Page 121 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,840 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

DO ME.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Aramas LSE?! You're entitled to type however you want but dang lol.
    Yeah nah, you are my mirror. I recognize them EII's from miles

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loaded Piss Gun View Post
    Yeah nah, you are my mirror. I recognize them EII's from miles
    Bruh I still think you could be SEE possibly. Deffo Fi creative tho

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Bruh I still think you could be SEE possibly. Deffo Fi creative tho
    Nah, i'm too much of a negativist type. My Ne is godlike, too. I've been writing a novel non-stop because I just pull new ideas out of my ass like nothing.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nah, i'm too much of a negativist type. My Ne is godlike, too. I've been writing a novel non-stop because I just pull new ideas out of my ass like nothing.
    I wonder what it's like to have Ne first instead of second. I have ideas and random connections happening a lot so first must be like being on acid or something. Lol

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wonder what it's like to have Ne first instead of second. I have ideas and random connections happening a lot so first must be like being on acid or something. Lol

Meth might be a better analogy. With acid, you can't remember what you did twenty seconds ago. With meth, you can't stop thinking of the next follow-on thing.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Meth might be a better analogy. With acid, you can't remember what you did twenty seconds ago. With meth, you can't stop thinking of the next follow-on thing.
    Yeah that doesn't sound like fun lol.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's non-stop madness. Really. In my case it has taken me to being an addict of many things while having many projects I work on almost at the same time.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So jelly of that ability.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's non-stop madness. Really. In my case it has taken me to being an addict of many things while having many projects I work on almost at the same time.
    Yeah I'm lucky if I have enough energy to do anything haha. I meditate every day and that's my most consistent activity. I read sometimes and watch a lot of stuff. I try to write and I just get too tired after a while. Some of that is probably not so much type related as other extenuating stuff. But I burn out pretty easily these days.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
    So jelly of that ability.
    I do gotta learn to how just stick to one or two that can work together. Sometimes I just want it all.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I'm lucky if I have enough energy to do anything haha. I meditate every day and that's my most consistent activity. I read sometimes and watch a lot of stuff. I try to write and I just get too tired after a while. Some of that is probably not so much type related as other extenuating stuff. But I burn out pretty easily these days.
    It can happen. My energy comes in random outbursts, though many times I can just engage myself into doing anything.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do gotta learn to how just stick to one or two that can work together. Sometimes I just want it all.
    Why settle for anything less than cleaning out the entire buffet! Just need to imagine a map to navigate the projects in a comfortable way. If comfort is an option, that is.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m probably only Ne-creative, but I feel like my Ne becomes stronger than at other times. When it happens it’s euphoric. Thoughts are just synthesized together instantly. The universe feels as if it’s in my hands. Everything seems possible. I want to think and to understand and to discover everything there is. It’s a sort of madness, as @Loaded Piss Gun said.

I’m also curious if Ne-bases experience this differently.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why settle for anything less than cleaning out the entire buffet! Just need to imagine a map to navigate the projects in a comfortable way. If comfort is an option, that is.
    Stream of consciousness is always a possibility. Then all the chaos can just go directly on the page.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True. Yes, the ideas that won't be the main one in for example, a story i'm writing, will be left for later or as a twist, or non-explicit plot.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stream of consciousness is always a possibility. Then all the chaos can just go directly on the page.
    Yeah, but it depends on what kind of chaos it is. Is it chaos that needs to be expressed or is expressing it that's the problem.

True. Yes, the ideas that won't be the main one in for example, a story i'm writing, will be left for later or as a twist, or non-explicit plot.
    Sounds like you already got a map then, if only barely conscious.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I’m probably only Ne-creative, but I feel like my Ne becomes stronger than at other times. When it happens it’s euphoric. Thoughts are just synthesized together instantly. The universe feels as if it’s in my hands. Everything seems possible. I want to think and to understand and to discover everything there is. It’s a sort of madness, as @Loaded Piss Gun said.

I’m also curious if Ne-bases experience this differently.
    My Ne controls my life. I'm constantly in search of new excitement, new kind of people and situations that don't even exist in the day to day life. If you went on a tour through my mind your perception of who I am outwardly would probably change.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but it depends on what kind of chaos it is. Is it chaos that needs to be expressed or is expressing it that's the problem.

Sounds like you already got a map then, if only barely conscious.
    The deuteragonist of my novel is ILI, and so is the main villain. The "anti hero" is IEE (not much of a self insert, but he's my avatar in that world.)

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The deuteragonist of my novel is ILI, and so is the main villain. The "anti hero" is IEE (not much of a self insert, but he's my avatar in that world.)
    You should share it here when you finish it.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI's are great supporting characters, once removed from the main attention.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my case, there's a constant need to learn something new and create connections. If I'm not learning I feel my existence is useless. Also it manifests as a constant hunger for interesting novelties, but always somehow related to making connections with different subjects.
    Sometimes it feels like the world moves to slowly and it needs some push to evolve
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    You should share it here when you finish it.
    Alright. Sure! It might take a lot of time though. I'm working on my music and other stuff while doing this. That's also a part of my Ne leading.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI's are great supporting characters, once removed from the main attention.
    Yeah, they make great supporting characters if the main is Fi creative, in my opinion. In this case, the IEE's on cocaine through most of the story.

TIM
    EIE SxSo
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    My brain must be on acid, because I can’t remember anything I say or do within two minutes.I just know the here and now and guess what will happen next?

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

I'm typing DEAD as EIE because he's really caring, a smart humanitarian who can ethically handle people and accurately predict things, and has a vision for a utopia. And also is always on time and can play thing accurately. And DEAD really loves everyone, you know? DEAD is a drama queen, DEAD really loves using third person too. Dead really loves intuition. DEAD is really moody as well. DEAD seeks to understand things and DEAD also knows how to make people feel special and equal. DEAD is always emotional. DEAD is also RED. RED or DEAD.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The chameleons are everywhere. Be scared. They wear faces that aren't theirs, they mold themselves to whatever form mirrors you, behind their expressions is an empty soul. Be wary. It's already about 25% of humanity, and it spreads.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream that DarkAngelFireWolf69 typed me LSI and I think he's right. This dream also took place in Rome.
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Probing for info under pretenses is Fe because it’s a way of emotionally shaping the situation to get someone to do what you want them to do. Depending on the reason as to why that particular person does that would give a better aspect in determining their type. It’s likely EIE or ESE because they’re Ti seeking. I could see an IEE doing that, but it’s mainly for the purposes of protecting their Fi, as in knowing who to trust. They want someone dependable because they are Si seeking. SEE will just ask you straight up and don’t play around so least likely to do such a thing. I’m betting it’s an EIE or ESE.

My hatred of NFs have stemmed long before I got introduced to socionics. I simply hate delusions and NFs are cognitively wired to be prone to delusions. Besides, there’s a lot of types who do hate EIE, they’re just not so vocal about it. EIE and SEE don’t like each other as a general thing, because yes, it’s an asymmetrical relation but not all asymmetrical relations create contention. It’s primarily a hallmark of benefit relation where the benefactor believes they’re psychologically superior and the beneficiary just wants to use the benefactor and turn the tables on them. Benefit is reverse revision and if it’s an Se ego who’s the beneficiary, the reverse revision is going to be more intense. I have an SLE friend who don’t like ESEs and his ex is ESE. She’s constantly doing reverse revision on him and he gets really frustrated. Like I don’t think anyone can get to him as much as his ESE does.
    Betas, especially EIEs are behind flame wars and lynch mobs pretending to be the sacred guardians of some arcane knowledge that only they have a connection to. Beta STs especially NEVER actually analyze the system but take it as it is, and can't tolerate any reasonable contradiction to its application or the possibility that it may be in complete. After all, if it's incomplete or fragmented, how will you gatekeep? Betas are both God-worshippers and have God complex. They worship the image of God because they believe they're God. All you have to do is analyze God- the concept of an all-power, vengeful, whiny lil bitch who throws tantrums is a Beta creation; EIE unmasked. Betas change the parts of any schematic to suit their agenda because they also want to control information. After all, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. They rigidify the original democratic process of discovering knowledge, then hoard and gatekeep the knowledge, freezing process when anyone challenges the hierarchy that Betas have neatly set themselves up as being at the top of the food chain. If they cannot absorb any challenger, they will ostracize and character assassinate those who dares not follow their almighty commands. This is the Beta Quadra way. They believe in brute forcing their way through everything, including formalizing their power, keeping their power, and eradicate anyone who is a threat to it. This is why Beta Quadra is akin to military dictatorships. It's not an exaggeration.

Even this plays out quite clearly with what happens in this forum. The fact that I see a bunch of Betas getting all angry and huffy puffy the moment I say something that challenges their preconceived notions and I actually show that I actually do understand socionics and not going to validate the bullshit stereotypes that people got comfortable with, Betas have fucking emotional meltdown and then blame me for being "emotional" just because I said something they didn't like but the moment I reply to them I'm blamed for "attacking." Make up your fucking minds. Talk about unstable psyche. You can't play agent provocateur and victim at the same time LMAO

It's the same fucking thing with the way people negatively respond to G and try to bastardize his ideas and distort it. It's because make-believe land is fucking over. You can't keep playing IMPOL games by being identity vampires and project your bullshit image as whatever you want it to be just because you feel deservedly powerful. There are people who will call you out on your nonsense. And I've been calling out people's nonsense long before I got introduced to Socionics so this is proof this shit is really in-born and hard-wired. You can't escape your programming.
    @Lolita - EIE

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    @Lolita - EIE
    Thank you for your service.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Lolita - EIE
    What about it?

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Lolita - EIE
    Not a bad zinger. You should of posted it to @Lolita from your @Socionics Is Not A Cult alt though, would of been spicier.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL It's ok. Subteigh is a just another pussy boi IEI with his fluffy Fe theatrics drawing more attention to me. The more attention is drawn on me, the less effective it is to bury my scathing but true analyses which further proves my points about how Betas really are, and socionics does note all this. I love how he tries hard to appear logical but can't ever reason anything that he says. Even after 14 or so years of him being on this forum and thousands of posts, none of them have ever given much insight as mine.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL It's ok. Subteigh is a just another pussy boi IEI
    And now he owes us 120$. Perhaps 20 years of suffering an identity crisis can be considered payment.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-25-2021 at 01:57 AM. Reason: can

TIM
    ENTJ-Ni 8w9 835 SpSx
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Lolita - EIE
    LOL It's ok. Subteigh is a just another pussy boi IEI with his fluffy Fe theatrics drawing more attention to me. The more attention is drawn on me, the less effective it is to bury my scathing but true analyses which further proves my points about how Betas really are, and socionics does note all this. I love how he tries hard to appear logical but can't ever reason anything that he says. Even after 14 or so years of him being on this forum and thousands of posts, none of them have ever given much insight as mine.
    No, I don't think Lolita is an EIE.

Her Te is actually really strong. I doubt that's her tertiary/mobilizing function. Seems like it's her leading/dominant.
    But she doesn't have Ni. Seems like she's even kinda like anti-Ni hahah. The same way I despise Si.
    Which makes her Te-Si-Ne-Fi, or LSE.

That's why based on her posts we can see that she is very, very confident. And "In Your Face". I'm good friends with fellow LSE's, they're my kindred anyway, and her posts remind me of the way my LSE colleagues interact.

I think even in the past some member thought that I was Lolita, they think we have similar thought processing or something like that. And then she goes we don't even write in the same manner. Lol. Point is, I think it might be the Te-dom. Similar, but not the same.

And most of LSE's that I know, they kinda hate EIE. Those Fe-dom are too exhausting for them. And I get it, I think it's the same way I dislike ESE. Which is a superego relation, makes sense, just distance yourself and respect.

But I have several SEE bestfriends, they get along really well with EIE. Benefit relation is one of the best intertype relations I think.

Also, if she's really LSE, that makes her a Delta. That's why she kept saying Betas dream big, or something like that, because Deltas tend to see Beta types as people who "dream big" and always want to turn things into grandiose endeavors yet can't manage day-to-day affairs effectively, which I can't relate at all.
    I'm a Gamma and I never see Beta types dream big, the way I see Beta types is that they're driven and fun.
    Last edited by Scarlett; 03-25-2021 at 05:56 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No one asked me, but both my mother and sister are LSE, and Lolita doesn’t resemble them at all, in my opinion. Female LSEs can have strong opinions and are able to “share” them in a fairly blunt way, but their primary function is Te and I just don’t see a lot of tool-use from Lolita.

She doesn’t try to manipulate the world by using cold, hard facts, but instead makes emotional arguments that have the effect of making people excited. Almost as if her potential Duals were emotionally flat-lined.

@Lolita’s bicycle picture has a random, tasteful, comfortably settled (Si) but interesting and unexpected (Ne) vibe to it. I’d say it’s pure IEE-Ne.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-25-2021 at 05:28 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think @Lolita is indeed SEE, but since she is "kind" enough to go around battle typing everyone and calling them out for all the things they may or may not be doing but that she is definitely doing, then it is equally "kind" to return the favor. she's as beta NF as all the other people she battle types beta NF, and by the ahem "criteria" she herself has set. it is really only fair.

and as an EIE and evil beta, she has drawn the lines of her "gamma" quadra of 2 vs. the rest of the forum, so it's us against them, "compassionate" warfare.

don't feed the troll someone less petty whispers in my ear, but i can't, i can't help it. i'm just a petty EIE.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BEWARE THE EIE ...

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not every EIE will fail at off-road driving. the EIE-D for instance has enhanced Te which obscures their role function, often making it behave more like a creative fct. the EIE-H has enhanced Si. put an EIE-D and EIE-H together and they will be able to act as a functional "SLI," and all the SLI are good at this off road stuff of course. eventually as they aspire to be a sort of rough and tumble back roads person, they will slowly mold into just that, and few will be able to spot that their apparent strengths are actually their weaknesses. this is through the deep chameleon channeling, in which they may even be able to rewrite their genes.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Throw in all the EIE memes now, people. It’s going to get progressively harder to do so the next 6-12 months as people are moved to review their assessment of others and their own type and Gulenko’s conclusions become an accepted truism, like it’s bound to happen.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.