0 Thread(s)

eheh ; )

(ty Adam <3)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    look people, you're all cool. my bad for sharing a personal experience on this shithole. i should have know better. you had all the rights to call me a wreckless whore, a wreck, a family destroyer, a disgusting hoe, to tell me i shouldn't reproduce, i should die, you were right to threaten me to ruin my life, the lives of the people close to me, yes, you're absolutely right, because I stumbled in what was a sort of open relationship, and I get that's so condemnable for you all, it hurts your very deep sensitivity. i'm so sorry for hurting you all.

i'm sorry i reacted to all of these very justifiable attacks of yours, because obviously you're all right and i really surpassed the line in defending my self and my non-existent reputation from your very knowledgeable opinions.

i wish you a good life and lots of love <3
    If what you say is all true, you were just a target of a classic EIE character assassination....not everyone will be in line with it. He seriously looks he's trying to be the next messiah and trying to lead people to the light in most of his pictures... A potential cult leader type.

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    I don't recall anyone saying anything about ******.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so now I'm ******, lawl

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    Lolz, I am also EIE-Ni.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so now I'm ******, lawl
    That's just the way of the interwebz... you haven't made it until someone compares you to ******. HA!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BenGen View Post
    If what you say is all true, you were just a target of a classic EIE character assassination....not everyone will be in line with it. He seriously looks he's trying to be the next messiah and trying to lead people to the light in most of his pictures... A potential cult leader type.
    Hey man, if anyone here wants to be a cult leader it's me. Now no need to start white-knighting and making enemies after only 20 posts.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carolus View Post
    Hey man, if anyone here wants to be a cult leader it's me. Now no need to start white-knighting and making enemies after only 20 posts.
    Hey man, you're talking to a woman, man.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carolus View Post
    I am a female EIE-Ni and not white-knighting. No worries... Not lusting after some internet randos.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am a female EIE-Ni and not white-knighting. No worries... Not lusting after some internet randos.
    Your loss.

Also:

Last edited by Chthonic Daydream; 08-05-2019 at 08:53 AM.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baboooshka View Post
    Your loss.

Also:

You got me beat...there are definitely some lookers on this site. I am just happily taken.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well unlike ****** his ******ry is contained and easily accessible inside his one thread, instead of being spread all across Eastern Europe.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*western

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*western
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_(Nazism)

I'm just a north amurrican but as far as I know they specifically tried to expand into Eastern Europe (what I meant by spread; i.e. it reached as far as that). Of course the other European regions and the rest of the world were factored into their regime too.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cute, they did effectively expand more on the west though

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Well unlike ****** his ******ry is contained and easily accessible inside his one thread, instead of being spread all across Eastern Europe.
    What's with all this ****** talk? @Karatos and I stand firm on the "small-scale cult leader" persona... more like Charles Manson or Jim Jones rather than ******.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cute, they did effectively expand more on the west though
    It's less like expansion if it's close by though, which was my focus. Also less Jews and Slavs there which was their point. I don't know too many details of the extent of the damage on the Eastern end though (to compare).

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Generalplan Ost was an end goal, afaik

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Fuck the haters, woman.
    the ones who love would be better choice

we may see as wannabe-Fe lead Lynx quietly rests somewhere when others play in drama in his own typing theme

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    others play in drama in his own typing theme

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Karatos
    you are incompetent

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    we may see as wannabe-Fe lead Lynx quietly rests somewhere when others play in drama in his own typing theme
    Sol, I've told You so many times, I love ESI, I wouldn't mind being one, and I get that you're set on my being one, but I have no way of confirming that and the literature I've read doesn't even agree with the notion that Fe is purely dramatic and incapable of respectful discourse. Nevertheless, Sol is the only remaining person trying to provide any constructive commentary on my typing. So, Sol, if You have original literature on ESI and EIE that would help clear up this matter for me, you can PM me and I'd be willing to read it. I have only read the literature available here on 16t articles sections on both types and their relevant IEs, so if you have superior sources, you're welcome to message me directly.

I said I would respect the authority of the moderators and I have until now, that is why I was silent. Frankly, I had said everything that needed saying already. I have Ooo on ignore and I'm letting the matter rest. This thread is determined not to die, and so I shall make it.

"An emotional child's guide to..." is a general memetic that isn't limited to ****** ffs, that's just a popular iteration of it. Hag posted that in response to the asinine "Cult leader" comments and comparisons. It's a meme in the same spirit, and ofc she didn't have some perfectly photoshopped version with Manson or someone else's face plastered on. People look at my TIM, they're aware I have non-progressive, non-left wing values, and they know I have a Discord server, so I'm a "Cult leader", apparently. Karatos has yet again flip-flopped on me, cherry picking a comedy photo of me and sincerely comparing that particular photo to a fucking serial killer. Try actually watching that YouTube video and listening to an old friend of mine and myself talking. It's 80 minutes long and there's nothing psychopathic or cultish about me. I have handed people several means of getting to know me, so this grasping at straws is a (likely deliberate) reach. I thought that was just a joke, surely, as of the many photos and the hour+ video I left, Karatos chooses the humorous, self effacing photo to liken me to a literal serial killer/cult leader. I responded warmly to him initially because it was too absurd to register as anything other than a joke. Karatos and I got along fine months ago, so I imagine some second-hand information he's heard has turned him sour once more. Ooo, nobody likened you to ******, that wasn't directed at or relevant to you. None of you have a single rational reason for doing so, but if any of you have no concept of magnitude and wanna think I'm ******, Manson, a "cult leader" or any other lazy stereotype, you go right ahead. Furthermore, I stand by everything I said, so if any of you have the emotional maturity of a child and think that words are more offensive than actions, then call me "hateful and judgemental" and take your aimless, irrelevant quibbling over to the shoutbox.

This thread has become entirely irrelevant, and I recognize my part in contributing to that storm, so it ends here.
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

Model A: ESI-Se -
    DCNH: Dominant

Enneagram: 1w2, 2w1, 6w7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123