TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    What is "fear of prophecy'?
    I used that incorrectly. I meant being afraid of a bad outcome. Like prophesy of a possible jail sentence
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I used that incorrectly. I meant being afraid of a bad outcome. Like prophesy of a possible jail sentence
    Maybe I was being dramatic when I mentioned laws. I follow nearly all the laws that I know of. The few things that I did describe were more minor gripes. I use my blinkers, don't do illegal drugs, and pay my taxes. Now I'm trying to think of laws that I do not keep.
    -I may break a traffic law here and there, but certainly nothing major.
    I think I do anything that would get me into trouble.
    Regarding the organization of my room, I don't know what to say. I wish that I could organize my room the way that I want to. My mother has an iron grip over that but I'm leaving after the summer. I really enjoy space and that is one of the main reasons why I end up cleaning my room. I want space. I hate feeling claustrophobic and I hate tripping over things or having things obstructing my path. In fact, having things obstructing my path makes me angry. My version of messy is an unmade bed and an overflowing laundry basket.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maybe I was being dramatic when I mentioned laws. I follow nearly all the laws that I know of. The few things that I did describe were more minor gripes. I use my blinkers, don't do illegal drugs, and pay my taxes. Now I'm trying to think of laws that I do not keep.
    -I may break a traffic law here and there, but certainly nothing major.
    I think I do anything that would get me into trouble.
    Regarding the organization of my room, I don't know what to say. I wish that I could organize my room the way that I want to. My mother has an iron grip over that but I'm leaving after the summer. I really enjoy space and that is one of the main reasons why I end up cleaning my room. I want space. I hate feeling claustrophobic and I hate tripping over things or having things obstructing my path. In fact, having things obstructing my path makes me angry. My version of messy is an unmade bed and an overflowing laundry basket.
    You are describing Si right now. The feeling of a messy room is creating unpleasant feelings of disharmony
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are describing Si right now. The feeling of a messy room is creating unpleasant feelings of disharmony
    Si (Superego) - The third function of the INTp is Si, by which the essence of experiences arrive and insights into their development arise. Since the INTp type thrives in a world of abstract and non-concrete theoretical principles, it may be rendered difficult for this type to maintain from within an active index of all experiences developed and derived through time, and the patterns of ones own personal life as gauged through the senses. In result of this inability, expected behaviors should include losing track of ones own physical state and a deterioration of healthy physical practices, avoiding surrounding details or noticing too much detail and obsessing about it, suspicion or defensiveness about personal appearance, distant physical look in eyes and appearing to others as though unaware, walking or looking past people, objects, and things as though they were not there, static taste and inflexible habits, unsure of aesthetic understanding, or an obsession with cleanliness.

So this doesn't apply to me? (Taken from a breakdown of ILI functions.)

What type do you think I am?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Si (Superego) - The third function of the INTp is Si, by which the essence of experiences arrive and insights into their development arise. Since the INTp type thrives in a world of abstract and non-concrete theoretical principles, it may be rendered difficult for this type to maintain from within an active index of all experiences developed and derived through time, and the patterns of ones own personal life as gauged through the senses. In result of this inability, expected behaviors should include losing track of ones own physical state and a deterioration of healthy physical practices, avoiding surrounding details or noticing too much detail and obsessing about it, suspicion or defensiveness about personal appearance, distant physical look in eyes and appearing to others as though unaware, walking or looking past people, objects, and things as though they were not there, static taste and inflexible habits, unsure of aesthetic understanding, or an obsession with cleanliness.

So this doesn't apply to me? (Taken from a breakdown of ILI functions.)

What type do you think I am?
    I don't know you well enough to say.
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa Thank you for your input.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pictures or no type.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I definitely am seeing a lacking in Fe, and not convinced you lead with Si given:

Yes, I don't like being expected to do things I don't want to do. Expectations aren't motivating for me.

