View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.63%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.63%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.63%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.09%
  • SLE (ESTp)

118 64.13%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.09%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.35%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.09%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.54%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.09%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.35%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.09%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.72%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the side Melania sees from Trump is probably a lot nicer than the criticism he gets. From her point of view, Trump is probably trying to do good and well-meaning. I think she said as much in an interview that the criticism doesn't match his intentions or something. And something about she wish he wouldn't say certain things, but that he doesn't always "listen" to her.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she's quite a gold digger to me, also none would fit better for Troomp ;]

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    What makes you think I haven’t had plenty of relationship experience? Lol. You are quite arrogant. Trump is an obvious narcissist. Narcissists don’t love. If you are naive enough to base off “how he treats her in public” I have no words. Your point of view given you last statement is clearly not objective at all, though you claim it to be and to have a “mature view”. Give me a break. Also, I would put money on having more relationship experience and longer relationships, odd of you go jump to the conclusion that you do over myself, lol. Good point on Trump’s age, further proof of the oddness of such a relationship. To think there aren’t other reasons behind it other than “love” is ignorant af. Like I said, Melania could have been manipulated and more of a victim. I don’t really know, but there is more behind that situation than love for this man lol. Talking about grabbing women by the pussy to some bros was highly respectful to Melania and their relationship by the way. It could be likely they have an arranged situation, but don’t be so stupid to think this is pure love lol
    Ok.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump is a clown so is anyone that defends him

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A clown as president who is really bad at estimating the consequences of his decisions... and good at giving emotional manipulative speeches.

When he is in trouble because he justifies his decisions he seems to me like an alligator who tries to escape a dragnet by forcefully rolling around.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was talking to a recently married woman the other day about how you can choose your partners but you can't choose your partner's family, and she said that she's reluctant to say it, but her husband's father voted for Trump. "Because there was no one else to vote for", she said. Implying that her father-in-law would never consider Hillary.

"But you know, he's having some second thoughts now."

"So?" I said. "You know that "second thoughts" thing is bullshit, don't you?"

"What? Nooooo."

"Yes. Your father-in-law knows that Trump is a bad human being, but HE'S GOING TO VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN ANYWAY!"
    I'm afraid I get carried away when I get confronted with massive stupidity.

"I'll bet you $10 that he'll vote for him again. $10 says that your father-in-law is a fuckhead. $10."

"I don't know about that......"

"Here", I said. "Look up "The Authoritarians" on Google. Just type it in right now."
    She did, and she got this: https://www.theauthoritarians.org/

And of course, having an explanation right in front of her that disagreed with her belief that her father-in-law is next to God, she didn't read it. Instead, she said "I agree with him about keeping troublemakers out of the country. But he should let in smart people instead."

She happens to be a very smart Iranian. If Trump is re-elected, she won't have to read it. She can experience it for herself. Trump hates all foreigners, smart, stupid, and in-between*. She somehow thinks that she will be an exception to his plans. All Authoritarian followers do. Just ask the Jews who stayed in Germany because they were "exceptional". ....Oh, wait. You can't ask them. There aren't any.

They say that education is expensive. But it costs nothing compared to ignorance.

*Trump also hates anyone who ever helped him, because being in a position to help him would make them too close to his level of Godhood, and his massive level of narcissism won't permit that. Everyone he hires is "so great, just so beautiful for the job" until they leave, and then everything that is going wrong is their fault.

Man, I hate narcissists.

And I think that all Authoritarians should be put on an island and be left alone until they all kill each other. Anyone trying to leave the island would be shot.
    You see? We could make evolution and "selection of the fittest" apply to humans once again. Maybe they will emerge from the island with flying saucers or some such BS. But I somehow doubt it.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-20-2019 at 04:30 PM.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    she's quite a gold digger to me, also none would fit better for Troomp ;]
    I don't know, but what I've heard is that Melania has the right to stay in the US via Green card "Einstein visa" and Trump has the power to revoke the validity of it. So she'd have to leave the country.
    I don't know if this is a rumor only or true.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Considering Obama is black, what do you type him Maritsa? Is he Trump’s identical type?
    Ok, I'm not Maritsa, but I'll reply anyway.
    Obama and Trump are obviously different types.

Quick Big Five Comparison:
    Obama is lower on Extraversion, higher on Openness, way higher on Agreeableness, higher on Conscientious and lower on Neuroticism, compared to Trump.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this will probably lead to discussions away from the topic but Barack and Michelle Obama = EIE

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm getting convinced for SEE, Melania fits dumb ILI stereotype (VI wise)

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

barack introvert

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry Timber. I went a little hard yesterday. I honestly don’t care much about Melania or about their relationship. I’ve been going through some stuff recently and have been more aggressive and angry than usual, was in fight mode. No worries, Melania is honestly irrelevant. You good. Your opinions on Melania are fine, at least you see Trump for the monster he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Ok.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I saw this interview yesterday. I personally don’t trust her, but yeah it’s probably unlikely it’s some horrible abusive situation. Brushing off what he’s doing and who he is, isn’t cool, but whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoodoo View Post
    I think the side Melania sees from Trump is probably a lot nicer than the criticism he gets. From her point of view, Trump is probably trying to do good and well-meaning. I think she said as much in an interview that the criticism doesn't match his intentions or something. And something about she wish he wouldn't say certain things, but that he doesn't always "listen" to her.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick typing for Melania from me: ISTx

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao. I’ve often said I wish the old conservatives in this state, the snowbirds and such, would die already. In hindsight though, probably a bit harsh lol. But yeah, I definitely feel you. You are correct on the “special” Jewish people also who in some cases were just as bad if not worse to the less privileged Jewish people. I’m reading Viktor Frankl’s Man’s Search for Meaning in which he mentions that. Hopefully I can stick with it, I’m a shit reader concentration/focus wise these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I was talking to a recently married woman the other day about how you can choose your partners but you can't choose your partner's family, and she said that she's reluctant to say it, but her husband's father voted for Trump. "Because there was no one else to vote for", she said. Implying that her father-in-law would never consider Hillary.

"But you know, he's having some second thoughts now."

"So?" I said. "You know that "second thoughts" thing is bullshit, don't you?"

"What? Nooooo."

"Yes. Your father-in-law knows that Trump is a bad human being, but HE'S GOING TO VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN ANYWAY!"
    I'm afraid I get carried away when I get confronted with massive stupidity.

"I'll bet you $10 that he'll vote for him again. $10 says that your father-in-law is a fuckhead. $10."

"I don't know about that......"

"Here", I said. "Look up "The Authoritarians" on Google. Just type it in right now."
    She did, and she got this: https://www.theauthoritarians.org/

And of course, having an explanation right in front of her that disagreed with her belief that her father-in-law is next to God, she didn't read it. Instead, she said "I agree with him about keeping troublemakers out of the country. But he should let in smart people instead."

She happens to be a very smart Iranian. If Trump is re-elected, she won't have to read it. She can experience it for herself. Trump hates all foreigners, smart, stupid, and in-between*. She somehow thinks that she will be an exception to his plans. All Authoritarian followers do. Just ask the Jews who stayed in Germany because they were "exceptional". ....Oh, wait. You can't ask them. There aren't any.

They say that education is expensive. But it costs nothing compared to ignorance.

*Trump also hates anyone who ever helped him, because being in a position to help him would make them too close to his level of Godhood, and his massive level of narcissism won't permit that. Everyone he hires is "so great, just so beautiful for the job" until they leave, and then everything that is going wrong is their fault.

Man, I hate narcissists.

And I think that all Authoritarians should be put on an island and be left alone until they all kill each other. Anyone trying to leave the island would be shot.
    You see? We could make evolution and "selection of the fittest" apply to humans once again. Maybe they will emerge from the island with flying saucers or some such BS. But I somehow doubt it.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the old conservative snowbirds died though, shit would get better for everyone here. Just sayin.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your typings also suck. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    That ILE kid or whatever his name his typings suck

Gulenkos typings are actually spot on

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    I don't know, but what I've heard is that Melania has the right to stay in the US via Green card "Einstein visa" and Trump has the power to revoke the validity of it. So she'd have to leave the country.
    I don't know if this is a rumor only or true.
    She is a citizen. He helped her become one, way before he became pres, with an "Einstein" visa so people can come to their own conclusion on how that happened when she was working as a model. She was only dating him when she got it. For someone who hates immigration he sure does love marrying immigrants.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump is whatever this guy is

Same guy next to an actual SLE

He has the same interrupted speech, same facial tics, same body mannerisms, same over the top "BIG ALPHA DOG" cartoonish language, same orange tan addiction. The only difference is Trump was raised by a psycho "man's man" father, hazed in a psycho boarding school as a kid, and modeled his image off 90s NYC real estate & Wall St. sharks, so he selectively expresses emotion to look like a caricature of a SLE businessman. His facial expressions are within his control and if you look at him in interviews he is much more resistant to Fe emotional contagion (ex. IEI doe eyes, infectious smiles) than SLEs.

Edit: I don't know for sure if Trump is SEE, but the SEE by Stratiyevskaya profile is basically Trump.
    Last edited by inaLim; 10-23-2019 at 01:42 AM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Napoleon and Zhukov descriptions more or less confirmed my thoughts. I don't even dislike the guy, I find him hilarious quite often. It's just that a type that highly values and isn't that good at Fe would never so skillfully and shamelessly engage in the kind of antics he does, no matter how unhealthy.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry Timber. I went a little hard yesterday. I honestly don’t care much about Melania or about their relationship. I’ve been going through some stuff recently and have been more aggressive and angry than usual, was in fight mode. No worries, Melania is honestly irrelevant. You good. Your opinions on Melania are fine, at least you see Trump for the monster he is.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    A clown as president who is really bad at estimating the consequences of his decisions... and good at giving emotional manipulative speeches.

When he is in trouble because he justifies his decisions he seems to me like an alligator who tries to escape a dragnet by forcefully rolling around.
    Yeah. Why on earth mb T type. Makes like 0.0031 % sense.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 10-21-2019 at 07:24 AM. Reason: lol.. too complicated
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your typings also suck. Just sayin.
    Ok

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Live now. Watch from beginning. Very emotional Trump.

Edit: Might have to wait until it is over to watch from beginning. Too bad. The emotional manipulation was high in this one but he has never sounded so sincere and a bit deflated.

Nvm, it starts a couple minutes past going live image.

Edit2: I can see how he can convince people to like him one on one from this. I know he is lying about things but I am even affected by this outpouring of feeling.
    Last edited by Aylen; 10-21-2019 at 05:51 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Yeah. Why on earth mb T type. Makes like 0.0031 % sense.

I heard a SLE ponder if Trump is a ESE and it wasn't a terrible idea. Then Sol says EIE and that can't be unseen.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Live now. Watch from beginning. Very emotional Trump.

Edit: Might have to wait until it is over to watch from beginning. Too bad. The emotional manipulation was high in this one but he has never sounded so sincere and a bit deflated.

Nvm, it starts a couple minutes past going live image.

Edit2: I can see how he can convince people to like him one on one from this. I know he is lying about things but I am even affected by this outpouring of feeling.
    I really enjoy his *personality*. As far as personality goes its not the boogie man everyone makes it out to be.

Its all his choices, approaches, sentiments, and decisions that are utter garbage.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All this Trump hate is kind of making me sympathetic...

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

All this Trump hate is kind of making me sympathetic...
    You could be under the influence of the underdog effect.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, I think I just tend not to trust the crowd. Let's call it Ni.

edit: or maybe that's the same thing. idk

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Nah, I think I just tend not to trust the crowd. Let's call it Ni.

edit: or maybe that's the same thing. idk
    lol

He does position himself as a victim of the democrats who he thinks have some sort of collective gang mentality. He doesn't even understand The Constitution so he can't fathom why people think he broke laws or violated it. In fairness to him it is probably because he has never read it. Like I said I don't hate him but he was rather deflated in that video. I almost felt bad for him. I just remind myself that he lies to the American people and he wants to be a dictator. The feeling bad for him just melts away.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    I heard a SLE ponder if Trump is a ESE and it wasn't a terrible idea. Then Sol says EIE and that can't be unseen.
    Yea EIE thats interesting

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol
    I just remind myself that he lies to the American people and he wants to be a dictator. The feeling bad for him just melts away.
    Isnt that pretty much every president. I dont know why ppl keep convincing themselves to hate trump lol. Its like they got brainwashed by their media

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Isnt that pretty much every president. I dont know why ppl keep convincing themselves to hate trump lol. Its like they got brainwashed by their media
    I think they hate what he stands for > the man.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think they hate what he stands for > the man.
    Seems to me to be the other way around

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seems he's not so hated if he won the elections and probs gonna win again, ah

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who's in the crowd ;]

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

seems he's not so hated if he won the elections and probs gonna win again, ah
    Silent majority

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

But it seems not cuz the media is mostly liberal/democratic

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who's in the crowd ;]