View Poll Results: Am I LSE?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and I'm Delta

1 6.67%
  • No, and I'm Delta

2 13.33%
  • Yes, and I'm not Delta (or don't know my quadra)

2 13.33%
  • No, and I'm not Delta (or don't know my quadra)

3 20.00%
  • You're another Delta, and I'm Delta

0 0%
  • You're another Delta, and I'm not Delta (or don't know my quadra)

0 0%
  • I don't know

2 13.33%
  • Who are you?

5 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I could be LSE...

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do remember this video, but it's not the one I was talking about. It was something in a park with, if I recall correctly, you, a kid and a guy named Peter. Or were these pictures instead of a video?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably pictures.

The above video isn't what I'm usually like, ftr. I'm usually more dry I think. That said, I am friendly and usually talkative, though lately I'm not as talkative as I used to be.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The more this sinks in, the more sense LSE seems to make. I have one pretty big problem with it though: IEI's. I'm not sure if I know any irl (I'm doubting a lot of my old typings these days), but I like forum IEI's. Redbaron is my friend and we talked everyday for a long time, I like Starfall, and I find truck's insights to be valuable. I'm sure I'm forgetting people, but those were the main ones that came to mind. Of course, there are IEI's I don't get along with as well (thepirate), but on whole I'm not sure I can see IEI's as my conflictors. I appreciate the creative Fe of some SEI's, too. Bionicgoat is awesome, and Kam and I have become irl friends.

I feel less warm and fuzzy about Fe dominance, though cracka was cool.

I'm not saying I appreciate Fe more than Fi, by any means. I'm just saying that I have a hard time reconciling my fondness of IEI's with my being LSE.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI's sweaters? Their armpits? Their uncles?

"[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    The more this sinks in, the more sense LSE seems to make. I have one pretty big problem with it though: IEI's. I'm not sure if I know any irl (I'm doubting a lot of my old typings these days), but I like forum IEI's. Redbaron is my friend and we talked everyday for a long time, I like Starfall, and I find truck's insights to be valuable. I'm sure I'm forgetting people, but those were the main ones that came to mind. Of course, there are IEI's I don't get along with as well (thepirate), but on whole I'm not sure I can see IEI's as my conflictors. I appreciate the creative Fe of some SEI's, too. Bionicgoat is awesome, and Kam and I have become irl friends.

I feel less warm and fuzzy about Fe dominance, though cracka was cool.

I'm not saying I appreciate Fe more than Fi, by any means. I'm just saying that I have a hard time reconciling my fondness of IEI's with my being LSE.
    I like most of the IEI here on the forum. Being conflictors doesn't mean you can't get along online. But If I imagine to be in a close romantic relationship Ni/Fe all the time I want to jump out of the window

I think my ex-girlfriend was XEI and after some months when the love bubble was over there was just confrontation and misunderstanding even small things like doing groceries or cooking ended up in disputes.
    Now where we are not together anymore we get along pretty well.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    IEI's sweaters? Their armpits? Their uncles?
    Huh. I remember I started using the apostrophe in plural acronyms because it looks so awkward without it. A quick internet search reveals that while awkwardness is a good reason to add an apostrophe where there usually wouldn't be one, plural acronyms aren't quite awkward enough. I wish someone had said that to be 8 years ago. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    I like most of the IEI here on the forum.
    Using IEI for both the singular and plural. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Being conflictors doesn't mean you can't get along online. But If I imagine to be in a close romantic relationship Ni/Fe all the time I want to jump out of the window

I think my ex-girlfriend was XEI and after some months when the love bubble was over there was just confrontation and misunderstanding even small things like doing groceries or cooking ended up in disputes.
    Now where we are not together anymore we get along pretty well.
    That makes some sense, but it seems like there should be more misunderstanding than there is. I, however, do think that even in friendly conversation there's a good deal of psychological distance.
    SEE

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh. I remember I started using the apostrophe in plural acronyms because it looks so awkward without it. A quick internet search reveals that while awkwardness is a good reason to add an apostrophe where there usually wouldn't be one, plural acronyms aren't quite awkward enough. I wish someone had said that to be 8 years ago. >_<

Using IEI for both the singular and plural. Interesting.

That makes some sense, but it seems like there should be more misunderstanding than there is. I, however, do think that even in friendly conversation there's a good deal of psychological distance.

Umm... it doesn't require pluralization. It's an acronym. IEI can just as easily stand for "intuitive ethical introverts" as it can "intuitive ethical introvert."
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Umm... it doesn't require pluralization. It's an acronym. IEI can just as easily stand for "intuitive ethical introverts" as it can "intuitive ethical introvert."

or FUCking Knucklehead

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right on, brah.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed! I don't say it the whole thing to myself in my head when I read it so I never thought of that.
    SEE

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Indeed! I don't say it the whole thing to myself in my head when I read it so I never thought of that.
    you're way too fugly to be a 9.
    Last edited by Kim; 01-03-2014 at 11:07 PM.

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah! @crazymaisy right?
    Holy Moly! @Joy I finally read this from the TOP of the thread today and realize what your mention was about. Not me! Or else, I don't remember WTF you are comparing me with. [My Facts]I don't push type on others. I am ILI. I've always liked you on here just fine. Which makes lovely sense if you are/since you are the same type as my dual hubby.[End of My Facts]

Whoa, I just had this random memory from a long time ago. There used to be this member here that said she was IEI, and she was on a mission to prove that I was LSE because I reminded her so much of her best friend. I called her the crazy corn lady. I don't remember her actual username other than that it made some reference to maize.
    Last edited by crazymaisy; 02-10-2017 at 12:58 PM. Reason: mention
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazymaisy View Post
    Holy Moly! @Joy I finally read this from the TOP of the thread today and realize what your mention was about. Not me! Or else, I don't remember WTF you are comparing me with. [My Facts]I don't push type on others. I am ILI. I've always liked you on here just fine. Which makes lovely sense if you are/since you are the same type as my dual hubby.[End of My Facts]
    Hi! <3 Yes, I was talking about you. (: Perhaps I mis-remembered your self-typing. And uhhhh maybe "mission to prove" was an overstatement. lol
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually... Now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe it was someone with a similar username?
    SEE

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was maizemedley, not crazymaisy... I don't know why I remember that.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    It was maizemedley, not crazymaisy... I don't know why I remember that.
    LOL! You're right!!!
    SEE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12