3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Eating babies

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Eating babies

If you traveled to some random place and there was a cooked fetus being sold by the roadside, what would you do?

Please vote in the poll. Feel free to add your own answer if it isn't included, or to expound further.

The recent abortion thread is here and commentary about killing fetuses in the real world can be directed there.

Thread made partly because of edginess/humor and partly because I'm actually curious about responses and reactions. So be serious! Very serious!

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

god i wish that were me

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I love babies, if they're cooked just right!

Cannibalism never really appealed to me and I know I would be horrified. I would want to get as far away as possible before they decide I might make a nice size family meal. :/

I would report it if it is illegal in the area it is happening. After I got far away from them.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So im guessing ur anti abortion

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There should be no problem with it if one eats meat and doesn't consider a human fetus to be a human life, unless you could specify exactly what trait makes you not want to eat it. That it's gross will not suffice, as there are many things that are gross yet still not considered immoral to eat

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    There should be no problem with it if one eats meat and doesn't consider a human fetus to be a human life, unless you could specify exactly what trait makes you not want to eat it. That it's gross will not suffice, as there are many things that are gross yet still not considered immoral to eat
    Most people have a natural aversion to cannibalism. If I were stranded in a snowstorm for weeks I would be one of the first to be eaten because I would not eat any of the dead to survive. It is just a personal choice.

Some people eat parts of their dead. It depends on the culture. Few cultures eat their dead these days. I think your comparison is supposed to elicit a certain kind of emotional response but it didn't work on me. Maybe it will have the desired affect on others.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Most people have a natural aversion to cannibalism. If I were stranded in a snowstorm for weeks I would be one of the first to be eaten because I would not eat any of the dead to survive. It is just a personal choice.

Some people eat parts of their dead. It depends on the culture. Few cultures eat their dead these days. I think your comparison is supposed to elicit a certain kind of emotional response but it didn't work on me. Maybe it will have the desired affect on others.
    How can it be cannibalism if it's not a human though?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    So im guessing ur anti abortion
    I'm not, and because of that, I was concerned that this thread would be seen as laughing at pro lifers or being intentionally disrespectful of human life or something. Thank you for demonstrating that my concerns are unfounded by making an assumption in the opposite direction.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we should eat babies and legalise murder

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suggest we add baby eating (BE) to the LGBTQ+M(urder) abbreviation

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

How can it be cannibalism if it's not a human though?
    Eating any part of your own body is cannibalism. Eating parts of your own species is cannibalism. Some animals will eat their fetuses while others won't. Some animals will eat their babies or even their old. What do you really want to say here?

YWIMW

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol this thread, @Armalite, sorry but do you eat crickets just because they have no feelings? UHHHHH HUUU

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No kinkshaming.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    lol this thread, @Armalite, sorry but do you eat crickets just because they have no feelings? UHHHHH HUUU
    I'd happily try eating crickets maybe if they were cooked well, I say this even though I normally aspire for vegetarianism

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eating any part of your own body is cannibalism. Eating parts of your own species is cannibalism. Some animals will eat their fetuses while others won't. Some animals will eat their babies or even their old. What do you really want to say here?
    "The eating of any animal by another individual of the same species" this is one of the definitions of cannibalism. If you don't consider a fetus to be an individual, which normally you don't if you're pro-choice, then you could argue that eating a fetus is not wrong. I suggest we eat fetuses to once and for all end global warming

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

k, point being, pro-choice meat eaters can have moral concerns too about what theyre eating

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    If you traveled to some random place and there was a cooked fetus being sold by the roadside, what would you do?
    Ask myself what side dish and wine fits cooked fetus?... Of course not.
    The thought of cooked fetus is mildly disgusting to me.

I can joke about such stuff, but in reality I'd walk away from such a place where people cook fetus.

I remember I crackes joke around the german word "Menschenauflauf" in the context of cannibalism... but that joke is not translatable to English, at least it's not funny anymore.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

k, point being, pro-choice meat eaters can have moral concerns too about what theyre eating
    You have moral concerns? Huh

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have moral concerns? Huh
    asked by mr "we should eat babies and legalize murder" aha

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

asked by mr "we should eat babies and legalize murder" aha
    I'm offended!!!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

"The eating of any animal by another individual of the same species" this is one of the definitions of cannibalism. If you don't consider a fetus to be an individual, which normally you don't if you're pro-choice, then you could argue that eating a fetus is not wrong. I suggest we eat fetuses to once and for all end global warming
    I haven't stated what I think a fetus is in any recent thread that I remember. You might find something in past threads though. What I believe is that the consciousness (who chooses the mother, not the other way around) decides when to inhabit the fetus which may not occur until the last trimester or even moments leading up to birth. It can choose to leave at anytime too. Maybe it will blink in and out during the pregnancy to experience how things are going. My beliefs are probably uncommon around here. No one knows for sure. My memories only go back to about age 7 (Probably due to learning a second language before that). I have met someone who claims they remember being in the womb right before they were born. I was not sure if they did or they just thought they did based on other things.

I am going to one up you and suggest a law that make it illegal for vegans to give or get oral sex. I am going to argue oral sex for vegans/vegetarians is just wrong. lol We could get even sillier with all this.

YWIMW

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to one up you and suggest a law that make it illegal for vegans to give or get oral sex. I am going to argue oral sex for vegans/vegetarians is just wrong. lol We could get even sillier with all this.
    Someone has probably tried this somewhere. Never underestimate human stupidity.

Vegans would have to have no sex since other animal products besides meat are forbidden.

TIM
    maybe iee
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Initial reaction; look of disgust. Then would maybe wonder if I've stumbled across some kind of freaky deaky cult place, and swiftly exit the area without drawing attention to myself. Once safely away i'd maybe joke about it...E.g. Maybe the toes, but never the feetus...Or maybe i'd still be too disgusted...
    Damn..... A guy is receiving head from his new girlfriend, then all of a sudden the cuffs come out...."no baby, im not into all that ski mask stuff...""you're under arrest for receiving head, whilst being vegan...." : OWould that will raise, or lower the sale of vegan foods?

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eating humans causes Kuru, sort of a form of mad cow disease.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    Eating humans causes Kuru, sort of a form of mad cow disease.
    Excuse me sir this is offensive to mad cows

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your Fi is all over the place Army

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The key to a healthy diet.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I personally wouldn't. Too much of a moral fag. And it's just disgusting. The idea of eating fetuses/small babies and then burping like Homer sounds cool to me as some weird vampire fantasy I'd have with the Supernatural brothers, but in serious meatspace reality I'd be so disgusted & turned off by it.

And to be really realistic and fun-killing (SORRY!), somebody very quickly would call the FBI/cops or whatever and get this shut down so fast that you would be very lucky if you got to ate one piece of leg lol. And the ones that did would all be sent to prison wouldn't they, but they would probably try to say 'omg I thought it was chicken I swear!'

Oprah and other very famous people would want to do a story about it for $$$ and interview people on the ordeal while pretending to be against it and oh-so-offended by it. Like they do for every other controversial issue really.

But the interesting part of the story is the Te mixed with the Se I think... actually eating the fetus is very Se but its being sold by the roadside so that's Te. If you ate the fetus in a sophisticated Fi/Te way while talking about current world events, would that be more acceptable to society than a pervy male SLE eating it for some sort of personal sexual thrill that he would later brag about on a chat room? There's a lot of layers to this scenario... lol.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm obligated on multiple levels of principle to kill the fucker and purge the network supplying them. Morality has a bit to do with it, but it's really just basic principles in the end. Y'know, if you claim to be X and a thing happens than if you don't do Y how can you claim to be any form of X? If nothing else, a man's gotta have his principles...

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excuse me sir this is offensive to mad cows
    The correct term is mentally disordered bovines.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A man's gotta eat what a man's gotta eat.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Someone has probably tried this somewhere. Never underestimate human stupidity.

Vegans would have to have no sex since other animal products besides meat are forbidden.
    I guess lambskin condoms will have to be banned as well.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wait eating fetuses is not a thing?

TIM
    Cyberbird
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess lambskin condoms will have to be banned as well.
    Considering vegans don't typically buy or use animal products, that seems like common sense reality. Now, whether or not vegetarians would be allowed to put sheep leather in their mouth under the No Eating Out Humans or Sucking Human Meat Act is another issue.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only if deep-fried.

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    RLOAI, maybe
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)