LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Yes. This is just common sense.
    lol

Like the Inuit? They don't eat all meat anymore either, food is flown in for them as well. When they did eat all meat they also consumed the marrow and the gallbladders and the livers and the eyes for the vitmains, especially vit c.
    Never heard any carnivore proponents suggest that we shouldn't be eating those things too.

How many people in this modern age with modern butchers eat every bit of the animal and further how do they afford on their middle class wages the costs of eating only meats like steaks. How long can you eat a steak for breakfast, lunch and dinner for weeks and weeks on end. Its not realistic, its a modern fairytale. Do you do it, dude? You eat only meat for every time you put something in your mouth?
    I eat 1-2 20oz ribeyes a day. The rest is variable (milk, eggs, ground beef, pork, etc). And I still eat ice cream and fruit occasionally, so I'm not perfect about it.

Yeah, it can be expensive—no objection. Think I spend ~$500/mo on steak alone. That's just the price of real food in a modern world awash in cheap empty calories.

It works for the time it works, until another season roles around and the physiological demands ask for other things. Like, this isn't hard for me to understand the rhythms of my body, I don't need to intellectualize the process. Bravo you eat only meat. Keep it up now for the rest of your life. I would be curious to see it actually work for somebody who is actually walking the talk here. Have you ever hunted before? I have. I've eaten all kinds of game from Deer to Moose heart. Just the value of the meat for consumption is not the only factor to even consider here. Palatability, flavour, and logistics are just as important for an actual long range diet. Impress with eating it for greater than 2 years exclusively. Then I would take any opinion more seriously.
    There's glowing anecdotes all over the place from people on long-term carnivore diets. No need to spoonfeed copypasta here.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry guys, I'm going to self ban.

Do what you want for your lives. Don't bother even listening to me. Just eat the foods you want. Meat is good for the libido so go for it. Balance is the key though. Always has been.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    lol

There's glowing anecdotes all over the place from people on long-term carnivore diets. No need to spoonfeed copypasta here.
    I'm well aware, I follow groups on facebook. Do what you want, dude. I'm just a online random. Jordan eats all meat so you should too. ; )

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Wolf and the Deer. Interesting picture choice. It would be really interesting if it was a subconscious choice and not conscious. Still.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Sorry guys, I'm going to self ban.

Do what you want for your lives. Don't bother even listening to me. Just eat the foods you want. Meat is good for the libido so go for it. Balance is the key though. Always has been.
    I don't understand why people get so mad about this topic.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand why people get so mad about this topic.

I don't understand it either. I'm not even mad. Its just all stupid. Eat what you want its a free world. I'm just self banning because when I get negative like this its time to walk away for my own sake,. I like meat just as much as anybody, but an all meat diet is a workable fantasy. Fantasy dejur is the human condition so ....

Balance gets you places I promise you that. Go out of balance for only so long at some peril.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If non-meat food makes you sick, then that's a self-evident reason to ditch it.

Re: vitamins/minerals, all essential ones are abundant in meat and other animal-derived foods—anyone who believes otherwise hasn't checked the nutritional data of a good steak. I suspect consuming organ meats/etc is prudent also; basically if one could grind up an entire cow (or other ruminant) into a mixable powder, it'd likely net a complete nutritional profile for human health.

What's available in fruits/vegetables isn't very bioavailable to the human body, and there's plenty evidence that vegetables in particular act as antinutrients which could make existing deficiencies even worse.
    Fiber isn't available in animal products, which reduces the risk of diabetes, heart disease and some types of cancer by encouraging healthy microbe environments, reducing cholesterol, aiding the control of blood sugar levels and normalizing bowel movements.

This whole going all-meat just seems like a terrified reactionary movement: it got alarmed by all the new and unhealthy things that we consume, so it decided to overreact and go to the extreme and cut off everything else but the absolute bare minimum. What we should be doing instead is to simply rationally analyze what is good for our bodies and what is not. We don't need to throw the baby out of the bathwater by throwing out everything, including the things that would be good for us.

