I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Meeting the first dual and guess what

This is what has happened to me with what I consider to be the process of dualization and its consequences.

Phase 1. You see them from a distance. You get curious. You feel that they have something unique that catches your attention, but you don't know what it is. They seem like an ideal person from a distance and they bring you nostalgic feelings from childhood (maybe?).
    Phase 2. You talk to them. You get disappointed.
    Case 1: You think: is this person dumb or retarded?
    Case 2: You think: this person is too boring and mentally delayed.
    Phase 3:
    Case 1: You watch them (from a distance) deal with things you can't and it's shocking and scary. You hear about them, and they have done things you have dreamed about but have failed in the past.
    Case 2: You ask for their help unconsciously and they help you as though it was effortless for them.
    Phase 5: You start to understand their importance for you and how capable they can be. Your interest gets ignited once again
    Phase 6: You reach out to them and start asking for their help and offer some help too. Then It becomes a cycle of getting help and helping.
    Phase 7: After spending a lot of time with them and exchanging information with them you start to think about how good are these moments, and you have a strange feeling of peace and ease when you think about them. You realize there's some unusual connection between you two.
    Phase 8: You lose them for some reason (They die, move to another city or stop going to where you both used to meet, or another reason). You start to feel dead inside with their absence. Life was so easy with them! Now you have no motivation to keep things going on on your own. It feels that you have lost part of your own body/soul.
    Phase 9: You start to look for people like them everywhere. You start seeing a lot of people similar to them, but with a very different body and life.
    Phase 10: You approach them treating them like they're your old friend, and they back off. You need to be patient!! You realize they do not feel as close to them as you do. You try to be friends with them, but getting close artificially is too hard.
    Phase 11:
    11. 1: You start to offer help to them (just like before) and they may be slow about letting you in but eventually they give in.
    11. 2: You learn to give signals to your duals wherever you meet them about who you are, and they respond instantly with interest.
    Phase 12: Now you know how to approach them and you start making friendship with many of them, but you can't have a relationship with most of them due to incompatibility in other aspects not related to Socionics.
    Phase 13: Some of them start falling for you. Now you don't know what to do with so many little love affairs
    Phase 14: **about to happen**
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10000000000% me right now. Stop following me @Megatrop !

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    10000000000% me right now. Stop following me @Megatrop !
    LOL I'm love. If you stop running away I will reach you eventually.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    My Fi polr will taze you when you catch me.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is what has happened to me with what I consider to be the process of dualization and its consequences.

Phase 1. You see them from a distance. You get curious. You feel that they have something unique that catches your attention, but you don't know what it is. They seem like an ideal person from a distance and they bring you nostalgic feelings from childhood (maybe?).
    Phase 2. You talk to them. You get disappointed.
    Case 1: You think: is this person dumb or retarded?
    Case 2: You think: this person is too boring and mentally delayed.
    Phase 3:
    Case 1: You watch them (from a distance) deal with things you can't and it's shocking and scary. You hear about them, and they have done things you have dreamed about but have failed in the past.
    Case 2: You ask for their help unconsciously and they help you as though it was effortless for them.
    Phase 5: You start to understand their importance for you and how capable they can be. Your interest gets ignited once again
    Phase 6: You reach out to them and start asking for their help and offer some help too. Then It becomes a cycle of getting help and helping.
    Phase 7: After spending a lot of time with them and exchanging information with them you start to think about how good are these moments, and you have a strange feeling of peace and ease when you think about them. You realize there's some unusual connection between you two.
    Phase 8: You lose them for some reason (They die, move to another city or stop going to where you both used to meet, or another reason). You start to feel dead inside with their absence. Life was so easy with them! Now you have no motivation to keep things going on on your own. It feels that you have lost part of your own body/soul.
    Phase 9: You start to look for people like them everywhere. You start seeing a lot of people similar to them, but with a very different body and life.
    Phase 10: You approach them treating them like they're your old friend, and they back off. You need to be patient!! You realize they do not feel as close to them as you do. You try to be friends with them, but getting close artificially is too hard.
    Phase 11:
    11. 1: You start to offer help to them (just like before) and they may be slow about letting you in but eventually they give in.
    11. 2: You learn to give signals to your duals wherever you meet them about who you are, and they respond instantly with interest.
    Phase 12: Now you know how to approach them and you start making friendship with many of them, but you can't have a relationship with most of them due to incompatibility in other aspects not related to Socionics.
    Phase 13: Some of them start falling for you. Now you don't know what to do with so many little love affairs
    Phase 14: **about to happen**
    This is perfect, holy fuck.

I also have thought many SLI's were mentally retarded at first, no offense but it's how I usually have seen some, but they're actually cool.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    This is perfect, holy fuck.

I also have thought many SLI's were mentally retarded at first, no offense but it's how I usually have seen some, but they're actually cool.
    Same with me and ESI's.

Now I'm wondering if ESI's see me as being emotionally retarded on first meeting. I think it's very likely.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Same with me and ESI's.

Now I'm wondering if ESI's see me as being emotionally retarded on first meeting. I think it's very likely.
    My SLI bestie and I liked each other at first, but while i thought she was sort of dumb she thought i was kinda sociopath or something along those lines, she said

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha.. reading through it, the final phases are very amusing
    Could be accurate, actually.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Each male IEE must have an affair with a female SLE at least once in their lifetime. But be warned: you cannot undo what has happened and you can unlearn what you will have learned. It will mark you for the rest of your life. Adam and Eve got kicked out of paradise for lesser offenses ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    My Fi polr will taze you when you catch me.
    As you will be tazed by his Ti-PoLR ;-)
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Imagine the most pseudo retarded person. He/she is your dual.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup. Pretty much how I see IEIs. Delusional and mentally challenged, weak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk