Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No type fits me ! help me find my type !

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Vortical synthetic cognition, valued Ti, valued Fe, valued Ne, valued Si, Ignoring Fi, Role Te, etc.
    What about EIE and IEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danali View Post
    What about EIE and IEE
    I wouldn't be inclined to think either.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where has the sexy girl gone? Come on!

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    I fully agree. Jung's whole point with personality types was that you can both be a completely normal person, and yet be very different from someone else who is also a completely normal person.
    Indeed. But the knowledge can change a man. That much is (super) obvious, so...

It won't change anyone so an ESTJ becomes an ESFP, but it can influence enough change that the weakest link flips over or becomes unstable(say in an EnTP, n either becomes an s or, more likely, becomes an x and thus reverts to flipping between n and s).

To discard this notion and possibility is foolish.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

As to no surprise don't understand Si. My understandings is that Si is about preserving their internal state, have a good awareness of what's happening to your body and doing your best to create the most internal and external comfort. Am I wrong ?
    You are right
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    You are right
    What type do you think I could be ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What type do you think I could be ?
    SEE or IEI
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol what type do you think i could be ?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Sol what type do you think i could be ?
    Make videointerview.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your avatars are disgustingly Se - plus you seem to change them every 20 minutes. I think that supports my hypothesis

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see that avatars Hershey's kisses lol

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your avatars are disgustingly Se - plus you seem to change them every 20 minutes. I think that supports my hypothesis
    Lol, what's your hypothesis ?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your avatars are in the realm of flashy and bit tasteless... Se alert. I have seen this side even in very mildly behaving LSIs.

Are those from Eurovision song contest? ( just google it if you don't know what it is).
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 05-30-2016 at 02:09 AM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    Your avatars are in the realm of flashy and bit tasteless... Se alert. I have seen this side even in very mildly behaving LSIs.

Are those from Eurovision song contest? ( just google it if you don't know what it is).
    That's an insult, my avatars actually look physically attractive , therefore my avatars will never be from Eurovision.

Are you saying I'm an LSI ?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I told you, EIE

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

from a quick glance i got an impression of SEE

i couldn't read what you wrote. too long.

TIM
    Ni-ENTj 8w9 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I can help you, Danali. I've never come across a person so intricate and nuanced.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE impression

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stick around on the forum for a while. Make some posts and talk to people on shout box. This will allow people to begin forming ideas about who you are.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Socionics-Test Have you taken any tests? That may be more helpful than having people type you based on only the information you have provided.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oldwhiskey View Post
    I don't think I can help you, Danali. I've never come across a person so intricate and nuanced.
    Really ? That's a compliment

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are the differences between EIE, IEI and SEE ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What are the differences between EIE, IEI and SEE ?
    I will let you know when I get home
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can compare EIE and IEI now.

Posture/looks

EIE have straight back, elegant and royal posture, wear suitable accessories with clothing, is thin
    IEI have rounded shoulders, feminine, dress stylishly, has a fragile looking body, is thin, sensitive (will demonstrate sad emotions when others do things that hurt their feeling),

Personality

EIE spend hours talking on the phone get externally distracted, don't care for their health and doesn't pay attention to other's health, charming, many emotions HELP ME!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA. They restrain these emotions to the public so they look like they don't have them. Keeps her feeling under control;
    IEI can snatch other people's time for themselves, into pranks, devotes time for raising kids, may not always keep outward manifestations of feelings under control, changeable unlike EIE who does not have contrary stubbornness.

Both are open to new acquaintances. Can forsee unfolding of events. Both are charming and know how to cheer someone up.

IEI not good with money, can spoil a person's mood by exaggerate elongated rants about their current circumstance and their current events like "I feel like suicide, maybe it's what I deed to do, I just don't feel like living" imagine this going on for quite sometime in a static state people begin to rush to their help.

Both have a thin figure. Both are flirtatious.

