Thread: Another video no one asked for

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Another video no one asked for

Hey guys,

Previously, I've answered a questionnaire and made a video, and it seems that the latter made the majority of people go for SLI typing. I wasn't really satisfied by how the video turned out to be, as I took many unecessary pauses and my body language and voice tone were significantly more restrained than usual (I was a bit tired and not really used to the camera). So, I've decided to make a shorter video where I talk about traits that other people in my environement and I would consider as very descriptive of me.

To clarify, I'm not trying to reject the SLI typing in the slightest, I just wanted to share a video that portrays a more "comfortable" version of myself, and talk about how I'm perceived by others, hoping that it'll lead to a more correct typing.
    Here's the video :

For anyone interested, the written questionnaire answers and the previous video questionnaire are in these links :

-Written questionnaire : https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...97#post1324497
    -Video questionnaire thread : https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...confused-dude!

EDIT : I apologize for the triple post, I have no idea what the hell happened.
    Last edited by Hamouchou; 04-10-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

You strike me as introverted. Your energy levels are lower, your body language is rather static (typical of Ij), and voice tones are softer. You are not energetically nor emotionally too expressive.
    (I talk about those aspects in this video, according to those criteria I would assess you as introverted.)

You remind me of xSI people I have known.

Your facial expressions are restrained in a way that is common for Fe Ignoring (and admittedly Fe PoLR and some Fe seeking) individuals.

Your focus on productivity, hard-working, "usefulness criteria", empiricism seems like Te valuing.
    "Not wanting to waste time" is a typical focus of Gamma especially, valuing Ni and Te.

You don't seem as scattered and soft as INFx, so ESI would make more sense.

I would rule out ILI as well, you seem to have stronger physical presence and awareness than one. (And your point about not being "chill" is also more typical of weaker Ni/stronger Se, and unlikely Si lead.) And what you are talking about is more "direct" and literal.

You are talking about what you want to be or do, in a Te-valuing manner, but you are not actually embodying it or doing it like a Te lead or creative would.
    It is all hypothetical in some sense, and that is more typical of Ethical ("boosted") Te valuing types. I get the impression you are striving to be more like a Te ego type, but it is not what you are naturally.

At first glance, I thought you could be LSI, but the video made me lean towards ESI.
    Because of the LSI resemblance and your more aware grasp of Te, I would say ESI-Se is a good possibility. ESI-Se individuals are often mistyped as xSTx.

One could say that you are not doing a lot of "Fi stuff" in that video, but in the very beginning you negatively assess your past content and videos, which is in some way an Fi judgment.
    Your focus on "life philosophy" is like a mix of Ni and Fi valuing. Your goal setting attitude is like a mix of Se and Te valuing. Wanting to push yourself and coming across as somewhat aggressive to some people is more characteristic of good Se (at least "boosted" 2D) as well.

All in all, I'd say ESI > LSI based on this video.
    I suppose SLI is not a bad alternative typing, it's possible.
    Generally I find it hard to see you as an extrovert in this video.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 04-10-2019 at 03:22 PM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE SLI
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olimpia

You are talking about what you want to be or do, in a Te-valuing manner, but you are not actually embodying it or doing it like a Te lead would.
    It is all hypothetical in some sense, and that is more typical of Ethical ("boosted") Te valuing types. I get the impression you are striving to be more like a Te ego type, but it is not what you are naturally.
    That's what I thought as well. It does seem like a conscious decision and/or one that's due to my environment. But really, I "aspire" to be many things when I see such traits in other people. It's not only productivity, but also assertiveness, confrontation, looks etc... It's a general theme in my life. I'm not sure if it can be connected to functions, enneagram (I'm fairly certain that 6 is in my tritype) or simply low self esteem.

Your focus on "life philosophy" is like a mix of Ni and Fi valuing. Your goal setting attitude is like a mix of Se and Te valuing. Wanting to push yourself and coming across as somewhat aggressive to some people is more characteristic of good Se (at least "boosted" 2D) as well.
    The only reason why I used the "life philosophy" thing is because I felt like it'd be a good thing to mention where my mind is currently focused on for a typing video. I'm not really that focused on such concepts at all or take them highly into account to guide my life decisions. My goal-definition process is more short-term and is strongly influenced by comparaisons with other people.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on VI alone, I'd say somewhere in the spectrum of a somewhat more introverted IEE or a somewhat more extravert EII. But then, after hearing some statements, it seems pretty obvious that you have a heavy focus on your Mobilizing function, which is Te. I therefore conclude you must be IEE.

