Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Contemporary US Politicians

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Hillary seems ESE to me sometimes.
    You don't think an ESE would have an easier time being charismatic? Hillary is robotic and tactical.
    Last edited by rougerogue; 05-04-2016 at 10:36 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ted Cruz = Delta NF
    Trump = Extroverted Beta (I'm inclined towards EIE)

Their latest spat epitomizes Beta/Delta conflict.

For what it's worth, I believe Hillary is ESI. Definitely some kind of gamma. To me, this election is turning into a showdown between the technocratic and moralistic Fi/Te of the Hillary camp and the bold crassness and "us vs them" Fe/Ti mentality of the Trump camp.

I also agree on LII for Bernie. Him and his movement have been very Alpha feeling. Explains why Trump has always seemed warmer towards him than Hillary despite much greater differences in beliefs. Look for Hillary to attempt to peel of Delta "mainstream" Republicans who supported non-Trump candidates in the primary. And for Trump to make appeals toward former Bernie supporting Alphas.

I also fun it interesting how the GOP seems divided between Deltas and Betas (aristocratic types) with the Betas finally wrestling away control of the party this year. Meanwhile the Democrats have divisions between largely Alpha and Gamma camps (the democratic types). Atleast among whites. Non-whites of any quadra are by-and-large Democrats. And I would expect to see friction between democratic quadra whites and aristocratic quadra non-whites to grow in the coming years as the Democrat party becomes increasingly diverse.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm changing my opinion of Trump from SLE to SEE, based on how he VI's when much younger.

I also think John McCain was ESI or SEE, based on his wartime pictures and his strong moral stances. I realize that McCain is normally typed as LSE, but his eyes just don't show that. He looks to me like an ethical type, not a rational type.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can't see Trump as anything other than SLE. He offends people too much be to be SEE, lol. SEEs can be just as power hungry as SLEs but are more likely to put people in their pocket to win them over using emotional manipulation, and Trump has trouble doing that. He tends to pay people to win over their silence for example, which is an approach from someone who has trouble manipulating. He has tapped into an anger on the part of his base, and that could considered an F thing, but personally I think he played his cards right once and it worked, but the fact he has trouble doing it repeatedly proves my point about his being weak and unvalued. Also, he wants to be admired and celebrated. I don't get that from SEEs.

Enneagram type for Donald Trump: 3w4 (8/7).

John McCain may have been ESI. I always thought he was some kind of EIE, since I see him as extroverted and an 8w7 ("maverick"). But he may have been ESI, the whole deal about doing his duty to his country and his men as a POW seems ESI. I just see 8w7 as unusual for an ESI, still he could have been a 6, the maverick thing doesn't prove he was an 8.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

John McCain - ESFJ - Hugo

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Trump ESFp after all?

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think Lindsey Graham is LSE.

Update on Trump, I currently type him as base. Not sure which one.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Kevin Spacey - ESFP Napoleon

Identical Inter-type Relationship ESFP - ESFP

President Trump is not ESFP Napoleon
    Last edited by khcs; 09-17-2020 at 09:35 AM.
    This is the comment you are looking for

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234