Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,360 of 2884

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carrina View Post
    @Maritsa
    still have me as ESI heh?
    I watched a Youtube video where someone from WSS interviewed you, and I thought you VI’d either ESI or LSI.

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I watched a Youtube video where someone from WSS interviewed you, and I thought you VI’d either ESI or LSI.
    I guess thats fair

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I guess thats fair
    ESI-Se is ok for you remembering a few posts on Se etc from you

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DBlackGold View Post
    Shit, I always knew you were Maritsa
    Lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    ESI-Se is ok for you remembering a few posts on Se etc from you
    k i guess.

TIM
    shitting razorblades
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay since I should be studying for a final, I am naturally contemplating socionics. Veil's thin today @Aylen

It's something I've been thinking about through Si: (and maybe it'll show whether I'm good with Si or not, assuming I'm still decisive ixtx)

I am marking vibe because it has nothing to do with information processing. Quick and dirty decoder ring:
    <> heart/earth/sx/frozen in rock/human fulcrum
    [ ] head/air/so/lost in space/mind fulcrum
    { } gut/water/sp/trapped in glacial slide/spirit fulcrum
    Hopefully this will serve as a lightning rod because even someone as ethically simplistic as I can be influenced by personal feelings

I'm trying to do this by intertype, under the presumption that duality > activity » opposite-communication-style supervision (extx with ixfx, ixtx with exfx) are the best relationships if subtypes match, and matching subtypes should be evident by the organization of the table

Mirror, semidual, and quasi can all be good relationships, but have less spark.
    Illusionary has a lot of spark and even more potential for conflict
    Identical with same subtype can come to peace, but opposite subtype identicals might as well be in different quadras
    And that's it for advantageous. Everything else, including the above relationships with wrong subtype, depends on how much effort you put forth for any good to come out. (Good relationship require effort also, but a little effort goes further. I think you will find this reflected irl: how much you care about someone isn't dependent on how well you get along with them, and yet certain people are easier to get along with, and mutual feeling will resonate)

Contrary is by far the worst relationship, and conflict can be quite awkward. Super ego appears to have spark but will prove disappointing, yet on an impersonal level you may respect one another tremendously. Benefit is the most dangerous. More than anyone, your beneficiary will sparkle, and if you follow them into the firefly night, they will dash your head against the rocks. Opposite subtype duality may also prove treacherous.

I have very little insight into the () inherent qualities of people, so if you're on this list the typing isn't personal and I am trusting you not to take it personally. If I think you can't handle this I will try to omit you. It is very difficult to place people according to how they interact with one another but that's precisely what I'm trying to do. As such I'm adding people I've never even talked to, this time, presuming I've heard enough about them to make a guess

Ne ILE
    <Applejacks>
    Ti ILE
    {Alioth}
    Ti SLE
    {K4M}
    [Ashton]
    Se SLE
    <Niffer>
    {Ananke}
    [Tiger]
    Se SEE
    [Woofl]
    {Bled}
    Fi SEE
    {Dolphin}
    Fi IEE
    [Raver]
    Ne IEE
    [Wace]
    <Guava>
    Si ESE
    <Abbie>
    Fe ESE
    [Suz]
    Fe EIE
    [Golden]
    <Jadae>
    Ni EIE
    {McBain}
    <Darya>
    [Maritsa]
    Ni LIE
    <Mu>
    {Total}
    Te LIE
    {Narc}
    Te LSE
    <Adam>
    Si LSE
    [William]
    Ne LII
    {BG}
    Ti LII
    [Hacim]
    {Hitta}
    <Myst>
    Ti LSI
    <MBD>
    {Megane}
    Se LSI
    [Shiver]
    {Vois}
    <Spider>
    Se ESI
    [Blackburry]
    <Troubadour>
    Fi ESI
    [Lungs]
    Fi EII
    {Emmym}
    [Refi]
    Ne EII
    <Andreas>
    Si SEI
    {Silke}
    Fe SEI
    [Chryss]
    Fe IEI
    {Bullets}
    <Starfish>
    [Cassandra]
    Ni IEI
    [Theo]
    {Inumbra}
    <Aylen>
    Ni ILI
    <Persephone>
    [Contra]
    Te ILI
    [Kimu]
    <Capitalist puff>
    Te SLI
    [Redvillain]
    Si SLI
    {Aqua}

In case you're a dumbass and didn't read the preceding explanation, let me reiterate:
    THE ABOVE TABLE DOES NOT REPRESENT MY ABSOLUTE TYPING OF YOU, BUT RATHER THE BEST FIT TYPING IF INTERTYPES WORK IN THE PRECISE MANNER THAT I DESCRIBED.
    And they probably don't
    Last edited by Encrustacean; 12-14-2016 at 06:28 PM.
    Baby gurl, I’m yr window into senescence

#pick-up lines I plan on using

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Contrary is by far the worst relationship, and conflict can be quite awkward. Super ego appears to have spark but will prove disappointing, yet on an impersonal level you may respect one another tremendously. Benefit is the most dangerous. More than anyone, your beneficiary will sparkle, and if you follow them into the firefly night, they will dash your head against the rocks. Opposite subtype duality may also prove treacherous.
    Yeah soooo true. could you please maybe elaborate on this and give more concrete examples if you can cuz I think you're so right.

TIM
    shitting razorblades
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The experiment failed because I realized halfway through that I was comparing you more to the archetypal interactions in my mind, which from the outset was not my goal... but it's still interesting to note the typing differences between when I was judging based on how I've come to expect y'all to act (personal) versus this time, how I would expect you to interact (impersonal). The system ambitiously claims insight into both sides, and they seem to converge the more clearly I see you, but this is an illusion.

I will attempt to explain without writing 100 pages. If knowledge of a person's social fingerprint brings their type into focus here, where I have a wealth of flawed, self-conscious data, then out in the real world where my data is influenced more directly by the ebb and flow of society rather than the whims of this tiny theoretical hub, then it's paradoxical how for people I know really well, like my mother, the system diverges again, wherein an individual usually moves in set patterns between two to six archetypes, with shadows stretching to ten to fifteen, and only one or two ridiculous typings to guide me back to the type of best fit. And really, since people who've never heard of socionics do not act with their primary deference to internal consistency (this would limit growth and perpetuate error) and especially do not act in deference to socionics (which would be a sign that they'd allowed a flawed attempt at unification to completely overrule their deeper inclinations—brainwashed, in a word) ...since real people do not act this way, it is ridiculous to think they should obey the archetype. And watching them... Sorry, sometimes they don't.

What I'm saying is, sociotypes change more than people do. If you've ever had the experience of casting your eyes over your previous selves with little need to spare criticism, and subsequently felt yourself "waking up," this means you've experienced a global shift in ideology. You almost cannot understand how the you who took these actions could have been so blind to the point of view you witness from your current window. Socionics claims to depict your vantage point, yeah? How can any theory be more indelible than the influence it claims to depict. External to these undercurrents as you begin to understand where you're headed, socionics has no inherent meaning. It is chaos.

It is impossible to evaluate something you haven't been humble enough to understand. If you go to the movies and do not submerge yourself in the fiction of it all—if you remain aloof and watching only actors pretend to do this and that with a screen around them and little people queuing with popcorn in every direction, then every show is a comedy, and all of them utterly meaningless. But if you suspend disbelief about the premises of it all, you will tap into a project of thought that surpasses the limited workings of your own mind, no matter how great your mind (and trust me when I say my mind works better than any of you know, and I have been more humbled than any of you might guess...not because you lack insight but because we've been through nothing together, if not this project, and precious few of you were suspending your disbelief).

In conclusion, socionics is pure Maya, and useful if and only if you're willing to bear in mind its nature
    Baby gurl, I’m yr window into senescence

#pick-up lines I plan on using

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

In conclusion, socionics is pure Maya, and useful if and only if you're willing to bear in mind its nature
    This is why you will always be my identidual regardless of theory.

The veils were very thin...

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@carrina If I had to choose a type for you I would definitely go with ESI. A lot of your post kind of remind me of myst's, but with Fi orientation instead of Ti, and correspondingly you seem to seek Te out of things rather then Fe. Se subtype would be obvious.

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol k @ the subtype bit.

How do you think I seek te? I'm fairly conscious of te related things. Not sure what examples you could recall from this forum but if you can, please do tell

I'll troll myst a little to see what you mean

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol k @ the subtype bit.

How do you think I seek te? I'm fairly conscious of te related things. Not sure what examples you could recall from this forum but if you can, please do tell

I'll troll myst a little to see what you mean
    First sentence of this comment in the LIE-ESI duality article sounded a little Te seeking:

Esi ~~ I'm annoyed that I read all of this looking for some possibly useful info. Apparently I'm supposed to be wary of my dual, always expect foulplay and laziness. This particular negative point was reiterated too many times to not have an incorrect motive or emotional wound connected to it. I wasn't even given any instructions other that> prepare to be taken advantage of. I call bullshit
    Also, "I call bullshit" seems to be a favorite line of Se creative/Ne polr types, from my experience.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am marking vibe because it has nothing to do with information processing. Quick and dirty decoder ring:
    <> heart/earth/sx/frozen in rock/human fulcrum
    [ ] head/air/so/lost in space/mind fulcrum
    { } gut/water/sp/trapped in glacial slide/spirit fulcrum
    Which does your nomenclature give more weight to, heart/head/gut fixation or sx/so/sp functional stacking?

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    First sentence of this comment in the LIE-ESI duality article sounded a little Te seeking:

Also, "I call bullshit" seems to be a favorite line of Se creative/Ne polr types, from my experience.
    That's not very good typing material just for the record.

"I call bullshit" is more, se valuing in general. And also just some people who're just blunt. It's not really specific enough. I've seen gamma nt's act this way more than any other type. Next in line is beta st. Then maybe SEE and afterwards ESI.

I think people compare ESIs to LSIs too much.
    Last edited by carrina; 12-16-2016 at 03:21 PM.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's not very good typing material just for the record.

"I call bullshit" is more, se valuing in general. And also just some people who're just blunt. It's not really specific enough. I've seen gamma nt's act this way more than any other type. Next in line is beta st. Then maybe SEE and afterwards ESI.

I think people compare ESIs to LSIs too much.
    I'll warn you ahead of time that I tend spew around a lot of Ne as part of my type, so try your hardest not to be offended if I sound too hypothetical in my reasonings.

I would say it is true that all Se/Ni types tend to be more critical and slower to accept new information then Ne/Si types, however I would argue that this tends more noticeable amongst Ne polrs then other Se/Ni types. An SLE/SEE would be more likely to passively disregard something they view as too hypothetical, since it is their role rather then polr, while an LSI or ESI would be more openly annoyed. ILIs can be critical as well, but for them it is more game in which they are trying to demonstrate their intellectual abilities rather then the result of of any real frustration.

To me it seems like are seeking a typing explanation that is very professional and well-substantiated, free of any doubt or hypotheticals, which circles back to my belief that you are Te-seeking with a strong rejection of Ne. An LIE such as @Adam Strange would probably be able answers in way that would be most suitable for you.

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Muddytextures

Did I say anything about disliking hypotheticals?
    I'm pretty comfortable throwing around hypotheticals myself.

Is this the basis of your argument?

I may have just missed it, but where is your example of me not being comfortable with hypotheticals

In general, I'm open to thinking about and coming up with alternatives, and providing reasoning for them, although I don't claim to have reached alpha status here lol.

I think it's reasonable to assume that people regardless of type will wonder what you're talking about if you try to type them.

Are you perhaps misinterpreting my directness as annoyance?

Indeed, gamma and beta introverts are slow to accept new information, but I don't think that's relevant here. Can you point out the "new information" here that you're claiming I'm receiving slowly?

I'm not really asking for you to substantiate your claims, rather I'm leaving the opportunity for you to make sense, as I've learned to give people the benefit of a doubt sometimes instead of just assuming that they're wrong, when maybe I just didn't catch what you're saying. That's what this line of questioning was about, not so much demanding substantiation. In general, just for the sake of conversation.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@carrina

It would be better just to regard my typings as passive "votes" rather then things I'm trying to set in stone. I can easily change my opinion of someone's type based on new information I receive and it would become quite tedious and tiresome for me if I had to provide an in-depth explanation for every typing. I'm a bit better at making things make sense in my own mind and less so for others, unfortunately. Anyway I'll give this a shot and see what I can do:

When I talk about Se/Ni taking in information more slowly, I'm relating towards their skepticism. Ne types tend agree with new information on the basis of it "sounding cool". Ni types will instead try to compare it against their existing worldview and reject what doesn't fit, therefore coming off as more critical. Extroverts as a whole lean more towards Ne's acceptance of information on this since their Ne is stronger, and Introverts will lean more towards Ni since it is stronger. So therefore ESI will bit more skeptical and critical then an SEE.

The outspoken skepticism of the LIE-ESI article again led me to believe you are ESI. Granted, I'll admit I don't really have much experience with SEEs, but I generally associate that more with ESI then SEE.

One example of you being skeptical of hypotheticals could be the skepticism of the hypothesis I just made about you not liking hypotheticals.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

To me it seems like are seeking a typing explanation that is very professional and well-substantiated, free of any doubt or hypotheticals, which circles back to my belief that you are Te-seeking with a strong rejection of Ne. An LIE such as @Adam Strange would probably be able answers in way that would be most suitable for you.
    I was summoned here by the invocation of the @ sign, @Muddytextures and @carrina.

Honestly, I don't know if I can add anything sensible to this convo. My typing procedure is not canon, and I tend to gather and filter info in a manner described as Vortical-Synergetic, which works for me but is pretty hard to justify or explain. I basically gather data and compare it to things I've seen before.

Frankly, Carrina is a puzzle to me. Her avatar picture looks about as ESI-Se as it gets, but her writing really reminds me of LSI Myst's, in the sense that she is asking for detailed, no-nonsense proof that an argument hangs together logically, rather than just taking someone's word for it. I haven't really seen that kind of questioning in ESI's so much as I've seen it in Myst, but Myst is an exceptional example, and I don't know that many ESI's or have that much experience with them, to be honest. Maybe ESI's do that, maybe the theory predicts that, IDK. I'd have to bow to Muddytextures' explanation, given here:

@carrina If I had to choose a type for you I would definitely go with ESI. A lot of your post kind of remind me of myst's, but with Fi orientation instead of Ti, and correspondingly you seem to seek Te out of things rather then Fe. Se subtype would be obvious.
    which I think is a really good distinction, and quite perceptive.

So, being unable to decide on a type between the examples of "avatar choices" and "writing styles", I fell back on VI. Carrina has made some videos and posted them on Youtube, and I've watched them half a dozen times to try to decide between LSI and ESI, which are the two types that she seems to me she could be.
    So, this was really difficult, because the impression I have of LSI is that of a logical hard-questioner, and that of an ESI is that of a "softer" searcher. I guess that is Ti and Fi, respectively. But I found a few frames where carrina looks more ESI than LSI, so I'm going with that. Like this one:

Carrina Murphy ESI.jpg

There is also the issue of the necklace she is wearing. I've seen ESI's wear things around their necks, but not LSI's. Limited sample, I know, but there it is.

I'm pretty sure this is not going to be a satisfactory explanation, but it's what I've got right now.

P.S.
    Carrina, if you don't want that pic on this thread, let me know and it's gone.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I was summoned here by the invocation of the @ sign, @Muddytextures and @carrina.

Honestly, I don't know if I can add anything sensible to this convo. My typing procedure is not canon, and I tend to gather and filter info in a manner described as Vortical-Synergetic, which works for me but is pretty hard to justify or explain. I basically gather data and compare it to things I've seen before.

Frankly, Carrina is a puzzle to me. Her avatar picture looks about as ESI-Se as it gets, but her writing really reminds me of LSI Myst's, in the sense that she is asking for detailed, no-nonsense proof that an argument hangs together logically, rather than just taking someone's word for it. I haven't really seen that kind of questioning in ESI's so much as I've seen it in Myst, but Myst is an exceptional example, and I don't know that many ESI's or have that much experience with them, to be honest. Maybe ESI's do that, maybe the theory predicts that, IDK. I'd have to bow to Muddytextures' explanation, given here:

which I think is a really good distinction, and quite perceptive.

So, being unable to decide on a type between the examples of "avatar choices" and "writing styles", I fell back on VI. Carrina has made some videos and posted them on Youtube, and I've watched them half a dozen times to try to decide between LSI and ESI, which are the two types that she seems to me she could be.
    So, this was really difficult, because the impression I have of LSI is that of a logical hard-questioner, and that of an ESI is that of a "softer" searcher. I guess that is Ti and Fi, respectively. But I found a few frames where carrina looks more ESI than LSI, so I'm going with that. Like this one:

There is also the issue of the necklace she is wearing. I've seen ESI's wear things around their necks, but not LSI's. Limited sample, I know, but there it is.

I'm pretty sure this is not going to be a satisfactory explanation, but it's what I've got right now.

P.S.
    Carrina, if you don't want that pic on this thread, let me know and it's gone.
    Your typing is so superficial.

What is your argument against her self type as opposed to what you would prefer her to be (dual)?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Your typing is so superficial.

What is your argument against her self type as opposed to what you would prefer her to be (dual)?
    Woo there take a deep breath and take a moment to chill out plz.

K good.

I mentioned him in a post and he responded. He's only offering his thoughts on the matter.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Woo there take a deep breath and take a moment to chill out plz.

I mentioned him in a post and he responded. He's only offering his thoughts on the matter.
    I had already moved on.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Cassandra

This is the comment I made on your blog. Apparently you couldn't see it but I notice you took IEI off for me too and now changed me to ESI. How do you get ESI for me now?

Edit: I deleted my comment by request. I assume you can now see it on her blog.
    Last edited by Aylen; 12-18-2016 at 04:54 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Mmm descriptions of IEI's - so much for them not being feisty. Being snarky doesn't mean Agressor lol.

"They may exhibit a propensity for good-natured, friendly, lighthearted banter and try to promote good will and inclusiveness. On the other hand, IEIs can also direct their emotional influence through a mode of expression that limits their affable levity; they may take on a formal, toxic, serious, or even shock-jock emphasis as situations require."

"The IEI female is very responsive to any tomfoolery and pranks. With her it's truly never boring. Being brave to the point of self-forgetting, even reckless, she can propose to her friends some very risky activities and diversions that without her no one else would have imagined. For example, she may suggest in the middle of the night to climb up to the very top of main building of the university and get to the spire itself, to which there is no access and to which the doors have been locked up. Much excitement and exhilarating fear to be experienced by all! And all of these adventures will be invariably accompanied by the crystal ringing of her laughter.
    Also they drive very rapidly and love to travel, so that you are guaranteed to have new impressions."

"If he is in a constant state of discomfort, begins to behave provocatively, rudely, and aggressively; does it to hide his soft nature. "

The IEI female is not completely defenseless, she knows how to stand up for herself and achieve what she wants. She uses emotions as the finest tool of influencing others (which she does often without any pangs of conscience). As long as everything is going well, she can be as playful and soft as a kitten, but if something isn't right in her view she can become angry, threaten, promise to leave if you do not do as she wants."But in a circle of close friends he can sometimes behave uninhibitedly. Likes to fool around, to create unusual situations. Stirs people up to evoke positive emotions. At home can be moody, capricious, stubbornly gets his way, may put on tears, even provoke scandals. These emotional outbursts pass quickly, however, without hurting him very deeply. His emotions are very flexible, switching on and off consciously."

Dunno how Bullets (Cassandra's supposed identical) isn't snarky, feisty and even rude at times, but ok...Much more than Cassandra, who seems to be very against anything even remotely reckless (drinking, drugs, bla bla) and blushes when anything provocative is said.

EDIT: Forget to add this bit from descriptions:
    IEIs may tend to be stimulation seekers. This does not necessarily mean that they seek to surround themselves with alcohol, members of the opposite sex, and debauchery, but rather that they often seek some form of mental, social, or other stimulus. Some IEIs may be especially prone to enjoy such adventuresome sensations as lighthearted mischief or playful aggression.

Yes, total prudish princesses, those IEI's.

Last edited by darya; 12-18-2016 at 04:48 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Memories of the "easy breezy iei" guy have been triggered. I guess only a few people left remember him.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I detect Ne polr like sonar and I don't think Aylen is one. Getting fussy and argumentative occasionally just sounds like generic valued Se to me and not specific to Se ego. When an Se ego gets argumentative, you will no doubt feel the weight of their Se. When an IEI gets argumentative it usually just seems like they are overacting towards something and need to calm down.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

in the sense that she is asking for detailed, no-nonsense proof that an argument hangs together logically, rather than just taking someone's word for it. I haven't really seen that kind of questioning in ESI's so much as I've seen it in Myst, but Myst is an exceptional example, and I don't know that many ESI's or have that much experience with them, to be honest. Maybe ESI's do that, maybe the theory predicts that, IDK.
    this has only been the primary basis of my resentment towards you for however many months.
    i've only quoted this from the wiki at you like 3 or 4 times already:

"Reliable information rather than the finished analysis is what attracts the ESI: facts and explanations, not answers limited to the conclusions, which they tend to see as mere opinions."

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Cassandra

This is the comment I made on your blog. Apparently you couldn't see it but I notice you took IEI off for me too and now changed me to ESI. How do you get ESI for me now?

Edit: I deleted my comment by request. I assume you can now see it on her blog.
    she mad
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Memories of the "easy breezy iei" guy have been triggered. I guess only a few people left remember him.
    Aylen, Dh and I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's last night and I feel certain that Holly Golightly must be an IEI, like you. Do you think so?
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I detect Ne polr like sonar and I don't think Aylen is one.
    Because she's one of the most clearly visible intuitive people here.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    this has only been the primary basis of my resentment towards you for however many months.
    i've only quoted this from the wiki at you like 3 or 4 times already:

"Reliable information rather than the finished analysis is what attracts the ESI: facts and explanations, not answers limited to the conclusions, which they tend to see as mere opinions."
    That´s why ILIs are their activity partners, they´re pretty good at that
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I honestly can't get how the same person can get typed ESI, ILI, IEI and EIE. The world is upside down.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I honestly can't get how the same person can get typed ESI, ILI, IEI and EIE. The world is upside down.
    Note on MBTI, Socionics, Enneagram and Variants

Those who have spent some time studying MBTI, socionics, and enneagram types usually notice that they overlap in several traits, making it easy to mis-attribute traits from one system to another. Here are a few common "crossroads":

1. SO-first need for connection with the greater social scene may be mistaken for extroversion. SO-last stackings, to the contrary, highlight traits commonly attributed to introversion.
    2. Social instinct is sometimes mistaken for Fe, ethics in general, and "Aristocratic" trait in socionics. This is because stackings with SO instinct have a proclivity to interpret events within socio-cultural context and may exhibit a pronounced interest in 'soft' sciences.
    3. Social, inclusive, friendly, and sometimes bubbly nature of SO-firsts and SX/SO can lead them to be taken for Ethical types.
    4. SX-first craving for enlivening, intense experiences and sometimes lowered barrier to confrontation can be mistaken for extraverted sensing (Se) and extraverted feeling (Fe). SX-firsts may inadvertently draw attention to themselves in a way that overlaps with socionics Fe-HA. SX/SO stackings often exhibit contarian, revolutionary attitudes that is often confused for belonging to Beta quadra. On a more rare occasion SX emphasis and insistence of their personal preferences, likes and dislikes, is also mistaken for preference for Fi.
    5. Self-preservation (SP) instinct's focus on practical and pragmatic matters may be easily confused for sensing and logic. Income and salary concerns, planning, scheduling, budgeting, can be mistaken for strong sensing orientation, Si/Se, as well as extraverted logic, Te. In particular SP/SX's interest in things that serve as common denominators of life (family, food, daily activities and chores, etc.) can lead them to consider themselves to be Sensing types.
    6. The dry sobriety in communication of SX-last stacking can lead them to view themselves as Logical types. This is further reinforced if their main enneagram type is within the head triad.
    7. Eneagram's head triad, 5-6-7, can be mistaken for T-preference.
    8. Adventurism and search for more satisfying experiences of type 7 can be confused for extraverted sensorics, Se, resulting in erroneous typings of ENxPs and ENxJs - as ESxPs.
    9. Focus on emotional needs, friendship and family bonds, and social obligations of type 2 can be mistaken for preference for extraverted ethics (Fe).

IOW, the only typing you can rely on is your own which requires introspection and being honest with yourself so trust yourself. You already know your type anyway.

YWIMW

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Well, if they were actually IEI then none of the other typings would be very far off, would they?

That being said, it says more about the people typing said person than anything.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Encrustacean View Post
    P.S. —answer me later since it's a holiday
    Happy Christmas my love <3

@Aylen what would you instinct-type me?

When I read the article I thought ??/so based on my pattern of socialising readily but taking little of it to heart

I ask because, despite my demonstrating (probably 4D) adeptness with structural logic, more people are inclined to type me ethical-anything. Granted, some of this is thanks to forumites not thinking for themselves and just accepting the opinions of a couple choice forum men w/regards to my character (neither of whom can even feign neutrality), some of it should nevertheless be attributed to my interaction style: colorful, sometimes problematic, bit moody...and I'm sure I don't notice everything the way other people do
    When I was new to socionics I could have seen myself as ethical, but after some consideration I find ethics-seeking fits better..more obvious from an information processing standpoint, but even from a behavioral standpoint there are clues, e.g. significant uncertainty surrounding relationships, and a lot of people don't like how I treat them which I seem incapable of anticipating...(people are delicate and I'm not careful enough with their feelings)....But okay point. I thought sp first made the most sense because I'd rather be alone in the world than be in love but unable to pay my rent, but in an everyday sense I don't give deference to creature comforts unless they impact my ability to think. Eg the first smmer I went off to college, I got this tiny place with my boyfriend..we were sitting on the porch because it was actually cooler outside and I proposed we not eat regularly until we could afford a window unit..Our housemates thought we were mad, not eating, but it was bliss when we got it, lol we were lying on our backs stomachs grumbling and everything. Or like, I never got novicane when I went to the dentist because it only really hurts for a couple seconds whereas your face is numb hours; I pierced my own nipples because I didn't trust the tattoo shop to do it symmetrically, etc; in this way I don't really care about temporary pain at all. On the other hand, if you can't pay rent you are Not Safe, and I care about that tremendously—more than I care about finding a career that will allow me to use my gifts, more than I care about my blood pressure which is abnormally high considering I'm in my twenties and not overweight, more than I care whether I'll die alone or live alone (and look, it's Christmas and I've driven everyone away and am enjoying the quiet for a change, instead of mourning loneliness or searching my city for someone like me)...In socionics I had trouble determining whether my proclivities represented program Si, evaluatory polr, anxious role, or even DS. Here again it's difficult to determine which depths the stackings address, but on this I've hardly bothered reading.. literally only care about enneagram to the extent that it reacts with socionics (on this matter I've formed elaborate opinions, lol).
    A forumite whom I regard as having some natural insight into enneagram things says I'm probably sx because when I fall in love I find the notion of infidelity gross and regard everyone besides that one person as inferior and therefore unattractive, regardless of their actual qualifications. I understand the merging phenomenon as merging interests—usually I only care about myself but for certain people can become selfless.

Tl;dr—my overarching priorities
    1. Taking care of myself (I've neither the time nor resources to mistake myself for a good person) (sp?)
    2. Not dying alone would be cool (and actually if I love someone I definitely care more that THEY can pay rent because I'm unusually gifted at the art of being okay, even with few resources) (sx?)
    3. Helping helpless humanity—if I get a good job then maybe I'll consider the possibility of someday helping other people (so?)

But the way the article put it, the last function in the stack is paradoxically more valued than the second..? Like it can sometimes emerge as a dire priority. So I thought sp/so but maybe sxso is better

What do you think?

Also, why sxsp instead of sxso for you?

Answer me here or in pm or in rays of light, whichever pleases you best

Had an epiphany this morning on your stacking while reading through other people's discord chat. They weren't talking about you but it sparked something. If you want to meet me on discord later today or maybe tomorrow I can explain it.

As for me choosing sx/sp>sx/so, I explained it in response to someone else in another thread. I will find it and link you. I actually considered it until I was sure it was less likely.

YWIMW

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

7. Enneagram's head triad, 5-6-7, can be mistaken for T-preference
    That note is awesome!

Add E3 as a possible source of mistyping. They are least in touch with the "heart" matter of the triad and highly efficient in getting something done, which can be mistaken for Te. For distinguishment, one has to look for their sense of accuracy and attitude toward factual knowledge. Also another good indicator: non-Te E3 is serious when working, non-serious outside of their "performance".

E9 can be incorrectly assessed as an F-type as well, look for the reasoning behind their accommodation mode.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@KanRen: new LIE.

A mix of @Bane and @Adam Strange, basically, lol.

Less robotic Te than Adam's, closer to Bane's flexibility with social stuff*, but still role Fe (for Bane too, ofc).

*: so I can kinda understand why @golden considered EIE for KanRen.

TIM
    ESTp 7w8
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The "Plan".

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Starfall

EII. Never saw a Beta NF typing thread getting closed without permanent (at least temporary) bans.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I should stay away from this thread, haha!
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"