Page 155 of 199 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,200 of 7937

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    try a video, we'll get our top type-detectives (certificate not required) working on it before you can say 'Gulenko'
    I did one short video once some time ago and got typed mostly ILI & EIE, I meant by post history (as a lot of users do) but don't take what I said too seriously I was just joking
    Last edited by RBRS; 10-03-2022 at 10:52 PM.
    If I'm not answering you, I'm either procrastinating a response, or I've judged the conversation as fruitless/already settled prior to the debate for me.

Plausible types; INxP>INxj>ENxp>ENxj

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    I wanna get typed by ppl but I'm a nobody here lol
    i would prolly try to type u but have deleted everything
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

those who write descriptions are not necessarily right about their claims about types, especially when their claims go against common sense (ESIs being described as commonly having abilities in a weak function, for example) and the basics of the system
    going by what you said, they have perhaps mistyped some not-ESIs into ESI, thus getting the impression that an ethical type often is Te ''bookish'' - ESI is certainly often interested in factual knowledge, correct logical procedure and erudition (acitivities related to the superid functions are often interesting, inspiring and pleasant), but they hardly often excel there - it's like saying that SLI often are quite perceptive and innovative when it comes to new, interesting and novel prospects and ideas; they can be (usually limited to more specific activities where there is particular natural inclination, interest and practice), but it is certainly much less likely and can be considered an atypical trait
    introversion is probably also a factor in *general* bookishness, however, so you'd probably find more *generally* bookish ESIs than ESE, SEE
    That's nice.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try a video, we'll get our top type-detectives (certificate not required) working on it before you can say 'Gulenko'
    If I ever do a video again I'd rather send it through PM to someone interested instead of posting it here
    If I'm not answering you, I'm either procrastinating a response, or I've judged the conversation as fruitless/already settled prior to the debate for me.

Plausible types; INxP>INxj>ENxp>ENxj

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@get R
    i really think you should consider SEI for your type, but without a video i'm not sure
    you're clearly confident in ethical judgments and humanitarian matters and frequently discuss such things, your language is usually peppered with smileys and emotional exclamations, and is in general emotionally charged - this is more like a Fe type. you're not particularly avoidant of emotional conflict, but confidently and publicly judge the ethical value of the actions or posts of others, which also speaks for Fe. furthermore, you rarely argue logically, but make claims about the theory without perceived rhyme or reason (conflict-avoidance being NTR, for example). LSI is in contrast one of the most pedantic types, and usually explain their logic particularly tediously.

meanwhile, that you're a sensor is more probable: you write simply, without particular abstraction or imagination. also, there was a thread where a joke was made about disliking minorities, where you apparently did not get the joke in the context of the thread and took it seriously - this also speaks for sensing, as they more often have trouble with understanding the implications or context of a situation than intuitives. you do not talk with much innuendo, nuance or wit. i'm comparing you with, for example, the more bizarre and humorous posts of @two

you abruptly change opinions about your own type, and change flairs, nicknames often - irrationals are more likely to do this. also, despite your emotional confidence and intensity, i do not perceive you as particularly open or assertive like an extravert.

the judgment of SEI is tentative and made purely from observing your posts. this is posted here not only to help you, but because this kind of reasoning is useful to narrow down types of yourself and others, and especially ethicals need assistance in this area. if you are uncomfortable with the discussion of your type in public i will be glad to help through PMs.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you abruptly change opinions about your own type, and change flairs, nicknames often
    Isn't that more Dynamic thing ?
    I remember reading that dynamic types usually change things around them a lot

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@get R
    i really think you should consider SEI for your type, but without a video i'm not sure
    you're clearly confident in ethical judgments and humanitarian matters and frequently discuss such things, your language is usually peppered with smileys and emotional exclamations, and is in general emotionally charged - this is more like a Fe type. you're not particularly avoidant of emotional conflict, but confidently and publicly judge the ethical value of the actions or posts of others, which also speaks for Fe. furthermore, you rarely argue logically, but make claims about the theory without perceived rhyme or reason (conflict-avoidance being NTR, for example). LSI is in contrast one of the most pedantic types, and usually explain their logic particularly tediously.

meanwhile, that you're a sensor is more probable: you write simply, without particular abstraction or imagination. also, there was a thread where a joke was made about disliking minorities, where you apparently did not get the joke in the context of the thread and took it seriously - this also speaks for sensing, as they more often have trouble with understanding the implications or context of a situation than intuitives. you do not talk with much innuendo, nuance or wit. i'm comparing you with, for example, the more bizarre and humorous posts of @two

you abruptly change opinions about your own type, and change flairs, nicknames often - irrationals are more likely to do this. also, despite your emotional confidence and intensity, i do not perceive you as particularly open or assertive like an extravert.

the judgment of SEI is tentative and made purely from observing your posts. this is posted here not only to help you, but because this kind of reasoning is useful to narrow down types of yourself and others, and especially ethicals need assistance in this area. if you are uncomfortable with the discussion of your type in public i will be glad to help through PMs.
    no

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missmessy View Post
    Isn't that more Dynamic thing ?
    I remember reading that dynamic types usually change things around them a lot
    i haven't observed any concordance between the reinin dichotomies and the types, so i don't consider them valid

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lioness View Post
    I wanna larp as an N. Someone tell me how I can act like an intuitive.

Do i just say "theoretically" a lot? What do I do to seem N without actually using N? Theoretically speaking.
    just chill and let the voice inside of you speak by itself, you are just the vehicle, but the message is from your DNA.
    Anyone can do it
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@blaecaedre sorry for the intrusion, but what are the other signs that a person is sensor ? most of what you told get R about sensors applies to me although I feel like there is an intuitive side in me too

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Missmessy
    sensitive to the physical world, observant about bodily needs, about the material world and what is needed in the here and now, more focus on day-to-day matters than long-time prospects or dreams, less controllable and vivid imagination
    greater attraction to more creative, far-sighted, mentally complex individuals than grounded, practical, more simple people

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Missmessy
    sensitive to the physical world, observant about bodily needs, about the material world and what is needed in the here and now, more focus on day-to-day matters than long-time prospects or dreams, less controllable and vivid imagination
    greater attraction to more creative, far-sighted, mentally complex individuals than grounded, practical, more simple people
    Based on this, I'm mostly a sensor with a little imagination

Thank you so much

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on this, I'm mostly a sensor with a little imagination

Thank you so much
    my opinion is that you are most likely ILI, both based on the video and on your forum behaviour:
    you are confident in arguing with other members in logical areas (your exchanges with Alive, for example), and you generally do not express much emotion - especially seen in the video, where you spoke calmly, evenly, without much smiling or change of the tone. what emotion you do express, however, is politeness and cordiality, which is the Fi-ish type of expression - such as the expression of gratitude for opinions on your type . Fe valuing types express positive emotions about others more like praise than Fi-valuers, like ''you're great!''. i previously suggested ILE based on a photo, but seeing another one where you smiled gave me more of a Fi impression too

frequent changing of opinions, being ''messy'', is a trait of irrationals, mostly
    and you seem likely intuitive in the video - you are somewhat thin, too, from what i remember. the highest percentage of thin individuals can probably be found among Ni egos, although this is not a hard argument for any type
    you also had some liking for privacy i think, you were somewhat reluctant to make a video at first? i don't remember exactly, but that is more usual of introverts

logic, then introversion is what i'm most sure of for your type

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm comparing you with, for example, the more bizarre and humorous posts of @two
    ...who is probably EII

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Missmessy
    Bruh, sensors aren't fucking basic bitches. Introverted sensors in particular can have very complex inner worlds.

You seem to be coming here from MBTI. You'll realize in time, hopefully, that Socionics is different than the MBTI stereotypes.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my opinion is that you are most likely ILI, both based on the video and on your forum behaviour:
    you are confident in arguing with other members in logical areas (your exchanges with Alive, for example), and you generally do not express much emotion - especially seen in the video, where you spoke calmly, evenly, without much smiling or change of the tone. what emotion you do express, however, is politeness and cordiality, which is the Fi-ish type of expression - such as the expression of gratitude for opinions on your type . Fe valuing types express positive emotions about others more like praise than Fi-valuers, like ''you're great!''. i previously suggested ILE based on a photo, but seeing another one where you smiled gave me more of a Fi impression too

frequent changing of opinions, being ''messy'', is a trait of irrationals, mostly
    and you seem likely intuitive in the video - you are somewhat thin, too, from what i remember. the highest percentage of thin individuals can probably be found among Ni egos, although this is not a hard argument for any type
    you also had some liking for privacy i think, you were somewhat reluctant to make a video at first? i don't remember exactly, but that is more usual of introverts

