Thread: least favorite celebrity?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default least favorite celebrity?

What celebrity do you hate the most? And please give a long rant why you hate the person. Plz don't say anything like 'Hatred is a wasted emotion', just give into your disgust of the person and why you dislike them.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont like ze kardashians. They have a cell phone app that allows you to buy internet tit glitter for $99.99, and everybody knows virtual tit glitter is valued at $19.99 on a GOOD day.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Does Donald Trump count? Technically he's been a celeb. Objective reasons should be clear, even if he's a symptom more than a cause just like a certain someone in my country was. This guy makes me feel very enneagram 6. I'm slowly but surely losing it cause I already see Nazi America and WW IV coming, the signs are already there. Nobody is safe anymore in about 2 or 3 years, you heard it here first, Karma. I'm in need of an SLI and two tickets to Antarctica where I can build a bunker.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont hate them its just Matt Damon. He such a smug ass and everytime he is in a movie I groan. Like I really dont inderstand the worlds hard on for him, he plays the same character in every movie. And then Bruce Willis also seems like a smug arrogant ass. I want to wipe that little smug "better that you" smile off his face onto his shiny bald head. Then Meryl Streep. She is hands down incredible ya? I mean so much range. But she seems like she would be an ultra bitch to work besides. Just way over the top power actor diva. Ive heard she is a perfectionist control freak in rehearsals. Nah I dont hate any of them though.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taylor Swift is okay... I don't particularly really like her nor hate her. But actually... I kind of relate to her personality.

I really don't care at all about most celebrities... I don't really like or hate most of them. If I hated them, then I would probably just forget about them after like a day or so...

So if I had to really think... someone that annoyed me recently would be someone like Milo Yiannopoulos:

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Isn't that the one from "Dear Fat People" ?
    You win.
    But I kind of admire how she makes cash by being blond and annoying. At least she knows what she's doing.
    Last edited by Cosmic Teapot; 01-30-2017 at 12:41 AM.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody devoid of ethical awareness or care. Bonus points if people still love them.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    Really big Picture of Anna Kendrick
    My observation skills tell me that you might be more than slightly annoyed by her. Care to explain?

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really big Picture of Anna Kendrick
    Her face kind of annoys me too, and I don't even know why or who that is. I guess she just kind of looks really smug.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    My observation skills tell me that you might be more than slightly annoyed by her. Care to explain?
    Her personality is off putting, she has annoying voice and facial expressions. I mean i don't hate her or anything like that, but I certainly won't watch a movie if she's in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Her face kind of annoys me too, and I don't even know why or who that is. I guess she just kind of looks really smug.
    High five amigo.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not naming any names but YouTube seems to attract some of the worst elements of humanity.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate most celebrities. Mainly because I'm sick of hearing about them

I don't care to hear about Ariana Grande's thigh high boots or Kylie and Tyga's PDA at the mall lol

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Madonna, right now. There are probably some people out there that I hate more, though.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Watching a typing video on Taylor Swift.... I literally know someone who is basically her in every way, and I type her as a bit of a rude and condescending bitch at her worst... and I guess if she's on your side then I'd take it as a positive as she's very supportive of her friends.. but otherwise she'll be pretty biting in what she says about you. And also the same body figure and the same voice and same facial structure.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm I don't really get the vibe that Taylor Swift is condescending, but I feel like her "niceness" is a bit fake. I think she's probably a bit arrogant.

But her face is interesting, she looks a bit evil and manipulative (she even has this look, "I am an evil bitch, and I know it"). She looks like someone who would manipulate the crap out of you. But her personality seems honest, she's the kind of person that says what she feels and thinks. But otherwise I just have almost no feelings or opinions regarding her. She's just... okay, not bad, not good.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Donald Trump...what a douchebag
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fascinating. A lot of entries on here are directed toward opposite quadra members

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    I dont like ze kardashians. They have a cell phone app that allows you to buy internet tit glitter for $99.99, and everybody knows virtual tit glitter is valued at $19.99 on a GOOD day.
    The Kardashians, especially Kim, are my least favorite celebrities. And I don't hate Kim's personality either, just her pointless brand.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

avoiding political personalities bcuz it would be a long and obvious list.
    except I'm gonna mention bill maher because even though he's not a million miles away from me politically he still pisses me off. smug know-it-all fucker. I remember him on his politically incorrect show ages ago criticizing no-tears baby soap because "what are mothers doing getting soap in their babies' eyes anyway?" I'm still mad about that. what a presumptuous dumbass.

the face of benedict cumberbatch just bothers me to the extreme. its like if a fart was face-shaped.

Rachel mcadams feels like the preppy girl at school carrying around a book about jesus and judging my shoes. (I haven't even seen mean girls but maybe something rubbed off.) I guess I feel similarly about taylor swift but she gets a pass because her songs are catchy (sorry.)

joe rogan is like the perfect amalgamation of every edgy alpha male douchebag I've ever crossed the room to avoid.
    Last edited by ashlesha; 02-09-2017 at 01:44 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carrie Mulligan. I've never seen her in a movie but I see her in every short haired girls blog at some point. I don't understand how someone can "smile" the way she does. It's so horrid that I've perfected my impersonation of it in the mirror for my own amusement.
    CareyMulligan2.jpg2zh3a6q.jpgCarey-Mulligan.jpg
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Ellen Page. I forgot to mention her. She really bothers me for some reason and I hate that movie of hers, Juno. It's like a bad taste in my mouth.

Also, Gwenyth Paltrow. I just don't like her a whole lot. I think she's kind of annoying. More so now than in her younger days.

Jennifer Gardner. Really really bothers me. She was in this commercial for a while (I think it was an airline commercial), and every time it came on, I thought, "Please make it stop."
    LOL yes on all 3.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of them lol it would be easier for me to name those I like than those I don't ...

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I've never noticed that before. lol. It's more like a scowling purse.
    The pics I'm thinking of are wiped off google, I could not find them. It's as if she finally saw herself and had all pics of her smile cleansed from the internet.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The law and morals are between me and Jenna Marbles. I want to end her.

Gladly, she does that herself which makes me want to explode even more.

Last edited by Chae; 03-11-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would you hate Jenna Marbles...?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Why would you hate Jenna Marbles...?
    Three letters!
    O! C! D!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Angry More ranting.

SHE MAKES ME WILD

If you ever try to pull an exorcism on me, you only need her.

(Blackface. Got me in the SJW zone)

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another.
    Meghan Trainer, the "all about that bass" singer chick.
    I can't stand her. I can't stand her voice. She sounds like the little boy from Two and a Half men, in the theme song. That's who I picture when I hear her music. She has this song where she says, "If I was you I'd wanna be me too... I'd wanna be me too... I'd wanna be me too... If I was you....." SERIOUSLY? No one wants to be you, lady. I understand she's trying to be all cocky and cute to promote the body positive movement. She has based her entire career around having bass when she doesn't even have bass. I don't get it. I'm not buying it, her lyrics are not jiving with me one bit. Even on my best day I'm not singing to myself, "I thank god everyday I woke up feeling this way and I don't need nobody else, if I was you i'd wanna be me too..."
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I severely dislike Taylor Swift as well, but I think Jennifer Lawrence gets my vote.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kanye West...what a douchebag.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mine is Justin Bieber. I dislike him so much that I avoid listening to his music. As for why he is my least favorite celebrity, if you read up about the stuff he did to others and the way he treat others, you will understand why I dislike him so much.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

jennifer mother-f&*#@ing lawrence

I don't understand how nobody sees through her fake ditzy tumblrina act. "I love to eat!" yeah no shit lady, because if you didn't like to eat then you'd PROBABLY be dead, unless somewhere along the line you learned how to photosynthesize. Or, I don't know? Maybe you learned how to sustain yourself through your own bullshit. It's like she just scrolled through tumblr one day and decided, "Yeah, yeah... I like that. Let's just hire this pre-teen fandom blogger to be my new publicist. She'll make waaavesss. Lit dawg." Like seriously, how does anybody buy that cutesy garbage? damn look at me I just tripped at the oscars. I definitely did not mean to do that and it definitely wasn't yet another shallow publicity stunt which is ironic considering that I love to pretend I'm above pandering to the masses like the empty puppet that I am. Then we got those self-righteous interviews where she rambles on and on about how she would never, not in a million years, mark her fucking words, audition for high-budget franchise films. Says the lady who auditioned for Twilight, The Hunger Games, and X-Men monsters of the underground or whatever ???/!??!?! Asplain dat. Oh my days, and the time she auditioned for Katniss. "You know, my first time at the Oscars, I felt like a rag-doll... People kept dressing me up and applying makeup on me in ways that made me SO uncomfortable because I'm just. not. that. kind. of. girl, you know?" GIRRRRL you literally just quoted Katniss. Now that is some clever-ass self-marketing on your end but how. in. the. heck. did. the. director. not. see. through. that. "damn Katni- uh I mean Jennifer, it's like you were made for this role!" No mate, what you should've said is: "damn Jennifer that's plagiarism. now go to your room. no food for a month. photosynthesize!!!" Time and time again she plays vastly different roles but you know what never changes? Her crying face. It's the same exact crying face. every. goddamn. time. You're playing the part of a cold-blooded killer. Yeah, let's just uh... let's bawl our eyes out like a 12 year old girl who just dropped their ice cream, because that makes sense." (It doesn't, you're a dumbass) But hey that's what we consider top-tier acting here in hollywood. Literally doing the same thing over and over again... but it's okay. And you know why it's okay? It's okay because you're funny (and she IS funny, I don't care if it's fabricated) oooooohhh myyyyy dayyyssss. Meryl Streep just turned over in her grave. Meryl Streep literally ended her life just so I could make that joke. Photosynthesize her back to life.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Either Johnny Depp or J.K. Rowling. It would be a tough call to say who I despise more. Both are sanctimonious, hypocritical losers who appoint themselves the police of what is morally appropriate.

I loathe self-righteousness more than perhaps any other personality trait.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dreamt I was passing Michael Moore on the street and forcefully screamed FUCK YOU in his face. Gotta mean something.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    Dreamt I was passing Michael Moore on the street and forcefully screamed FUCK YOU in his face. Gotta mean something.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

my least favourite celebrities are The Wiggles because they remind me that life will never get better than drinking rosey tea with Dorothy

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    Either Johnny Depp or J.K. Rowling. It would be a tough call to say who I despise more. Both are sanctimonious, hypocritical losers who appoint themselves the police of what is morally appropriate.

I loathe self-righteousness more than perhaps any other personality trait.
    I wonder if that is type-related.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Jennifer Garner takes the cake...Also: Meghan Trainer....Anne Hathaway...Ellen...Adam Sandler...Gwyneth Paltrow...Will & Kate...plus everybody else @Pole mentioned and quoted.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

And... I forgot this punchable bird.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast