Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Suge Knight....SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp

Knight comes in through Manuel Noriega for 8w7 so/sp:

secret typing shortcuts:

enneagram....eyes
    stacking....irises
    socionics....cognition

October 1987. A busy month for a burgeoning businessman. Knight was arrested for domestic violence, for allegedly slicing off his girlfriend’s pony tail,

In the heat of the summer, and his temper, Knight was busted for beating his girlfriend, as well as for Ecstasy, pharmaceuticals, and waving a knife around outside a Vegas strip club. Charges were dropped when the young lady in question, one Melissa Isaac, “mysteriously” vanished and couldn’t testify, reportedly leading the quixotic ex-con to quote, “God is good, Happy Holidays.”

East coast rapper Christopher “Biggie Smalls” Wallace was shot and killed at an event in L.A. Even though he was in jail, Knight was a major suspect, with avenging Shakur’s death seen as an alleged motive.

Five men broke into musician Akon’s producer’s home, reportedly claiming he owed Knight money, and stealing $170,000 worth of jewels, stereo gear, and a 130-pound safe. Rumors swirled that it was retaliation from Knight’s being on the receiving end of a pummeling back in February at a basketball event at the behest of Akon.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...test-hits.html

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elfriede Jelinek (winner of the nobel prize for literature 2004) - ENFj so/sp

2985.jpg
    Last edited by lynn; 09-28-2015 at 09:40 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Simonetta Stefanelli....IEI 9w8 so/sp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Simonetta Stefanelli - mb ESFJ

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Every Averil Levighn video ever made is beta
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Manoj Bhargava - LSI-Ti sp/so

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Beth Thomas....SLE-Ti 8w7 sx/so

Last edited by Kill4Me; 10-14-2015 at 06:01 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Beth Thomas....SLE-Ti 8w7 sx/so
    This typing is creepy, even for you. :/

The Thomas Family struggled towards Beth's rehabilitation but eventually Beth shows signs of improvement.

Decades have passed and that got some people asking how Beth Thomas is doing right after her therapy.

Fortunately, Attachment Therapy worked on her and she recovered from her disturbing past.

Beth Thomas, RN, BSN, is the adopted daughter of Attachment Therapy proponent Nancy Thomas. Ms Thomas is the only independent adult survivor of Attachment Therapy/Parenting to speak well of Attachment Therapy. She currently works with Nancy Thomas and her company Families by Design in promoting Attachment Therapy and its parenting methods through lectures and materials sales. - ChildrenInTherpy.org

Yes, Beth turned out to live a normal life. Beth is now a RN (Registered Nurse) at a hospital in Flagstaff. She is working on the Neonatal Unit.

Just goes to show that there's always hope in every psychological disorders with ever-supportive family and competent therapies.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Khaled Muhammad....SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp

Typing shortcuts
    Enneagram....eyes
    Stacking...irises
    Socionics....cognition

Muhammad comes in thru Gotti for 8w7

And through Noriega for so/sp (scroll back up for the iris comparison as I'm not about to repost it...its close enough):

pretty obviously so/sp from reading his bio:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_Abdul_Muhammad

Cognition:

Quotes by Muhammed:

Give me a black goddess sister, I can't resist her! No stringy haired, blonde hair, blue eye, pale skinned, buttermilk complexion, grafted recessive, depressive, ironing board backside, straight-up and straight down, no frills, no thrills, Miss 6 o'clock, subject to the itch, mutanoid, caucasoid, white cave bitch!

Now it is time to stand up and fight back.… There are no good crackers, and if you find one, kill him before he changes.

I say you call yourself Goldstein, Silverstein, and Rubinstein because you're stealing all the gold and silver and rubies all over the earth — and it's true, because of your thieving and stealing and roguing, and lying all over the face of the planet earth.

Look these bastards in the eyes, and if anyone attacks you, already decide who will be the one to disconnect the railing where you are, and beat the hell out of them, the no-good bastards! And if you don't have a gun, every one of them has one gun, two guns, maybe three guns. In self-defense, if they attack you, take their goddamn guns from them and use their guns on them!

The white race is absolutely disagreeable to get along with in peace. No other people on the face of the earth have been able to get along with white people since white people have been on our planet.

On Muhammad:

I found the speech, after listening to it in context, vile in manner, repugnant, malicious, mean-spirited and spoken in mockery of individuals and people, which is against the spirit of Islam. While I stand by the truths that he spoke, I must condemn in the strongest terms the manner in which those truths were represented.

dominick carter is LSE 6w5 so/sp

donahue is ESE 6w5 sp/so

Last edited by Kill4Me; 10-16-2015 at 06:25 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Khalid Muhammad - INFP(?)

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Beth Chapman, Abby Lee Miller and Bette Davis:

Beth Chapman...SLE-Ti 8w7 sx/so

dog chapman is ILE.

Abby Lee Miller....SLE 8w7 sx/so

Bette Davis...SLE-Se 8w7 sx/so

Davis's film choices were often unconventional; she sought roles as manipulators and killers in an era when actresses usually preferred to play sympathetic characters, and she excelled in them.

Davis later explained her actions with the observation, "when I was most unhappy I lashed out rather than whined." Some reviewers criticized Davis for the excess of her performance; James Agee wrote that she "demonstrates the horrors of egocentricity on a marathonic scale;"

E. Arnot Robertson wrote in Picture Post, "I think Bette Davis would probably have been burned as a witch if she had lived two or three hundred years ago. She gives the curious feeling of being charged with power which can find no ordinary outlet."

Time magazine noted that Davis was compulsively watchable even while criticizing her acting technique, summarizing her performance in Dead Ringer (1964) with the observation, "her acting, as always, isn't really acting: it's shameless showing off. But just try to look away!"[93]

...and subsequently filed for divorce citing Davis' "cruel and inhuman manner."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bette_Davis#cite_note-35

Davis quotes:

"I have been uncompromising, peppery, intractable, monomaniacal, tactless, volatile, and oftentimes disagreeable... I suppose I'm larger than life."

"My passions were all gathered together like fingers that made a fist."

"Until you're known in my profession as a monster, you're not a star."

"Old age is no place for sissies."

"Acting should be bigger than life. Scripts should be bigger than life. It should ALL be bigger than life."

“The best time I ever had with Joan Crawford was when I pushed her down the stairs in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?”

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Kid throwing the punch....SLE-Ti 7w8 sp/sx

Last edited by Kill4Me; 10-21-2015 at 05:08 PM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a difference between being aggressive and being assertive. Maybe one or two far removed examples of aggressive Se people would be appropriate. This thread is being filled up with dozens as if somehow violent, aggressive, semi-criminal people was the normal for beta. A propensity for (harmful) violence is a product of environment and upbringing then it is for favorable Se informational metabolism.

In fact this is just confirming your own biases by only looking at the people you choose to see (and emulate?) Betas are found in every single class and social culture as any other types and by only choosing these criminal examples you are doing a disservice to the image as a whole.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And no offence, and I am surprised no one has mentioned this before... Iris theory is a joke.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Se-LSI (?)

Last edited by suedehead; 10-22-2015 at 03:27 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sasha Grey extended:

I've changed Sasha to SLE-Ti.

"That's one thing people know me for. I'm loud and aggressive....By the end of this year I hope to make between 100 and 150,000 dollars"

"These jobs not only brought me respect, but also a lot of money."

"I'm proud of this. Something I chose to do."

VI-wise, she comes in through Joey Merlino (SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp). You can use the eyes to type them in both socionics and enneagram.

Joey Merlino (SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp)

Sasha Grey (SLE-Ti 3w4 sx/sp)

*also, as can be seen with Sasha, any stacking can be motivated to make money. It's the strategy they take in doing so that speaks more to the stack. with sasha, the bias approach towards making cash assumes a heavy exchange of fluids between herself and others (inter-penetration, close quarters proximity, putting herself in the path of disease transfer, infections, rubbing bodies and juices together, pushing limits):

Sexual Instinct
    "Attraction/Repulsion." NOT bonding.

Manifest in 3 Zones, and distortions:
    1) Edge/Aggression/ Pushing the envelope - Moving towards what draws you energetically, drive towards what is exciting and interesting, element of risk, of overcoming boundaries, destructive. Salmon swimming upstream to [blocked due to guideline #4 violation] and die. Most aggressive version of their type. There's an element of risk and exhaustion. Jealousy and Competition, over-aggression, over-spending energy, can be heartless, this is hunter-prey dynamic. Everything else sidelined. Recklessness.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 10-25-2015 at 04:04 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mistress Anna...SLE 8w9 sx/sp

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Eve Adler aka deviant eve...IEI 4w3 sx/so

"I love bimbofication and being made into your little fuckpuppet whore for you to use for your pleasure. Rough sex, spitting, fisting, cock worship, saliva play, swearing, light slapping (no marks please, what would the neighbours think?) and choking are all part of this experience, and I love it. I have a variety of super-slutty outfits and lingerie to choose from so feel free to make me into your perfect little Barbie fucktoy.

