Thread: I find this socionics to MBTI translation to be the most accurate

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I find this socionics to MBTI translation to be the most accurate

... and it seems this is how its interpreted even by ppl such as Gulenko.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So in cases of deviation INTP/J INFP/J ENTJ ESTP ESFP/J are the most common ones, interesting... Hmm i wonder what the common denominator amongst them are (if there are)

ENTJ ESTP thing is definitely interesting. Trump is often typed ENTJ in MBTI and SLE or SEE in socionics
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 08-28-2020 at 09:36 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onfireee View Post
    So in cases of deviation INTP/J INFP/J ENTJ ESTP ESFP/J are the most common ones, interesting... Hmm i wonder what the common denominator amongst them are (if there are)

ENTJ ESTP thing is definitely interesting. Trump is often typed ENTJ in MBTI and SLE or SEE in socionics
    MBTI users don't know the concept of hidden agenda. That's why they think Trump is ENTJ lol. Trump is ESTP or ESFP in both systems... @shotgunfingers And no, this information is wrong.
    http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=J/P_switch
    http://www.socionics.com/articles/howto.htm
    This articles are very accurate.
    Shortly; there’s a 1:1 correlation between Socionics and MBTI “in extroverts”. Only for introverts, the J/P "can" change (or does not change). I am INTP in both system
    "Unsure about being T or F -> you are Socionics IXXp
    Unsure about being S or N -> you are Socionics IXXj"

For example https://www.personality-database.com/ This is a MBTI typing site.
    https://www.personality-database.com...rsonality-type
    Gregory House INTJ(LII) in both system. But MBTI users don't know quadras either. G. House in the alpha quadra and that's the why his behavior is similar to ENTp's(ILE). MBTI users think he might be ENTP(mbti) because he does not look like LIE(ENTj).

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkBlue View Post
    MBTI users don't know the concept of hidden agenda. That's why they think Trump is ENTJ lol. Trump is ESTP or ESFP in both systems... @shotgunfingers And no, this information is wrong.
    Shortly; there’s a 1:1 correlation between Socionics and MBTI “in extroverts”. Only for introverts, the J/P "can" change (or does not change). I am INTP in both system

Gregory House INTJ(LII) in both system. But MBTI users don't know quadras either. G. House in the alpha quadra and that's the why his behavior is similar to ENTp's(ILE). MBTI users think he might be ENTP(mbti) because he does not look like LIE(ENTj).
    key word i saw in the second article (as u've referenced) is the individual being "unsure" ... that makes perfect sense but should be expected. people have to know themselves well enough because if u dont its like yeah of course ur gonna mistype yourself. i think people have a tendency to over-analyze because theres so much information. its like the paradox of choice

nice references. the authors have obviously done their hw, and im sure some *particular individuals* will enjoy the Te.
    references. since no facts can *ever* be proven outside Te.
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 08-29-2020 at 02:08 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well yeah. but the ESTp to ENTJ thing seems to be true.

Napoleon I Bonaparte under Gulenko is SLE and in MBTI he is ENTJ. Enneagram 8w7.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Well yeah. but the ESTp to ENTJ thing seems to be true.

Napoleon I Bonaparte under Gulenko is SLE and in MBTI he is ENTJ. Enneagram 8w7.
    tumblr_prxoeqc45C1uf76ew_540.jpg
    Cause they think Se-Si users are stupid. Napoleon I Bonaparte is ESTP in both system. Be sure, there are too many wrong typings in MBTI theory.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tumblr_prxoeqc45C1uf76ew_540.jpg
    Cause they think Se-Si users are stupid. Napoleon I Bonaparte is ESTP in both system. Be sure, there are too many wrong typings in MBTI theory.
    Yeah that is true.

Otherwise I have seen btw Gulenko type Einstein as ILI and said its the equivalent of MBTI INTP.

Xd and Susan Cain under socionics is actually an extrovert. The irony.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

MBTI users don't know the concept of hidden agenda. That's why they think Trump is ENTJ lol. Trump is ESTP or ESFP in both systems...
    He has Se as his base function. MBTI usually describes ENTJ as a less spontaneous ESTP.

That being said, wouldn't the switch happen the other way around? Socionics would also open up the possibility that Trump could be LIE, since him exhibiting alot of Se behaviors wouldn't fix him as an Se base, due to the concept of hidden agenda...his Se behaviors could be explained by the presence of a hidden agenda, meaning he could be LIE or EIE, not just SEE or SLE? Or did I not understand what you wrote?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    He has Se as his base function. MBTI usually describes ENTJ as a less spontaneous ESTP.

That being said, wouldn't the switch happen the other way around? Socionics would also open up the possibility that Trump could be LIE, since him exhibiting alot of Se behaviors wouldn't fix him as an Se base, due to the concept of hidden agenda...his Se behaviors could be explained by the presence of a hidden agenda, meaning he could be LIE or EIE, not just SEE or SLE? Or did I not understand what you wrote?
    Trump is typed by Gulenko as SEE, not SLE: https://socioniks.net/famouspeople/?...famouspolitiki

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Trump is typed by Gulenko as SEE, not SLE: https://socioniks.net/famouspeople/?...famouspolitiki
    I know.

I type Trump as Se base, leaning SLE.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlikely to be LIE but true, Trump could be LIE. I think he is ESXP. And I mean MBTI is a superficial theory, it is only useful for typing.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Unlikely to be LIE but true, Trump could be LIE. I think he is ESXP.
    I don't think he is LIE either lol. I'm pretty sure he is SLE. Gulenko types him as SEE because HSS types by quadra values. Trump is more of an economic actor than a genuine political one, so they conclude SEE, gamma.

And I mean MBTI is a superficial theory, it is only useful for typing.
    Yes, MBTI goes by four letter dichotomy, which is why it's suprising they type Trump as an intuitive type. For the record one MBTI site I came across (don't remember, it was test I took for professional assesment) typed Trump as ESTP. MBTI people may get hung up on the image of ENTJ as this ruthless businessman, so typing Trump as one would make sense if you don't look beyond. Socionics opens the possibility of superid functions influencing one's behavior, Trump devalues Fi and there's no way it's his suggestive function lol.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think he is LIE either lol. I'm pretty sure he is SLE. Gulenko types him as SEE because HSS types by quadra values. Trump is more of an economic actor than a genuine political one, so they conclude SEE, gamma.

Yes, MBTI goes by four letter dichotomy, which is why it's suprising they type Trump as an intuitive type. For the record one MBTI site I came across (don't remember, it was test I took for professional assesment) typed Trump as ESTP. MBTI people may get hung up on the image of ENTJ as this ruthless businessman, so typing Trump as one would make sense if you don't look beyond. Socionics opens the possibility of superid functions influencing one's behavior, Trump devalues Fi and there's no way it's his suggestive function lol.
    Yes and with this you have reached 4500 posts

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know.

I type Trump as Se base, leaning SLE.

SLE

SEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Rational types with leading irrational functions and vice versa is nonsense.
    Dichotomies of MBTI exist in Socionics and in Jung texts (!) as J = rationality and P = irrationality.
    So notations alike "INTp" or claims alike "INTJ = INTp" are absurd. While MBTI texts have the mistake about introverted types functions where they contradict to Jung.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've recently got into this personality stuff, and it's fascinating! Translating MBTI to Socionics is best done based on cognitive functions. Some people argue against this, saying that the cognitive functions aren't the same, but they're very similar as far as I studied. I even did an article about this and then asked circletranslations.com to help me translate it into other languages. If you allow me, I'll send you an email if you're interested in it. As I said, I am new to this type of stuff, but I'm feeling like I'm getting a grasp of it. It's very interesting, and everyone should know their type of personality!