Page 114 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,560 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    Her Ti seems very weak to me. Maybe it's her intuition, I don't know. There's some function that seems weak to me (that might be in my 3-4D functions for me to see it)
    Here's the explanation, don't forget to turn captions on if they don't show:

“I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post

video
    This was funny. You made it? I laughed a lot.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    Considering that Socionics can be wrong, I'd say Maritsa is FiSiNeTe. These seem to be her valued elements to me and the real order by strength. So she could be typed as EII or ESI. But she clearly values Ne/Si.
    Socionics isn't wrong. Why do you think that?

It's hard to type people from text. Even Jung said that he can construct a type for Plato based on his philosophy, but his real type might have been something different.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

After I have seen Maritsa interacting with on video I'd pretty much say she has stored her Fe very deep in her anus alongside with some citrus fruits. EII makes sense.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    This was funny. You made it? I laughed a lot.
    Yes, long ago, when Maritsa was quite another woman and had the craziest of ideas.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@xerxe @COVID 007 @Megatrop

Yes, she has several videos of her on YT. Also non-socionics. Should be enough material for an educated guess.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, long ago, when Maritsa was quite another woman and had the craziest of ideas.
    Yes. I remember the time. I was here then under another name.

(Jung on Si)

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics isn't wrong. Why do you think that?

It's hard to type people from text. Even Jung said that he can construct a type for Plato based on his philosophy, but his real type might have been something different.
    It's not the text itself, but her cognition (or lack of it) that is very evident to me

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    After I have seen Maritsa interacting with on video I'd pretty much say she has stored her Fe very deep in her anus alongside with some citrus fruits. EII makes sense.
    I agree. No idea where people are getting EIE from.
    EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy / Melancholic-Phlegmatic / Musical-Intrapersonal-Spatial / Kinky-Sensual

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is gold

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, she has several videos of her on YT. Also non-socionics. Should be enough material for an educated guess.
    I couldn't really guess her type from those videos.

I can see how she might have arrived at an EII typing: she describes herself as shy and quietly emotional, where 'quiet' is probably meant to imply introversion. I don't think that's the correct way to define introversion, at least in Socionics, and I don't think she's very shy or quiet, given her posting history.
    Last edited by xerx; 08-01-2020 at 03:43 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While we’re all discussing Maritsa’s type, she reminds me of other EIIs I know. The only other type I might guess from her videos would be LSE, and that seems inconsistent with how she posts here. EIE I doubt very much.

My experience with EIIs is that they often try to project a certain image of themselves and become angry or defensive if the image is questioned much. I haven’t been on these forums very long, but it seems to me this sort of dynamic was/is present in most of the conflicts people have had with her.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    I couldn't really guess her type from those videos.

I can see how she might have arrived at an EII typing: she describes herself as shy and quietly emotional, where 'quiet' is probably meant to imply introversion. I don't think that's the correct way to define introversion, at least in Socionics, and I don't think she's very shy or quiet, given her posting history.
    She might have had a flawed understanding of introversion, but I don't think that matters very much. People are capable of typing themselves correctly without understanding the theory perfectly. Socionics gives enough redundancy for that.

This might sound uncritical from me but she seems to know what she's talking about concerning ITR and is experienced with duality. Married to her LSE dual etc. (At least that's what she claims). I take it as a hint that she has typed herself correctly, unless she is really disoriented. As an EII it should be very easy to experience duality and get confirmation that way (LSEs are everywhere).

Looking at her videos there's one where she's holding her baby and having an imaginary conversation with the baby, like pretending baby is saying something. I see this as a hint of Fi, since I've seen similar in my ESI mother for example. I consider her probably EII. I can't detect any Fe.
    Last edited by Tallmo; 08-01-2020 at 03:15 PM.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For the record I think Maritsa is base, EII or ESI.

I don't see any either.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    My experience with EIIs is that they often try to project a certain image of themselves and become angry or defensive if the image is questioned much. I haven’t been on these forums very long, but it seems to me this sort of dynamic was/is present in most of the conflicts people have had with her.
    Do you mean an image of herself as being humanistic and having morals? I can see her projecting such an image.

It seems she has a strong personal value system. That can only be a J type from gamma or delta imo.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    While we’re all discussing Maritsa’s type, she reminds me of other EIIs I know. The only other type I might guess from her videos would be LSE, and that seems inconsistent with how she posts here. EIE I doubt very much.

shes way too hysterical for EII imo

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She might have had a flawed understanding of introversion, but I don't think that matters very much. People are perfectly capable of typing themselves correctly without understanding the theory perfectly. Socionics gives enough redundancy for that.