surprising I never would’ve thought ILI for mismesy. I didn’t saw her video but she argue a lot and ask lot of questions . ILI don’t really seem to engage in back and forth trying to prove they are more logical the only time they will argue is to justify doing something or trying to criticize what they think is being really stupid . They can do it more or less bluntly depending the ILI but in general they just give this very aloof vibe and when they talk it can shock with the bluntness. She didn’t really give this aloof vibe to me but could be off didn’t interact much . Also her exchange with alive for example she was not so sure she ask lot of questions. I could really be off on this cause I don’t pay that much attention to it but just a glance from distance but I remember seeing her questioning alive NE. Sashes was saying that it’s weird he don’t consider possibilities despite being LII that she’s not saying he is not LII but it’s weird . I have trouble seing ILI doing this . When they speak they seem to already have the answer they give conclusions. I feel like They think this kind of methods i saw is a waste of time but could be off .

Also I saw quite a lot of what I would consider small talk from missmesy and that’s definitely not something an ILI will do.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Lady Lioness
    >...who is probably EII
    probably IEI - and EII, being intuitive as well, also on average have more complex minds than SEI, therefore the point stands regardless of which ethical intuitive we are talking about

>Bruh, sensors aren't fucking basic bitches.
    they're ''basic'' in certain areas compared to intuitives, namely the expansiveness of their minds, the abstraction of their thought and the creativity and vividity of their imagination

>Introverted sensors in particular can have very complex inner worlds.
    introverts have more focus on their inner world and are more reflective in general than extraverts, but the inner world arguably comprises anything primarily restricted to happening inside the subject - which is also about feelings that swell within them, thoughts and reasoning about themselves, subjective aesthetic experiences and sensations of stimuli, bodily states etc. intuitives, being more attuned to potentiality, the past/future, what is hidden and implied in the world and in the soul, have more complex minds. introverted intuitives are more withdrawn than the extraverts and are more attentive to the subjective elements, personal thoughts of their existence, that is the primary difference.

the socionics/mbti definitions of the dichotomy are similar. all people are different and have a particular psychological character, but the dichotomy generally stands.
    @Burnin up
    >she argue a lot and ask lot of questions . logicals do this more often about logical subjects, which is what Missmessy generally talks about here. extraverts are more chatty in general.

> ILI don’t really seem to engage in back and forth trying to prove they are more logical
    i see no ''proving'' from her, just discussion.

>only time they will argue is to justify doing something or trying to criticize what they think is being really stupid
    as logical argumentation is a strong side of ILI, they will generally engage in it with confidence and without draining too much energy. being introverts they are more drained of discussion in general, though

>She didn’t really give this aloof vibe to me but could be off didn’t interact much .
    emotionally - she gives me that impression. my impression is more of an intelligent individual than a charming, endearing one

>she was not so sure she ask lot of questions.
    any type does it when they don't know something.

>When they speak they seem to already have the answer they give conclusions.
    this is more of a rational thing, ime - ILI, being irrationals, speak more as they think

anyway, i'm not sure of ILI. it's the most likely, primarily taking her video into consideration (where i also thought LII, but her behaviour is too messy and she tries to be attentive to politeness, which Te types like to do when they can)

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for sharing your opinion

Honestly, I think IxTx type is the most accurate so far

Recently, I began to think of only three possibilities: ILI , LII and LSI

I excluded ILI for several reasons,

The first is that I don't value Te and I rely on Ti more
    The second is that I used to be very good at expressing my feelings, I used to take part in school poetry championships (and this requires frank expression of feelings, and a lot of change of tone and pitch).

There are other reasons that I don't remember right now, but between ILI and IEI , ILI makes more sense for sure

As for thinness, I am only thin in my fingers and arms, the general shape is not the thinnest thing you will find among those around me frankly, but I am not fat either

As for LII and LSI , I'm still searching about it so I won't give a final result
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The second is that I used to be very good at expressing my feelings, I used to take part in school poetry championships (and this requires frank expression of feelings, and a lot of change of tone and pitch)
    interesting - was that traditional arabic recitals? i don't know much about that. did you follow any particular rhythm and pitch or did you have to improvise?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

interesting - was that traditional arabic recitals? i don't know much about that. did you follow any particular rhythm and pitch or did you have to improvise?
    Not completely

