Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Cash me ousside, how bow dat?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat1776 View Post
    phony little manipulative prick.
    lmao sorry I come accross to you like that. I just couldn't take your post seriously as your were quoting me in a hilarious fashion.
    Also what's all this penis-envy bullcrap about you're trying to sell @Kim?
    I'm pretty sure that's not how you get women to sleep with you lmfao

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who says I want to sleep with Kim, or anyone here? That's your motive. That's your motive with the 14 year olds, too. There is no one here who I am interested in sleeping with. You're the person playing this game over how you come across - this is why you act apathetic and laize faire constantly, and don't back up your claims through rational argument. The conversation you're having now is just further bullshitting and maneuvering.
    Infact your previous post on male and female drives is the same thing - the position flies in the face of basic biology, which I have clearly explained, but you "disagree" because it sounds good... like I said, you're a phony little bullshitter who is afraid to think for himself.
    Last edited by rat200Turbo; 07-07-2017 at 03:44 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Ok ladies now let's get information! /slaytastic 3 dancing/

In short: you don't understand the ideas behind the oedipal or electra complex (and they are at the core of all psychoanalysis), but they seem threatening, so you put fourth a misleading narrative on freuds intellectual history that pulls on peoples heartstrings to dismiss the entire concept.
    Typical behavior from another woman with rampant, out of bounds penis envy...
    Denying basic, indisputable information is always a telltale sign of penis envy. Next
    Last edited by rat200Turbo; 07-07-2017 at 03:56 PM.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    The only reason fewer women masturbate is because it's a taboo. They don't talk about it. Not because of sex drive. How many women have you talked to about masturbating?
    Fact: In the Middle Ages, people used to think women were horny devils and men were naturally chaste.

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

I click the thread title thinking I'm just gonna have a good time with a trashy tv personalities but no, what I get is this
    In any case this thread was very eye opening and informative in terms of personality...just not Daniele's lol.

She's definitely SEE-Se. She had way too many opportunities to display her supposed Demonstrative and took none, she doesn't get it or give two craps about it. Demonstrative though, that she has. Also her responses to Phil ostensibly lacked , every response is colored by . I'm actually super happy I stumbled on this thread because I find that some aspects can be really hard to identify in a "normal" situation, but become readily apparent in a more radical setting. It's great for comparison purposes, in this case it confirms my findings about my Super Ego after a night sitting through Wikisocion articles.

SEEs are a recipe for success in reality tv environments, God bless them

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEE-Se so/sx

the Big Mouth...rah rah rah...rah rah rah...

Some of them can fight but they have to be all hyped up to fight.

In general, the SEE-Se's Overdone displays of superficial materialism makes for a good point of distinction with SLE...i.e. big fake gold jewelry, reeking of perfume, an obsession with tanning, hair extensions, selfies, twerking, gross muscularity, lots of crude humor involving sex, etc.

She's kinesthetically volatile, guarded and defensive....ready to jump up at you like a rattlesnake. so 6w5 works for her enneagram type. Motivation: Self-protection

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEE-Se insults pull from imagination more than SLE-Ti insults do. Deadpool is a good example of a fictional SEE-Se because the dialogue is perfectly written for that type's cognition. They lack the hard-headed realism of SLE-Ti. SLE-Ti insults are usually pretty truthful but can simplify reality through lots of omission, both internally and externally. SLE-Ti is tougher in that sense and therefore drawn more into careers and arenas where competition and aggression is valued. SEE-Se is drawn more down the avenue of pop-culture, comedy, entertainment. They don't thrive in and relish high stakes, cutthroat environments like the SLE-Ti does. Not that other types don't participate in these arenas, but the SLE-Ti are usually leaders and rugged individualists in these arenas. In other words, very confident in calling their own shots because their cognition is so naturally calibrated to warfare. With SEE-Se, there's more of a search for popularity.

SEE-Se insults are also more general and not situation-specific. Trump had some sexually crude remarks to make, but he did not go on youtube plastering those remarks for everybody to hear. That would be like shooting his ambitions in the foot. It was specific to a couple of guys being on a bus. SEE-Se is more likely to make the sex tapes and youtube videos of them doing stuff that goes for over-the-top shock value. SEI-Fi as well....but for SEI-Fi, there's always an artistic pretension attached to their public, anarchistic crudeness (i.e. Ozzy Osbourne, Wendy O Williams, Marilyn Manson, Jim Morrison).

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Danielle Bregoli

Seems SEE or SLE to me. First impression SLE. Of course wanting her to be SEE for obvious reasons
    But I'm pretty sure she's too tough, also witty to be SEE.
    Reminds me a bit of Connor Mcgregor, actually, also gives 0 fucks about what people think, and confidence through the roof, very admirable
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...he-MMA-fighter

LOL

LOL this chick is fkin hilarious, watch the first 6 seconds

Wait, she's 14? lmao? Feelsbadman

Anyhow I think SLE, anybody agree?

P.S how do i make this thread NSFW? this 14-yo is making me feel tingly in my pants
    Talk about early maturity. She could pass for 19.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can't resist the temptation to, uh, come in here and test out my budding Ti

This I agree with. I'm pretty sure women have roughly the same amounts of sex drive as men, but society has been so twisted as to mindfuck them into thinking they should basically not have sex because it's a sin. It's a christian thing, and it is still very much so prevalent in our society.
    On average, men do have higher sex drives than women. However, there are a minority of women whose sex drives exceed that of the average male. Think of two bell curves, one for men and one for women, with their medians at a different point. Here is an uncontroversial example, one showing you the difference between male and female height:

The same principle applies here.

There's a reason we have the term ''slut-shaming''.
    But we don't really have this for guys, now do we?
    There is indeed a reason that women who sleep around a lot are shamed, but men are not. The reason is simple; male and female sexuality are not the same.

Women are pretty much guaranteed reproductive success, but men are not. As such, if women are "sleeping around", they're probably only doing it with a small number of men, leaving the rest of the men with no sexual capital. As a result, these unlucky men become unproductive - after all why bother to create if you don't have a stake in future generations?

This is why...

If a guy sleeps with a lot of women, he's a champ.
    If a girl sleeps with a lot of men, she's a slut.

For guys, the worst thing that can happen is to look incompetent, afraid, to show emotional weakness, to cry, to have failed your career.
    For women, the worst thing that can happen is to look sexually promiscuous, easy, slutty.
    A double standard may not seem fair, but it's nonetheless essential for us to successfully reproduce and expand as a society. After all, we are constantly in competition with other civilisations for territory and dominance, most of whom (such as the Islamic world) tightly control female sexuality to ensure that reproductive success is high.

Feminism has been a disaster for the West, mainly because it has encouraged women to delay childbirth and avoid monogamous relationships - leading to the situation in the "female sexuality" diagram.

This is the reason why women are so anxious about displaying their sexuality out in the open.
    This is probably also the reason why women don't allow themselves to masturbate regularly.
    They're conditioned to feel better about themselves if they didn't do it.
    Because for some reason, holy mother mary the virgin is still the unconscious female role model when it comes to values regarding females in our society.

Because according to our society's traditional values that are still very much so prevalent today (Why is still beyond me, maybe because nobody ever dares to question the status quo so things stay the same forever) men should be strong and providing, and women should be pure and caregiving.
    At least to me they are not "traditional values", but a natural derivative of our biological imperatives. If you're a woman, the chances are that a man will come along, offer sex and you'll have babies. For this reason, sperm is in abundance, and everyone is ultimately better of when women are choosy about who they sleep with.

As a caveat, I do want to say that personality traits - like your desire for emotional intensity, or closure in relationships - have as much to do with Quadra as biological sex. The women of Beta Quadra seem to prefer men who are emotionally intense and expressive, even though they still expect them to be physically dominant and providers.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    I can't resist the temptation to, uh, come in here and test out my budding Ti

On average, men do have higher sex drives than women. However, there are a minority of women whose sex drives exceed that of the average male. Think of two bell curves, one for men and one for women, with their medians at a different point. Here is an uncontroversial example, one showing you the difference between male and female height:

The same principle applies here.

There is indeed a reason that women who sleep around a lot are shamed, but men are not. The reason is simple; male and female sexuality are not the same.

Women are pretty much guaranteed reproductive success, but men are not. As such, if women are "sleeping around", they're probably only doing it with a small number of men, leaving the rest of the men with no sexual capital. As a result, these unlucky men become unproductive - after all why bother to create if you don't have a stake in future generations?

This is why...

A double standard may not seem fair, but it's nonetheless essential for us to successfully reproduce and expand as a society. After all, we are constantly in competition with other civilisations for territory and dominance, most of whom (such as the Islamic world) tightly control female sexuality to ensure that reproductive success is high.

Feminism has been a disaster for the West, mainly because it has encouraged women to delay childbirth and avoid monogamous relationships - leading to the situation in the "female sexuality" diagram.

At least to me they are not "traditional values", but a natural derivative of our biological imperatives. If you're a woman, the chances are that a man will come along, offer sex and you'll have babies. For this reason, sperm is in abundance, and everyone is ultimately better of when women are choosy about who they sleep with.

As a caveat, I do want to say that personality traits - like your desire for emotional intensity, or closure in relationships - have as much to do with Quadra as biological sex. The women of Beta Quadra seem to prefer men who are emotionally intense and expressive, even though they still expect them to be physically dominant and providers.
    Meh i think women sexuality really is not all that different than that of men. I really think that culture has so much more to do with the way women discern themselves from men sexually, way more than ud like to think.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    On average, men do have higher sex drives than women.
    u kno it bro

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

tfw this 13 yo chick is hotter than most girls on this forum

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

D. Bregoli strongly reminds me of the dog in the classic Soviet propaganda film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jETJt_zbnKk
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

she has boobs

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE & I like her. Ya'll see her going at Dr. Phil for sending kids to those "ranches"? "I'm not done with you Phillip" YES girl!!

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C-SEE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345