We don't need to "go back to being like cavemen" in order to be healthy (although it's doubtful that cavemen ate meat all the time: hunting was difficult and it took a lot of energy and planning. Humans are comparatively very weak and aren't very good hunters. We traded brute strength, strong jaw muscles and aggression for bigger brains and inventiveness. Our Neanderthal cousins were much stronger and better hunters). We can enjoy a whole variety of different foods, and not just eat the same kind of things. In fact variety is good, and unbalanced diet isn't good for our bodies.

Heart disease wasn't all that common prior to the mass availability of vegetable/seed oils, which appear to facilitate a critical imbalance between n3/n6 fatty acids and lead to the symptoms recognized as heart disease. A major factor in why supplementing with fish oil is helpful.

Likewise diabetes being less common before everything got inundated with sugar. But consuming too many carbs in any form can induce diabetes just as well. Was common to put diabetics on low/no-carb diets in the decades prior to the inception of artificial insulin, and it worked.
    Saturated fats and cholesterol are also contained in animal meats (beef, pork, lamb), whole-milk dairy products (butter, cheese, milk), and poultry skin. While beneficial in small amounts, too much of it isn't good.

You can get healthy omega-3 fats from fish, extra-virgin olive oil, avocado, dark green leaves, nuts, beans, seaweed and tofu.

It may be beneficial in cutting out excessive omega-6 fats, sugar and carbohydrates that are abundant in modern diet. But you're also throwing out all the other things that you can get from non-animal products that are helpful for our bodies. Too much animal meat definitely isn't good, and too much protein can put a burden on kidneys.

So both vegetarianism and all-meat diet are both extremes in another direction. Unbalanced diets aren't good for our bodies.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Jordan Peterson is what a stupid person imagines a smart person to be.

Watching the whole video is fairly painful and is useful only to future investigators of mental illness, so I suggest you skip ahead to 4:38 and just watch thirty seconds or so. It's enough.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This one-trick pony believes that the Russia-Ukraine war was caused by "wokism". Lol.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    This one-trick pony believes that the Russia-Ukraine war is about "wokism". Lol.
    He seems to me to be a very stupid person. The things he says are just soooooo stupid.

There's something wrong with his face, especially when compared to what he looked like a few years ago. It's like some part of his brain is missing.
    It's not enough to cause a radical personality change, but rather, it looks to me like widespread, growing deterioration. As if all the circuits are burning.*

I wonder what it means for our society when a stupid person says, in an authoritative voice to his audience, that the secret to a good life is making one's bed, or the secret to world peace is to write pen-pal letters, and he becomes their god.

*I've read that he's on an all-meat diet, and the reason I stopped eating meat is that it seems to produce an immediate hystamine reaction in the human body. This usually leads to clogged arteries and the body tries to coat the arterial linings with some material to protect them from the irritants. So maybe his brain really is doing a slow burn.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-15-2022 at 02:29 AM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    There's something wrong with his face, especially when compared to what he looked like a few years ago. It's like some part of his brain is missing.

I wonder what it means when a stupid person says, in an authoritative voice to his audience, that the secret to a good life is making one's bed, or the secret to world peace is to write pen-pal letters, and he becomes their god.
    I'd offer more useful advice to these guys: Don't take life advice from a drug addict and paranoid conspiracy theorist.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    He seems to me to be a very stupid person. The things he says are just soooooo stupid.

It's like some part of his brain is missing.

I've read that he's on an all-meat diet... So maybe his brain really is doing a slow burn.
    Come to think of it, very restricted diets can cause vitamin deficiency, and vitamin deficiency can lead to cognitive impairment. (He said that he wasn't taking supplements).