You might also gaining some more understanding about yourself by reading about Theodore Millon's EET pattern, the so called Ebullient Personality, which has less healthy extremes in the Exhuberant and Turbulent personalities, the latter being the personality disorder variant of this pattern. Unfortunately, the EET pattern is a fairly new addition to Millon's theory of personality psychology, so there is not a lot of literature available yet:

https://www.millonpersonality.com/th.../turbulent.htm

I also invite you to read some articles in my blog, not just for the content, but to see how it resonates with you:

http://mavericksocionics.blogspot.com
    Last edited by consentingadult; 04-10-2019 at 11:28 AM.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm the only one on the forum whose opinion matters. The majority of people here stink at typing. They can't even accurately type themselves.

You are clear as day LSI-Ti 9w1 sp/sx.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually like Olimpia's typings, but I can't see how someone claiming to be oriented in one direction, should be the opposite of that direction... I agree that by VI he doesn't strike me as an extrovert, but extro-intro- tim are not the same commonly used terms we use in everyday life to indicate one's character. If we go by functions, a Te can be as shy and introveted, especially when young and with little experience of the world and of his intimate sphere.

I've read the questionnaire, I confirm LSE, you seem to value Ne (different points of view, and intertaining different ideas for the sake of perspective), the kind of people you seem to like would fit well the Fi seeking of an LSE.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In general people, whatever their type, do not explain themselves explicitly very much by their leading function. Their leading function is typically what they do and take for granted.

In the OP video, Te is elaborated all over the place, to the point where it looks like a self-defeating obsession. Therefore definitively NOT Te in the ego block. Just my two cents.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good point.. but that's not how the Model A works, is it? by what you're saying, Te could be demonstrative, the seeking function is unconscious, not much expressed verbally, and definitely less than the base anyway... the mobilizing, hmm, yes, I've read many people can aspire to rule their mobilizing.. but I've just never seen such a scheduled IEE before... he could well be an expection, sure.

who knows.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    good point.. but that's not how the Model A works, is it? by what you're saying, Te could be demonstrative, the seeking function is unconscious, not much expressed verbally, and definitely less than the base anyway... the mobilizing, hmm, yes, I've read many people can aspire to rule their mobilizing.. but I've just never seen such a scheduled IEE before... he could well be an expection, sure.

who knows.
    "Demonstrative" in which social context? The OP is alone in his room with a webcam. The Demonstrative function is always used, if used, in a social context.

As to "scheduled", I've been like that when I was younger, I did all kinds of self-enhancement things. Such perfectionism wasn't abnormal in the Eighties. but now in 2019, on a sociological level, we have a lot more kids who seem to think they already are great (I'm generalizing to the absurd, of course, but in comparison there is a big difference today's adolescent culture and the one of the Eighties). The OP might be an exception to that 'rule', and there is indeed sociological research that shows in some subcultural groups, attitudes of 'unrelenting standards' are pretty common.

One thing every Socionics enthusiast must master, is how the Mobilizing function manifest itself. Each one of us has to construct concepts of the Mobilizing from the perspective of their own strong Information Elements. Start with Expat's The Pathetic Hidden Agenda post, which is imho the best start for understanding the Mobilizing Function.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, I don't think the demon is used in social contexts so much, more so in privata, like the privacy of your room... aha. I make fun of Ni, when it occurs in public, in private I'm like Ni, my dearest baby <3 kekeke

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    no, I don't think the demon is used in social contexts so much, more so in privata, like the privacy of your room... aha. I make fun of Ni, when it occurs in public, in private I'm like Ni, my dearest baby <3 kekeke
    Not to sidetrack this thread, but the LSE's Mobilizing is Ne. When they use it, there is a great likelyhood of getting into Ni-violations, which is why it is their PoLR. The EII formost application of Ni is to prevent such errors being made by LSEs, or to correct them.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The SLI mistyping results from a classic confusion between Si and type 9. Read carefully:

Si similarly got railroaded by those working inside the one dimensional, one typology closed universe....there it got conflated into type nine. Avoidance of allowing situations to disturb one's mental tranquility is pure enneagram nine. R & H calls it the nine's inner sanctum. That's not to say the nine does not avoid such situations....the SLE-Se 9w1 so/sp can be quite brutal, but that its more nines negate the impact of their actions through the defense mechanism known as isolation. They disassociate...it allows them to be aggressive without really having to experience the impact of that aggression. The inner sanctum never gets touched. In attributing type nine to Si/SEI, socionists began invading the domain of behavior and personality. They couldn't just stick to socionics as cognition even though that was the crux of the theory. Think about it. Avoidance is behaviorally-related rather than cognition-type related...because the crux is 'to avoid', to avoid disturbing situations. To avoid is a behavior, so, thus, does not infer any particular cognition and has no significance socionically. People will vastly different styles of cognition can engage in avoidance. Yet, this was the direction Si and moreso SEI ended up becoming taken in.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...62#post1328262

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamouchou View Post
    @Olimpia

That's what I thought as well. It does seem like a conscious decision and/or one that's due to my environment. But really, I "aspire" to be many things when I see such traits in other people. It's not only productivity, but also assertiveness, confrontation, looks etc... It's a general theme in my life. I'm not sure if it can be connected to functions, enneagram (I'm fairly certain that 6 is in my tritype) or simply low self esteem.
    And that is exactly why I find it more likely you are an Ethical that values Te, opposed to actually Te ego... Because you don't need to "aspire" to something you already are. You just are. "Aspiring" is about getting to a certain place, or acquiring something, that you don't already possess.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys,

Previously, I've answered a questionnaire and made a video, and it seems that the latter made the majority of people go for SLI typing. I wasn't really satisfied by how the video turned out to be, as I took many unecessary pauses and my body language and voice tone were significantly more restrained than usual (I was a bit tired and not really used to the camera). So, I've decided to make a shorter video where I talk about traits that other people in my environement and I would consider as very descriptive of me.

To clarify, I'm not trying to reject the SLI typing in the slightest, I just wanted to share a video that portrays a more "comfortable" version of myself, and talk about how I'm perceived by others, hoping that it'll lead to a more correct typing.
    Here's the video :

For anyone interested, the written questionnaire answers and the previous video questionnaire are in these links :

-Written questionnaire : https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...97#post1324497
    -Video questionnaire thread : https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...confused-dude!

EDIT : I apologize for the triple post, I have no idea what the hell happened.
    Those first two paragraphs are so Fi. I might’ve written them myself haha. I haven’t had a chance to look at your questionnaire or video yet but I’ll guess your type when I do. :-)

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    I'm the only one on the forum whose opinion matters. The majority of people here stink at typing. They can't even accurately type themselves.

You are clear as day LSI-Ti 9w1 sp/sx.
    Um, you’re not infallible at typing. I’ve liked some of your typings but quick question for you: who died and made you King of the Socion?

Actually, I’m honestly curious why you’re this confident in typing people, and online especially where confusion reigns. Care to elaborate on your methods?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uhm. Introverted and sensing seem clear. The rest a bit harder to tell. You should be able to tell if you're IP or IJ, right?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Uhm. Introverted and sensing seem clear. The rest a bit harder to tell. You should be able to tell if you're IP or IJ, right?
    Going with the premise that I'm an ISxx type, I'd say that ISxJ is more likely.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    Those first two paragraphs are so Fi. I might’ve written them myself haha. I haven’t had a chance to look at your questionnaire or video yet but I’ll guess your type when I do. :-)
    So, going to type just based on your video @Hamouchou.

First of all, really good English. What is your first language?

There are some things that really stick out to me.
    1) FI base: There’s a self-judging and overestimating of your weaknesses with a plan for constant “getting better” that is really Fi and probably ESI. I am like this, just really aware of my flaws and naturally comparing myself to others and assessing where I stand, self-judging and always with a plan to improve (i.e. when I get x, y, z, a, b & c done then finally everything will be ok—except the list always gets extended; I think as I’ve matured I’ve realized it’ll be never-ending).

2) SE creative: You do come across as solid, stable, comfortable physically even though you express you’re more insecure internally. You want to always be productive and quell your anxiety (make something/get things done/you find it hard to settle down). My LSI brother is even more like this than I am as an ESI. This leads me to think you have very strong Se.
    You describe yourself as not really in charge but sometimes aggressive.

3) TI role: There is concern about how you presented yourself last time and in your post you were trying to be very clear and detailed and almost repetitive in making sure people understood what you were trying to convey. This strikes me as one aspect of TI role, and it happens to me whenever I feel insecure/aware I’ve been misinterpreted somehow. Your Fi makes you very aware of the intricacies of the difference between how others perceived you last time and how you know yourself to be. You feel unsettled by this, anxious. You then use Ti to try to show you have a very strong intellectual understanding of the situation and how people got their perception of you wrong and how they should instead understand you. This detached kind of use of Ti can make you appear LSI at times.

All that said it’s obvious I think you’re ESI. LSI is possible but it’s just a little bit off because you use Fi pervasively as a base function (you’re so keenly aware of where you stand in relation to others and judge yourself for it), and use Se to respond to your Fi judgments.

Looks-wise you could be ESI or LSI in my opinion. :-)

How do you type yourself?
    Last edited by MrsTortilla; 04-11-2019 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Corrected some tiny syntactic errors.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MrsTortilla

First of all, really good English. What is your first language?
    Arabic.

FI base: There’s a self-judging and overestimating of your weaknesses with a plan for constant “getting better” that is really Fi and probably ESI.
    If that's a main thing that defines Fi base, then I guess so. The thing that makes the idea of having this function as the leading one weird, is that I struggle with its "emotional" aspect. To mention a later point in your post :
    LSI is possible but it’s just a little bit off because you use Fi pervasively as a base function (you’re so keenly aware of where you stand in relation to others and judge yourself for it), and use Se to respond to your Fi judgments.
    Yes, I'm always trying to assess how I am in relation to others when it comes to abilities, looks, lifestyle, status etc... But most of these are "physical components". Isn't the emotional one as important, if not more, in the definition of Fi ? If it's the case, then I can say with certainty that I'm lacking in that regard. I have a really hard time understanding my emotions, and my level of closeness/relationships status with other people.

How do you type yourself?
    Some ST type, either SLI, LSI or LSE.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MrsTortilla

Arabic.

If that's a main thing that defines Fi base, then I guess so. The thing that makes the idea of having this function as the leading one weird, is that I struggle with its "emotional" aspect. To mention a later point in your post :

Yes, I'm always trying to assess how I am in relation to others when it comes to abilities, looks, lifestyle, status etc... But most of these are "physical components". Isn't the emotional one as important, if not more, in the definition of Fi ? If it's the case, then I can say with certainty that I'm lacking in that regard. I have a really hard time understanding my emotions, and my level of closeness/relationships status with other people.

Some ST type, either SLI, LSI or LSE.
    Well, of course it’s possible I’m completely wrong! ;-)

So alternatively maybe all your assessing is coming from a weakness in Fi. You’re not self-assessing/insecure because you understand your relationships with others to a fault; instead it is because it is so difficult for you to understand your emotional relationships. (?)

If that’s the case, you may be LSI! You look xSI to me. Do you identify with the Beta or Delta Quadra more?

PS Your self-typing is more important than anything we say to you on this forum and hopefully you already know that.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MrsTortilla

instead it is because it is so difficult for you to understand your emotional relationships. (?)
    Very unlikely. I say it's more related to low self esteem and ridiculously high standards than anything else. I'm not sure if that can be connected to any function, and I'd even say that the causality is reversed. My "unrelenting standards" and insecurities create this "wall" that makes me feel uncomfortable even among supposedly "close" people. I'm very prone to comparing myself to a person, whether they're close or not, but in an unhealthy, distance-creating way.

