Thread: How does an INFj 8w7 manifest, especially in a male?

TIM
    ESTp 7w8
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How does an INFj 8w7 manifest, especially in a male?

Hello there,

I am curious if anyone can share how the personality of an INFj enneagram 8w7 transpires externally and internally?

I am specifically interested in the male gender because I think I may be this personality combination. However, I am unable to find any helpful online topics.

Much appreciated!

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

basically Bin Laden

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Let's imagine EII has multiple personality disorder with two personalities and both are e4. During the shift two e4 combine giving a rise of e8. Since e8 wants to take a control it's transition state's half life is quite long so we can effectively say that e8 EII has emerged.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don’t see EII being an 8
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Me neither.

Core E-8 type with 1D and 1D ?
    E-8 has the strongest correlation with and

One potential option: EII + Core E-2 type, because E-2 moves to E-8 under stress.
    EII + Core E-8 is an unhealty combination.

Side note:
    LII + E-8 is more feasible, because LII have 3D (as ignoring function), moving from E-5 to E-8 by utilizing the function.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist 007 View Post
    Let's imagine EII has multiple personality disorder with two personalities and both are e4. During the shift two e4 combine giving a rise of e8. Since e8 wants to take a control it's transition state's half life is quite long so we can effectively say that e8 EII has emerged.
    The transition state's half life? Am I back in physics right now.
    In love with your language mate.
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    To be fair your typing is really odd. Which we all agree on here.
    Nothing wrong with that. Just a fact.

To be on topic, an EII that is an 8w7 is someone who wants to improve
    things for peoples that he/she deems worthy.
    If you're not worthy it's best to just get out of the way.
    Very strong willed, wanting to help, but generally misguided peoples that
    can and will cause harm on their quest to help. It's not that they mean to,
    its just that their belief in the "right" thing is so strong and their drive to
    make the "right" thing happen can often have casualties among those who
    oppose their idea of right.
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Headed View Post
    How does an INFj 8w7 manifest, especially in a male?
    It doesn't. Because that combination is impossible.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A walking contradiction.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

INFJ with 8 or w8 I saw was lesser polite in demands, more sarcastic, more rude than I'd prefer, mb more conflicting (though restrained in direct forms anyway). some more harsh than expected from INFJ in common
    the similar (worse) was with two ESI having 8 or w8
    they could behave classically for those types when wanted, but needed higher selfcontrol for it and on closer personal distance they behaved more rude

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say ESI and E-8 is more likely than EII and E-8, because of in ego-block.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

8w7 is only compatible with ExTx.

An 8w7 would never think that they might be an INFj.

No SLE 8w7 would ever, ever think that they might be an INFj.

No SLE 8w7 would ever go by the tagline "We are approximately 40 percent related to mice."

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    8w7 is only compatible with ExTx.
    E 8w7 correlates with 1D (weak valued or unvalued ),
    so ESI E-8 are most likely 8w9

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII Dominant sub could very well be E8. I dont think the basic type matter so much. Its more the Dominant sub that makes E8 possible. Ive met SLI E8. Also Dominant.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    EII Dominant sub could very well be E8.
    And people with that combination exist in reality, or in theory only?
    Nobody knows for sure.

Everbody can construct a system that quadruple the number of types on a paper, but does this system matches reality?

Why does a subtype play such an important role? Shouldn't it better called superior type instead if it matters that much?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in reality there are all kind of people, not just 16 or 32 or 128. or 2.304. (2.304 seems closer to 8 billions tho)

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, you're right, ooo, but the approach is to group people by which cognitive function they use and in which order.

Back to combinations: In the theory of relativity the equations allows the existance of faster than light particles, but in reality they don't exist.

Most equations have correct results, but the're only valid if the're fit the valid value set.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah but if we expect people with the same functional stacks to sort of think and behave all alike, then we see how little those mere 16 types can cover. That's probably behind all the type fights that go on over here, since we expect people to fit in there despite all sort of valid variables. If the variables were more, as they actually are, well... it makes more sense to think that 2 people who don't look nothing like each others, can actually bask in the same type..

TIM
    ESTp 7w8
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I realized that I was wrong in my belief of being an INFj-8w7. I shall return to my natural domain of ENTj-8w9ness.

Thanks for the participation though, much appreciated!

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Dollar View Post
    I realized that I was wrong in my belief of being an INFj-8w7. I shall return to my natural domain of ENTj-8w9ness.

Thanks for the participation though, much appreciated!
    You seem very confused.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    basically Bin Laden
    Bin laden is 9w1 IEI

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ok kids 8w7 cant be INFj cuz 8w7 is extraverted and INFj is introverted. 8s are also bad and inconsiderate with people and their own feelings -> not a feelertype ok now go read a book

TIM
    ESTp 7w8
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    You seem very confused.
    You have no idea.

https://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/est/342996
    Last edited by Living 2Day; 07-20-2019 at 04:23 AM.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII
    or
    Zamasu from Dragon Ball Super

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

sociotype.com

famous LIES: bruce willis...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Dollar View Post
    Hello there,

I am curious if anyone can share how the personality of an INFj enneagram 8w7 transpires externally and internally?

I am specifically interested in the male gender because I think I may be this personality combination. However, I am unable to find any helpful online topics.

Much appreciated!
    Her de Derrrrrrrrr my initial bullshit reaction is "Probably a beta NF who really thinks they are special AND badass and beholden to certain stereotypical images or associations. Esp with a 4 in their tritype"
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll Lynx View Post
    Although, this is a good example of EII Se polr freakout / nigga moments.
    I would say an EII living here as much to be confused as an 8 esp 8w7 is really not a happy camper, though.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

We can be your worst nightmare or your greatest steadfast ally. A male INFJ with an 8w7 is indeed the rarest type of all.
    The most dangerous people are the most empathetic people if they can no longer handle the weight of the pain and decide to shut it all off while still having their extraordinary abilities to read right through people's minds and souls.

When INFJs with 8w7 - myself- reach their limit, they may shut off their emotions while retaining their extraordinary abilities to read and understand people's thoughts and feelings. This combination of emotional detachment and empathetic insight can make such individuals an intimidating force to reckon with.

For INFJs, reaching this limit can be particularly challenging. Being highly empathetic can be a significant burden, and shutting off emotions can be painful but yet a solution. As an INFJ myself, I can attest to the challenges of navigating the balance between empathy and emotional self-preservation."

As an empath, your ability to feel the pain of others can be both a blessing and a curse. Though you're always eager to help, it can feel like you're constantly burning from the inside out. At times, you may even feel cursed, condemned, or punished for simply wanting to alleviate the suffering of those around you.

Experience has taught you that few people understand your unique perspective. You can read them like an open book, yet they can't seem to grasp your depth of perception, and it's back-breaking to watch as others take advantage of your kindness, leaving you feeling drained and alone. Despite this, you continue to persevere, hoping that one day, your efforts will be fruitful.

It took me over thirty years to break.

I regretfully had to adopt a coping mechanism that involved seeking revenge. However, this came at a high cost, which was shutting off my emotions partially and becoming a masterful sociopath.

I started working as a door-to-door salesman selling certain home products on a monthly subscription. Unlike my colleagues who lied to the customers as per the company's coaching, I was honest, caring and motivated. But despite my sincerity, the same customers would call back and accuse me of lying, deceiving them, and forcing them into a contract, among other things. Fed up with being accused of dishonesty, I decided to employ mind-reading abilities to con people.

I began using mind games to lure unsuspecting homeowners into signing up for my products, which paid me $3300 per sale. Others would work full-time, knocking all week and hardly making 2 or 3 sales, while I would have a sale within the first hour on average.

However, I have to admit that I still had some moral reservations. I would never sell more than one product a day- I only knocked an hour or two per day on average- I only seduced strangers, I did not defraud elderly, disabled or single mothers or pregnant, and I donated 10% of my income to sick kids hospital.

Noteworthy, I was still burning inside out but not as intense and not over every little thing that went on, and I started drinking heavily to numb the pain but still had occasional breakdowns and went to the woods and cried my guts out because of what I had turned out to be.

I was about 16 years old and the youngest child when everything in my dysfunctional family went downhill like no tomorrow. My alcoholic father went bankrupt, my oldest brother overdosed on heroin and left a one-year-old daughter behind, my sister committed suicide leaving behind her two-year-old daughter, my second oldest brother became a crystal meth addict, and my mother still lives like a queen despite it all and always needs more money and never asks how I am doing, but asks how much I am making?

But I was getting better and better at deceiving people. It would come so naturally to me. All I needed was a few words coming out of your mouth or hardly any gazes to screen your body language to construct your personality traits in my head. Then I would choose if you were worth my time and if you constituted as an easy prey, not requiring more effort to deceive.
    Don't judge me if you don't know what it feels like to be a highly empathetic individual. Imagine being exceptionally gifted and having to drop out of school to work, support your family and be a caretaker to your two little nieces.

"I am grateful that I stopped my harmful behaviour. It was negatively affecting my life in many ways. As a way of making amends and punishing myself, I went completely silent for four months and walked from Toronto to Ottawa.

Now, I am determined to use my gift of empathy to make the world a better place. However, this has led me to complete isolation, with no friends to speak of. But I am dedicated to writing, studying, and devising my new business plan to help others while making a good living working from home. I have pledged to donate 20% of my income to charities to give back to those in need.

As an INFJ with an 8w7, I know that my empathetic nature can be intimidating to some. But I believe that this quality is what sets me apart from others. It gives me the ability to read people's minds and souls, something that psychopaths cannot do since an INFJ can be much more fierce and dangerous than a born psychopath while being much more tactful and diplomatic.