Page 145 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,800 of 7924

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Free View Post
    SIX responses to someone's ONE response is a bit overkill. It's obvious whoever the person is, they got to you deeply... Regardless of who is right or wrong. Whoever responds the most loses the psychological upper hand in the situation.
    No, I just am in general, a burst texter. That is why I have 1.7K almost posts, and have not yet even been here for 2 months (will be 2 in a few days). I am a stream of conscious approach.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

My thoughts align with action to succeed what needs…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's autistic. She's said it like 8 times. They overshare. They have poor boundaries. She needs to block across all accounts, but she won't listen because she's IEI.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't complete my original thought and more flows, or sometimes I want one point to stand alone to make it more focused on.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (But Zelda's incarnate too).

Dragons:

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    She's autistic. She's said it like 8 times. They overshare. They have poor boundaries. She needs to block across all accounts, but she won't listen because she's IEI.
    Yes. The amount of over-sharing seems concerning at times to be honest.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    What do you mean by this
    It means as it implies; I had been diagnosed with borderline a few years ago, but that same exact year, it got taken off as a diagnosis by opinion of other professionals. I can maybe see how the semantic structure is a bit confusing in my original sentence, though.

They decided I don't have it, a different set of professionals. They in place of borderline just repeated my autism diagnosis and added "other trauma specified disorder".

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    No, I just am in general, a burst texter. That is why I have 1.7K almost posts, and have not yet even been here for 2 months (will be 2 in a few days). I am a stream of conscious approach.
    I think stream of conscious, by the way, more aligns with a perceiving base; Pe and Pi. Whereas rational bases more likely constrict to one thought presentation and think about it, whereas we P's, go with it as it comes up.

Dragons:

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t usually block / ignore people anywhere but I ended up ignoring Stray because he’s annoying and a waste of time.

As for the rest, this whole fiasco now hit my Fi PoLR.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, @Breezy, give @Braingel a break. She have been through a lot of shit in her life, and she don’t need to deal with more shit.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interessant. That's a lot of members.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I don’t usually block / ignore people anywhere but I ended up ignoring Stray because he’s annoying and a waste of time.

I don't normally block/ignore people either.. I find it hard to just long-term cut someone off, in hopes they will change.. There were people on Quora harassing me for awhile, and they blocked me so I could not respond to them and defend myself, and I did not block them, until like 7 months later..

I will only block someone if they are relentlessly harassing me and keep sending me shit, though I do typically block people who have me on Quora, that person was particular case..

Plus, I like to express myself still. It is hard for me to just put up the boundary when they say untrue or triggering things.

I never really initiate blocks at all, unless it is the exception with constant harassment.

Dragons:

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who are you

accts with < 100 posts who harass people out of nowhere should b banned

but since mods won't do that, u should ignore then immediately
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 08-13-2021 at 03:46 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Yes. The amount of over-sharing seems concerning at times to be honest.
    ^^^^^

see, this type of thing (having a "public" discussion) is covert harassment. it's covert bc u people r pretending like they care on the outside, but r obsessed with labeling. this is indirectly harassing someone. similar thing happened here and also here

if u actually care about the person, PM them.

this is retarded and u guys r acting like pieces of shit
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 08-10-2021 at 03:07 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like you're the thought police...calling people
    "rats" and harassing them. Pot meet kettle. You're a joke. You know damn well that people rarely get banned from this place... Why would they start doing so to protect your sensibilities?

Living by different standards for yourself vs. others. LOL.
    Last edited by Free; 08-10-2021 at 01:11 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good. Keep it that way...!

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    who are you lol

accts with < 100 posts who harass people out of nowhere should b banned (@bryanbone, @Breezy, @Free)

if that's not possible, ignore them immediately
    stop talking about that especially on threads where it's not the topic. @Kill4Me was a psychopath asking for people to get banned when an EII exposed him of his doing what he wanted others to be banned for. He also didn't like snowflakes.
    You want to take away people's expression and experience of anger. like @Braingel 's family find her outbursts abusive while you're neglecting and perpetuating abuse. You started with your hyporcritical arrogant remarks you never wanted a discussion you are incapable of having one. You just want to be validated and when that doesn't happen you play victim.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bryanbone View Post
    stop talking about that especially on threads where it's not the topic. @Kill4Me was a psychopath asking for people to get banned when an EII exposed him of his doing what he wanted others to be banned for. He also didn't like snowflakes.
    You want to take away people's expression and experience of anger. like @Braingel 's family find her outbursts abusive while you're neglecting and perpetuating abuse. You started with your hyporcritical arrogant remarks you never wanted a discussion you are incapable of having one. You just want to be validated and when that doesn't happen you play victim.
    That's his whole game... he's very predictable. He will be friendly for a bit, lash out, "apologize", feign innocence of being offensive, be friendly again, and then lash out yet again because he believes people are orchestrating a plot against him.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quoted for posteriority:

"1.9 Do not post threads asking for members to be banned, this is purely at the discretion of the moderations and administration. Do not do this. No member will be banned without commiting a infraction."