I don't see myself as someone who would be good at dealing with the nitty gritty aspects of accomplishing things. When I have to do chores and stuff, I take shortcuts because I don't care. I haven't had very much experience with delegating tasks to others but I think it would be ideal for me. I don't want to be hands on with everything. I'd rather steer people and help them achieve my vision. I don't feel like a jack-of-all-trades type of person. I think neatness is overrated. I would like a moderately clean house but I'm not picky. My room can be messy more often than not but I like minimalism and not having a lot of stuff so that I can maintain it all more easily. Eating-- its a means to an end. Most time I don't crave things and don't have a preference. While I enjoy certain foods, I would rather not have to eat at all. Sometimes I cannot even tell whether I'm hungry or angry. My emotions and bodily sensations are lost on me, at times.

regarding hedonism- I think people should do it if they want to but I don't. I prefer to think out my actions and am conservative regarding what I would do. I do love coffee and I think it's a socially acceptable drug but still harmful.
    If someone told me what to eat, I would appreciate the diet advice but still make my own choice.

i think I idealize Se stuff. The forcefulness and ability to defend one's own interests is appealing to me. Also going out and getting what I want, would be nice. I fantasize about taking life by the horns but I don't do it. I'm more apathetic.

ILI fits you well. Let's be Intraverted Negativist Process partners together!~ (Reinin Dichotomies makes my type waver between ILI and SEI. )

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Your eyes are so dreamy and intense, especially the 2nd picture. Are you even in your own body? Lovely though, definitely a compliment. xD
    Last edited by chrys; 05-14-2016 at 07:07 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@
    typing without videointerview is not serious, as too small info
    by photos I'd suspect N, I type

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Extrovert
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extrovert
    AAAHH! How do you see that?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

AAAHH! How do you see that?
    Magic
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magic
    I'm glad you're responding but I think you're conspiring against me. You give me the exact opposite answers from what I want.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    I definitely am seeing a lacking in Fe, and not convinced you lead with Si given:

ILI fits you well. Let's be Intraverted Negativist Process partners together!~ (Reinin Dichotomies makes my type waver between ILI and SEI. )
    When you pick out of the Reinin dichotomies you get ILI sometimes? That's interesting. What makes you say you don't see Fe?

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"I don’t really think I judge most people because I don’t care about them."

Usually I think of Fe egos as a bit readily judgemental towards others, if just to say that they don't want to deal with that person... I like to think of myself as an open-minded and friendly person, but casting judgement on others upon meeting is just natural, I can't really help it. I just don't act upon these, nor voice them.

"Yes. You can paint your depression away. Anything can be utilized. "

idk this seems like a very Te way of explaining emotional expression xD

"think that if/once I enter the business world, I will adopt a nicer outward appearance, if it becomes necessary (means to an end)."

I would think that an Ethics ego, if inexpressive or just melancholic in appearance, would not care to change for the purposes you state here... Fe here seems very Super-Ego.

TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This screams Ni to me, from a V.I. standpoint.

Definitely not extroversion. There's a disconnect from the world in those eyes. They're the eyes of someone who sees the world as something else. They are zoned-out, unfocused on the moment (Ni) yet intense in an Se way and looking-through the object of its focus.

From this alone, the most I could say confidently is Ni-dominant. There's also a wildcard possibility of you being a very Ni-heavy type of a different variety, but this is less likely.

Your smile in the first image begins to suggest some Te, but it's really faint and could easily be Fe. Not too confident about distinguishing NiFe from NiTe based on these.

Hope this analysis helps!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandoval View Post

Definitely not extroversion. There's a disconnect from the world in those eyes. They're the eyes of someone who sees the world as something else. They are zoned-out, unfocused on the moment (Ni) yet intense in an Se way and looking-through the object of its focus.

From this alone, the most I could say confidently is Ni-dominant. There's also a wildcard possibility of you being a very Ni-heavy type of a different variety, but this is less likely.

Your smile in the first image begins to suggest some Te, but it's really faint and could easily be Fe. Not too confident about distinguishing NiFe from NiTe based on these.

Thank you very much!

President of WSS Jack Oliver Aaron's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lean IEI on this.
    Founder & President of World Socionics Society
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/worldsocionicssociety

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You definately have very strong NI. Reading the questions I thought of LII or ILI but looking at the pictures you don't seem Ne valuer at all.
    Still I would like to know to which quadra values you identify the most. I think it says a lot.

Plus answer that question for me: would you rather bang Shakira, Fergie or Rihanna?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YXPR View Post
    You definately have very strong NI. Reading the questions I thought of LII or ILI but looking at the pictures you don't seem Ne valuer at all.
    Still I would like to know to which quadra values you identify the most. I think it says a lot.

Plus answer that question for me: would you rather bang Shakira, Fergie or Rihanna?
    This is a difficult question (on second thought, not that hard of a question as Rihanna has best body IMO). I would probably go with Rihanna. Ferige is kind of gross. I saw an article were she was so drunk she peed her pants on stage. She is also old. Shakira is beautiful but eh. I like Rihanna's music the best, even though that probably doesn't matter. She is also a bit too gangster for me but I would make sure Rihanna wasn't high and hopefully get to know her a little and then bang bang. She seems like below her hard exterior, she really has a heart of gold.

When I was pretty sure that I was ILI, I thought that I related well to Gamma values. I have been looking over the Beta values and it feels a bit foreign to me. [Maybe it is just the wording about the marginalized] I relate to "standing up for oneself" but the power struggle sounds a bit heartless. The writer makes it sounds like Betas manipulate the social hierarchy to make poor people the scapegoat for everything. It sounds like high schoolers who understood the social system and played it to their advantage. I'm going to reread the Gamma profile to see how that feels.

The Gamma profile is difficult to relate to because it is all about work and I do very little of that.
    Last edited by rougerogue; 05-17-2016 at 01:38 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta Quadra will at times delegate to Gamma Quadra work that is dangerous, technically or physically impossible, which they themselves, for various reasons, won't take up, but will nevertheless offer it to others as necessary, serious, and important tasks. Sometimes they will offer it for ideological reasons: "Lead by example!" Sometimes they try to persuade of it's necessity: "Someone needs to do it!" Sometimes they delegate such work to test for endurance and loyalty and the proactive and constructive enthusiasm of the Gamma Quadra. Other times they impose it as an edifying lesson – so that they will understand that not all work and projects are for the benefit and enjoyment.

Ha! I could see myself doing that.

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a difficult question (on second thought, not that hard of a question as Rihanna has best body IMO). I would probably go with Rihanna. Ferige is kind of gross. I saw an article were she was so drunk she peed her pants on stage. She is also old. Shakira is beautiful but eh. I like Rihanna's music the best, even though that probably doesn't matter. She is also a bit too gangster for me but I would make sure Rihanna wasn't high and hopefully get to know her a little and then bang bang. She seems like below her hard exterior, she really has a heart of gold.

When I was pretty sure that I was ILI, I thought that I related well to Gamma values. I have been looking over the Beta values and it feels a bit foreign to me. [Maybe it is just the wording about the marginalized] I relate to "standing up for oneself" but the power struggle sounds a bit heartless. The writer makes it sounds like Betas manipulate the social hierarchy to make poor people the scapegoat for everything. It sounds like high schoolers who understood the social system and played it to their advantage. I'm going to reread the Gamma profile to see how that feels.

The Gamma profile is difficult to relate to because it is all about work and I do very little of that.
    As stupid as it may sound I feel like alpha NTs can't resist Shakira and gamma NTs can't resist Rihanna lol. Rihanna is kind of a gamma SF 201x sex symbol.

Anyway. You could be ILI with an introvert DCNH subtype (N or H), which would explain why you are not all about working hard but more about rationalizing and doing what's necessary.
    Do you relate to this description?:
    " The logical subtype provides the impression of a self-assured, sane and judicious person. Sometimes seems haughty and derisive, but is usually kind and often smiling, despite their smile seeming monotonous and tired. Possess a critical mentality coupled with a sense of humor; skeptical, ironic and mistrustful. Trying to be polite they often limit which ideas they project aloud. Constantly subject everything to analysis and trusts more in figures and facts than in early conclusions. A respectable rationalizer, able to detect and abandon useless affairs. Sometimes heavy-set, however, gait is usually quick while movements are purposeful and resolute. Can gesticulate, appears gusty and impulsive when doing so; usually remains still with silent advantage. "

Plus I would like to add that I don't really think ILIs' Te creative is about achieving a lot of things anyway. Those I have encountered played more like a role of concelor. If you asked them for advice they would think everything through in their head and then tell you exactly what you have to do to get where you want to get even though their lack of Se makes them unable to get their themselves.
    Maybe that's why you think like this: "The forcefulness and ability to defend one's own interests is appealing to me. Also going out and getting what I want, would be nice. I fantasize about taking life by the horns but I don't do it. I'm more apathetic"
    If you are ILI then your duals have that strenght and the ambition that comes with it (Se lead and Te HA). They want to accomplish great things and are ready to do what it takes but they shit don't know how to do it; that's why they need you and that's why you need them.
    Also, ILI have Ti 4D and their Te is only 3D even though they "value it more". It is more like extrovert thinkers who have Te 4D to do a lot of things for others, mostly because working a lot is part of who they are but because they have very low Fi they don't even know what they truly want to accomplish.

I could be wrong.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandoval View Post

I would say logician, because his jaw is quite square and not that soft. Logicians look more masculine overall.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESFp and final
    -

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFp and final
    Maritsa, are you trying to say that you don't like me because you seem to hate SEEs.

Look @Bled! We're identicals
    Last edited by rougerogue; 05-17-2016 at 03:25 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa, are you trying to say that you don't like me because you seem to hate SEEs.

Lol no
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Final me too @Maritsa

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is an insult to my social skills.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YXPR View Post
    As stupid as it may sound I feel like alpha NTs can't resist Shakira and gamma NTs can't resist Rihanna lol. Rihanna is kind of a gamma SF 201x sex symbol.

Anyway. You could be ILI with an introvert DCNH subtype (N or H), which would explain why you are not all about working hard but more about rationalizing and doing what's necessary.
    Do you relate to this description?:
    " The logical subtype provides the impression of a self-assured, sane and judicious person. Sometimes seems haughty and derisive, but is usually kind and often smiling, despite their smile seeming monotonous and tired. Possess a critical mentality coupled with a sense of humor; skeptical, ironic and mistrustful. Trying to be polite they often limit which ideas they project aloud. Constantly subject everything to analysis and trusts more in figures and facts than in early conclusions. A respectable rationalizer, able to detect and abandon useless affairs. Sometimes heavy-set, however, gait is usually quick while movements are purposeful and resolute. Can gesticulate, appears gusty and impulsive when doing so; usually remains still with silent advantage. "

Plus I would like to add that I don't really think ILIs' Te creative is about achieving a lot of things anyway. Those I have encountered played more like a role of concelor. If you asked them for advice they would think everything through in their head and then tell you exactly what you have to do to get where you want to get even though their lack of Se makes them unable to get their themselves.
    Maybe that's why you think like this: "The forcefulness and ability to defend one's own interests is appealing to me. Also going out and getting what I want, would be nice. I fantasize about taking life by the horns but I don't do it. I'm more apathetic"
    If you are ILI then your duals have that strenght and the ambition that comes with it (Se lead and Te HA). They want to accomplish great things and are ready to do what it takes but they shit don't know how to do it; that's why they need you and that's why you need them.
    Also, ILI have Ti 4D and their Te is only 3D even though they "value it more". It is more like extrovert thinkers who have Te 4D to do a lot of things for others, mostly because working a lot is part of who they are but because they have very low Fi they don't even know what they truly want to accomplish.

I could be wrong.
    Who likes Fergie?