This might sound uncritical from me but she seems to know what she's talking about concerning ITR and is experienced with duality. Married to her LSE dual etc. (At least that's what she claims). I take it as a hint that she has typed herself correctly, unless she is really disoriented. As an EII it should be very easy to experience duality and get confirmation that way (LSEs are everywhere).

Looking at her videos there's one where she's holding her baby and having an imaginary conversation with the baby, like pretending baby is saying something. I see this as a hint of Fi, since I've seen similar in my ESI mother for example. I consider her probably EII. I can't detect any Fe.
    I shall have to ponder these points further.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As an EII it should be very easy to experience duality and get confirmation that way (LSEs are everywhere).
    This might be worth looking into: http://socionic.info/en/et/asimbieng.html

I tend to think that typing is overly influenced by people assuming a certain type represents a vastly larger percentage of the population than they actually are. This assumption being based off of data from MBTI which does not take into account any number of factors that could change how someone takes a test.

Having types spread out more evenly makes sense from a socionics, and real life, relational aspect. Also just from personal observation I have not noticed any one type significantly more than any other while out in the world. My own observations could of course be wrong as I have no measurable or statistical data to prove this.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    This might be worth looking into: http://socionic.info/en/et/asimbieng.html

I tend to think that typing is overly influenced by people assuming a certain type represents a vastly larger percentage of the population than they actually are. This assumption being based off of data from MBTI which does not take into account any number of factors that could change how someone takes a test.

Having types spread out more evenly makes sense from a socionics, and real life, relational aspect. Also just from personal observation I have not noticed any one type significantly more than any other while out in the world. My own observations could of course be wrong as I have no measurable or statistical data to prove this.
    I was just basing it off my own limited experience. I haven't seen the mbti statistics before. LSE just seems to be very common. But I am of course biased also.

What do you mean that it "makes sense" to have the types more spread out? Surely the nature of the psyche doesn't really care about what "makes sense", how easy or difficult it is to find a partner etc.

EDIT: It is also possible that type distribution depends on location. The differences in general cultural development in the world are huge, we have to remember that. Finland (my country) has a shorter cultural history than many other western countries so there could be more sensors here. But this is a huge topic, I don't know much about it yet.
    Last edited by Tallmo; 08-02-2020 at 05:52 AM.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I probably see LSE as less common than a type like ESE. I don't really see dom as all that common, though I see LSE as more common than LIE (which can be a unicorn). I guess in the US I see as being valued so all the leads really tend to try to emphasize their roles. It becomes this show of productivity, a performance of being productive lol. Most jobs are useless anyway though so go figure ( PoLR naturally knows this ahem, truth).

That said, I've always been confused about who ppl will type as LSE on the forum. Sometimes I feel like some of the LSEs are too explosive.

As an awful example of not a real person, there is that Hopper character on Stranger Things. I mean I too would type him as an "LSE" but as the seasons go on he becomes increasingly explosive. I view dom as tending away from being explosive IRL and as not wanting to undermine through bad emotional expression. But fictionally, the anger-management problems protector type often is typed as LSE, and in each case I can't generally refute it, but I'm still like, they aren't usually this explosive IME... I often view lead as kind of robotic in its behavior.

That said, anyone typing at least a fictional character knows it's not a real person and is doing a best fit.
    Last edited by marooned; 08-02-2020 at 06:27 AM.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my understanding of Socionics, it sometimes happens people switch to frequent use of their Role function. Normally it's more likely for 'unhealthy' types to use their Mobilizing in an attempt to compensate for dysfunctional application of their ego functions, only in very rare cases people get out of control so much that they start to rely on their Role function too much.

The difference in social effects between using Mobilizing and Role functions: using your Mobilizing function usually is just frowned upon a bit, resulting in one being corrected without any real harm done. But if you use your Role, the potential for conflict, and sometimes huge conflict, can be great. People persistently using their Role often have big conflicts.

This is what we used to see with Maritsa, at least about some ten years ago: her constant use of over the top and very erratic Ti, which is her role function, that got her into conflict with other forum members, and resulted in lengthy debates, especially with some of the IEEs that were here at the time, including myself.

I hope this makes it clear that there is a rationale for Maritsa's behaviors, and that such behaviors are possible within the framework of her being EII.

Despite everything, I always had and still have a weak spot for Maritsa. To me, she always seemed some sort of Sleeping Beauty, as understood in the mythological sense: a person in an archetypal sleep state, because that person refuses to leave the child-state and refuses to become an emotionally mature adult. I hope she is doing better these days, now that she's married and has become a mother.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was just basing it off my own limited experience. I haven't seen the mbti statistics before. LSE just seems to be very common. But I am of course biased also.

What do you mean that it "makes sense" to have the types more spread out? Surely the nature of the psyche doesn't really care about what "makes sense", how easy or difficult it is to find a partner etc.

EDIT: It is also possible that type distribution depends on location. The differences in general cultural development in the world are huge, we have to remember that. Finland (my country) has a shorter cultural history than many other western countries so there could be more sensors here. But this is a huge topic, I don't know much about it yet.
    Well sure, the nature of the psyche itself wouldn't care, but if we look at it more from just an overall universal constant and a natural world perspective it makes more sense. The universe tends to balance itself out, both in terms of animal and plant populations and on a more conceptual scale as well. Are there too many wolves in this area? For now, until they start running out of food because there are too many of them and then they die off and more elk or whatever these wolves want to eat start to arise again.

Now from a more conceptual standpoint, the most efficient shape in our known universe is a sphere because it has the lowest surface area required to contain a given volume. I tend to think of socionics type distribution in this way, a mostly even sphere which will have some abnormalities when given time and location variables. This makes sense to me when we also consider that socionics type seems to have no genetic predispositions. If two ESEs have a child, there is no evidence (that I've seen) that show that this child will definitely value even one of their parents valued information elements. Socionics type seems to follow its own completely random pattern, and why would this pattern have large spikes when compared to other things in the universe.

It is a huge topic which is a part of the problem. It could be a cultural thing, whether there are more of certain elements actually present or if a societies focus is on those elements and people try to appear to be using those.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my understanding of Socionics, it sometimes happens people switch to frequent use of their Role function. Normally it's more likely for 'unhealthy' types to use their Mobilizing in an attempt to compensate for dysfunctional application of their ego functions, only in very rare cases people get out of control so much that they start to rely on their Role function too much.

The difference in social effects between using Mobilizing and Role functions: using your Mobilizing function usually is just frowned upon a bit, resulting in one being corrected without any real harm done. But if you use your Role, the potential for conflict, and sometimes huge conflict, can be great. People persistently using their Role often have big conflicts.

This is what we used to see with Maritsa, at least about some ten years ago: her constant use of over the top and very erratic Ti, which is her role function, that got her into conflict with other forum members, and resulted in lengthy debates, especially with some of the IEEs that were here at the time, including myself.

I hope this makes it clear that there is a rationale for Maritsa's behaviors, and that such behaviors are possible within the framework of her being EII.

Despite everything, I always had and still have a weak spot for Maritsa. To me, she always seemed some sort of Sleeping Beauty, as understood in the mythological sense: a person in an archetypal sleep state, because that person refuses to leave the child-state and refuses to become an emotionally mature adult. I hope she is doing better these days, now that she's married and has become a mother.
    A lot of backshots thrown here plus she isn’t even gone I think I see her here from time to time.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    shes way too hysterical for EII imo
    This sort of thinking seems kind of shallow concerning someone's type imo

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    This sort of thinking seems kind of shallow concerning someone's type imo
    well give me your reasons then

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I slightly see why people might say Fe lead but no lol, EII imo. Being unnecessarily “hysterical” or rather I think people mean pushing back in an unconstrained unaccounted for way from time to time when things get out of hand is easily explained by Se polr, and Se polr would fit that more than Se HA.

Se HA would do it in a way that matches the reality and situation more and has more weight to it.

Ps I don’t really get how people develop issues with Maritsa lol.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post

Ps I don’t really get how people develop issues with Maritsa lol.
    Same. I was thinking today about ethicals who tend to be self righteous so I think that's the answer here too.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok must admit I am at times lost or overwhelmed by all the information given out here so forgive me for ignoring any side tangents from others on this page who might need extra input. I don’t remember if anything I’m saying is warranted because I’m pretty blazed at the moment. yes marijuana. anywho,

ive decided to type the active posters in here yet again and might try to break down reasons for the typings + would prefer reciprocated typings for me in this process . yea I’m just fluffing up a lot of extra dialogue here, appreciate my effort as I’m sitting down in my underwear typing this with two heavily bandaged thumbs that are bandaged because of burns (would probably better be explained how they were burned in a separate post/saga ) so I’m using my other digits

Tommy - SLI ~ malaise energy topped with unflinching bluntness; typical breed of xLI, Si>Ni

sbbds - SLE ~ I feel like this video radiates her energy well even though she’s not a sassy black woman with fox ears & tail (though I will give it to you that you’re a sassy Asian woman ):

its essentially a playful dirtiness that comes from SLEs

thegreenfaerie - Delta NF ~ you remind me of the goth girl from Beetlejuice, I believe her name was Lydia? played by none other than the Winona Ryder herself living in the shadows, though I’m sure the term ‘manipulating the shadows’ would be more appealing to you

Number 9 Large - Beta ST ~ I think SLE but the Ti subtype must be strong because I’ve seen LSI/Ne PoLR structures in his posts; another problem is many people are ambiverts and ambiversion can blur the lines and create a flexible temperament that can fit different kinds of temperaments when they are needed; sort of mimicking being dynamic and a perceiving type at the same time though pretty much any type can be ambivert though some are more likely than others ex. ENxps/Ne base often call themselves ambiverts

consentingadult - IEE ~ reminiscent of Raver (we miss you!) but with more of an edge; well equipped for a debate class

Chakram - LSI ~ gives me images of the video game Fallout: New Vegas, like the Mojave desert and soldiers and I “type” that game LSI

Uncle Ave - LIE ~ very similar flavor in communication to other established LIEs on this site, you see that 4D Ne funneled through Te & Ni

xerxe - ILE ~ faceless hacker network vibes; see: Anonymous

flames - 4D Fe ~ is spiritually represented in this video:

you may request more typings any time
    Last edited by flames; 08-02-2020 at 10:38 PM. Reason: eeeeeee
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a wonderful compliment @flames Thank you : )

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    sbbds - SLE ~ I feel like this video radiates her energy well
    Lol instead of fried chicken I’ll pull fortune cookies from down there, except they’ll always be wrong because 1D Ni

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrolyV2 View Post
    A lot of backshots thrown here plus she isn’t even gone I think I see her here from time to time.
    Not at all, I was always very candid with Maritsa and told her exactly what I thought about her. Who the fuck are you anyway?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unless you were here going through relations with Maritsa all of those years ago you will have no idea and one cannot really put it into words except to say she was the aggressor, speaking in capitals, attempting to turn the younger members in her favour against those she had it in for, using personal info as her own, messaging sex questions and unrelenting in her revenge like tactics/pursuit.

It seemed whatever thread I posted in she was then there, over and over and over. Constantly naming me SEE.
    I totally agree that we are not the same type.
    Just check out my signature in regards to EII experience and now you know who it is referring to.

And yes the worst was likely to be between her and I and I ‘own’ my part in what occurred. I’m admitting it here and from memory have apologised for my part. I’m also in this post attempting some sort of support for those others who went through it.

I think nearly everything which occurred has been removed in various ways.

She was banned at one stage for her behaviour with me.

We now rarely if ever interact but I must say she has changed her ways here on the forum.

I wish her nothing but the best.

*Adding in that Maritsa typed me in the end the same type as her mother whom she thought was ILI. Perhaps supervision could describe our past relationship though she obviously thought benefit relations. Now however I think look-a-like is also a possibility though until one meets another in person how can one be sure.
    *Adding in link:
    Post #81
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1107784
    Last edited by Hays; 08-06-2020 at 03:32 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hays View Post
    Unless you were here going through relations with Maritsa all of those years ago you will have no idea and one cannot really put it into words except to say she was the aggressor, speaking in capitals, attempting to turn the younger members in her favour against those she had it in for, using personal info as her own, messaging sex questions and unrelenting in her revenge like tactics/pursuit.
    Sorry but if you have to include the bolded lol, immediately your impressions of what is considered real aggression can’t be taken seriously.

It’s just an online forum. Click ignore.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry but if you have to include the bolded lol, immediately your impressions of what is considered real aggression can’t be taken seriously.

It’s just an online forum. Click ignore.
    Were you there...

If you were you might have just viewed her capitals humorously thinking ‘What the heck’ as often we did. It was however like seeing a little kid perform tantrums aimed at people.

Ignore was clicked and she carried on behind the scenes.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Were you there...

If you were you might have just viewed her capitals humorously thinking What the heck as often we did. It was however like seeing a little kid perform tantrums.
    And is a little kid performing tantrums an aggressor or an infantile? Caps lock e-screaming is not being an “aggressor” lol.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And is a little kid performing tantrums an aggressor or an infantile? Caps lock e-screaming is not being an “aggressor” lol.
    Look I’m too busy this morning to continue on here.

I’m not addressing which type Maritsa is.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ignore was clicked and she carried on behind the scenes.
    Wow she must’ve been hard to ignore then! All-powerful and chaotic Maritsa.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look I’m too busy this morning to continue on here.

I’m not addressing which type Maritsa is.
    But not too busy to write that long post up there first and give a shit about some random troll internet mom from your past lol

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But not too busy to write that long post up there first and give a shit about some random troll internet mom from your past lol
    What’s your problem, like I said all good now and I wish her nothing but the best.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What’s your problem, like I said all good now and I wish her nothing but the best.
    I just had an opinion on your other stupid thoughts. It’s a forum.

Also you just edited your post over 40 minutes after you first made it lol so obviously you do have time.