It's normal poetry reading ( without music ) , but we change the voice according to the words: sometimes we raise the voice and sometimes we lower it, sometimes we express anger and sometimes sadness, it depends on the content of the poem

I had to rehearse the poem before I read it. I only improvised once when I suddenly forgot the poem I was going to read , so I read another one instead

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Lady Lioness
    >...who is probably EII
    probably IEI
    Nah. Reacts to Se like a textbook Se PoLR. (Avoid, avoid, avoid, then blow up and overreact hardcore.) Also approaches everything from a Fi "like/dislike," "my values" stance. Also gets super defensive about Ni, has done this with multiple people including myself, while her definitions of Ni actually match Ne, which makes me think she's just in denial.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Lady Lioness
    >...who is probably EII
    probably IEI - and EII, being intuitive as well, also on average have more complex minds than SEI, therefore the point stands regardless of which ethical intuitive we are talking about

>Bruh, sensors aren't fucking basic bitches.
    they're ''basic'' in certain areas compared to intuitives, namely the expansiveness of their minds, the abstraction of their thought and the creativity and vividity of their imagination

>Introverted sensors in particular can have very complex inner worlds.
    introverts have more focus on their inner world and are more reflective in general than extraverts, but the inner world arguably comprises anything primarily restricted to happening inside the subject - which is also about feelings that swell within them, thoughts and reasoning about themselves, subjective aesthetic experiences and sensations of stimuli, bodily states etc. intuitives, being more attuned to potentiality, the past/future, what is hidden and implied in the world and in the soul, have more complex minds. introverted intuitives are more withdrawn than the extraverts and are more attentive to the subjective elements, personal thoughts of their existence, that is the primary difference.

the socionics/mbti definitions of the dichotomy are similar. all people are different and have a particular psychological character, but the dichotomy generally stands.
    Eventually you will see, hopefully. I've been in the typology community for about 8 years or so, I can't even keep track anymore, maybe more. I've seen that there generally tends to be a growth pattern in the community, people go through "stages" with things, and what stages they go through depends on which direction they head toward. Typically, though, "I'm done with the typology community and typology doesn't really matter" is the final stage people reach. You're still in the "using stereotypes" stage, which tells me you're newer.

MBTI doesn't do S types justice whatsoever, makes them sound like they just use their 5 senses without using their brains. Socionics did S types much more justice, with Se being about force, willpower, etc. and Si being its opposite: about comfort-seeking, inner bodily sensations, aesthetics, etc.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII have Fi+. Telling someone to kill themselves like two did to you (which I think crossed a line even though I like two) is almost completely out of the question for EII. It is more a dramatic response paired with Fi-.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two often mentions her distaste of forum members. How most people here are really annoying. EII are more like Mr. Rogers

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think two is prob beta NF… she’s pretty Beta Fe aristocratic really

and EIE are -Fe

maybe she’s something like EIE-N? Idk
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post

and EIE are -Fe

In Gulenko's system, EIE have Fi+ as ignoring function. IEI have Fi- as demonstrative. (From the point of model A)

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think two is an Fe polr type from seeing her in video. Maaaybe could be EII but I think xLI is better. Absolutely not EIE. I like two a lot, she's such a sweetheart.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aster: hmm I just looked up vaserlan's model G for EIE and they have Fi+. Hmm I'm unsure right now

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ContractedCriminalboy View Post
    I think two is an Fe polr type from seeing her in video. Maaaybe could be EII but I think xLI is better. Absolutely not EIE. I like two a lot, she's such a sweetheart.
    I’ve never seen her in videos. I thought she was ILI for a while. I guess she still could be, but hm idk something seems off
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok nevermind I'm just confusing things. If you go with Model A, the first four functions are plus, the last four minus and vice versa. With model G it's different since the demo function becomes the creative function and ignoring is called control, vulnerable brake and so on. The order is different. To be honest I'm kinda tired of all these models
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 10-07-2022 at 02:53 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve never seen her in videos. I thought she was ILI for a while. I guess she still could be, but hm idk something seems off
    Two was very unexpressive in her video, but seeing her on this site made me think that she expresses her Fe emotions much more online, otherwise she stays an H sub with accentuated Fi. It's really hard to look at her online presence here and type her as logical considering she created all these threads about her emotions and joys and her interest in tarot.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Two was very unexpressive in her video, but seeing her on this site made me think that she expresses her Fe emotions much more online, otherwise she stays an H sub with accentuated Fi. It's really hard to look at her online presence here and type her as logical considering she created all these threads about her emotions and joys and her interest in tarot.
    I noticed she seemed more cautious when she first joined this site and seems to have loosened up quite a bit…maybe the vid reverted her back to that state of cautiousness. Idk….I’m not surprised to hear she wasn’t very expressive in her vid for some reason tho
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lioness View Post
    Typically, though, "I'm done with the typology community and typology doesn't really matter" is the final stage people reach.
    I've noticed a lot of people come to this point too, and I feel like it's because they get too distracted by other people's opinions and don't step away and allow themselves to formulate their own understanding ever or at least for long enough. For me it's like a cycle where I come in with some paradigm, I put it forth and watch people challenge it, then I withdraw and consider what value, if any, lies in each of the challenges it received. I revise where necessary, then return
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like there's also the other perspective worth mentioning. A lot of people here seem to think that sensing types are also these very creative dreamers and visionairies and it seems to be more common among socionics communities. When I go through life I can't say that I have made that observation. Why is it that I feel comfortable expressing my interest in socionics to a random stranger I type as intuitive and they are interested while sensing types don't care about it at all or change the topic after a few sentences or I can't even imagine how I would introduce it? Stereotypes don't come from nowhere.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we're typing others now, anyone have an idea of my type? I'll have to make a video at some point, which I keep delaying. Who knows, maybe I'm an IEE secretly, they're all over the place in my experience.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and EIE are -Fe

I think two is beta NF as well, but I think most people here are beta, so my opinion should probably be taken with a grain of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think two is Beta. She seem prefer nice, clean, gentle/lighthearted atmostphere, not as dark gloomy as Beta, Gamma on stereotype. Also her taste on soft/cute boys seem to match Si/Ne quadra better (lol). And she like to randomly complain about Si discomfort problems very often.

If I have to guess, Si/Ne quadra. Not sure the exact type.
    Last edited by Renna; 10-07-2022 at 07:04 AM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Burnin up View Post
    Thats what I was talking about with the ILI make conclusions. TE just collect the evidence and state it there is nothing to really question. TI is more abstract and will question more trying to give logical sense to everything and the logical incoherence was bugging you with Alive hence you questioning things where you saw lack of logical connections TI is more valued . With NI ILI don’t ask lot of questions they focus on one possibility and vision even if they are aware of others possibilities and will focus more on the facts to make there conclusions they don’t really need lot of questions to get them , there thinking process is not public like that it’s closed off . LSI make sense I remember you saying what you like in peoples thread
    and it seemed like FE valued. The politeness blaecaedre pointed out in your video FI role. LII or LSI . I’m not sure just me but you give of quiet confidence vibe I see in SE creative that can easily stand up for themselves and put someone at there place if your boundaries are transgressed . I need to see vid though and might later. You could be another type too but i don’t know from what I get from you and Blaecadre youre really an introverted 1d FE type.
    Thank you for sharing your viewpoint

Thats what I was talking about with the ILI make conclusions. TE just collect the evidence and state it there is nothing to really question
    In general case yes

However, there are certain cases when a Ti user can look like Te user , yesterday a person I know in the Arab typology community was talking about difference between Ti in INTP and Ti in ISTP , he mentioned this and explained when this happens, his viewpoint was so good

LSI make sense I remember you saying what you like in peoples thread
    and it seemed like FE valued.
    Yeah I always find myself attracted to Beta NF and Gamma NT in general, with Gamma NT I feel like there is a thing of mutual trust, we can understand each other well to
    With Beta NF I'm a clean version of simp
    Last edited by Squirrel; 10-07-2022 at 08:14 AM.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Ok nevermind I'm just confusing things. If you go with Model A, the first four functions are plus, the last four minus and vice versa. With model G it's different since the demo function becomes the creative function and ignoring is called control, vulnerable brake and so on. The order is different. To be honest I'm kinda tired of all these models
    As a reminder :

All Model G Right spinners/Process types functions Polarities (ILE-SEI/EIE-LSI/SEE-ILI/LSE-EII) :

Fi+
    Fe-
    Ti+
    Te-
    Se+
    Si-
    Ne+
    Ni-

All Model G Left spinners/Result types functions Polarities (ESE-LII/SLE-IEI/LIE-ESI/IEE-SLI) :

Fi-
    Fe+
    Ti-
    Te+
    Se-
    Si+
    Ne-
    Ni+

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)