Regarding the profile that you posted: I don't smile a lot, I don't think I'm overly critical as I try to remain apathetic of things outside of myself. If I remember correctly, I related more the ILI-Ni profile.
    What you said about finding an SEE makes sense and seems like an ideal match for me.
    What made you think I'm not IEI?

Thank you for your input.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol no
    Were you trying to decide between a few types? Do you have any evidence to support your typing? I would appreciate it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bled View Post
    This is an insult to my social skills.
    Hey! I'm an excellent socializer.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey! I'm an excellent socializer.
    You're right. How could I miss it in your Fe-less questions?

TIM
    INFp / VEFL
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who likes Fergie?
    I was looking for a famous Beta ST female and I remembered the Fergilisous video in which she was very hot in a very SLE kind of way. But yea that was a bad idea, she got old.

What made you think I'm not IEI?
    I don't know, maybe the fact that you sound very smart without trying to.

You should check this article. After reading it you'll know for sure if you are Thinker or Feeler.
    http://users.trytel.com/~jfalt/Ene-med/t-f.html

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad you're responding but I think you're conspiring against me. You give me the exact opposite answers from what I want.
    Maritsa has her own "theory" and "typing method" so don't be surprised if/when she gives you something other then expected.

This counts for all typers basically but in her case it's a bit more strongly different.

I'd suggest to use type discussions mainly as a way of testing your own hypotheses and seeing what gives you gut reaction of fitting or not fitting rather then assuming people know what they're talking about.

Unless you've discussed with them what their methods and premisses are and agree with them.

There's people who have a deep knowledge of socionics here but you're better off catching them in shoutbox and doing some private talks then getting them to do an analysis of a thread, mostly because, you know, socionics works best when looking at interaction with someone, rather then a static self reported post.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I have no specific reasoning other than an overall vibe based on your answers.

First impression IEI 4w5 social last

Although ILI 5w4 social last is possible.

Welcome to the forum. I see you actually joined the same month and year I did.

I was in before...

It is pretty clear that you value Fe.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I was in before...

It is pretty clear that you value Fe.
    She knew

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

As you know, I'm still considering IEI-Fe or LII-Ti (and to a lesser extent, ILE-Ti) as possible types for you. I'll be providing commentary based on your answers for each Block. I'm just doing this cus I'm bored and wanna help you out regardless of how ineffective this method is. :3

Here we go!~ (excuse the underlining and blue crap, I can't remove it without extensive effort)

Block I: Not an extraverted thinking type (ExTx), as your compulsive need to doubt yourself and keep semantics static and unchanging shows inflexibility and an inability to allow information to change situationally... doing so seems unsettling for you as it makes you feel a lack of control and security to have to constantly question yourself based on new data. ILE is already disregarded with this information imo.
    Block II: Ehhhhhhhh you seemed to have a bit to say on the first question, but your response to most of the subjects mentioned were still seemingly over simplistic and not thoroughly explained as to how you actually came to your conclusions which imo tends to be an irrational thing to do, possibly weak Te.... I think IEI is moreplausible from this data, or maybe even SEI.
    Block III: Yep I don't think you're an SEI, so that leaves me with LII and IEI.
    Block IV: Sounds like Se ignoring, or maybe you've developed your weak Se enough to defend yourself... this Block makes me doubt you being LII though (LII-Ti if you are though, a more Betafied LII)
    Block V: Hm... devalued Fi but still seems strong here
    ... IEI > LII with these answers... also idk if you're joking with Q5 but that seems like a bit of Se entitlement. xD
    Block VI:
    An LII wouldn't say these things. o-o okay IEI-Fe it is. Though I'll see if I can make something of the other questions first...
    Block VII: "I think my changes are more internal" = introvert; question one. Rarely being suprised... hm... well I am as well, and I am apparently an SEI, so I wouldn't attribute that to Ni, unless I can be an IEI with you.~
    Block VIII: ok lol

IEI 4w5 so/sp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12