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Come to think of it, very restricted diets can cause vitamin deficiency, and vitamin deficiency can lead to cognitive impairment. (He said that he wasn't taking supplements).
    Low dimensional Si, it would seem.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He has been on a pretty harsh downward trajectory over the last years. Can't even watch a second of his recent videos.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He has developed a messiah complex. Time to recruit close knit followers, grow a beard and start a cult.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to snore... But I don't think you crazy lefts are right either. It's too easy to call him stupid. Do you homework and tell me why...
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    I want to snore... But I don't think you crazy lefts are right either. It's too easy to call him stupid. Do you homework and tell me why...
    He keeps saying wokism originate in Neo-marxism. He is just flat-out wrong and continues to make this claim.
    He thinks psychometrics is close enough to science to be able to make definitive claims, it is not.
    He thinks physical beauty (attractiveness of bodies) is objective, it is not.
    He keeps crying over dumb shit.
    He as a professor managed to "unknowingly" develop a benzo dependency.
    While he had this benzo dependency he wrote a self help book (FYI benzos make you feel just a bit better about your day with no extreme high).
    He had a debate with Zizek without doing any homework on leftist ideas.
    ἀταραξία

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leckysupport View Post
    He keeps saying wokism originate in Neo-marxism. He is just flat-out wrong and continues to make this claim.
    He thinks psychometrics is close enough to science to be able to make definitive claims, it is not.
    He thinks physical beauty (attractiveness of bodies) is objective, it is not.
    He keeps crying over dumb shit.
    He as a professor managed to "unknowingly" develop a benzo dependency.
    While he had this benzo dependency he wrote a self help book (FYI benzos make you feel just a bit better about your day with no extreme high).
    He had a debate with Zizek without doing any homework on leftist ideas.
    No wonder I fell asleep. He's just boring.. But I agree with you, not him..

He's so boring and doesn't have anything enlightening to say. I don't understand why he would be a threat..

-Krishna

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Poking fun of "wokeism" is understandable if it's too overboard. GIVE ME EVERYTHING I WANT AND GIVE IT TO ME NOW. WHY? BECAUSE I'M GAY, YOU CISGENDER BREEDER SCUM! - but eh really in a natural sense it's a good and wise idea to be awake and knowing where you're going than being asleep and bumping into shit. And a lot of those types of people won't have their eyes open with anything, bump into things- then blame other people when they are the ones that allowed themselves to get hurt.

He makes fun of SJWs but then turns around and tries to be a SJW for young white straight males in rural areas...

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post

He makes fun of SJWs but then turns around and tries to be a SJW for young white straight males in rural areas...
    The best description of him I have seen.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He's so boring and doesn't have anything enlightening to say. I don't understand why he would be a threat..
    You know he is inflated, let's say
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the guy who claims that universities are actively hostile to conservatives, that they actively promote censorship against conservative ideas, and that there needs to be more conservative representation in college classrooms to expand the so-called "free market of ideas" (how would that work anyway—egalitarian quotas and affirmative action for conservative professors / authors?).

Economics faculties (and business schools) are capitalist-leaning, are they not. If it's academic freedom that he wants alongside the unbiased, thorough, and exhaustive inquiry into the nature of things, I wonder whether or not he'd support more Marxist representation in economics departments.
    Last edited by xerx; 07-17-2022 at 06:32 AM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Jordan Peterson is the stupid man's "smart man". Frankly, I just find him irritating. I don't doubt that he has a high IQ. However, IQ is only one measure of intelligence, the rest of which he most likely lacks.

The Creator and the Destructor The Iconoclast's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    He has developed a messiah complex. Time to recruit close knit followers, grow a beard and start a cult.
    Terminal EIEs and their anal-rectangleness plus inevitable Messiah Complex. Jordan Peterson is acting like Apostle Paul – sending messages to all kinds of groups in a tentative centralization of his religion. This extravaganza will end only when extremists and ideologues decide to bear arms against each other. Frankly, my own resolution is: to hell with populism and polarization.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remarkable. Remove one word, and this could be a Jordan Peterson quote:

The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. And as, in this greatest of all recognizable organisms, the result of an application of such a law could only be chaos, on earth it could only be destruction for the inhabitants of this planet.
    I'll let you guys discover the quote's source.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remarkable. Remove one word, and this could be a Jordan Peterson quote:

I'll let you guys discover the quote's source.
    I had a *very* strong inkling, and thanks to Google my suspicions were confirmed.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's not a threat by any real measure himself.
    What ends up happening, though, is that he 'stands up' for disaffected white boys/men who have problems with the world, and directs their anger/blame to people who not only are not the source of their troubles, but who are already oppressed by society as it stands.
    As already mentioned by others, too, he's not at all interested in any honest debate: he knows which side his bread is buttered, and whether he actually believes what he says or not, he *is* continuing to spread rhetoric that is only harmful.

