Thread: Observations I've made

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Observations I've made

I have been observing the romantic dynamics of different sociotypes, and would like to mention them for purposes of correction or addition by you guys.
    LSI men are really jealous but don't show it, and instead find a way to punish you for making them jealous. They express their doubts in form of accusations and nudges, for example:"I know you had fun Saturday night, I know you had a wild night so stop saying you were in bed" to see your reaction and affirm whether you were loyal or lying. They like to fund things and feel important if you ask them for financial help. They aren't good with surprises, and will buy something for you if you tell them exactly what you want. Also, most LSI men are funnily in some kind of relationship with people in relationships; they are attracted to girls in relationships probably because they seem like a prize to be won from someone else? (These include personal experiences, which is why I started with LSI). LSIs tend to have a "main chick" who they take up financially and do anything for, and then have one or more side chicks on the side.
    EIEs ( and IEEs to some extent) like to ask for financial help (they expect it) and will mostly be the ones sending the "Hey, I need a favour. Please send me ..., I'll pay you later" but never pay back. EIEs are also very good at manipulation, especially when they want to get attention. I don't have much on EIEs yet.
    ESEs like to be adored and go to extents of flirting with other people's boyfriends or trying to make themselves attractive to other people's boyfriends then play the victim, like "He's hitting on me yet she's my friend. What do I do? He keeps texting and I can't tell her." I've observed this with so many ESEs. They are also very controlling in their relationships, and this pushes many people away.
    SLEs are very loyal once they get into a relationship, and take up the other partner's financial burdens as long as they are loyal. I haven't observed much from them, except that they are very business-oriented.
    IEEs will try and make everything enjoyable, to every minute activity so that they have an impact. Like, "See, I can even make walking to the kitchen fun, so stay with me". They like it when someone takes control financially. They may be prone to making hurtful statements and don't really have a filter. They also have a tendency to idealize other people and down play their SO's good traits.
    Se types don't care if you are in a relationship when they like you, they see it as a feat being able to make you like them (the other person loses).
    Ni and Ne types like the other person to control things financially.
    That's all I have, most of it is negative hehe.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaebette View Post
    That's all I have, most of it is negative hehe.
    Hey hey that's my girl

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have been observing the romantic dynamics of different sociotypes, and would like to mention them for purposes of correction or addition by you guys.
    LSI men are really jealous but don't show it, and instead find a way to punish you for making them jealous. They express their doubts in form of accusations and nudges, for example:"I know you had fun Saturday night, I know you had a wild night so stop saying you were in bed" to see your reaction and affirm whether you were loyal or lying. They like to fund things and feel important if you ask them for financial help. They aren't good with surprises, and will buy something for you if you tell them exactly what you want. Also, most LSI men are funnily in some kind of relationship with people in relationships; they are attracted to girls in relationships probably because they seem like a prize to be won from someone else? (These include personal experiences, which is why I started with LSI). LSIs tend to have a "main chick" who they take up financially and do anything for, and then have one or more side chicks on the side.
    What about gay LSI men?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    What about gay LSI men?
    Is this your coming out?

Btw, gay LSI men don't exist.

()
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Is this your coming out?

()
    Honestly I thought it was obvious.

But seriously, I don't think gay people always fit the stereotypical type descriptions people write up.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These were great, nice post

Entertaining

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What about gay LSI men?
    Probably entertaining a harem anyway.

Oh yesss, yes. Let the gayness flow through you... fantastic... outstanding... FABULOUS

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about gay LSI men?
    That would be the world's eighth wonder lols.
    I watched some show with one though, and he was hot asf. One time he was almost caught getting a blowjob from a guy, and ended up beating up the dude to make it look like he was coming on to him.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That would be the world's eighth wonder lols.
    I watched some show with one though, and he was hot asf. One time he was almost caught getting a blowjob from a guy, and ended up beating up the dude to make it look like he was coming on to him.
    I've known at least 3. They all did some kind of drug. Two were cokeheads. Also 1 straight one who accepted a couple blowjobs after I helped him get the girl of his dreams.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That would be the world's eighth wonder lols
    Malcolm X though. He was all about the gay life in his youth for instance, then married a woman. LSI living the bi dream

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Malcolm X though. He was all about the gay life in his youth for instance, then married a woman. LSI living the bi dream
    I knew one LSI bi guy. He was dom with women and sub with guys. Kinda strange, huh?

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably their whole obsession with having kids and passing on their "legacy" that caught up with him

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I knew one LSI bi guy. He was dom with women and sub with guys. Kinda strange, huh?
    Ohhhh. I know, I know, I know. Compensation process x double life. Bisexuals are a bit like superheroes, just misunderstood. It's all too typical I have the same pattern, just the other way around. Mommy doms my way please, I want hugs. Daddy dudes: get lost or bow to the queen What a life In what type of relationship is he now if you know?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Probably their whole obsession with having kids and passing on their "legacy" that caught up with him
    Dunno about that, needs closer investigation what his motives were.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ohhhh. I know, I know, I know. Compensation process x double life. Bisexuals are a bit like superheroes, just misunderstood. It's all too typical I have the same pattern, just the other way around. Mommy doms my way please, I want hugs. Daddy dudes: get lost or bow to the queen What a life In what type of relationship is he now if you know?
    I have no idea to be honest. I left pretty much all my friends behind when I went to college. I don't keep up with anyone anymore lol.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have no idea to be honest. I left pretty much all my friends behind when I went to college. I don't keep up with anyone anymore lol.
    Then all the best to him and you anyways. And don't you forget to treat yourself and wear your rainbow flags every so often my sweet gay sons IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO FLAME AND SHOUT AND LET IT ALL OUT

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Then all the best to him and you anyways. And don't you forget to treat yourself and wear your rainbow flags every so often my sweet gay sons IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO FLAME AND SHOUT AND LET IT ALL OUT
    Lol. I'm not big on being out. If someone asks, I'll tell. But I don't see a purpose in coming out to someone else unless there's a reason for it.
    Last edited by Aramas; 02-03-2018 at 06:39 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol. I'm not big on being out. If someone asks, I'll tell. But I don't see a purpose in coming out to someone else unless there's a reason for it.
    Ah, excuse the SX/SO then