I've already mentioned my deep throat oral skills, I love to gag on your cock until spit runs onto my tits. If you want to see movie clips of me doing exactly this, visit my Adultwork site.

The cherry on the cake is that I'm a squirter, which is fun, although you have to know what you're doing...this is a great guide for beginners. Please note, though, that squirting takes time and foreplay, so please don't expect it to happen within seconds of your arrival."

devianteve.com
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 10-28-2015 at 06:18 PM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Eve Adler aka deviant eve...IEI 4w3 sx/so

"I love bimbofication and being made into your little fuckpuppet whore for you to use for your pleasure. Rough sex, spitting, fisting, cock worship, saliva play, swearing, light slapping (no marks please, what would the neighbours think?) and choking are all part of this experience, and I love it. I have a variety of super-slutty outfits and lingerie to choose from so feel free to make me into your perfect little Barbie fucktoy.

I've already mentioned my deep throat oral skills, I love to gag on your cock until spit runs onto my tits. If you want to see movie clips of me doing exactly this, visit my Adultwork site.

The cherry on the cake is that I'm a squirter, which is fun, although you have to know what you're doing...this is a great guide for beginners. Please note, though, that squirting takes time and foreplay, so please don't expect it to happen within seconds of your arrival."

devianteve.com
    Yeah sure, why not.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Brock Lesnar...SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp

Lesnar comes in through Jesse James Hollywood:

sp/so eyes aren't capable of that expression.

so/sp eyes have a more invasive quality. the eye shape is spear-like....as if thrusting more deeply into the social sphere.

sx/so is similar, but the expression in the eyes is softer:

sp/so eyes aren't as soft in the eyes as sx/so but also not as intense or penetrating....the least invasive.

Last edited by Kill4Me; 10-30-2015 at 05:15 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mistress Stella....SLE-Ti 8w9 sx/so

lo and behold stella has a twitter.

Mistress Stella ‏@TheMissStella Apr 12
    Looking for a delicious, low-calorie, organic, gluten-free snack while getting your body back into shape for summer? Try my butthole.

Mistress Stella ‏@TheMissStella Apr 12
    Back in NYC, bitches

Mistress Stella ‏@TheMissStella Jan 4
    I'm actually very polite. I always say "Please" and "Thank you" before telling someone to fuck off.

Mistress Stella ‏@TheMissStella 10 Oct 2014
    Being dominant is not something that I can just "drop" like a phone call or a baby.

Mistress Stella ‏@TheMissStella 30 Sep 2014
    You may think I'm a sociopath, but trust me, I KNOW what regret is. It's the first thing I had to learn how to fake in order to get parole

Mistress Stella ‏@TheMissStella 23 Sep 2014[B]
    Some slaves really are like my babies to me, in that I would've had them aborted.

Mistress Stella ‏@TheMissStella 19 Jun 2014
    Nothing brings tears to a slave's eyes quite like ramming a dildo dick down their throat. Oh, and tear gas. Tear gas works well also.

Mistress Stella ‏@TheMissStella 4 Jun 2014
    People are always surprised at how young and innocent I look. It must be bc I have the heart of a youngster! It's in a mason jar by my bed.

Mistress Stella ‏@TheMissStella 23 May 2014
    To help ease slaves into anal play I say shhh, a little ass play never hurt anybody, because I'm a liar.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 11-01-2015 at 12:46 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Stella - ENFJ(?)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brock Lesnar seems a little bit delta ST.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...1-Brock-Lesnar

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Paul Orndorff....SLE-Se 8w7 sx/so

This is the only SLE sx/so 8w7 wrestler I've come across on a google page search.

He comes in through Courtney Love (this is the best comparison I can find between the two):

That's pretty much an identical expression. Strongly extroverted. Keep in mind that eyes are the windows to the soul. The expression in the eyes is unconscious. Your enneagram fixation is unconscious. Your socionics type has an inborn root. Read the eyes. Once you can read the eyes as good as I can you'll be on your way to being a great typology labeller. For those of you that want to practice your Se follow my typings religiously. Because of the way that I lay it out, that'll boost your Se in no time.

Here's another Love-Orndorff comparison. This is an easy one:

And yes, you can have lookalikes....for example, Pablo Escobar is an Orndorff lookalike.

however, Escobar isn't capable of the expression I posted above with Courtney Love and Orndorff.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pabl...IVAuVjCh3YKABe

Chapo Guzman is capable of it, though. It shows up to varying degrees based on the enneagram type.

Now for the interview. Watch it. Orndorff has a very Nancy Grace/Bette davis like vibe. That speaks to orndorff's trifix and socionics type (SLE-Ti 8w7-6w5-3w4) and it's another example where VI is pretty accurate if done my way. I always use the example of identical twins. Look no further than any pair of true identical twins. They have the same eyes, therefore they have the same kinesthetic. Find me an example of identical twins where one vibes like Henry Kissinger and the other vibes like Jim Carrey (you get the picture). You can't, because it doesn't exist.

I'd go with sle-ti 8w7 over sle-se 8w7 based on a similar feel I get from him by my own personality markers and of that with other examples I've posted (like nancy grace, larissa hodge and bette davis). Orndorff's gestalt fuses together three main traits: arrogance, self-confidence and a quickness to violence (lots of people find Orndorff to be intimidating), which can all be traced back to the drive to dominate. He has a take charge quality and sounds sure of himself and his opinions (this is good distinction from sle-ti 8w9 sx/so like Mistress Stella). He mentions intensity as his primary interest. Both Claudio Naranjo and Ocean's Moonshine equate Lust in type 8 to relishing intensity. Of course, sx-firsts can also have a draw to intensity, as well, so you need to know the distinctions to look for between 8 intensity and sx/so intensity which are beyond this post. however, when these two types fuse together, the intensity level is amped up. Orndorff has a bravado. You saw from the wikipedia page I posted on Bugsy Siegel that he was full of bravado and poking his chest out. SLE-Ti 8w7 claims their turf right in the open. Orndorff was known for being a mean bastard irl....you've seen meanness/hatefulness/harshness stand out with larissa hodge calling that INFj 9w1 girl a stripper/whore. Orndorff says he was the most aggressive wrestler of all time in the business....I have said before, not too long ago as a matter of fact, that I was the most aggressive typology labeler on the board. No matter what I do I'm always the most aggressive in it. Could be typing somebody on the forum or it could be playing a basketball game. I'm 100 percent with everything. Even as a kid, playing basketball, I once decked a kid in the face after he did a layup on me. That's when the older kids nicknamed me Mike Tyson. Heh. Orndorff makes no apology for his being aggressive and the things that he has done....he gloats in it. Denial is the key defense mechanism of type 8, which means denial of vulnerability from one's conscious. There isn't much, if any, softness and tenderness in how Orndorff sees himself. There's no hint of regret. he has a slightly softer quality than so/sp 8w7 does, though. He points out that his wrestling person was really him (emphasis on realism = Se)....let's see what other people have to say about him.

In this interview with Roddy Piper, around 2:00 minutes in, Orndorff is briefly discussed in terms of how he really was irl and the interviewer mentions what a mean mofo Orndorff was:

Last edited by Kill4Me; 11-10-2015 at 01:14 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Drita D'avanzo...SLE 8w7 so/sx

“I can’t stand when someone talks sh*t and never had a fight in their life. Which is common once people hit the TV screen! For example, I have been fist-fighting as long as I can remember. I was in the middle of shoot outs, stabbings, and crazy situations that could have gotten me killed. No cameras, no nothing. That’s just me.”

“I don’t throw people under the bus. I just beat them up if I don’t like them!”

“I was ripping her apart and wanted her to know that. There is nothing I won’t say about you if I can’t say it to your face.”

http://okmagazine.com/meet-the-stars...-wives-recaps/

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Courtney Love - ISFJ(?)
    Drita - F type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Brock Lesnar - ESTP, ISTJ
    Last edited by Sol; 08-05-2016 at 05:08 PM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jose Miranda - Se-SLE

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Rick Ross - Se-SLE

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Marc Johnson - Ti-SLE 7w8 So/Sp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Marc Johnson - mb ESTP

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"She was known for her flamboyant personality and had a reputation for tyrannical behavior that earned her the sobriquet Queen of Mean."

Leona Helmsley....SLE-Se 8w7 sp/so

Leona was a condominium broker in 1968 when she met and began her involvement with the then-married multi-millionaire real estate entrepreneur Harry Helmsley.[8] In 1970, she joined one of Harry Helmsley's brokerage firms—Brown, Harris, Stevens—as a senior vice-president. At that time, she was already a millionaire in her own right.

McCarthy claims that Leona repeatedly demanded that he sign invoices to bill personal expenses to the Helmsley company. According to Ransdell Peirson's "The Queen of Mean", when McCarthy declined to do so, Helmsley exploded with tyrannical outbursts, shouting, "You're not my fucking partner! You'll sign what I tell you to sign."

Helmsley's former employees testified at trial "about how they feared her, with one recalling how she casually fired him while she was being fitted for a dress".[12] Most legal observers felt that Helmsley's hostile personality, arrogance, and "naked greed" alienated the jurors.[13]

In 2002, Helmsley was sued by Charles Bell, a former employee who alleged that he was discharged solely for being homosexual.

When the final bill came to $13,000, she refused to pay, citing shoddy workmanship.[46] When McCarthy pleaded with her to honor the bill, citing the favor done on his behalf and informing her that Brennan had six children to support, Helmsley replied, "Why didn't he keep his pants on? Then he wouldn't need the money."

Lawyer Alan Dershowitz said he once had breakfast with Leona at one of the Helmsley hotels and the waiter brought him a cup of tea with a tiny bit of water spilled on the saucer. Dershowitz says Leona grabbed the cup from him and smashed it on the floor, then demanded that the waiter get down on his hands and knees and beg for his job."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leona_Helmsley
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 11-08-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Sol; 08-05-2016 at 05:10 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gia Carangi....SLE 9w8 sx/so

Pink (SLE-Ti):

Megan Fox (SLE-Ti):

Sasha Grey (SLE-Ti):

Joey Merlino (SLE-Ti)

Lindsay Lohan (SLE-Ti):

Gia Carangi (SLE-Ti)

sx/so irises (look close):

see the yellow glaze inside the iris:

under a certain light a white myst appears inside the iris due to that glaze of yellow. seen here:

i've yet to see an instance where a person with that iris pigmentation didn't meet all the usual markers for sx/so. and didn't vibe like sx/so.

it's got to be misty white though, not pasty white. this would be pasty white:

pasty whites are imitation sx/so irises, not the real thing....a fugazi, like fake gold. two different types.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 11-13-2015 at 05:34 AM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me

In the famous words of Red Foreman: "you are a dumbass".

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nick Offerman - ISTJ

Gia Carangi - INFP

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    @Kill4Me

In the famous words of Red Foreman: "you are a dumbass".
    that's pretty insane how me posting examples can provoke that response from you....i guess that's the only way you can get my attention after i ignored your last private message. anybody can get my attention, but not everybody is cool enough to earn my attention. That's the difference between you and others. reactance/nyx pawned you pretty good on the global warming thread, too. so i wouldn't be calling anybody a dumbass. you don't come across as particularly intelligent. you might think you are, but your arguments on the global warming thread and others were mostly nonsensical. I could make you look stupid lots of the time...like I recently did, when I told you I'd been backstabbing you for a year on the Tinder thread and you took me seriously. Even private messaging me with this nonsensical ramble:

[deleted by lungs]

That makes absolutely no sense, but yeah, exploiting your gullibility was pretty amusing. Believe me, nobody in the world would waste a year backstabbing your ass. The funny part is you actually think somebody would, and me of all people. You haven't been able to prove yourself to me in any way, shape or form. Maybe you make the big highlight of some married old geezer's day at a highway rest stop (one that looks like red foreman) but here you're just a lost oldbie. You're a little fish and I'm the whale. If I didn't have a life....I could invest the time into making you look stupid more often with the numerous dumb arguments you make in debate but I don't have the motivation too, and besides, you show it without me having to do it. try to remind yourself that your opinion isn't significant to me the next time you think you want to share it. Move on, oldbie.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 11-14-2015 at 04:15 PM. Reason: PM

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you know what happens at highway rest stops @Kill4Me?

Insider information?

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ignored.

Otep Shamaya....SLE-Ti 8w9 sx/so

Pink (SLE-Ti):

Megan Fox (SLE-Ti):

Sasha Grey (SLE-Ti):

Joey Merlino (SLE-Ti)

Lindsay Lohan (SLE-Ti):

Gia Carangi (SLE-Ti)

Otep Shamaya (SLE-Ti):

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Yeah I can see the yellow jaundice in the eyes, clear SX/SO type. The flash of light in the pupils really adds to the instinct stacking.

Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast