Thread: Subtype me (niffer)

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Subtype me (niffer)

I’m starting to doubt whether Ti subtype would be the better fit for me, if there is one.

Lots of people have suggested all sorts of types for me, from gamma SF (although these are frankly the more retarded and non-serious of the suggestions IMO ), to xLI, and everything in between. Based on my observations and theirs now I’m not sure which is better, so please give me feedback.

Btw not a thread for disputing my main type. If you’re not sure by now it’s safe to say you’re a retard and can GTFO.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I've told you this before, but I think you're Se-SLE. Perhaps, that is why some people have mistyped you as SEE or some other type. My reasoning is that I just think you fit the Se-SLE descriptions better than the Ti-SLE descriptions overall.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I've told you this before, but I think you're Se-SLE. Perhaps, that is why some people have mistyped you as SEE or some other type. My reasoning is that I just think you fit the Se-SLE descriptions better than the Ti-SLE descriptions overall.

Out of curiosity, since you’ve mentioned having two SLE brothers of different subtypes, could you go into some detail about them? Am I more similar to the SLE-Se one there too, because I think I had remembered you comparing me to the other one more before as initial reasoning to being previously considered the Ti subtype by you before @Raver . If I’m not mistaken, that is.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just wondering, how is it even possible to be a SLE Ti -H subtype? What a mix! I feel blessed I know someone special like that : p

seriously tho, I don't get DCHN theory but I don't see w9 too fitting for how you move around here, often chasing action and won't step back from saying right away what you think, maybe w7?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    I was just wondering, how is it even possible to be a SLE Ti -H subtype? What a mix! I feel blessed I know someone special like that : p

seriously tho, I don't get DCHN theory but I don't see w9 too fitting for how you move around here, often chasing action and won't step back from saying right away what you think, maybe w7?
    Well Ti and H are both introverted subtypes. They also coincide better with w9. I have no idea what you’re referring to here about that being impossible or unlikely.

I have always tested pretty heavily as 9 wing subtype, just because I’m mouthy on here doesn’t mean much lol. I am not looking for ideas on that either (either DCNH or enneagram). I’m sorry I didn’t specify that before.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not logical. Lol. You believe in crap like astrology.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    You're not logical. Lol. You believe in crap like astrology.
    Gimme kiss

Btw ironically, the entire reason I got into astrology was because of the Strati SLE description which said that SLE women often get into it... so I got curious after reading that. Power of suggestion.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Well Ti and H are both introverted subtypes. They also coincide better with w9. I have no idea what you’re referring to here about that being impossible or unlikely.
    Yes Ti is Normalizing and H is represented by Si/Ni. So a SLE Ti -H is something like a SLE/LSI with his ignoring/ds activated. It's too cool to be true. I just don't get DCNH at all, truth be told : )

I have always tested pretty heavily as 9 wing subtype, just because I’m mouthy on here doesn’t mean much lol. I am not looking for ideas on that either (either DCNH or enneagram). I’m sorry I didn’t specify that before.
    No problem, sorry you for the enneagram suggestion lol, I don't mean to impose any number on you, and shame on me for not getting it beyond the surface... 8w9 makes sense for a SLE Ti -H, yeah I can see that.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your direction seems to be rather expansive. If I use two subtype system then I would say 'Se' sub.

DCNH:
    SLE-C is supposed to have attacking attitude with fragmentary logic. Can be lots of things.
    SLE-N is supposed to be honing in traditional methods via role to gain status (investments etc).

I think those two might qualify as Ti sub.

SLE-D is probably the person in charge when it comes to traditional ways of managing maneuvering forward in a society.
    SLE-H is a person who works to get somewhere via pushing forward on their own path and being prone of having self searching and depressive episodes more frequently than other subs.

Those two make it sound more like Se subs.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@ooo If you have any comments on my sociotype subtype I’m still curious though lol

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    SLE-D is probably the person in charge when it comes to traditional ways of managing maneuvering forward in a society.
    SLE-H is a person who works to get somewhere via pushing forward on their own path and being prone of having self searching and depressive episodes more frequently than other subs.

Those two make it sound more like Se subs.
    What do you have to say about it being contradictory with H being an introverted subtype, with theoretically boosted Ni though?

How would you explain or account for this?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007 I agree with your observations and how you’ve pinned them to the different subtypes btw. I’m just pointing out how the structure of these systems make things problematic in light of each other (maybe the concept of subtyping is flawed in the first place).

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have tried to figure it out myself and I have noticed the contradictions.

Boosted (and ) in H probably means something to engage in privacy and in terms of interaction it probably just means getting more into one's mind and weighing things more carefully. H is supposed to be quite similar to D descriptively (which is the closest to type representation) whereas C is the most dissimilar. This might suggest 'Se' sub for both of them.

Boosted just means how one would see functions manifesting in very general sense. would be just wait and see approach. So if the person holds him/herself back it would point toward 'boosted' .
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ooo If you have any comments on my sociotype subtype I’m still curious though lol
    Ahhhh Idk, to me there's just one subtype, the contact one. You're either a SLE or a SLE-Ti. Contact types should resemble their mirrors (and their quasi), because of the importance given to the creative function. An SLE- Ti should look something like a LSI, but he's still a SLE, just more in contact with his subconscious functions; this should follow in one's better grasp of their demo functions, for a SLE it's Te, a D element, but maybe for a SLE- Ti it's their ignoring, Si, H element. The DCNH dichotomies that are in the reach of our subconscious, say your case, H/D for a SLE, or C/N for an EIE, etc, should be accessed through the creative (from Jung), so yeah it makes sense to be a SLE-Ti-H, totes. It's a rather well balanced mix, sort of the ultimate perfection of a SLE, so yeah, there's that

Now as Troll said, it could be instead that the H actually belongs to the Se subtype, so that it could be in one's own typical SLE's ways to reach for their ds in ds ways, or ignoring ones, but I'm not sure it works like that, unless you just make the DCNH descriptions mean something separated from the model altogether. Or maybe you can access your unconscious from your base function, I don't know.

I'd say SLE-Ti C fits you better than H.

For more articulation around your subtype you should ask @Olimpia. I get lost around all those shades : )))

ps, I realize it's a rather useless post for your subtype but articulating it made me think better of the DCHN thing so thank you for that.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    H is supposed to be quite similar to D descriptively
    Why?

(which is the closest to type representation)
    Did Gulenko say that?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@ooo Why C though?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why not? considering forum's activity, you're always in the mood to do something, either it's stirring the muds, participating in discussions, taking the side of someone, or of some ideas, it's a very "out there" behaviour, fits an Ep. you're even propositive, creative, involving people, caring that everyone participates actively in your ideas, and you've often shown a good amount of good ideas, perspectives and analysis that can support your leaning to Ti... I think C fits this side I see of you, but then it's probably just a tiny glimpse of what you are in this big world

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    why not? considering forum's activity, you're always in the mood to do something, either it's stirring the muds, participating in discussions, taking the side of someone, or of some ideas, it's a very "out there" behaviour, fits an Ep. you're even propositive, creative, involving people, caring that everyone participates actively in your ideas, and you've often shown a good amount of good ideas, perspectives and analysis that can support your leaning to Ti... I think C fits this side I see of you, but then it's probably just a tiny glimpse of what you are in this big world
    Thanks ooo btw I think you have 4D Ne Fe and 2D at minimum Te lol ;p ... what you said about me there could easily apply to you too. Idk though if I’m normal Ep vs. ‘extra Ep’ though..

or normal creative Ti vs extra that for that matter

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why?

Did Gulenko say that?
    It is from Vera Borisova's article. Borisova made empirical portraits while Gulenko did something else. I think Gulenko's work describes boosted IE's in more general metaphorical form and it is up to reader to figure it out. It truly is source for confusion.
    Anyways Gulenko says that naturally C tends to like C and N goes well with N by default. Sometimes D's might want to go after H for some reason. Subtype "duality" takes time apparently.

For example LSI-C and EIE-H: fireman meets Nostradamus.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Good stuff @Troll Nr 007.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the same as Raver, that you are SLE-Se type and because of that you sound like SEE.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    I think the same as Raver, that you are SLE-Se type and because of that you sound like SEE.
    What about me do you think sounds SEE?

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about me do you think sounds SEE?
    Well I think introverted subtypes are far more soft when approaching other people. Yet here you are demoralizing me. So I have the same urges. Or maybe it's just your SLEsness :-) But I know a woman who is SLE-Ti and she's very quiet for most of the time unless she starts telling a story then she's talkative, demonstrative and so on. But she's dominated by her IEI-Fe husband who doesn't treat her super-well, but he got better recently, at least he doesn't do it in front of other people.
    Or maybe it's just you being like that in writing. But the SLE-Ti I know in writing is well moderate but at work she constantly forgets about something. Maybe too much weed (she takes one puff a day).
    Not sure if these traits are related to socionics subtype but might be related to DHCN subtype. She's submissive, calm, quiet, and barely initiating. But at work is super-quick and effective, any job takes her 10-20 minutes. Would never tell a person to GTFO even conditionally. Not a chance.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    Well I think introverted subtypes are far more soft when approaching other people. Yet here you are demoralizing me. So I have the same urges. Or maybe it's just your SLEsness :-) But I know a woman who is SLE-Ti and she's very quiet for most of the time unless she starts telling a story then she's talkative, demonstrative and so on. But she's dominated by her IEI-Fe husband who doesn't treat her super-well, but he got better recently, at least he doesn't do it in front of other people.
    Or maybe it's just you being like that in writing. But the SLE-Ti I know in writing is well moderate but at work she constantly forgets about something. Maybe too much weed (she takes one puff a day).
    Not sure if these traits are related to socionics subtype but might be related to DHCN subtype. She's submissive, calm, quiet, and barely initiating. But at work is super-quick and effective, any job takes her 10-20 minutes. Would never tell a person to GTFO even conditionally. Not a chance.
    How am I demoralizing you? I’m just looking for concrete justification.

I’m very quiet and docile in IRL most of the time too actually, unless I’m alone with an introvert, and even then... I’m not very good at maintaining conversational rhythm. If you were a workmate especially, I would never let on that I have any kinds of outbursts (actually in general these are rare for me in irl—hence w9 typing for myself).

I relate to the part of the Ti subtype profile where I rarely snap, but when I do it’s more disturbing. DCNH-wise I think that could fit any of the SLE DCNH types except for​ C.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I don't see a problem with SLE-Ti and H together

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I don't see a problem with SLE-Ti and H together
    I kept your typing for so long mainly because I'm sure you know me the best out of everyone here. It seems like lots of others have some different impressions of me though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

IEI subtype

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    IEI subtype
    Fuck off lol

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@niffer I usually read your posts in my SLE friend's voice and it works pretty well. He's an inert subtype

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nefnaf View Post
    @niffer I usually read your posts in my SLE friend's voice and it works pretty well. He's an inert subtype
    You read them in a guy’s voice?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@nefnaf also what about him is inert to you over contact?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Honestly I usually read my own voice in a guy’s voice too.

It’s not far from reality lol.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You read them in a guy’s voice?
    Initially did when I didn't catch your gender. Didn't stop after I found out lol.

Also might be at a [7] rn

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Initially did when I didn't catch your gender. Didn't stop after I found out lol.

Also might be at a [7] rn
    Err.. bracketed 7?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Err.. bracketed 7?
    btw I just typed Swedish female pop star Ängie as SLE. But I haven't been able to find any video interviews to confirm

I'm curious about your thoughts

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

btw I just typed Swedish female pop star Ängie as SLE. But I haven't been able to find any video interviews to confirm

I'm curious about your thoughts
    that doesn’t answer the question of mine that you quoted lol

but yes I agree she does seem very SLE to me

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@niffer I usually identify subtypes based on the Meged-Ovcharov type portraits

The portraits don't always "fit," but they do in a surprising number of cases

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fuck off lol
    women are charming

ok. IEI type, <anything you wish today, honey> subtype

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@niffer I usually identify subtypes based on the Meged-Ovcharov type portraits

The portraits don't always "fit," but they do in a surprising number of cases
    Based on both these subtype styles (that and Gulenko’s) I do think I fit the Se subtype a lot more when I’m doing well in life, healthy etc., now that I’m reading through them again. Some points of these descriptions seemed very odd though. For instance: “This is a person of action and not reflection.” <— This was a part of the Ti subtype description but not the Se one. Why? Other parts also made it seem unclear as to why inert/contact would exert such an influence on the personality too.

I’m pretty interested in theory and meta or philosophical thought. I spend a lot of time on pondering and daydreaming, fantasizing etc. But according to these subtype descriptions, it makes it more like Se subtype, when that goes against theory. The Ti subtype should be the more theory-oriented, NT-like one.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

that doesn’t answer the question of mine that you quoted lol

but yes I agree she does seem very SLE to me
    I know a few girls who dress almost exactly like her and have the same facial expressions/body movements. I tend to friendzone SLEs though, because while they're too much fun not to like, they're much too crazy to become my waifu.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast