Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No Wonder Girls Are Messed Up

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So all the lesbian sex scenes are made by straight women. Alright then.

The amazing amnesia of the female brain.

America.... does have an extremely distorted sexual makeup.

I could say as much about myself and men, but thats been said 1000 times. I never hear it flipped around on women, though. I just want to flip it around, and maybe dissolve it. Point the finger back at the feminazi bitches. I'd want to realize I'm not a monster; men aren't monsters, their sexuality is nothing to be degraded or insulted. Stand up as a man in this democratic, consumer driven world... Don't say thank you constantly, don't smile uncertainly, don't apologize for no reason... do not let yourself be subdued by lesbian butches.
    I don't expect Kim to approve of this...

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    The obvious conclusion that I get from this is the following:

You must have suffered a lot in your childhood...
    America seems to be rotten from the point of view of sexual mores and attitude, that I did not notice here in Europe.
    We seem to have a different understanding of the teasing.
    We seem to have a different understanding of relationships.
    I am definitely not a lesbian in denial nor my SO is a gay in denial, I just do not get where you digged that from.
    We both identify and associate sex with climax and thus pleasure.
    Also compared to you, me and himself are in a relationship since a couple of years and do enjoy sexual games that I call teasing.
    No feeling manipulating, no insane games, but a fair exchange.

There are a lot of tastes out there... and what is not appealing to you, can be for many.

Anyhow the rape responsibility cannot be held by a woman, for the simple reason that even they are the extreme evil cunts teasing everybody around, men are supposed to think a bit with their heads and to be able to control the lower parts of their bodies.
    Because we are not animals, no...
    What you describe here... is not the kind of teasing that's being discussed. Now go pretend you didn't realize that.

The rape issue is complicated and it's not always so clear cut as the man overpowered the woman, and that was that. Sometimes experiences are labeled rape out of convenience. Sometimes the woman called it off at the last minute after leading it all the way up to a point... alot of women actually do this just to feel a power trip in denying the male what he wants. Here it is not just 100% the males fault. That's what I always hear and that's bullshit. AGain, you cannot just fuck with peoples minds and expect it to have no effect on their behavior. It's invasive, manipulative, sadistic, apathetic, controlling... You do that too hard and get raped, then you deserved some of it. Rape is not acceptable, men have to control themselves but so do women. SO fuck you.

@truck I always picked the black guy and the dog. I liked to level all the characters while getting cloud up stronger. Then he could destroy everything. It must be my ego.
    Last edited by rat1; 05-09-2014 at 03:32 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@rat1 I understand what you're saying, or probably a better way to put it, I feel what you're saying. There are a lot of underlying things that some people just don't connect to because they don't have personal experience and they are probably having the most difficulty with your word choices. I don't see you as a potential rapist. It isn't in your nature. I wrote a blog post here a few months ago about confusion over something that could be labeled rape and was in fact a miscommunication between two people. It is a private blog because I didn't feel the need to debate the issue.

Last edited by Aylen; 05-14-2014 at 11:36 AM. Reason: tmi

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are free to set whatever standards you want. This is all more about myself than anyone else. I'm figuring out... Who I really am, or want to be.
    I do not care about the rest of you anymore. There is nothing I can say or do that can possibly change any of you. It is a waste of time speaking about this... This kind of splurging helps make me more clear in my mind. But I think I get it now.
    As far as this goes, anyway.
    So this is over with.
    Last edited by rat1; 05-10-2014 at 04:51 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This whole discussion, this whole forum is so... pointless.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rat1 View Post
    This whole discussion, this whole forum is so... pointless.
    Oh, don't say that. Your misogynistic ramblings were very entartaining

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. I suppose this is probably all more dynamic?

My closest friends were always male. As I got older this became a serious flaw. I did not know how to become close with a girl and the boys changed. I kept my older male friends. One day I was forever changed and this was stone cold. For a long time I had no real friends. One day I did make a real friend and I was happy with this. I tried to keep it that way, but he wouldn’t listen …..After he had his way, he discarded me like I was never anything to him. He will never know how much it hurt to give him his way or understand how much of a friend I was trying to be. I hated that I was a girl.

I can't be too angry ...I just wish I could change human nature.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123