’s ok
    -

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

It's ironic to me that this just turned into a another type me thread... I wanted to talk about the theory haha.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Your speaking is so fluid. It seemed otherwise but that’s ok
    You mean in my videos? I cut out all the pauses. I actually tend to pause a lot when I talk.
    The rest is merely practice. I talk in English a lot.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Maybe (consider the possibilities) that that was the only way she could hold it
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Are you saying I could be an ESI
    could. but the destiny have made you ESE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Maybe (consider the possibilities) that that was the only way she could hold it
    among the possibilities there are where the text was placed somewhere to be seen or the info was as a layer on the video
    while J-S type is not bothered much by the situation to think about alternatives to that stubbornly monotone action

P type would throw it away during a couple of minutes
    N type would be tired to lay it down or imagined better variants
    J-S types act as a train

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@ooo SEE final type

added to list
    -

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why? O_o

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

B watch out I have knifes

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

B watch out I have knifes

Having watched you speak about your ethics in relationships I conclude this

“The SEE, first of all, is a person of action. Therefore he especially painfully perceives any limitations applied to his activities. This is a frequent problem for him, since his activity bears a sufficiently contradictory and turbulent nature that other people seek to curb. SEE's activity also assumes a rather wide spread and scale of assignments and matters.”
    -

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm nothing like the description of SEE given from the article you quoted, but that snippet you posted, I can partly agree with

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm nothing like the description of SEE given from the article you quoted, but that snippet you posted, I can partly agree with
    Your entire energy and focus with regards to ethics in relationships is relative. You speak of “wanting another person’s wife” your ethics have contrasts and inconsistencies
    -

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where the heck did I say I want that? omg.. anyway I'm rather traditional when I'm in a relationship with someone. anyway relativism is just the core of Ne

weren't SEE jumping to conclusions and Ti polr?

Maritza SEE final confirmed 4ever

*correction, alright I said that, but that was a silly phantasy I was sharing for the sake of being cheeky in a silly thread, also it was meant to take revenge of the cheating husband and ideally make everyone more happy, lol. I felt on her side more than on my own.
    Last edited by ooo; 04-19-2019 at 12:51 AM.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean in my videos? I cut out all the pauses. I actually tend to pause a lot when I talk.
    The rest is merely practice. I talk in English a lot.
    @Olimpia how do you type yourself? I just saw one of your videos for the first time and my little boy thought he was watching me.... I mean you are better looking than me with a MUCH nicer nose though! But there’s something there. Photo is me before having kids (I now need to lose 30 lbs!!!)

6CC5CF91-942A-4985-8494-BE782F682BDB.jpeg