If he was just some schlub on YouTube who wasn't supported and backed by anyone, I don't think anyone would give him notice.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    He's not a threat by any real measure himself.
    What ends up happening, though, is that he 'stands up' for disaffected white boys/men who have problems with the world, and directs their anger/blame to people who not only are not the source of their troubles, but who are already oppressed by society as it stands.
    As already mentioned by others, too, he's not at all interested in any honest debate: he knows which side his bread is buttered, and whether he actually believes what he says or not, he *is* continuing to spread rhetoric that is only harmful.

If he was just some schlub on YouTube who wasn't supported and backed by anyone, I don't think anyone would give him notice.
    I haven't seen him do that, but then again, I've only watched one video.

I have seen men of other cultures, not just white men, agree with him.

If he's doing what you claim, then yeah, that's bad.

-Krishna

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't know that Jordan Peterson had grown his hair like this :

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't seen him do that, but then again, I've only watched one video.

I have seen men of other cultures, not just white men, agree with him.

If he's doing what you claim, then yeah, that's bad.
    When I say white men, I don't necessarily mean that only white men agree with him, because the ideas he promotes aren't necessarily applicable to only white men on the surface (ie. you won't hear JP say something super-outrageous like 'black people must die' or something like that). The rhetoric he promotes ('cultural Marxism is bad' etc.) could be transposed to other cultures as well.

I mention white men specifically because his rhetoric was first propped up and popularized by white men (more specifically, alt-right white men), and it still continues to mainly be promoted by alt-right white men.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I say white men, I don't necessarily mean that only white men agree with him, because the ideas he promotes aren't necessarily applicable to only white men on the surface (ie. you won't hear JP say something super-outrageous like 'black people must die' or something like that). The rhetoric he promotes ('cultural Marxism is bad' etc.) could be transposed to other cultures as well.

I mention white men specifically because his rhetoric was first propped up and popularized by white men (more specifically, alt-right white men), and it still continues to mainly be promoted by alt-right white men.

what white men? Can you name them? Are all white men bad?

anyway, like I said, if he's doing what you claim, then it is bad.

-Krishna

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what white men? Can you name them? Are all white men bad?

anyway, like I said, if he's doing what you claim, then it is bad.
    alt-right white men
    ^These white men.
    And no, I'm not saying "all white men are bad". Is there anywhere that I said such a thing? Why would I think that "all white men are bad" when I'm one myself?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^These white men.
    And no, I'm not saying "all white men are bad". Is there anywhere that I said such a thing? Why would I think that "all white men are bad" when I'm one myself?
    so all right white men are bad? Are all right people white? I'm just trying to understand

-Krishna

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so all right white men are bad? Are all right people white? I'm just trying to understand
    You might be misunderstanding what I'm saying, then.

I don't mean "all right men", I mean "alt-right men". Alt-right, as in men who support policies/ideologies that exist very far on the right-sided end of the political spectrum, eg. fascists.
    I'm not saying that all men who are on the right-sided end of politics are all bad, though I think that many of them either are, or are decent people who don't actually understand the political parties they support.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You might be misunderstanding what I'm saying, then.

I don't mean "all right men", I mean "alt-right men". Alt-right, as in men who support policies/ideologies that exist very far on the right-sided end of the political spectrum, eg. fascists.
    I'm not saying that all men who are on the right-sided end of politics are all bad, though I think that many of them either are, or are decent people who don't actually understand the political parties they support.
    Oh. You're a liberal and I'm an independent. If what you claim is true I agree with you.