Differences in the EIE and IEI

EIE had no contrary stubbornness unlike IEI who can argue against a plan, delay plans, get into an emotional frenzy, seem out of sorts and weak willed and prostrate themselves as to avoid action.

EIE is Ej temperament therefore though emotional and wild in a sense will have a controlled and refrained appearance.

What do they need in a partner

EIE a strong person with strong will who does all the housework, micromanages the kids and their activities (applies for their college entrance, their loans, pays the bills cooks and even cleans) so what she does is cheer him up (encourages him to keep going). He also pays attention to her health. Example "my back hurts " she orders him "advil, tylenol, cold compress, elevate legs while sleeping" LSI offers solutions in a concise manner.

IEI too needs a strong willed, energetic and active person, due to weak will will need the partner to awake at night to take care of the kids, leaving her asleep. SLE knows how to cook a healthful and beautiful meal as well as take the family out to tasty food so IEI will not have to exert themselves in the sensory scene.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-01-2016 at 01:39 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE don't have fragile and thin bodies. They have sensate appearance, thicker bone structure, they are energetic
    They like to joke, laughs in a friendly manner and likes to make friendly friends with acquaintances, is open and talkative. She also dresses well, they are lively, social, into entertaining activities with others. They have strong will which means they can force themselves to do things as in make themselves go get an education, make themselves look for new jobs (often constantly, mostly because they are monetarily driven - this is part of being realistic). They like prestige wanting to be the best; very confident. They realize just what is in with others "girls like a built guy" "I have pimples, no one likes a fat person, I'm fat that's why they won't give me the job."

They are social and entertaining, being good hosts. Her territory is realized with them and sometimes they can mindlessly expand territory and force as in leaving things on or around someone else's space, moving objects because they don't necessarily observe order in their environment, or reaching for things too quickly and abruptly and thus breaking objects. But nevertheless they realize their territory "my house" and sometimes will take measures in kicking people out if they don't want them in their space.

She spreads her feathers out as to get notices, will come and hug people randomly and try to be the center of attention or she may appear shy only to slowly influence and expand her territory of influence. Usually does not have excess emotions because she's just active and wants to get the job done but can smile and cry when she's upset.

In a mate looks for serious, quiet, has his or her own style. They must be pragmatic, have an encyclopaedic knowledge @Subteigh in most different areas, who, moreover, is capable of forecasting events, is the kind of person who will be appealing to this girl.

SEE are lively and resourceful. They are optimistic, but at the same time relate to everything with a good dose of skepticism. This must be true of Se all Se ego types because of the lack of Ne. The trees and the forest. @Eliza Thomason

Although SEE cook a nice meal (my father is one I should know) they don't like to spend all their time behind the stove, they like to go out and about so they do their chores quickly (if at all), but conscientiously, without getting stuck on them, without going deeply into detail, and without being taken into excesses. She tries to limit housework to its bare minimum (not out of weak will as in exhaustion but because other things can take a priority). Thus she needs help with someone who can manage time and events in time. She's very generous with her time and overextends herself on responsibilities at work, with friends, and can be too much of a caterer to other's needs and thus can get into exhaustion of overextension and getting things done on time.

She's full of bright emotions, laughter, humor, this isn't the same as Fe base types like EIE and IEI. For those two types its a tool a constant and plus both of them have weak will where SEE can force themselves to do things.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-01-2016 at 02:07 AM.
    -

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

SEE don't have fragile and thin bodies. They have sensate appearance, thicker bone structure, they are energetic
    They like to joke, laughs in a friendly manner and likes to make friendly friends with acquaintances, is open and talkative. She also dresses well, they are lively, social, into entertaining activities with others. They have strong will which means they can force themselves to do things as in make themselves go get an education, make themselves look for new jobs (often constantly, mostly because they are monetarily driven - this is part of being realistic). They like prestige wanting to be the best; very confident. They realize just what is in with others "girls like a built guy" "I have pimples, no one likes a fat person, I'm fat that's why they won't give me the job."

