Page 138 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,520 of 7953

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like money, for I see its evil.. I would wish one day humanity attains a place of being able responsibly exchange energy; pay with reciprocity, but realize that only can exist in Utopia, until far down the line, humanity evolves into its spirit and marries spirit with mind, and when that will be, clinical psychologically is to drastically change as well.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Look at how society is structured, and look at what society values and disparages at a majority. Not everything needs a source. And with Socionics not being a science, there will not be as many stats concerning of such. Plus, if society was mostly beta, it would look a lot different..
    OK... But supposing it's true (which I doubt), what is that makes you think Betas are less common than Alphas, despite both devaluing Te?

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Money needs remain until humanity can accept its soul and mature from its acceptance and infusion into one, its mind.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    OK... But supposing it's true (which I doubt), what is that makes you think Betas are less common than Alphas, despite both devaluing Te?
    Si/Ne is more accepted by society. Ni is lesser prevalent, than is Ne and Si. This can be seen in how the educational system neuters Ni, and builds Si/Ne thinking. All you have do is look around you at how things are built, which if you do not live in America, China or Germany, it may be harder see. But such nations are the most populated, especially China. I am American my own self.

You also look at the values endowed in society. And ones that are disparaged. It always has been, in most cultures in recent time, that it is inappropriate to express and bring forth, emotion. That is a beta value. This especially gives harder timer to emotional males, and it is no wonder why many are left to the LGBTQ, because society rejects their masculinity for being more emotional. it abuses them, outright of them, rejects.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If more beta values instilled, the society that is primarily gamma and delta, would overthrow. Se will give more force and follow through than that of Si, to overthrow, Si more valuing routine and comfort, which overthrowing requires stepping outside of one's comfortable, especially if an Si type.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also look at how a beta president (Donald trump) was disparaged. He definitely was inappropriate in ways of many, yet no good averted him on. he was demonized, and he was all beta. And most of society, even ones who had initially for Trump voted, detested of him.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Ni is seventh slot, so you are not as accustomed to looking through an Ni lens and seek to expand with your Ne. All you need do is look and evaluate the trends and to see how society is working now and with what primarily values. You ignoring Fe, may also make it harder see what is more collectively valued, as you more so avert on those immediate around you in your Fi circle.

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also look at how a beta president (Donald trump) was disparaged. He definitely was inappropriate in ways of many, yet no good averted him on. he was demonized, and he was all beta. And most of society, even ones who had initially for Trump voted, detested of him.
    You base your logic on guess work. You can't even be positive Donald Trump is beta. I don't think he is.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    You base your logic on guess work. You can't even be positive Donald Trump is beta. I don't think he is.
    It is likely he is an SLE, but SEE is alternative. He is more concerned with expressing himself and demonstrates Fi PolR very clearly, with his being unable read boundaries and offending people, not caring who they are and their relation to him.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he would be SLE-Se and an 8w7Sx.. SEE just is lesser likely, given his Fi PoLR is so blatant.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is his PolR Fi (and of course his Se base and HA Fe which yearns expression and assertion), that resulted in him to ruin his self-image, and failing recognize how his actions and word will affect of others, and not reading the distance between those well, in his office.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An SEE would not as likely tarnish their image to degree he had.

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is likely he is an SLE, but SEE is alternative. He is more concerned with expressing himself and demonstrates Fi PolR very clearly, with his being unable read boundaries and offending people, not caring who they are and their relation to him.
    I think reads boundaries fine and knows exactly what hes doing... His supporters stormed the capital. He doesn't fool me.

-Krishna

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His boundaries with his daughter also are poor.. And he treats her more as a person at bar than daughter.. This of course can also be narcissism, but to do that in eye of publicity when a narc wants good image, contradicts.

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His boundaries with his daughter also are poor.. And he treats her more as a person at bar than daughter.. This of course can also be narcissism, but to do that in eye of publicity when a narc wants good image, contradicts.
    He's probably a narcissist and can you show me when and how he treats his daughter like that. Then go inside his head and explain to me exactly what his motivations are for treating her that way.

-Krishna

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like money because I can spend it to buy the things I want lol

no good at making it, but expert level at spending it
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I like money because I can spend it to buy the things I want lol

no good at making it, but expert level at spending it
    Lol the feeling of liberty and independence with the limitless coin-purse of overflowing riches I could see as amazing or empowered, but frankly, as Braingel says, society would be better if We could let go of mundane survival, and harmoniously cooperate in a Zen of compassion and morality of the highest caliber. As farfetched and flighty as it may sound, it starts with forging the theoretical blueprint of how society could be and should be, so then, in some far out vista, whether with the return of God, the spirit world, or any other extreme terrain, the Prophecy is fulfilled.

Having the pixie dust belief in the sacred and universal could go a long ways, at least for Imagination, where how we feel, think, conjecture, paint, illustrate, all of that reengineers the next frontiers.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still, an endless picking and choosing game of taste and desire with the roulette wheel could be fun!!*
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Isn’t all of typology guess work anyway? We’re all assuming that people are certain types. Even with the best proof, it’s still a best fit/guess based on the theory.
    I do not suffer fools gladly.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Isn’t all of typology guess work anyway? We’re all assuming that people are certain types. Even with the best proof, it’s still a best fit/guess based on the theory.
    Which is why I wouldn't make blanket statements claiming one type suffers more from depression than another. With that line of thinking, I can just say anything I want and then claim it's the best guess according to the theory. Where do you draw the line? How many betas are there that suffer from depression compared to other types who suffer from depression? Those are real missing numbers even if you are using the theory.

-Krishna

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No stats, but look at public celebrities who have of their life, taken-- Ian Curtis, Kurt Cobain, River Pheonix, Chester Benington, Avicci, and murder suicides; Adam Lanza and Dylan Kleboid.. All are IEI.

You do not as much hear of EII and LII suicides, though of course, they will happen, as any type can of their life take, given right circumstance-- eventful or of mental state.

Then look at the celebrities who appear most suffer-- with depression and substance abuse; Fiona Apple, Martin Gore, Roland Orzabal... John Steinbeck, Julia Cameron... Michelle Pfiefer. The leader of Bring me the Horizon (Olie something).. The Olsen sisters.. Virginia Wolfe. They all too, are IEI's..

I think Amanda Todd would be another example, by the way.. She seems IEI So4

Dragons:

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Amanda Todd would be another example, by the way.. She seems IEI So4
    Hell no, I don't see any Ni. ESE-Fe? SEI-Fe? SEE-Fi? IEE-Fi? One of these by VI definitely, hard to tell due to young age and I don't feel like looking into her deeper.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    Hell no, I don't see any Ni. ESE-Fe? SEI-Fe? SEE-Fi? IEE-Fi? One of these by VI definitely, hard to tell due to young age and I don't feel like looking into her deeper.
    I am not going by VI for her.. I am going by how she processed information and her values.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You said it yourself: She is too young to even accurately see with VI. Matter of fact, VI is said to have best accuracy by mid 20's

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You said it yourself: She is too young to even accurately see with VI. Matter of fact, VI is said to have best accuracy by mid 20's

Which this also may be why some people think I look EIE more than IEI, since I am young.. But some people still see me as IEI.. Your body is not fully grown even, until mid 20's, it is not just your brain.. It is hormones, it is muscle mass and certain bones.. Even eye and hair color can change a bit (a few shades).

Dragons:

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    I mean I really am not an EIE.. it is understandable of why others think it initially, given my subtype, but.. there are major issues with EIE as a typing as for me..

First thing people who met me in person realized is that I am not extroverted at all..
    (I cannot upload screenshot, as it is too big to upload, and windows 7 has no snipping tool).

Then there come major issues in general with it as a typing for me-- Si PolR, HA Se, 1d Ti, ignoring Fi... Process dichotomy. SEI supervisor over LIE.

Dragons:

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beautiful Sky- EIE>EII
    Subteigh- kind been thinking maybe ILI lately.
    FDG- LIE?
    Ashlesha- ESI
    Park- LSI or SLI
    Sol- Beta ST, maybe SLE
    BanD- Beta NF def, but maybe EIE-H
    Aylen-IEI
    Adam Strange- LXE
    Chae-EIE
    the hotel ambush- LII-N
    inumbra- IEI-H
    Minde- EII
    Golden-EIE
    Kalinoche- Si/Ne (delta?)
    Eliza Thomason- ESE>IEE
    Ourionis- Alpha NT
    Aleph- ILI-D
    Squark- LSI-D
    Northstar- SLE-C
    flames- EIE def
    FreelancePoliceman- alpha Nt (LII?)
    Tallmo- I get the feeling base Ni for some reason, but I could be wrong
    Muddy- LSI- N
    Akira- SLI
    Number 9 Large- SLE, maybe SEE
    nanashi- IEE
    Fay- EIE
    End-ILI
    Suspria- EIE-C
    Lolita-SEE- N
    Braingel-EIE
    SlytherinPower- mb EIE really not sure
    DEAD- SEE (don’t kill me )
    Voider -SEE
    one- ILI-H or N
    pandemic candy- LSI
    Vex- Beta NF
    MidnightWilderness-IEI
    Chakra- LSI- N
    Nunki- IEI
    MissDucki- SEI-Fe
    Poptart- SEI?
    Stray Cat- Si/Ne something vibes
    AWellArmedCat- IEI
    lilac wine- IEI
    EIE- EIE duhh
    Alomoes- ILI seems the best fit hm
    Rebelondeck- LII
    The Joker The Fool- IEI
    BrightDemonSheep96- ILE- H or C
    RaptorWizard - IEI?
    necrosebud- ILI -N ? seems base imo
    Last edited by Aster; 07-25-2021 at 05:23 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More than Se PoLR? You have statistics on this?
    are you sure you're not an Te ego type? You're incessantly asking for proof and statistical data and seem to not be willing to theorize or come to your own logical conclusion. Extraverted Dynamic Logic seems like something you clearly value

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spaceynyc View Post
    are you sure you're not an Te ego type? You're incessantly asking for proof and statistical data and seem to not be willing to theorize or come to your own logical conclusion. Extraverted Dynamic Logic seems like something you clearly value
    Have you not spoken with an ILE before?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Great View Post
    Have you not spoken with an ILE before?
    no i've never seen one in my life actually or on the internet or tv

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your sarcasm is noted.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Which is why I wouldn't make blanket statements claiming one type suffers more from depression than another. With that line of thinking, I can just say anything I want and then claim it's the best guess according to the theory. Where do you draw the line? How many betas are there that suffer from depression compared to other types who suffer from depression? Those are real missing numbers even if you are using the theory.
    What? I was talking about how the theory and how just typing people is all guess work. I'm not talking about who suffers from depression more. Depression isn't type related at all. It's a medical condition, and anyone can suffer from it.

Nah, I'm thinking that a 4D Se or 4D Te type is more likely, based on how I process information.

Don't be a dick.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Money, aka the intersection of supply and demand, is necessary if I we want to keep our society efficient. Without a reliable, "autonomous"/emergent signal, we are like an ant colony with a dead queen.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beautiful Sky- EIE>EII
    Subteigh- kind been thinking maybe ILI lately.
    FDG- LIE?
    Ashlesha- ESI
    Park- LSI or SLI
    Sol- Beta ST, maybe SLE
    BanD- Beta NF def, but maybe EIE-H
    Aylen-IEI
    Adam Strange- LXE
    Chae-EIE
    the hotel ambush- LII-N
    inumbra- IEI-H
    Minde- EII
    Golden-EIE
    Kalinoche- Si/Ne (delta?)
    Eliza Thomason- ESE>IEE
    Ourionis- Alpha NT
    Aleph- ILI-D
    Squark- LSI-D
    Northstar- SLE-C
    flames- EIE def
    FreelancePoliceman- alpha Nt (LII?)
    Tallmo- I get the feeling base Ni for some reason, but I could be wrong
    Muddy- LSI- N
    Akira- SLI
    Number 9 Large- SLE, maybe SEE
    nanashi- IEE
    Fay- EIE
    End-ILI
    Suspria- EIE-C
    Lolita-SEE- N
    Braingel-EIE
    SlytherinPower- mb EIE really not sure
    Voider -SEE
    one- ILI-H or N
    pandemic candy- LSI
    Vex- Beta NF
    MidnightWilderness-IEI
    Chakra- LSI- N
    Nunki- IEI
    MissDucki- SEI-Fe
    Poptart- SEI?
    Stray Cat- Si/Ne something vibes
    AWellArmedCat- IEI
    lilac wine- IEI
    EIE- EIE duhh
    Alomoes- ILI seems the best fit hm
    Rebelondeck- LII
    The Joker The Fool- IEI
    BrightDemonSheep96- ILE- H or C
    RaptorWizard - IEI?
    necrosebud- ILI -N ? seems base imo
    No.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=aster;1464431] MidnightWilderness-IEI [/QUOTE]

Midnight Wilderness's full type:

DCNH = Highly likely, SEI-D > SEI-N | Highly unlikely, SEI-C > SEI-H

Contact/Inert = SEI-Fe

Enneagram = 4 with a strong 3 fix, so/sx > sx/so

(ps. I don't follow Socionical definitions of Si, they are largely bs)

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    (ps. I don't follow Socionical definitions of Si, they are largely bs)
    Sensory impressions, sensing physiological reactions, body impressiins, comfort sensations. Socionics has a pretty good understanding of Si.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    No.
    It's because you have a cat picture. Nothing screams SLI like a cat profile picture.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    It's because you have a cat picture. Nothing screams SLI like a cat profile picture.
    Meow
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    Not gonna shit on your theory but its (and online typing, in general) impractical & an unreliable way for someone to type a motherfucker.

My avatar ain't a stray, more like a manipulative homeless parasitic one that uses stupid people