If that’s the case, you may be LSI! You look xSI to me. Do you identify with the Beta or Delta Quadra more?
    I feel like I fluctuate between both quadras, but I lean more towards Delta, I guess.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MrsTortilla

Very unlikely. I say it's more related to low self esteem and ridiculously high standards than anything else. I'm not sure if that can be connected to any function, and I'd even say that the causality is reversed. My "unrelenting standards" and insecurities create this "wall" that makes me feel uncomfortable even among supposedly "close" people. I'm very prone to comparing myself to a person, whether they're close or not, but in an unhealthy, distance-creating way.

I feel like I fluctuate between both quadras, but I lean more towards Delta, I guess.
    That's pretty interesting (about you fluctuating between the quadras) especially since they're so opposite. I still lean xSI for you. I do have a lot of experience with a few LSI's and the ones I know have exceptionally high standards for themselves, so it would fit. Your manner/look is hard to picture as Delta from where I'm sitting. But again, I could easily be wrong about you.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only other type I would consider is LSE.

The suggestion that you could be Se creative is absurd.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    The suggestion that you could be Se creative is absurd.
    Why's that ?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why's that ?
    The short answer is: for all the reasons I listed for SLI in the other thread.

You emphasized a lot your "agreeableness" and dislike of conflict. That strongly suggests Si values, Se creative types do not shy away from confrontation, and they aren't likely to call themselves lazy - they're people of action.

There is also the emphasis on pragmatism and productivity (Te) which, while valued by an ESI, is not generally something they verbalize.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You emphasized a lot your "agreeableness" and dislike of conflict. That strongly suggests Si values
    it's about emotions but not physical sensations. about emotional comfort and hence relates mostly to Fi as a value
    then mb related to introvertion and other traits

for example, ESI are Se types and they do not like conflicts

you are surprising much by the usage of the theory

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Isn't the emotional one as important, if not more, in the definition of Fi ? If it's the case, then I can say with certainty that I'm lacking in that regard. I have a really hard time understanding my emotions, and my level of closeness/relationships status with other people.

Nailed the hammer on the nail
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    it's about emotions but not physical sensations. about emotional comfort and hence relates mostly to Fi as a value
    then mb related to introvertion and other traits

for example, ESI are Se types and they do not like conflicts

you are surprising much by the usage of the theory
    ESIs are not conflict averse.

Augusta describes Se as the "ability to make use of his willpower or position and exercise his will in opposition to others"

Exercising your will in opposition to others = conflict.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESIs are not conflict averse.

Augusta describes Se as the "ability to make use of his willpower or position and exercise his will in opposition to others"

Exercising your will in opposition to others = conflict.
    Exercising ones will on others is not aggression. It is pushing people by means of many tactics as to get them to do what you want them to do.

Never in my life has my ESI aunt hit anyone. NEVER

MrsTortilla be honest now are you going around hitting people? Lol
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You are LSE
    -

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Exercising ones will on others is not aggression. It is pushing people by means of many tactics as to get them to do what you want them to do.

Never in my life has my ESI aunt hit anyone. NEVER

MrsTortilla be honest now are you going around hitting people? Lol
    I would sometimes hit someone back after they hit me (I did this once). But mostly I’m averse to getting into violent conflict, yeah. I’m terrified of serial killers...

My SLI mom hitchhiked as a teen and was once almost abducted by a possible killer who said, “I’m sorry but I’m afraid I can never let you go.” My mom actually grabbed his wheel and crashed his car into some railings and took the chance to run away. I’m worried I wouldn’t be so brave in such a situation. But I will verbally defend myself every time.....

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Hamouchou the more I think about it, especially knowing you identify mostly with Delta, I can see LSE or SLI. Here’s a question that could rule out SLI. Are you intensely sensitive to every physical discomfort in the world?? Like whether it is too hot, too cold, minor smells bother you, etc. etc.? If not I’d consider LSE>SLI.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    @Hamouchou the more I think about it, especially knowing you identify mostly with Delta, I can see LSE or SLI. Here’s a question that could rule out SLI. Are you intensely sensitive to every physical discomfort in the world?? Like whether it is too hot, too cold, minor smells bother you, etc. etc.? If not I’d consider LSE>SLI.
    Well I am sensitive to stimuli and would say that I'm very prone to "listening" too much to my body (to a level of paranoia at times). I don't value comfort that much (despite being sensitive more than the average person) , I see it as a recipe for stagnation.