They are social and entertaining, being good hosts. Her territory is realized with them and sometimes they can mindlessly expand territory and force as in leaving things on or around someone else's space, moving objects because they don't necessarily observe order in their environment, or reaching for things too quickly and abruptly and thus breaking objects. But nevertheless they realize their territory "my house" and sometimes will take measures in kicking people out if they don't want them in their space.

She spreads her feathers out as to get notices, will come and hug people randomly and try to be the center of attention or she may appear shy only to slowly influence and expand her territory of influence. Usually does not have excess emotions because she's just active and wants to get the job done but can smile and cry when she's upset.

In a mate looks for serious, quiet, has his or her own style. They must be pragmatic, have an encyclopaedic knowledge @Subteigh in most different areas, who, moreover, is capable of forecasting events, is the kind of person who will be appealing to this girl.

SEE are lively and resourceful. They are optimistic, but at the same time relate to everything with a good dose of skepticism. This must be true of Se all Se ego types because of the lack of Ne. The trees and the forest. @Eliza Thomason

Although SEE cook a nice meal (my father is one I should know) they don't like to spend all their time behind the stove, they like to go out and about so they do their chores quickly (if at all), but conscientiously, without getting stuck on them, without going deeply into detail, and without being taken into excesses. She tries to limit housework to its bare minimum (not out of weak will as in exhaustion but because other things can take a priority). Thus she needs help with someone who can manage time and events in time. She's very generous with her time and overextends herself on responsibilities at work, with friends, and can be too much of a caterer to other's needs and thus can get into exhaustion of overextension and getting things done on time.

She's full of bright emotions, laughter, humor, this isn't the same as Fe base types like EIE and IEI. For those two types its a tool a constant and plus both of them have weak will where SEE can force themselves to do things.
    @Maritsa if you bait @Subteigh into type talk again, changing his type I'll never speak to you again. @Subteigh has been a faithful, kind and true friend to me and you have not built that close friendship with me. I will support my friend. I don't need to have many friends or people who like me and I don't need to have that in you as you are not demonstrating good will. I just see a immature woman acting like scored a B**** who has no use of her Ne. I'm not like @Subteigh, trying to get along with everyone. I know the value of my relationships and I have no problem cutting people out or cutting relationship where I don't sense good will and kindness
    Last edited by Not A Communist Shill; 06-01-2016 at 05:38 PM.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Martisa, that was so good ! That narrowed it down a lot, thank you

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Martisa, that was so good ! That narrowed it down a lot, thank you
    you're welcome
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what are the differences between EIE and IEE

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I told you, EIE
    This in itself screams 1D Ti to me. Nobody but a 1D Ti person could've made this glaring oversight, in my opinion. It also smells like 1D Si polr behaviour.

That means IEE, EIE, SEE, or ESE. I'm sort of feeling.... EIE as well. I'm getting an Se valuing vibe (color coding text, yet it wasn't visually harmonious; sexy avatar, yet relatively meaningless), and at the same time, no Ni dual-seeking. Annoying title with exclamation marks, stating an impossible circumstance, while being victim-like and asking for help. EIE final.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    This in itself screams 1D Ti to me. Nobody but a 1D Ti person could've made this glaring oversight, in my opinion. It also smells like 1D Si polr behaviour.

That means IEE, EIE, SEE, or ESE. I'm sort of feeling.... EIE as well. I'm getting an Se valuing vibe (color coding text, yet it wasn't visually harmonious; sexy avatar, yet relatively meaningless), and at the same time, no Ni dual-seeking. Annoying title with exclamation marks, stating an impossible circumstance, while being victim-like and asking for help. EIE final.
    A little exaggerated, but many good points. EIEs' Ti seeking is often expressed as "help meee I'm so confused!" Cue the LSI who tells you how things are

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Main: values, J/P

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ah you are really making me work for it

I'll post that when I get home
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can compare EIE and IEI now.

Posture/looks

EIE have straight back, elegant and royal posture, wear suitable accessories with clothing, is thin
    IEI have rounded shoulders, feminine, dress stylishly, has a fragile looking body, is thin, sensitive (will demonstrate sad emotions when others do things that hurt their feeling),

Personality

EIE spend hours talking on the phone get externally distracted, don't care for their health and doesn't pay attention to other's health, charming, many emotions HELP ME!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA. They restrain these emotions to the public so they look like they don't have them. Keeps her feeling under control;
    IEI can snatch other people's time for themselves, into pranks, devotes time for raising kids, may not always keep outward manifestations of feelings under control, changeable unlike EIE who does not have contrary stubbornness.

Both are open to new acquaintances. Can forsee unfolding of events. Both are charming and know how to cheer someone up.

IEI not good with money, can spoil a person's mood by exaggerate elongated rants about their current circumstance and their current events like "I feel like suicide, maybe it's what I deed to do, I just don't feel like living" imagine this going on for quite sometime in a static state people begin to rush to their help.

Both have a thin figure. Both are flirtatious.

Differences in the EIE and IEI

EIE had no contrary stubbornness unlike IEI who can argue against a plan, delay plans, get into an emotional frenzy, seem out of sorts and weak willed and prostrate themselves as to avoid action.

EIE is Ej temperament therefore though emotional and wild in a sense will have a controlled and refrained appearance.

What do they need in a partner

EIE a strong person with strong will who does all the housework, micromanages the kids and their activities (applies for their college entrance, their loans, pays the bills cooks and even cleans) so what she does is cheer him up (encourages him to keep going). He also pays attention to her health. Example "my back hurts " she orders him "advil, tylenol, cold compress, elevate legs while sleeping" LSI offers solutions in a concise manner.

IEI too needs a strong willed, energetic and active person, due to weak will will need the partner to awake at night to take care of the kids, leaving her asleep. SLE knows how to cook a healthful and beautiful meal as well as take the family out to tasty food so IEI will not have to exert themselves in the sensory scene.
    I'm quoting my own post so that I don't rewrite it.

So where EIE have a graceful form, IEE don't. They are poorly coordinated (NOT clumsy necessaly). Their stance is not straight.
    IEE are calm on the outside may look like EIE when EIE restrained their emotions (conflicts misread this).

EIE dress appropriately and tirelessly. IEE dress awkwardly, ridiculously.

Dedication to kids and family: EIE limit their care and IEE loves to feel necessary to others wants to spend all her time bringing up the kids

Self care: EIE ignore health and IEE get into all kinds of health related improvements

IEE ready to show moral support. Will send someone she senses is down tools to help them feel better. Books, notes. Moral support. EIE no.

The LSI takes care of health matters for EIE. IEE can give new ideas on health wanting to be with a calm inactive (limited active) partner.

IEE connect to people spiritual to build relationships "do you believe in God?" And IEE can Intuitively know the value of a relationship. They can see a person's type fast, can figure out if the relationship has potential,
    -

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just read some Jung.

He pwns asses

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Just read some Jung.

He pwns asses
    You pwn way more, to be quite honest.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maritsa dear thank you so much. that's cleared a lot up ... don't be upset but could you do a description like the SEE one for EIE and IEE

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post

LOL, i wasn't sure ! What if he changed his hypothesis ? And don't come for my colour coding and avatar, they look amazing.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Maritsa dear thank you so much. that's cleared a lot up ... don't be upset but could you do a description like the SEE one for EIE and IEE
    I'm running out of energy lol
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm running out of energy lol
    Think about the pay off... you wont have to seen me in the "what's my type ?" section again (maybe)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Think about the pay off... you wont have to seen me in the "what's my type ?" section again (maybe)
    Lol maybe after I eat, take some Si time by relaxing on a comfortable couch and listening to something mellow yellow
    -

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast