Page 85 of 199 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,400 of 7953

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Alonzo is quite potential EIE. I say this due to complex output. LIE's and ESI's are like ESI: Hi. LIE: Hi. ESI: Food? LIE: Thanks. ESI: Would you like more salt on that cracker? LIE: My salt intake for the day is already fulfilled. ESI: Reproduction? LIE: Yes please our situation considering stock markets look fine.
    Then u remember that ur convo is alpha and gammas dont value si

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Aren't you supposed to be a LSE? Te is a dynamic function, and 4D Te knows how to incorporate new information and adapt accordingly, every formulating a new, more effective rationale. You rigidly trying to force me (and others) into narrowly and somewhat poorly defined categories based off of limited data (via your evidently lacking irrational/perceiving functions > ancient, worn and weary, perhaps?) without taking into consideration the peculiarities and nuances of my subjective being and how that should inform Te conclusions do not speak well of your (alleged) lead function.
    You forget certain details about LSE Te and that their adaptation process slows down over time. To insult an LSE for not being able to incorporate new NEW information into the Te program would be pretty useless and ignorant. They stagnate over time. Just be nice to him. I'm hard enough on his shit.

They stick to what is already known and tried and true by them. It would help to just introduce information in a distant and mild way like "hey sol, Fe mimics expressions of other...I know you can't see that now, but you gonna have to trust me that I don't do that. K?"
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    please do not listen to sol. He can not understand how Fe works
    Clearly. Lead and creative Fe, especially, can easily take on the emotions and moods of other people, whether they want to or not; they organically absorb it, and when the emotions are good, it makes them feel great, "alive," but when the emotions are bad, it makes them feel like crap, which is why they then become moved to positively affect the emotional vista by doing something to raise the feeling atmosphere.

I'm currently involved in a work scenario where I'm partnering closely with a EIE, ESE and LSI; the EIE and ESE alternate between love and hate depending on the "vibes" the other one is giving off; both of them complain about the other person influencing how they feel by virtue of these "vibes." The LSI picks up on these vibes as well, but is less inclined or less capable of countering them, and so she just extricates herself from the situation. The only way I know that the ESE and EIE are beefing is if I use Se to observe their body language and behavior to draw the conclusion that something is wrong. But I'm left completely out of their emotional experience because I'm not picking up what they are transmitting. However, just as I am immune to their bad vibes, I'm also immune to their good vibes--and then they start to look at me like I'm the "too serious" buzzkill.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Clearly. Lead and creative Fe, especially, can easily take on the emotions and moods of other people, whether they want to or not; they organically absorb it, and when the emotions are good, it makes them feel great, "alive," but when the emotions are bad, it makes them feel like crap, which is why they then become moved to positively affect the emotional vista by doing something to raise the feeling atmosphere.

I'm currently involved in a work scenario where I'm partnering closely with a EIE, ESE and LSI; the EIE and ESE alternate between love and hate depending on the "vibes" the other one is giving off; both of them complain about the other person influencing how they feel by virtue of these of "vibes." The LSI picks up on these vibes as well, but is less inclined or less capable of countering it, and so she just extricates herself from the situation. The only way I know that the ESE and EIE are beefing is if I use Se to observe their bodily language and behavior to draw the conclusion that something is wrong. But I'm left completely out of their emotional experience because I'm not picking up what they are transmitting.
    they can also use an arsenal of emotions to skillfully get others to do what they want done
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

most people here won't understand what the functions mean and how they are used in others. At best they may try guessing, at worst they may want to seem like they know what they are talking about when they do not. You have to learn to recognize those who are know something from those who just spew out random things and try to make you upset. Just don't pay attention to the actor know it alls.

Aren't you supposed to be a LSE? Te is a dynamic function, and 4D Te knows how to incorporate new information and adapt accordingly, every formulating a new, more effective rationale. You rigidly trying to force me (and others) into narrowly and somewhat poorly defined categories based off of limited data (via your evidently lacking irrational/perceiving functions > ancient, worn and weary, perhaps?) without taking into consideration the peculiarities and nuances of my subjective being and how that should inform Te conclusions do not speak well of your (alleged) lead function.
    He has been doing it slowly though and even changing his attitude. But not fast enough. It's a snail pace.
    -

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they can also use an arsenal of emotions to skillfully get others to do what they want done
    Yup, which is impressive to me because my role Fe expires after a while. And I still don't always know the right thing to say or do in order to positively affect people's emotions besides the normative stuff > compliments, pats on the back, etc.... But the Fe user will find some really specific, well crafted, nuanced way of manipulating someone to do what they want--it's like magic. I'd love to be a EIE for that ability, alone. But I don't envy the mood swings though. I'd rather be even keeled throughout the day then experience the highs and lows. They can run into an old friend or get some good news in the morning and that carry them through the rest of the day, or they'll get into a fight with their partner over breakfast and for the rest of the day, have a nasty attitude. That type of behavior puzzles me. I'm far more primitive and simple > the only emotion I readily experience with any nuance is anger. I wish that weren't the case but 2 years of anger management only left a dent. lol

Also, the EIE and ESE constantly go after a EII they think is "selfish" because she authentically feels whatever she is feeling at the moment, and won't change for anybody. It seems that their Fe won't work if the EII doesn't want it to, which I respect, and they hate because of bullshit "vibes."

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yup, which is impressive to me because my role Fe expires after a while. And I still don't always know the right thing to say or do in order to positively affect people's emotions besides the normative stuff > compliments, pats on the back, etc.... But the Fe user will find some really specific, well crafted, nuanced way of manipulating someone to do what they want--it's like magic. I'd love to be a EIE for that ability, alone. But I don't envy the mood swings though. I'd rather be even keeled throughout the day then experience the highs and lows. They can run into an old friend or get some good news in the morning and that carry them through the rest of the day, or they'll get into a fight with their partner over breakfast and for the rest of the day, have a nasty attitude. That type of behavior puzzles me. I'm far more primitive and simple > the only emotion I readily experience with any nuance is anger. I wish that weren't the case but 2 years of anger management only left a dent. lol

Also, the EIE and ESE constantly go after a EII they think is "selfish" because she authentically feels whatever she is feeling at the moment, and won't change for anybody. It seems that their Fe won't work if the EII doesn't want it to, which I respect, and they hate because of bullshit "vibes."
    Right. I have my fair share of Fe (sister). In any case I don’t doubt your Te base. I am just having a hard time seeing your Ni. How are you socially? Do you have a lot of parties and new people around you?
    -

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right. I have my fair share of Fe (sister). In any case I don’t doubt your Te base. I am just having a hard time seeing your Ni. How are you socially? Do you have a lot of parties and new people around you?
    Ni is the reason why I frequently opt out of parties/nightlife/non work related socializing (especially at this point in life, seeing as how I've partied enough for 3 people's lifetimes) > I can usually foresee how the night will go because I'll pre-calculate the unnecessary, large amounts of money I'd likely spend (partying can be expensive in major cities); (if I'm drinking) how thrown off I might be the next morning, especially if it's a work day and I can't spare any morning fogginess; who I'd likely run into depending on the venue > I'm down for the possibility of good networking but want to avoid old paramours who'll seduce me into reckless tomfoolery; which friends, if any, I'd bring along because most social scenes make me tense cause I can't fully count on my shitty Fe and Fi to save me and so I need to have folks around that I feel comfortable with and know with high certainty that they actually like me lol; and then I just run the math/statistics, which alongside my already lazy ass Se, will just decide to stay in and do something more productive, like improve my knowledge base concerning some project or mull over divergent thoughts and ideas until they coalesce into some plan of action with a strong chance of success.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ni is the reason why I frequently opt out of parties/nightlife/non work related socializing (especially at this point in life, seeing as how I've partied enough for 3 people's lifetimes) > I can usually foresee how the night will go because I'll pre-calculate the unnecessary, large amounts of money I'd likely spend (partying can be expensive in major cities); (if I'm drinking) how thrown off I might be the next morning, especially if it's a work day and I can't spare any morning fogginess; who I'd likely run into depending on the venue > I'm down for the possibility of good networking but want to avoid old paramours who'll seduce me into reckless tomfoolery; which friends, if any, I'd bring along because most social scenes make me tense cause I can't fully count on my shitty Fe and Fi to save me and so I need to have folks around that I feel comfortable with and know with high certainty that they actually like me lol; and then I just run the math/statistics, which alongside my already lazy ass Se, will just decide to stay in and do something more productive, like improve my knowledge base concerning some project or mull over divergent thoughts and ideas until they coalesce into some plan of action with a strong chance of success.
    Thank you for being so diligent in answering my questions. Also, I hope you’ll join us in the chat box
    -

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thank you for being so diligent in answering my questions. Also, I hope you’ll join us in the chat box
    I second that. @Alonzo should become a chatbox regular. We have enough fuckassery for everyone there
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You have something about you that is reminiscent of a forum member that no longer posts.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-I-am-an-LIE/

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You have something about you that is reminiscent of a forum member that no longer posts.

Some interesting posts in that thread. One on the type of sexual encounter that LIE prefer “to be pinned down” and two on how LIE spin ideas in their head.

However @Alonzo I have half a mind to type you as LSE. Because of one reoccurring theme in your posts. It has to do with you saying how lazy you are. It’s only half so don’t take me too seriously just yet
    -

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Then u remember that ur convo is alpha and gammas dont value si
    I'm not specialized in LIE-ESI domestic problems. However that convo is quite Si devaluing making it utterly sterilized.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I'm not specialized in LIE-ESI domestic problems. However that convo is quite Si devaluing making it utterly sterilized.
    "Want some food" is aggressor victim mechanics?

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Beta would be like:
    Your whipping potential is declining. Give me your hands so I can put handcuffs on those and chain you to a roof while you are also wearing antenna helmet made out of metal during a thunderstorm... and while you are hanging there I'll force feed you guano.

Gammas are pretty constrained with their expressions. Would you like to have something to eat is much less direct... Give me your version.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, it's the sx-so. I pick it up and identify with it, instantly. In a way, it seems as if he's "speaking my language" on a guttural level, but his screen name and some of the things he says seem too sexually provocative and intentionally trollish, for my taste; I mean, I can definitely have a nasty, land fill mouth and I like to spar with folks, but I'll generally mind my business and carry on seriously until I'm provoked; it just so happens I provoke rather easily > always turnt up. Moou, Sol, Roger557 all "came at me" first with a certain level of (perceived) aggression and from where I stand, I simply returned the aggression; it's just that my instinct is to crush and not play around, which is a common response for Gamma Quadra...or so I thought. That's why I'm so thoroughly confused when people want to tell me about how LIEs act as if I differ so greatly. That just makes me think the LIEs they think are LIEs, are not and considering how terrible folks are at typing around here....

My core friend group consists of a ILE, EIE, SLE and ESI and if ever the ESI and I are being criticized/called out, it's from the following perspectives:

Gamma

Alphas tend to regard Gamma types warily, as stand-offish and emotionally cold or even hostile, especially in work situations, as well as inclined to play favorites with those they know better, or are attracted to (for whatever reason, be it sexually or for power and gain.) Alphas tend to see Gamma types as too harsh in their words and unimaginative, lacking future perspective, and even disingenuous, as well as having a mean streak of unforgivingness and vindictiveness.

Gamma

Betas tend to regard Gamma types as stand-offish and occasionally emotionally hostile, judgemental, and inclined to not seeing the "big picture" in political or work situations, a combination of political naivity and moral stiffness which may end up jeopardizing the Betas' goals. Socially boring, "can't take a joke", vindictive. A group consisting of Betas and Gammas does not mix well. Betas try to make general jokes, but Gammas make extremely personal sharp jokes. Gammas like everyone to take care of their own needs and people are constantly moving and forming small groups but Betas want people to stay together. Gammas feel that Betas are trying to restrict their fun and Betas feel that Gammas are just trying to break the fun group. However, on a personal level Betas and Gammas often get along very well - they discuss politics, religion, nature, etc. They both see the general trends and they compare predictions of what will happen next. Betas view the general emotions motivating the events and Gammas view the objective facts so they might not agree but the conversations are intriguing nonetheless.
    My Alpha and Beta compadres complain that the ESI and myself "go IN," for the jugular when they believe it's uncalled for because they were just playing. I don't even mean it, but overall, I do have a "don't play with me" vibe OR "tread lightly unless you know me like that" aspect to my being.

I think that most of the LIEs around here, especially, are probably closer to LIE-Te subtypes, which gives more mbti ENTJ vibes; I think the Socionics LIE equivalent has more of an in built EXXP temperament, which I strongly relate to; that or I'm just closer to LIE-Ni. Moreover, I think the LIEs around here are generally older and more mature and have me by at least 20-30 years. I also think most of them probably have different enneagrams and/or instincts. I have worked across the corporate world and within upper management for 15 years, have come across more LIEs/ENTJs than most on this board, I'm sure, and I'm not some weird outlier when among them. Overall, we're a diversified bunch, but there are more similarities than differences.

But I'm not a ILE because though I have 4D Ne and 3D Ti, they are unconscious and seemingly emerge from nowhere, uninvited to the party but welcome guests, nonetheless. I considered that type for a while but I very much see ILEs as my quasi-identicals. Our output looks similar, but how we arrive there is very different.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Yeah, it's the sx-so. I pick it up and identify with it, instantly. In a way, it seems as if he's "speaking my language" on a guttural level, but his screen name and some of the things he says seem too sexually provocative and intentionally trollish, for my taste; I mean, I can definitely have a nasty, land fill mouth and I like to spar with folks, but I'll generally mind my business and carry on seriously until I'm provoked; it just so happens I provoke rather easily > always turnt up. Moou, Sol, Roger557 all "came at me" first with a certain level of (perceived) aggression and from where I stand, I simply returned the aggression; it's just that my instinct is to crush and not play around, which is a common response for Gamma Quadra...or so I thought. That's why I'm so thoroughly confused when people want to tell me about how LIEs act as if I differ so greatly. That just makes me think the LIEs they think are LIEs, are not and considering how terrible folks are at typing around here....

My core friend group consists of a ILE, EIE, SLE and ESI and if ever the ESI and I are being criticized/called out, it's from the following perspectives:

My Alpha and Beta compadres complain that the ESI and myself "go IN," for the jugular when they believe it's uncalled for because they were just playing. I don't even mean it, but overall, I do have a "don't play with me" vibe OR "tread lightly unless you know me like that" aspect to my being.

I think that most of the LIEs around here, especially, are probably closer to LIE-Te subtypes, which gives more mbti ENTJ vibes; I think the Socionics LIE equivalent has more of an in built EXXP temperament, which I strongly relate to; that or I'm just closer to LIE-Ni. Moreover, I think the LIEs around here are generally older and more mature and have me by at least 20-30 years. I also think most of them probably have different enneagrams and/or instincts. I have worked across the corporate world and within upper management for 15 years, have come across more LIEs/ENTJs than most on this board, I'm sure, and I'm not some weird outlier when among them. Overall, we're a diversified bunch, but there are more similarities than differences.

But I'm not a ILE because though I have 4D Ne and 3D Ti, they are unconscious and seemingly emerge from nowhere, uninvited to the party but welcome guests, nonetheless. I considered that type for a while but I very much see ILEs as my quasi-identicals. Our output looks similar, but how we arrive there is very different.
    Not sure if he was serious with the ILE typing. Sx/so did have a lot to do with the association. I just noticed he changed the TIM to ILE btw. I don't remember seeing it there before. Last I knew he was typing. xIE. I considered 3 out of 4 Gamma types for him. ILI was not one of them.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It's a mundane human question that will inevitably come up in the course of any romantic relationship.

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have worked across the corporate world and within upper management for 15 years, have come across more LIEs/ENTJs than most on this board,
    What makes you think we also haven´t worked within upper management all over the world?

(I don't disagree with your self typing btw)

Where do you come from, btw?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I have worked across the corporate world and within upper management for 15 years, have come across more LIEs/ENTJs than most on this board
    The important is also: 1) how close, informal and long your communications were, 2) were types of those people identified correctly. All 2 factors are much doubtful.
    That you miss this points on your weak Te, kind of role one. And possible naive suggestive Ti where you baselessly claim your higher status (Ti) in the opinion based on weak surface criterion.

It's evident from your talking style that you are far from base Te. You express too much of senseless and inappropriate inpolite emotions in Fe style. L*E prefer to stay polite - we cover our weak suggestive by formally staying good - we avoid emotinal fightings as much as possibly - they exhaust us. While you are trying to influence by emotions where Te would do logical arguments, as it's where they are stronger. Base Te supress emotions. We do not show them much. We look alike robots from the side and our talking style has the same often. While you are different, what is noticable even in your text messages.

You fit to EIE better than other types, based on this small talking.
    It's not rare when people mistype them. Being EIE you may prefer to think yourself as T as better fiting to your duties and MBTIs praising of this type.

If you'll make a video - this may give more about you. But alike 80% you have Fe valued type.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Alonzo's avatar looks like it is coming out from Quentin Tarantino's head (I find the dude absolutely... I mean kill Bill... glorified violence wtf). You have sold me for the fact that Fe is your role.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    What makes you think we also haven´t worked within upper management all over the world?

(I don't disagree with your self typing btw)

Where do you come from, btw?
    1.) Well FDG, you're a OG, a boss--that's clear as day. And you're right, of course--there are some seasoned vets who clearly know their shit (namely because they back it up). But, I've been to the Members Pic thread, for example, and there seems to be a fair amount of Uni aged individuals floating around here, which to me, speaks to life experience, or a lack there of (which, admittedly, still includes an unfair assumption). Then, there seems to be a lot of folks who are unsure of their own type and yet frequently volunteer their opinions concerning another person's type, oftentimes without any consistent methodology, substantial explanation, corroborating evidence, etc... and so it's hard for me to trust their ability to accurately assign/ascribe type to anyone, i.e., who is an actual LIE and not some LSE or SLE or ILE or EIE or ILI. They may work in an environment with LIEs, but how do I know they know what the fuck they're actually looking at. lol My statement was primarily made to show that a.] I'm sure of who I am and b.] by virtue of my work, I have a likelier chance of encountering LIEs more consistently, where I can observe them up close, in all of their diversity and see firsthand how they stack up to my version of LIE.

2.) I'm a multi ethnic Swede/American, raised in Stockholm/NYC/Rio but I've lived a gypsy like existence across the globe.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Alonzo LIE final type
    -

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You actually got Maritsa to type you as your type?! @Alonzo, tell us the secret please.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    You actually got Maritsa to type you as your type?! @Alonzo, tell us the secret please.
    There’s no secret. I type by functions he has Te conditioned by Ni
    -

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Opinions are like assholes, some are shittier than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    The important is also: 1) how close, informal and long your communications were, 2) were types of those people identified correctly. All 2 factors are much doubtful.
    That you miss this points on your weak Te, kind of role one. And possible naive suggestive Ti where you baselessly claim your higher status (Ti) in the opinion based on weak surface criterion.
    While you were typing that nonsense, I was unwittingly disproving it. Be seated.

1.) Well FDG, you're a OG, a boss--that's clear as day. And you're right, of course--there are some seasoned vets who clearly know their shit (namely because they back it up). But, I've been to the Members Pic thread, for example, and there seems to be a fair amount of Uni aged individuals floating around here, which to me, speaks to life experience, or a lack there of (which, admittedly, still includes an unfair assumption). Then, there seems to be a lot of folks who are unsure of their own type and yet frequently volunteer their opinions concerning another person's type, oftentimes without any consistent methodology, substantial explanation, corroborating evidence, etc... and so it's hard for me to trust their ability to accurately assign/ascribe type to anyone, i.e., who is an actual LIE and not some LSE or SLE or ILE or EIE or ILI. They may work in an environment with LIEs, but how do I know they know what the fuck they're actually looking at. lol My statement was primarily made to show that a.] I'm sure of who I am and b.] by virtue of my work, I have a likelier chance of encountering LIEs more consistently, where I can observe them up close, in all of their diversity and see firsthand how they stack up to my version of LIE.
    It's evident from your talking style that you are far from base Te. You express too much of senseless and inappropriate inpolite emotions in Fe style. L*E prefer to stay polite - we cover our weak suggestive by formally staying good - we avoid emotinal fightings as much as possibly - they exhaust us. While you are trying to influence by emotions where Te would do logical arguments, as it's where they are stronger. Base Te supress emotions. We do not show them much. We look alike robots from the side and our talking style has the same often. While you are different, what is noticable even in your text messages.
    I have no desire to repeat myself--seeing as you seem to have a problem with eyesight and/or reading comprehension, perhaps I should AGAIN highlight what you evidently missed the first time around:

FFS, how many times must I say that I am no Fe empath or any kind of "inborn" Fe valuer for that matter? As much as that would be awesome (EIEs are my favorite type), it would be physiologically/neurologically impossible because I do not feel the emotions of others by way of possessing a certain brand of mirror neurons that allow me to experience emotional contagion > affective empathy. I access empathy channels through Fi perspective taking, where I try to place myself into the shoes of another person and therefore close psychological distances > cognitive empathy. But because my Fi is 1D, I will be relatively empathy impaired (read: prone to giving no fucks) unless I have previous experiences similar to whatever situation is demanding my empathy. In the post you quoted, you are not witnessing Fe, but Se, a function I use often because it has energy and impact. I believe that being an Enneagram 8 accentuates Se because I am obsessed with volitional will/power dynamics and manipulating them. My saying "DIE/CUNt" is not rooted in any emotional sentiment; I say that just as easily as I'd say "Pardon?" or "thank you."

• I don't know what basic ass, outdated, rudimentary "school" of Socionics you descend from, but I don't adhere to it.
    • Gamma values are not your "pearl clutching" Delta values.
    • According to some Socionists, we have different +/- values assigned to how we use Te.
    • You also confuse and conflate Se with Fe; I'm trying to make an energetic impact (which is why I bold my words or capitalize them) but not trying to impart emotions to anyone, firstly, and, secondly, I AM NOT A FUCKING FE EMPATH. That, in and of itself, precludes me from being a EIE or any other type that values Fe. You can't presume to know what I'm neurologically capable of (or not) better than I know myself. PERIOD.
    • 95% of my arguments are rooted in sound logic and a strong rationale--I qualify everything I say and provide examples/anecdotes. FOH.

You fit to EIE better than other types, based on this small talking.
    Which is why your opinion is garbage; you can't type an entire person based on one "small talking"; by no means do I believe you are that capable and competent. The fact that you're basing your assumptions on this speaks to the basement dwelling, sub dimensions of your (alleged) "Te."

It's not rare when people mistype them. Being EIE you may prefer to think yourself as T as better fiting to your duties and MBTIs praising of this type.
    Ultimately, I honestly could not give a wet rat's matted ass about what you think I am, but this right here is false and offensive. Every EIE I know is brighter than you are, by a long shot. There are legions of gifted, bright, highly intelligent EIEs who wouldn't deign to be anything other than what they are. This reminds me of your statement about another poster being too bright to be a SEI. lol Evidently, you get a kick out of saying reductionist, autistically myopic, context and nuance avoiding, obscenely mentally rigid, non type related bullshit. By any chance, do you drunk post? When i envision your aura, I see empty cheap Vodka bottles and a pissy mattress in a cold, industrial room with no windows.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Opinions are like assholes, some are shittier than others.

While you were typing that nonsense, I was unwittingly disproving it. Be seated.

I have no desire to repeat myself--seeing as you seem to have a problem with eyesight and/or reading comprehension, perhaps I should AGAIN highlight what you evidently missed the first time around:

• I don't know what basic ass, outdated, rudimentary "school" of Socionics you descend from, but I don't adhere to it.
    • Gamma values are not your "pearl clutching" Delta values.
    • According to some Socionists, we have different +/- values assigned to how we use Te.
    • You also confuse and conflate Se with Fe; I'm try to make an energetic impact (which is why I bold my words or capitalize them) but not trying to impart emotions to anyone, firstly, and, secondly, I AM NOT A FUCKING FE EMPATH. That, in and of itself, precludes me from being a EIE or any other type that values Fe. You can't presume to know what I'm neurologically capable of (or not) better than I know myself. PERIOD.
    • 95% of my arguments are rooted in sound logic and a strong rationale--I qualify everything I say and provide examples/anecdotes. FOH.

Which is why your opinion is garbage; you can't type an entire person based on one "small talking"; by no means do I believe you are that capable and competent. The fact that you're basing your assumptions on this speaks to the basement dwelling, sub dimensions of your (alleged) "Te."

Ultimately, I honestly could not give a wet rat's matted ass about what you think I am, but this right here is false and offensive. Every EIE I know is brighter than you are, by a long shot. There are legions of gifted, bright, highly intelligent EIEs who wouldn't deign to be anything other than what they are. This reminds me of your statement about another poster being too bright to be a SEI. lol Evidently, you get a kick out of saying reductionist, autistically myopic, context and nuance avoiding, obscenely mentally rigid, non type related bullshit. By any chance, do you drunk post? When i envision your aura, I see empty cheap Vodka bottles and a pissy mattress.
    You are wasting your time. He has a language barrier and comprehension barrier. He will not understand and will not be able to look and recognize what Te is in you
    -

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are wasting your time. He has a language barrier and comprehension barrier. He will not understand and will not be able to look and recognize what Te is in you
    I dont think any language barrier affects sol too much

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's a mundane human question that will inevitably come up in the course of any romantic relationship.
    But in this context

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky : ESE 2w3

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky : ESE 2w3
    ESE final type confirmed

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    ESE final type confirmed
    Dont ESE type me biatch

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont ESE type me biatch
    sounds like something an ESE would say

pew pew shots fired from mah water pistol emoji

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

sounds like something an ESE would say

pew pew shots fired from mah water pistol emoji
    Bitch get fked

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bitch get fked
    ooh by you? absolutely xx

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ooh by you? absolutely xx
    where n when etc

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

where n when etc
    This is why I hesitate to type you as SLE

Zhukov is also quite inert and does not like expanding it on trivial situations and mere entertainment. (His harshness is reserved for his enemies, not his loved ones.)

And why Kill4Me is SLE and NOT YOU

This is not emotional inert

Bitch get fked
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-09-2019 at 11:56 AM.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is why I hesitate to type you as SLE

Zhukov is also quite inert and does not like expanding it on trivial situations and mere entertainment. (His harshness is reserved for his enemies, not his loved ones.)

And why Kill4Me is SLE and NOT YOU
    K4 ain't SLE dumb fuck

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

queentiger needs a boyfriend...

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)