-Krishna

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh. You're a liberal and I'm an independent. If what you claim is true I agree with you.
    Funnily enough, I wouldn't agree with the term 'liberal' per se (the Liberal party we have in our country is very much right-wing), but you're right in the general sense, yes, I'm left-wing.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are all white men bad?
    Yes. >_>
    <_<
    >_>

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

men who support policies/ideologies that exist very far on the right-sided end of the political spectrum, eg. fascists.

It's amusing watching you backpeddle on the race-based political pandering after someone merely questioned you on it a little bit.
    I'm still waiting for you to make a rational point other than "cause fascism, all those white male people"... (a group of which you are member, how self-deprecating and embarrassing).

Peterson is pretty strongly against the race based identity politics you're employing here, so it doesn't surprise me you have a problem with him, but if you want to be taken seriously you'll need to critique what he says, it's going to take more than you doubling down on the race based politics. I mean yes, other dumbshits might jump on board - and there are plenty of those on this forum - but in the world stirring up this sort of crap intentionally doesn't get you very far, you aren't the democrat party campaigning for votes... It's kind of funny because there's this misperception you people have that you're making progress and advancing yourselves by doing this, but all you're doing is gulping down a bunch of partisan propaganda aimed at increasing voter turnout - there's not a relevant social structure you're advancing yourself within. It might just get you a girlfriend who will want to cuckold you, that's the most I can see happening.

Besides, you're exaggerating how fringe his audience is - Peterson has a giant global following at this point, you really can't claim this is some fringe group any longer. Clean your room, climb the social hierarchy like the lobsters, and learn about Noahs ark are not fringe messages, those attitudes have been around for a very long time, they're actually very traditional. I guess you can call it radical, it's just nothing but an empty claim a partisan hack would make, it washes right over anyone who thinks independently because it's based on nothing but your political fixations.
    Last edited by DogOfDanger; 08-21-2022 at 04:41 PM.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DogOfDanger;[URL="tel:1528217"
    1528217[/URL]]It's amusing watching you backpeddle on the race-based political pandering after someone merely questioned you on it a little bit.
    I'm still waiting for you to make a rational point other than "cause fascism, all those white male people"... (a group of which you are member, how self-deprecating and embarrassing).

Peterson is pretty strongly against the race based identity politics you're employing here, so it doesn't surprise me you have a problem with him, but if you want to be taken seriously you'll need to critique what he says, it's going to take more than you doubling down on the race based politics. I mean yes, other dumbshits might jump on board - and there are plenty of those on this forum - but in the world stirring up this sort of crap intentionally doesn't get you very far, you aren't the democrat party campaigning for votes... It's kind of funny because there's this misperception you people have that you're making progress and advancing yourselves by doing this, but all you're doing is gulping down a bunch of partisan propaganda aimed at increasing voter turnout - there's not a relevant social structure you're advancing yourself within. It might just get you a girlfriend who will want to cuckold you, that's the most I can see happening.

Besides, you're exaggerating how fringe his audience is - Peterson has a giant global following at this point, you really can't claim this is some fringe group any longer. Clean your room, climb the social hierarchy like the lobsters, and learn about Noahs ark are not fringe messages, those attitudes have been around for a very long time, they're actually very traditional. I guess you can call it radical, it's just nothing but an empty claim a partisan hack would make, it washes right over anyone who thinks independently because it's based on nothing but your political fixations.
    Since you’ve made one giant post directed at me when I have even mentioned, quoted or interacted with you in any way before, I’m just going to ignore everything you said.

It’s pretty clear you have beef with someone on this forum, but I don’t know who that is and I don’t care. Take a chill pill.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since you’ve made one giant post directed at me when I have even mentioned, quoted or interacted with you in any way before, I’m just going to ignore everything you said.

It’s pretty clear you have beef with someone on this forum, but I don’t know who that is and I don’t care. Take a chill pill.
    There's no need for you to respond, you don't have an argument anyway and I've already said what was needed. You did implicate me, because I'm a white male - if you don't want problems then leave my sex / race out of your social posturing.
    Last edited by DogOfDanger; 08-22-2022 at 03:00 AM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast