Thread: SLE is the stereotypical nice guy type

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default SLE is the stereotypical nice guy type

Here is today's crazy idea. That SLEs are actually the nice guys/betas/try hards. And maybe Delta NFs are playas in waiting whose potential is only limited by their propensity for sex changes.

Come on, think about it.

Your typical SLE feels shocked at how insensitive men often are to women. What happened to men being men, taking charge and treating the gentle, sweet, fairer sex with the respect they deserve? Poor SLE. He tries super hard to be more friendly and kind due to his Fe HA. Those asshole comments...he can't help it really, that tool over there is talking shit, so crass, no style, damn he must be a virgin or something. Who the fuck does he think he is anyway? He needs to be put in his place. Fuck yeah.

Damsels in distress from your own many poor choices in life, never fear, SLE is here to show all women what a good guy he is. He is gonna rescue you, look after you and take the bad guys out. Little does he know that your fragility may be a carefully manufactured illusion.

Here's a picture of an IEI who doesn't look slutty but is actually slutty.

If there isn't HIV-positive semen under that skirt right now, there soon will be.

The problem is that unlike some types, deep down, the SLE is a good guy and truly does want to look after people. He is prone to misunderstanding the nature of women for this very reason. He sees a woman who he has to chase down - even if she hasn't put out after months of courtship, and expects him to pay for her on every date - as admirably "feminine". So he falls for borderline waifs who sadistically extract money and attention from men in order to survive. SLE has shelled out over $2K for months and is still at first base, but damn it, he will never give up, he will keep pursuing, because she's so innocent looking and caring and intelligent. She just needs more time to get to know me! SLE will win! I will be the one and only conqueror and deflower my princess!

The irony is that if Little Miss Perfect actually cared about the SLE, she would have put out a long time ago, but if she had opened the pearly gates, her suitor wouldn't have respected her. His naive romanticism chains him to an unpleasant fate.

What happened? A tasteless IEE hit on spoiled princess IEI when she left the first SLE date. He told her she looks like a sensual piece of vampiric cabaret from the wrong side of the Berlin Wall. 30 mins later he had deposited his seed in her, took a picture to add to his Cum Dump collection and then left to wander through the axioms of creative madness.

The End

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is looking more and more like an incel forum really
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    If history has taught us anything, it is that the gods are never sacred.

Seeing we are on the theme of incels now, here's another idea. What if the biggest supporters of the patriarchy are actually women?

I mean, think about it.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolute garbage, this is barely accurate in socionics terms. Someone has joined the incels apparently...
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are on to something about trying to be the good guy. Its present in a number of descriptions.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post
    Here is today's crazy idea. That SLEs are actually the nice guys/betas/try hards. And maybe Delta NFs are playas in waiting whose potential is only limited by their propensity for sex changes.

Come on, think about it.

Your typical SLE feels shocked at how insensitive men often are to women. What happened to men being men, taking charge and treating the gentle, sweet, fairer sex with the respect they deserve? Poor SLE. He tries super hard to be more friendly and kind due to his Fe HA. Those asshole comments...he can't help it really, that tool over there is talking shit, so crass, no style, damn he must be a virgin or something. Who the fuck does he think he is anyway? He needs to be put in his place. Fuck yeah.

Damsels in distress from your own many poor choices in life, never fear, SLE is here to show all women what a good guy he is. He is gonna rescue you, look after you and take the bad guys out. Little does he know that your fragility may be a carefully manufactured illusion.

If there isn't HIV-positive semen under that skirt right now, there soon will be.

The problem is that unlike some types, deep down, the SLE is a good guy and truly does want to look after people. He is prone to misunderstanding the nature of women for this very reason. He sees a woman who he has to chase down - even if she hasn't put out after months of courtship, and expects him to pay for her on every date - as admirably "feminine". So he falls for borderline waifs who sadistically extract money and attention from men in order to survive. SLE has shelled out over $2K for months and is still at first base, but damn it, he will never give up, he will keep pursuing, because she's so innocent looking and caring and intelligent. She just needs more time to get to know me! SLE will win! I will be the one and only conqueror and deflower my princess!

The irony is that if Little Miss Perfect actually cared about the SLE, she would have put out a long time ago, but if she had opened the pearly gates, her suitor wouldn't have respected her. His naive romanticism chains him to an unpleasant fate.

What happened? A tasteless IEE hit on spoiled princess IEI when she left the first SLE date. He told her she looks like a sensual piece of vampiric cabaret from the wrong side of the Berlin Wall. 30 mins later he had deposited his seed in her, took a picture to add to his Cum Dump collection and then left to wander through the axioms of creative madness.

The End

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

projection of one's unconscious qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah SLE are mega mega douche bags because that fits into Fe quadras......NOT.

You think an ESE is going to be benefited by a mega douche?

Use your brains more.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    There really only seem to be about 3-4 people who are like this here.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spermatozoa View Post

Come on, think about it.

The End
    Speaking of the SLE quasi, I've known plenty of LSEs. They often appear to be knights in shining armor who gallantly sweep up women with all the good manners necessary, but really, they are just smooth operators. I'm astounded at how rarely people see through them. But, my dad is LSE-Si, so I have a lot of experience with analyzing and reading between the lines if their behavior. I caught one in the act once when he was messing with two of my female friends. The LSE blamed me and called me a manipulator when he was screwing around on both of them at the same time. He made one girl think he was emotionally wounded so that she would dote on him, and he screwed the other at her dad's house. It was kinda funny to watch all that play out.

I've seen it happen quite a lot. It seems like, at first, the vast majority of women get deceived by LSE men. These people are the type who will run conferences about the inappropriate behavior of men and seem to be very pro-woman while covertly just doing it so they can get laid, because such conferences are populated mostly by women. I've seen videos posted like that on Facebook before, and the women who replied were like, "Oh this is so fantastic! This guy is wonderful!"

There's a sucker born every minute. Even LSEs get fooled by other LSEs, though. They are the ultimate in smooth and make the best salesmen for that reason. Every single movement down to the last twitch of a finger is consciously controlled, along with every intonation of the voice. Every piece is consciously conceived and put into motion to get what they want. Utterly despicable.

Most people don't see through them. I do, though.

The two types are inverses: SLEs have a bad boy image while being pretty caring underneath. LSEs appear kind, charming, genteel on the surface while being purely Machiavelli at heart.
    Last edited by Aramas; 07-05-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Speaking of the SLE quasi, I've known plenty of LSEs. They often appear to be knights in shining armor who gallantly sweep up women with all the good manners necessary, but really, they are just smooth operators. I'm astounded at how rarely people see through them. But, my dad is LSE-Si, so I have a lot of experience with analyzing and reading between the lines if their behavior. I caught one in the act once when he was messing with two of my female friends. The LSE blamed me and called me a manipulator when he was screwing around on both of them at the same time. He made one girl think he was emotionally wounded so that she would dote on him, and he screwed the other at her dad's house. It was kinda funny to watch all that play out.

I've seen it happen quite a lot. It seems like, at first, the vast majority of women get deceived by LSE men. These people are the type who will run conferences about the inappropriate behavior of men and seem to be very pro-woman while covertly just doing it so they can get laid, because such conferences are populated mostly by women. I've seen videos posted like that on Facebook before, and the women who replied were like, "Oh this is so fantastic! This guy is wonderful!"

There's a sucker born every minute. Even LSEs get fooled by other LSEs, though. They are the ultimate in smooth and make the best salesmen for that reason. Every single movement down to the last twitch of a finger is consciously controlled, along with every intonation of the voice. Every piece is consciously conceived and put into motion to get what they want. Utterly despicable.

Most people don't see through them. I do, though.

The two types are inverses: SLEs have a bad boy image while being pretty caring underneath. LSEs appear kind, charming, genteel on the surface while being purely Machiavelli at heart.
    All that glitters is not gold.
    Last edited by timber; 07-05-2018 at 05:42 PM.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Depends on if they’re enlightened enough and engaging Fe HA IME.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the SLE girls I like are really nice.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, not all of them.

But all the nice girls I like tend to be SLE, so that counts.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    All that glitters is not gold.
    And all that is gold does not glitter.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    And all that is gold does not glitter.
    yeah that was the one.

potato, potato.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A rare pouty SLE

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look it can go both ways, a common pouty IEI

Roundabout Fi right there.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And look, it can happen at the same time!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Depends on if they’re enlightened enough and engaging Fe HA IME.
    if they are duals to someone, then then are "enlightened enough" to be nice. if those are mistyped "SLE" then not enough
    such is the secret

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Saint Gulenko states clearly:

SLE feels uncomfortable when it's necessary to show negative emotions: blow some steam, start a personal quarrel, cry or yell at people. Therefore, he hold himself in an accentuated cool and confident manner and prefers to state things directly and succinctly: "I don't like this", "Leave, and go to another place" rather than raise any commotion. At the same time SLE requires periodic "charging up" with positive emotions. The IEI lifts his spirits with humor, funny antics and stories, and that he loves to fool around. Without such input SLE's vitality decreases. At the same time the "product" of IEI's ethical function, "to cause emotional reactions in people", is smoothed out by the fact that SLE will initiate emotional quarrels only over significant and important for him issues.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Juxtaposed to LSE:

The LSE keeps his emotions to himself over his role function. He controls his behavior in dealing with others, tries to extinguish any emotional outbursts that may interfere with productive activities. However, his emotions accumulate to the point that he can no longer contain them, and then he suffers from periodic outbreaks of rage. This is especially characteristic in extreme situations, or if someone unceremoniously criticizes his actions, style, or work. The EII serves as the director of this function, giving advice that encourages the LSE to discharge and relax emotionally, urging him not to get upset over trifles and worry excessively, and to view others in a more positive light, by making statements such as: "Try to make amends with him", "You didn't understand him", "Try to calm down", etc. If the LSE does not get such advice and hear such emotionally supportive and comforting statements, he lives in a state of constant strong nervous tension.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys don't know how to recognize these types, yet.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLEs are whiny little pussies
    ​SLE - Ti

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Based on the OP first post, well that just a definition of stupid male. I guess. No type related

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Or merely your own projection of your insecurities 😂😂😂

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Op is clearly a twisted imaginative attempt at portraying another side though i'm not sure it does the SLE any favours. That being said SLE's do have their uses. For example I have seen SLE's jump in when people are being bullied with great effect.

Also think amos from the expanse, i'd definately want him on my side post apocalypse! And actually quite like the character.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This totally isn't a salt post covertly directed towards specific forum members.
    Last edited by Muddy; 07-06-2018 at 08:22 PM.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Generally all ESxx types do not really 100% belong to 2018 humanity. There is a psychopatic quality to them where they constantly enforce their stuff onto other people.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I give up--> Betas, bad. Deltas, good.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Generally all ESxx types do not really 100% belong to 2018 humanity. There is a psychopatic quality to them where they constantly enforce their stuff onto other people.
    Do you believe that some sociotypes are in the process of being made (or have already been made) obsolete? Because that's what your logically implying by your post.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is why this forum needs actual moderators.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default "scarcity" as faceless enemy #2

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    lots to cover here -- bias influence, unavoidable, etc.

ESxx could be in best spot to alleviate the pain/agony otherwise left in their vacuum. Yes, force comes from other humans; force also comes from outside of life and its designs. Death, undertow, infertile decay. Hard to reify entropy into an opposable enemy -- afaik entropy's the MAIN enemy.

Current era, imo, comes after a huge stretch that began with the plow and ended with the internet. Maybe solar-nuclear energy prevalence will be a realer cutoff. I can't be too convinced that other-peoples'-stuff, or other-people-as-islands, are really huge concepts in the grand scheme. May take the terraformation of another planet or two to set a lesser/greater/different individualism wave into motion.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some SLE were meant for different centuries.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Some SLE were meant for different centuries.
    Me, Tarzan.
    You, Jane.
    This, smack-stick
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    Me, Tarzan.
    You, Jane.
    This, smack-stick
    I understand the joke and its funny, yet this implies they are stupid. Its more about them being regulated to the fringe at this point, in many different societies.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I understand the joke and its funny, yet this implies they are stupid. Its more about them being regulated to the fringe at this point, in many different societies.
    "SLEs are dumb" wasn't exactly what I was aiming for. I was referencing people's perception of base Se, more often than not.

And I don't really think they are at the fringe of societies either. Most SLEs seem to be "the life of the party" on more than just one occasion. Plus, I don't think they really give a damn about being at the fringe if they were, anyway.
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    "SLEs are dumb" wasn't exactly what I was aiming for. I was referencing people's perception of base Se, more often than not.
    They push personal boundaries if that's what you mean, and are more often then not, are transparent about it.

And I don't really think they are at the fringe of societies either.
    There isn't really a ton of areas Se can thrive in 'as is'. There is a lot of augmentation with other informational elements because the world is so easy to navigate and survive in now compared to what it used to be. Push through qualities is great, but there isn't a ton of areas and careers where it is the main feature. Most societies are evolved into hardcore logics of actions in pretty much every industry and culturally: the right way, the best way, the proper way, the most effective and efficient, the most time saving, the multitude of options, the multitude of products...

Most SLEs seem to be "the life of the party" on more than just one occasion.
    They can be for sure, especially if accented Fe HA. Glad to see you noticed.

Plus, I don't think they really give a damn about being at the fringe if they were, anyway.
    Nope

viktor had something to say about this topic in one of his threads about how he approuches life.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plus the American male motif is the stoic, taciturn SLI, not the virile SLE. Has been since the West was wild.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Plus the American male motif is the stoic, taciturn SLI, not the virile SLE. Has been since the West was wild.
    Ah yes, the american dad stereotype.

But remember, America =/= the whole society
    Clarice Lispector

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast