Page 111 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,440 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Beautiful sky
    truth about your EIE type annoys you
    objective logical reality (Te)

your unreasonable and amoral activity annoyes LSEs
    a significant factor of what is your bad superego IR

Your tryes to hide from the reality in dreams are hopeless. Illusions don't remove problems, you only perceive and explain them from other and wrong ways - by other illusions.
    I have unreasonable and amoral activities on the forum everyone. Me a married woman I am being unreasonable and amoral.

Eat your shit!
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    due to superego IR we'll never accept best traits of each other
    it's a tragedy

to get your "fuck off" shouts everyday. I'll be so missing it

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sol
    Introverted because it’s all his ideas and doesn’t come from objective sources
    F because he doesn’t use objective information to make his typing
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Beautiful sky
    due to superego IR we'll never accept best traits of each other
    it's a tragedy

to get your "fuck off" shouts everyday. I'll be so missing it
    Oh you are speaking FOR me yet again?
    You lack objectivity because you don’t know what I accept you only guess so F for you
    -

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I have unreasonable and amoral activities on the forum everyone. Me a married woman I am being unreasonable and amoral.

Eat your shit!
    Could you guys please stop quoting Sol? I have Sol on ignore, and your quotes of his posts confront me with their nonsense despite them being on my ignore list. Or at least till the forum software vendor comes up with a solution so quotes of blocked members are also ignored! Thank you so much for your cooperation!
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Could you guys please stop quoting Sol? I have Sol on ignore, and your quotes of his posts confront me with their nonsense despite them being on my ignore list. Or at least till the forum software vendor comes up with a solution so quotes of blocked members are also ignored! Thank you so much for your cooperation!
    Oh I didn’t know that. And why do you have him on ignore dear CG? Oh let me guess lol
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Filatova, being EII, too was unreasonable and amoral because she liked typing people and we know now that is so bad for EII to do because EII are obedient gentle wives that cooperate and listen to LSE an have no mind of their own to think and be as they ARE
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    It's a good thing that LSE's are around to keep EII's on the straight and narrow. Otherwise, they'd all revert to slutty little daddy teasers, as we all know.

I probably don't have enough to do, if I'm posting this stuff.
    -

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me a married woman I am being unreasonable and amoral.
    Hmm Maybe you really are not EII. Having Fi as your first function, you shouldn't be amoral ?? This is how it looks.

Eat your shit!
    Chill out.... Rejecting in such an aggressive manner and not even considering these options really looks like weak Te.... How do you know that you are definitely EII ?? We should strive for objectivity to learn the truth.... That's what this site is for. And not for to cheat yourself and Therefore, to get your favorite type......
    Last edited by NuclearWar666; 06-15-2020 at 10:56 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWar666 View Post
    Hmm Maybe you really are not EII. Having Fi as your first function, you shouldn't be amoral ?? This is how it looks.

Chill out.... Rejecting in such an aggressive manner and not even considering these options really looks like weak Te.... How do you know that you are definitely EII ?? We should strive for objectivity to learn the truth....
    You butt out
    -

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    You can learn to tune it out when you see that a quote is about Sol.

Or get a script written for yourself that will hide such quotes. It's possible, ILI friend of mine had one done for some forum once lol

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chill out.... Rejecting in such an aggressive manner and not even considering these options really looks like weak Te.... How do you know that you are definitely EII ?? We should strive for objectivity to learn the truth....
    1) Don't blindly believe what others claim about a person. See for yourself.

2) Don't blindly attribute all behaviour to type/personality, the specific situation usually has a much bigger influence on behaviour than type or personality. People often make this error in attribution though

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    another possible LSI here is @toska
    you may kiss him too

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post

2) Don't blindly attribute all behaviour to type/personality, the specific situation usually has a much bigger influence on behaviour than type or personality. People often make this error in attribution though
    1) Yeah. Best argument. I think you are biased. I don't believe in anything. When it comes about belief for now, you insist and believe in her type. This is not blind faith, because the arguments are mine. And I just see some facts and presumptive evidence that would indicate that it could really be IEI or EIE. I'm not saying he's the type, but it's possible. It's probably logical....

2) In that case, what is the sense of typing ?? Since in practice everyone can have any other type.... Sorry but Fi is basic function of EII.... So you react to reality mainly with this function. Internal moral system.... So being amoral sounds like a denial of EII.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) Yeah. Best argument. I think you are biased. I don't believe in anything. When it comes about belief for now, you insist and believe in her type. This is not blind faith, because the arguments are mine. And I just see some facts and presumptive evidence that would indicate that it could really be IEI or EIE. I'm not saying he's the type, but it's possible. It's probably logical....

2) In that case, what is the sense of typing ?? Since in practice everyone can have any other type.... Sorry but Fi is basic function of EII.... So you react to reality mainly with this function. Internal moral system.... So being amoral sounds like a denial of EII.
    Who are you confusing me for?

Because I didn't "insist and believe" in her type lol. Go back and check who wrote the posts up until now (not me).

As for 2), you just need to be aware when a behaviour is due to the situation. As simple as that (not always simple lol).

Like if you think an EII is ALWAYS an angel and never angry, just because Socionics says they are Fi lead... well, err. Wake up to reality with common sense.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    It seems you have problems with English... And you 100% missed the point of that sky 'amoral' thing: it was irony. She is not amoral (as far as I know?) and it was used like 'yeahhh, I'm totally amoral, yeahhhh'.
    Maybe. My English is very bad. I must use Google Translator.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe. My English is very bad. I must use Google Translator.
    Ah in that case understandable if you misread some of the stuff I was addressing.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who are you confusing me for?

Because I didn't "insist and believe" in her type lol. Go back and check who wrote the posts up until now (not me).

As for 2), you just need to be aware when a behaviour is due to the situation. As simple as that (not always simple lol).

Like if you think an EII is ALWAYS an angel and never angry, just because Socionics says they are Fi lead... well, err. Wake up to reality with common sense.

1) I just deduced after your previous message. Because if you think I'm wrong and and "I blindly believe it" it means that you probably believe in her type.... Why i think so ?? Since you don't even consider and ignore my arguments. Hence this conclusion.... But yeah I don't know her personally.... I'm just talking about my insights.

2) I didn't say and didn't belive that anything that EII is an angel and that he is never angry.... Just the definition of the word "amoral".... It means completely devoid of moral norms.... So being amoral still sounds like a denial of Fi-dom.

Okay, there is no point in continuing this, since it was ironic.... And part about "amoral" of my conclusions is wrong, because my conclusions are drawn on irony which I did not understand.
    Last edited by NuclearWar666; 06-16-2020 at 12:32 AM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Sounds edgy and cool but doesnt really mean anything but "look mom i learned a new shiny word!"
    I am genuinely, sincerely puzzled about the intention/meaning behind this post. Are you saying that my use of the word was inaccurate? If so, it is probably a result of my ESLness, as in my native language, 'tautological' can be used to express a 'sameness' that isn't necessarily explicit in the sentence. So, calling someone autistic on a Socionics forum was, by the joke i made, a 'tautology' - as it is already accepted that one follows with the other, or that they are different words expressing the same thing. Or, did you take issue with the callous nature of the joke?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It’s not that hard to type people. I for one talk about things through a prism of interpersonal relationships. What I do is express my own likes/loves/dislikes and I’m comfortable making relationship and connections with people. I also speak to the conscience of others.
    Not hard

Externally I’m reserved, shy, quiet and I tend to be into my own things
    -

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) I just deduced after your previous message. Because if you think I'm wrong and and "I blindly believe it" it means that you probably believe in her type....
    No, I didn't even pay attention whose type that was. I don't even remember by now and can't be bothered to go back to check.

Why i think so ?? Since you don't even consider and ignore my arguments.
    Nice accusation (bullshit ofc).

2) I didn't say and didn't belive that anything that EII is an angel and that he is never angry.... Just the definition of the word "amoral".... It means completely devoid of moral norms.... So being amoral still sounds like a denial of Fi-dom.

Okay, there is no point in continuing this, since it was ironic.... And part about "amoral" of my conclusions is wrong, because my conclusions are drawn on irony which I did not understand.
    Yeah it was irony

edit: ok that made me remember it was about Beautiful sky's type, lol

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s not that hard to type people.
    you mean people who are nothing more than caricatures

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    I am genuinely, sincerely puzzled about the intention/meaning behind this post. Are you saying that my use of the word was inaccurate? If so, it is probably a result of my ESLness, as in my native language, 'tautological' can be used to express a 'sameness' that isn't necessarily explicit in the sentence. So, calling someone autistic on a Socionics forum was, by the joke i made, a 'tautology' - as it is already accepted that one follows with the other, or that they are different words expressing the same thing. Or, did you take issue with the callous nature of the joke?
    pointless to take trolls so seriously lol

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I’m reserved, shy, quiet and I tend to be into my own things
    nobody believes that shit

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    ESI would be a better typing to be wrong about than LSI. At least then it'd be closer to matching my IR.
    Toska :kiss:
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

nobody believes that shit
    That’s because you are shallow and never considered the possibility
    -

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am curious as to what you type me
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelic View Post
    I am curious as to what you type me
    Do you find external emotions in other to be redundant and strive to calm them down?
    -

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That’s because you are shallow and never considered the possibility
    keep telling yourself that

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

keep telling yourself that
    -

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Newly typed for the first time:

@sbbds SEI

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Newly typed for the first time:

@sbbds SEI
    As a joke maybe. She is SEE.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    As a joke maybe. She is SEE.
    I knew people wouldn't agree lol. I am not joking though.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew people wouldn't agree lol. I am not joking though.
    lel, well I do agree with F type. She has a soft heart underneath all that Se crust. When the rubber hits the road, it shows.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lel, well I do agree with F type. She has a soft heart underneath all that Se crust. When the rubber hits the road, it shows.
    I think you and maybe others are confusing Se and Fe there.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you and maybe others are confusing Se and Fe there.
    Maybe. I have never seen her.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe. I have never seen her.
    Sol snapped a shot of me playing in the woods^

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Sol snapped a shot of me playing in the woods^
    yeah, thats how I imagined you as well.

EDIT: Alternative:

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A new addition to my personal typing list after some thought and consideration, based on one-on-one interaction:

@nanashi: IEE-Ne

I hope you're not too mad at me for this typing. I could be wrong. It's just that I saw how quickly your mind made intuitive associations, and how you seemed like you enjoyed going from point to point rather than using a steady stream which is more what I've seen LIEs do. In other words, the Ne seemed like it was more exposed rather than under the hood. Your voice also seemed fairly controlled and more variable and responsive to social context than I'd expect from an LIE, which would indicate a better understanding of Fe.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky

Among factors for EIE vs EII (as she dreams it) is that for introverted type tends to write a lot of messages. May even do several of them as a reply on a single message!
    Also often replies not because has a useful to say on the discussed theme there. But something external, being motivated by "just to say". What also fits to extraveted types' more surface approach and higher need in communications.

Among other traits more common for extraverts is a regular wish to attract the attention to her casual life events. Which would be more appropriate for bloggs or random thoughts thread but not in new made threads, the purpose of what is to attract more of an attention. It's important for her to get external influences and such she provokes them without good reasons, with masking this by typology remarks which are bad from theory point. As the motivation to do those posts is other than the typology, so a criticism from typology side she takes without logical contrargumentation and redundantly emotionally.
    Besides that such criticism may often contain a disagreement about her type, ther expressions of which were related said by her opinions. This assigning herself of incorrect type is generally done much by emotional reasons. Emotions supress logically seen significant contradictions with the theory for years and help to keep the mistake. Hence disagreements against this opinion leads her to inappropriate emotional reactions.

+some addition
    Last edited by Sol; 06-26-2020 at 06:57 PM.