TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ Lol I like the second half @Ebony

Quote Originally Posted by raTG13 View Post
    European Hard style makes me think of what Alphas imagine Se looks like from their SF NT vantage point. The trouble is it focuses on running from reality in lyrics. So intuitive elements. Whenever it goes *hard* https://youtu.be/Pr-kfEbM2iY it looks like geeky NTs dancing around.
    This is plenty Se imo. I never thought that the sound of hardstyle Edm was what its name implies though.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leckysupport View Post
    Sweet

The people’s dancing in this makes me lol. I’d say this is more like Si-Ne based on the overall video vibes too lol, but the music itself is okay if a bit repetitive.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I
    ^ 2014-2016 was a good time in edm trance. Dubstep was evolving. This stuff has elements of Ne in it for me when I hear it. Some potential prospects on the horizon.

2012 Melodic trance dub here.

Not much Se in this song, but I would make an argument for Ne and Fi here. This shows where the progression started out from.

I couldn’t agree more with that first line. And Juventa is good. @2mins:

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes @Muddy .

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This video too

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    The people’s dancing in this makes me lol. I’d say this is more like Si-Ne based on the overall video vibes too lol, but the music itself is okay if a bit repetitive.
    Yeah, boiler room is famous for cringe worthy dancers.

The Berlin-Detroit tradition of techno is quite repetitive (which I like), but maybe you'd like this:

ἀταραξία

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, boiler room is famous for cringe worthy dancers.

The Berlin-Detroit tradition of techno is quite repetitive (which I like), but maybe you'd like this:

Lit.

But the top cymbol in the last few minutes gets overly repetitive.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lit.

But the top cymbol in the last few minutes gets overly repetitive.
    Off topic, but what do you think about this?:

Last edited by leckysupport; 11-12-2020 at 04:36 PM. Reason: wrong version of track
    ἀταραξία

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Off topic, but what do you think about this?:

Interesting in how it takes over the sound space with a simple premise, old school style.

But never really takes off anywhere. In the end, white noise.

Overly technological sounds from that era have evolved greatly.

Top comment: Timeless style.

Cool, so I was right.

It has a nice womp womp power to it that feels like an upswing. The peak is on the way.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm really listening to more organic psybient trance these days.

I don't come across much Se in that circle - getting what you want amongst that which you find yourself situated in and around, including people, but plenty of intuition. I wanted to be taken somewhere, and its not via sensing. Foltronica connects me with something and under the surface.

Foltronica, psychedelic dub and world, tribal.

For more organic sounds. I get a lot of of this track.

For more psychedelic.

Great song title. The perpetual psychosis of the omnipresent mind. "You never reach the mind's borders, so deep is its logos."

edit: I'm not as into the down tempo version of this stuff though. To much Si opium.
    Last edited by raTG13; 11-12-2020 at 05:24 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing about UpTempo is that by itself, it does not cover Se in entirety because I can think of Si references even here. For instance when Im running my saws all I hear is a high trebled high decibel sound I have to cover my ears with muffs over. The noise is extremely uncomfortable because it actually damages your ear drums. It blows the ear bones right out and screws your hearing up for life.

And yet, I still do it....

This makes me think of EDM up tempo hard style. Its like WHY am I listening to this?? And yet you do anyway. IS this even Se though? I'm not sure.

Careful, this tracks will blow your speakers of any size, so I suggest turning your stereo down. I'm not joking.

2020 uptempo dub, arguably a twisted version of Si and Se.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More UpTempo

This kind of music combined with special K makes you understand where dubstep comes from and why people still listen to it. Its not really my thing. I know lots of alphas who listen to this kind of music. Its like no, adding up tempo dub to your tracks does not make them Se.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is more Pagan norse house that is some current right now. I'm using it to demonstrate my point about Se.

I think it fits in this thread though because more then the other dub styles, it actually does start to invoke some kind of Se that is a response to creating energy for some intent, as opposed to creating energy via uncomfortable queasiness of dubstep.

Top comments YouTubes on song:

The energy in this type of music is so fucking powerful and that's an understatement...A sudden surge of energy instantly circulates my aura, I feel my heart pumping and a feeling of utter strength, mental and physical. This music is medicine to the mind, body and soul because it LITERALLY awakens parts of you that has remained dormant for so long so to speak. I can go on and on, this is great.

The reason I think this relates to Se is evident in this comment and its likes. "The energy is powerful. A sudden surge of energy... I feel my heart pumping and strength ... it ​awakens parts of you that have remained dormant for so long..."
    Further, the comment also references the mobilized and suggestive state of the Ni IE.

"They are easily put into optimistic state of mind if "shaken up" a little - immediately become charged by the received pulse."

On Se

Proactive type verb use on mobilizing from inner sources in response to the outside world.

"Perceives information about what might be called objects' "kinetic energy" — for example, information about how organized/mobilized a person is, his physical energy and power, and his ability to make use of his willpower or position and exercise his will in opposition to others'. This perception implies the ability to tell what reserves of "kinetic energy" people have and how useful they can be in getting things done."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Continued.....

This song is not strictly house, nor trance, but it elaborates on my point about Se in music.

Here is the song lyric:

A million miles from home, I'm walking aheadI'm frozen to the bones, I am
    A soldier on my own, I don't know the way
    I'm riding up the heights of shame
    I'm waiting for the call, the hand on the chest

I'm ready for the fight, and fate
    Okay so we have a person, frozen, far from home, uncomfortable, and yet still striving to accomplish that which is needed in this case as they are a soldier. They are ready to fight ready to put themselves into the fates chose. Another Se reference.

Cont...

From the dawn of time to the end of days
    I will have to run, away
    I want to feel the pain and the bitter taste
    Of the blood on my lips, again
    So forever, despite what time brings, this person will remember and further DESIRE to fight, symbolically feeling the blood, which suggests competition, battle, pain, more Se sub themes.

Cont...

This deadly burst of snow is burning my hands
    I'm frozen to the bones, I am
    A million miles from home, I'm walking away
    I can't recall your eyes, your face
    Frozen cold and far from home, key feature is not remembering eyes and face. Maybe literal? But also maybe figurative. They cannot recall the state of affairs, the feeling, the memory, the time line, the events as they can be recalled, no internal locus of causality [Ni].

Again, I reference the youtube comments because birds of a feather flock together [socionic information elements are found in tangent and cotangent localities]:

my parrot listened to this now he's an eagle 1.1k upvotes
    Here we have an imagery of a bird who listens to this song and ​receives the pulse of the music which transforms them, or gives them the energ to change into another form. Another supposedly higher form. They have evolved from a lowly parrot -> a mimicking bird that squaks.....into a Eagle -> that flies above the other birds, glorious, magnificent, regal, the KING of the other birds, representing freedom and arrival.

By listening to this song the parrot climbed the ladder and became something larger, greater, achieving a spot on the hierarchy above a mimicker and into the highest bird possible on the ladder of perception.

The song has given him the energy in order to become something more-better-different-upgraded.

So the song lyrics references struggle, pain, defeat, uncomfortable condition, longing for home yet far from it. All seemingly negative states. And in this moment of suffering there is triumph and transmutation. The person has become stronger, by willfully continuing their song makes you, the listener, and all the millions of people who listened to this song, "received [the] pulse".

All of this is Se themes.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@leckysupport Not bad but it’s long and repetitive on its own. It sounds like it’s really meant to be mixed.
    The second video is too techno-ish to be Se.

@raTG13 Thank you for your contributions.

On your last post maybe you could start another thread..... that’s not really electronic lol.
    Last edited by sbbds; 11-15-2020 at 10:18 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@raTG13 Thank you for your contributions.

On your last post maybe you could start another thread..... that’s not really electronic lol.
    I know I'm bad.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I'm bad.
    Ok Michael Jackson

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this is "Big room" ??

I don't care much for the main "chorus," but I love the part 0:40 - 1:50

I only ever like the buildups in songs, sigh

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not trance but enough House Trap. More Se gamma.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saw this from years back on the forum. Fits here.

ESI dude-->

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se techno music? I love house and techno. Would share some songs but I’m a bit useless at collecting music. I’m currently listening to a playlist on Spotify called ‘Berghain music’. Started
    off with house..moved on to techno, love them both. Going to raves is the best thing ever.

I think edm is seen as a bit bizarre to most British ravers..maybe some young people like it though.

New York clubs look fun/ so does Burning Man
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 11-20-2020 at 06:25 PM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bethanyrose View Post
    I’m a bit useless at collecting music.

Doesn't it bother you when you remember a song you really loved but you can't find it?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes...and it can be really hard to find them..and there’s so many so I kinda of gave up finding any haha. Weird lazy infp logic. I don’t recommend it, but also I guess I just like the overall DJ set more. I save some music but for years I just had so much fun exploring the club scene and getting to know different sounds/styles. A lot of the music is stuff that wouldn’t stick in my brain- it’s more about being there in the moment and the song being played as part of a set (techno anyway). I’ve tried a bit of everything and would def like to start collecting more tunes now. Getting a bit older now so can’t go out as often. The thought of going to a new club/festival (a good one) is pretty much the be all
    and end all for me however. Djs and dancers..art and life as one, whatever this means
    Whow!

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    I think this is "Big room" ??

I don't care much for the main "chorus," but I love the part 0:40 - 1:50

I only ever like the buildups in songs, sigh
    Kind of tacky but:

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se techno music? I love house and techno. Would share some songs but I’m a bit useless at collecting music. I’m currently listening to a playlist on Spotify called ‘Berghain music’. Started
    off with house..moved on to techno, love them both. Going to raves is the best thing ever.

I think edm is seen as a bit bizarre to most British ravers..maybe some young people like it though.

New York clubs look fun/ so does Burning Man
    Raves that aren’t EDM still exist?

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raves that aren’t EDM still exist?
    Yeahh. A couple of years ago I joined a rave group and ended up finding loads of cool places/events (met my dual Estp friend doing this also) There are a couple of very good clubs in London and we also have illegal events. Amsterdam and Berlin have loads of good clubs. Berlin is really great-the scene is very authentic and inclusive, not about making money but just creating cool spaces with great music.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeahh. A couple of years ago I joined a rave group and ended up finding loads of cool places/events (met my dual Estp friend doing this also) There are a couple of very good clubs in London and we also have illegal events. Amsterdam and Berlin have loads of good clubs. Berlin is really great-the scene is very authentic and inclusive, not about making money but just creating cool spaces with great music.
    What kinds of music do they play? Techno? Eurotrance?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Tempered by the fires of Hell, His iron Will remains steadfast through the passage that preys upon the Weak.

He set forth without Pity, and hunted the Slaves of Doom with barbarous cruelty.

Unbreakable. Incorruptible. Unyielding.

None could stand before the Horde, but the Doom Slayer.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Such a massive fan of break beats style.

Recently this one came up and I find the hard hitting, relentless style impressive. Plus half way it has some very naughty, lyrics I appreciate in music aimed at adults.

Se, Si wtv, this one bangs.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another really nice hard boom big room sound with lots of skillful DJ changes. Warning, this will blow your small head phone speakers, as it did to my Skull Candies.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People you have some good taste!!!

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suedowellex View Post
    This thread makes me miss a rave!! I miss being out there with my friends, enjoying the music, feeling free... I swear those parties were the only times I've tasted the freedom.
    We miss you too out there big G.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I shove something like this into my ears and just go for hours. Work, or play.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast