Thread: CNNs long planned UFO psy-op now underway

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default CNNs long planned UFO psy-op now underway

You saw it here first ladies and gentlemen...

According to Von Braun 60 years ago the public must be sold 3 external threats to unify under global government - first terrorism, then UFOs, then killer asteroid... looks like we may be moving into the next stage.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Extraterrestrial Bin Laden

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Either the conspiracy theorists were right and UFOs existed all along, or the conspiracy theorists were right and CNN is lying to you on a very deep level... or both... it's a real puzzle for the audience

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks for identifying this UFO bullshit as some operation mockingbird-style psy-op, rat. I knew it was fake from the beginning. Although I have no idea why UFOs would lead people to think world government was necessary. I've been reading about the K-T killer asteroid over the last few weeks, which is an interesting coincidence.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rat200Turbo View Post
    Either the conspiracy theorists were right and UFOs existed all along, or the conspiracy theorists were right and CNN is lying to you on a very deep level... or both... it's a real puzzle for the audience
    There's always the third option, though: even the people at the very top are extremely stupid and don't know how to deal with anomalous data.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You saw it here first ladies and gentlemen...

According to Von Braun 60 years ago the public must be sold 3 external threats to unify under global government - first terrorism, then UFOs, then killer asteroid... looks like we may be moving into the next stage.
    http://in5d.com/are-the-ruling-elite...the-last-card/

You got the order wrong, though. Apparently ET is the last stage. I remember the asteroid stuff started coming out in the 80s.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm....
    They may just be laying the groundwork with this. I've seen shit about killer asteroids for a while now too but it hasn't come center stage and there's no full blown media hysteria over it, so..
    External threats unite people but it'd take alot of groundwork laying for something like this to culminate into anything useful.
    There actually is an alleged asteroid coming within close distance in 2030 something.
    Still this is the first positive stance I've ever seen a government person take on this.
    Last edited by rat200Turbo; 12-29-2017 at 04:33 PM.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hmm....
    They may just be laying the groundwork with this. I've seen shit about killer asteroids for a while now too but it hasn't come center stage and there's no full blown media hysteria over it, so..
    External threats unite people but it'd take alot of groundwork laying for something like this to culminate into anything useful.
    Still this is the first positive stance I've ever seen a government person take on this.
    Yeah I was thinking about the possibility of this being simply building a foundation for future use. The networks could be picking up the BS though not because it's some government psy-op but because it's good for their ratings at a time when alternative news sources are eating into their bottom lines.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@rat200Turbo I have a thought you might find interesting. The leading scientist responsible for the idea of the K-T mass extinctions being an asteroid was Luis Alvarez. One scientist, Dewey McLean, claimed Alvarez directly and explicitly threatened his career if he did not go along with Alvarez. Apparently, Alvarez had connections to editors of some high reputation science journals because he trained them and was their doctoral advisor. So he had the ability to suggest that contrary views not be published. It's all not really related until you discover that Luis Alvarez was also a scientist whose opinion contributed to the findings of Congress that JFK was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald and no one else. Before that, he worked on the Manhattan Project. I don't know what's there, if anything. Just food for thought.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Also, science in general has taken a nosedive recently and become less tolerant of those who aren't simple yes men on the issue of anthropogenic global warming. It's to the extreme extent that scientists who don't agree are being forcibly censored and threatened with death:

https://judithcurry.com/2014/05/14/l...from-the-gwpf/

http://www.vancouversun.com/touch/op...750/story.html

To me, this is relevant to your original post, because I see the AGW issue as simply a scheme to produce a more centralized and totalitarian government.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    @rat200Turbo I have a thought you might find interesting. The leading scientist responsible for the idea of the K-T mass extinctions being an asteroid was Luis Alvarez. One scientist, Dewey McLean, claimed Alvarez directly and explicitly threatened his career if he did not go along with Alvarez. Apparently, Alvarez had connections to editors of some high reputation science journals because he trained them and was their doctoral advisor. So he had the ability to suggest that contrary views not be published. It's all not really related until you discover that Luis Alvarez was also a scientist whose opinion contributed to the findings of Congress that JFK was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald and no one else. Before that, he worked on the Manhattan Project. I don't know what's there, if anything. Just food for thought.
    I’ve read some research in summary: the astroid was a nail in the coffin, yet Dinosaurs were already going extinct due to climate and disease.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are all the people in this documentary lying?

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't looked at it but all I can say is I've witnessed 'strong science' be utterly and totally wrong with vedic astrology, ESP and other things - if you have reason to believe it could be possible I can't say it isn't.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I haven't looked at it but all I can say is I've witnessed 'strong science' be utterly and totally wrong with vedic astrology, ESP and other things - if you have reason to believe it could be possible I can't say it isn't.
    I'm not really into astrology and stuff. :S Statements that astrologers make aren't specific enough for me to believe. The one testable statement a Vedic astrologer told me was that I'd marry at 30. We'll see if he's right or wrong. If he's right, I'll take a closer look.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you said testable? Alright, you wanted testable -

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not really into astrology and stuff. :S Statements that astrologers make aren't specific enough for me to believe. The one testable statement a Vedic astrologer told me was that I'd marry at 30. We'll see if he's right or wrong. If he's right, I'll take a closer look.
    Ask an astrologer to predict what happened to you last year.*

*thanks and a tip of the hat to @Director Abbie.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Ask an astrologer to predict what happened to you last year.*

*thanks and a tip of the hat to @Director Abbie.
    I've never even heard of that test.

More importantly, I'm not sure I remember what happened to me last year lol.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've never even heard of that test.

More importantly, I'm not sure I remember what happened to me last year lol.
    Must have been a good year.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Must have been a good year.
    If that's what you call a good year, I'd hate to see a bad one.

TIM
    female
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spooky :/