Adios.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post

Enjoy your scented tampons, Samantha

Yeah, just so members don't twist their panties in a knot, I'll only acknowledge Kimmy with the retarded dog gifs from this point on.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sygma View Post
    I mean restrictive gravity, gravity, speed of light and stuff would still apply. Its not because a particular application of a principle doesn't occur outside of a particular mass that it makes the principle invalid. I'd also argue that history would repeat itself when it comes down to the predictability of human behaviour even in space.

Besides, I can't wait to have my skeleton just walk out from my body without having any organs attached to it to then ascend to some 12D Si shit, for it to find god, in order to experience true 24D reality
    Human behavior may repeat of itself, but without all the access to technology, earthly materialism (etc), it may start on a better foot and grow into something better at the beginning, which could alter how in future it would make trajectory.

Dragons:

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It means as it implies; I had been diagnosed with borderline a few years ago, but that same exact year, it got taken off as a diagnosis by opinion of other professionals. I can maybe see how the semantic structure is a bit confusing in my original sentence, though.

They decided I don't have it, a different set of professionals. They in place of borderline just repeated my autism diagnosis and added "other trauma specified disorder".
    CPTSD is often confused for BPD. Fortunately more psychologists are becoming more aware of CPTSD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Human behavior may repeat of itself, but without all the access to technology, earthly materialism (etc), it may start on a better foot and grow into something better at the beginning, which could alter how in future it would make trajectory.
    I mean I respect your optimism, but we're only capable of pretty much dividing to better conquer. I'm guessing that in the worse case scenario, imagining that the super rich or something manage to get up there, they'll need sustainable energy / farming and all of that which they should get since at this level of money / rank, they'll be able to get with the most brilliant scientists or something and it will all go down to shit when there'll be a need of survival

If we somehow manage to prosper in some way or another in space I don't see anything different happening that already happened. Just a bunch of animals in another environment.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    CPTSD is often confused for BPD. Fortunately more psychologists are becoming more aware of CPTSD.
    You're correct. I personally believe that people who are respondent to psychotherapy for borderline symptoms, should not diagnose with borderline, because a personality disorder is defined as a rigid pattern of behavior and thinking... It would take far more than 1-2 years to see drastic progress-- contrary as with seen with borderline symptom responsive to DBT (improve in few years).

It instead should be diagnosed as CPTSD in case of trauma, or emotional dysregulation disorder without it...

True personality disorder are hardwired to the person's psyche and will take years of improvement, which is why no other personality disorder that diagnoses is respondent well to treatment. Of course they just may not yet know what effectively treats as with presentation of borderline symptom, yet still, it contradicts definition of rigid schema.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Additionally, autism is highly misunderstood in females, and those of us who are autistic with abusive history, will present differently, and there is scarce research in autism past early childhood. Most denotes solely there, and much of this paucity stems from Autism Speaks donating mostly to early childhood autism prevention, trying eradicate of its existence.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apart of how I know borderline truly was misdiagnosis is because my "splitting" localizes to my family and people reminding me of my family. It is a traumatic trigger, in line with a post-traumatic reaction. If truly borderline, I would split in generalized way and would just whenever angry.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apart of why I get reactive even when criticized, has do with my abuse and trauma.. Even with Breezy here, my parents try make me believe I am a schizophrenic and that all the abuse (physical and emotional, sexual harassment and enabling sexual abuse incidences I had, blackmailing me to not report)they have made me endure was imagined in my head, so it was very triggering for Breezy to say the whole borderline-schizo posting..

Then my father as you can see, gives me undue criticism:
    https://youtu.be/uW_UM6eos3o

People conflate this to HA Se, but I am not in general having that strong of Se and am quite weakened in it. However, I may be a triple reactive, given enneagram is environmental and my environment has made me reactive, though I am not in general that reactive either, and it localizes.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At least I believe that splitting should define in a generalized way, because I see localization as more aligning with traumatic triggering.

Dragons:

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you say makes sense. I had a therapist tell me I had CPTSD. I grew up with near constant verbal abuse from my father and I would lash out because I felt like a cornered animal. Unfortunately, the victims are often presented with the burden of getting help while the abuser does not have to bear the burden of being the "crazy one." I see it with my sister-in-law too who has been physically and verbally abused by her husband and his mother over many years. But because she broke down crying in court, she was the one who had to get counseling via court order since this is a custody battle. Same with my wife who was abused and raped but was the one sent to a psychward when she was just a child (my wife has PTSD from much of her life experiences which would have broken most people).

It gets easier when you can move out. Yes, it is harder in terms of paying bills and working a shitty job, but it is, in my experience, so much better than being told you are a piece of shit for having very human reactions to bullying and being trashed for any little perceived fuck up you do. I used to lose my shit but eventually I just shut up and took the rage and insults silently. Even now, when visiting my dad and when he lashes out because of his own mental health issues, I just say nothing and try to not take it personally. It takes a lot of discipline and mental fortitude to do that, though.

Unfortunately, the triggers don't really go away but they can be managed via therapy and/or mindfulness and making sure to keep a distance from toxic people when possible.

Hang in there. People are assholes but I believe you will find people who understand and who are respectful of who you are and your experiences.

I think one of the key differences between CPTSD and BPD is how relationships are managed. BPD is more likely to have highly unstable relationships but hold onto them out of fear of abandonment whereas people with CPTSD can sometimes be more avoidant of relationships though this is not always the case.

For instance, there were times I wanted to leave my marriage because I was of the impression that I was going to endure the same shit from my spouse as I did my father, usually as a result of an emotional flashback and trigger. Most of the time, though, I am low maintenance, undemanding, and sensitive to my wife's needs and avoid causing any ruckus. So my normal personality is very relaxed, to myself, and trying to be cooperative and unobtrusive and emotionally flat. That and I am a loner by nature and am perfectly fine with being alone for long periods of time and feel guarded when meeting new people even if I project a friendly front (well, what I consider friendly, though many people think I am angry or dislike them even when it is not true).

I am not sure how CPTSD manifests in an IEI (which I am very confident you are one) but I imagine there can be more confusion between the CPTSD and BPD, but as you said, the latter is a personality disorder with pretty static traits whereas as with CPTSD, one acts out emotionally as a result of a trigger and feeling pushed against a wall, so to speak.

Unfortunately, not everyone is supportive when it comes to mental health since there is a sharp stigma against those who are neurodiverse or else are having normal reactions to prolonged extreme stressors which can result in CPTSD which is a normal response to that. But ableism is not something that is going to go away anytime soon. The easiest thing to do is shrug off what people say and focus on what one needs to do for themselves.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you say makes sense. I had a therapist tell me I had CPTSD. I grew up with near constant verbal abuse from my father and I would lash out because I felt like a cornered animal. Unfortunately, the victims are often presented with the burden of getting help while the abuser does not have to bear the burden of being the "crazy one." I see it with my sister-in-law too who has been physically and verbally abused by her husband and his mother over many years. But because she broke down crying in court, she was the one who had to get counseling via court order since this is a custody battle. Same with my wife who was abused and raped but was the one sent to a psychward when she was just a child (my wife has PTSD from much of her life experiences which would have broken most people).

It gets easier when you can move out. Yes, it is harder in terms of paying bills and working a shitty job, but it is, in my experience, so much better than being told you are a piece of shit for having very human reactions to bullying and being trashed for any little perceived fuck up you do. I used to lose my shit but eventually I just shut up and took the rage and insults silently. Even now, when visiting my dad and when he lashes out because of his own mental health issues, I just say nothing and try to not take it personally. It takes a lot of discipline and mental fortitude to do that, though.

Unfortunately, the triggers don't really go away but they can be managed via therapy and/or mindfulness and making sure to keep a distance from toxic people when possible.

Hang in there. People are assholes but I believe you will find people who understand and who are respectful of who you are and your experiences.

I think one of the key differences between CPTSD and BPD is how relationships are managed. BPD is more likely to have highly unstable relationships but hold onto them out of fear of abandonment whereas people with CPTSD can sometimes be more avoidant of relationships though this is not always the case.

For instance, there were times I wanted to leave my marriage because I was of the impression that I was going to endure the same shit from my spouse as I did my father, usually as a result of an emotional flashback and trigger. Most of the time, though, I am low maintenance, undemanding, and sensitive to my wife's needs and avoid causing any ruckus. So my normal personality is very relaxed, to myself, and trying to be cooperative and unobtrusive and emotionally flat. That and I am a loner by nature and am perfectly fine with being alone for long periods of time and feel guarded when meeting new people even if I project a friendly front (well, what I consider friendly, though many people think I am angry or dislike them even when it is not true).

I am not sure how CPTSD manifests in an IEI (which I am very confident you are one) but I imagine there can be more confusion between the CPTSD and BPD, but as you said, the latter is a personality disorder with pretty static traits whereas as with CPTSD, one acts out emotionally as a result of a trigger and feeling pushed against a wall, so to speak.

Unfortunately, not everyone is supportive when it comes to mental health since there is a sharp stigma against those who are neurodiverse or else are having normal reactions to prolonged extreme stressors which can result in CPTSD which is a normal response to that. But ableism is not something that is going to go away anytime soon. The easiest thing to do is shrug off what people say and focus on what one needs to do for themselves.
    I think if a CPTSD has abandonment trauma, they can hold unto relationships too, or if they grew up with no friends.. I had this issue bad a few years ago, but it not as much is now, as I have learned to see, mostly through that LII I have shown on here, that people can stay.

ITR-wise, the LII really is what I needed, given the beneficiary never really leaves the benefactor, and benefactor is one to terminate it most times.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The borderline will have unstable relations though, which I do not. Enneagram 4 already implies a fear of abandonment, meaning my trauma has made me fear of it.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've noticed a correspondence of sexual 4 and sexual 6 matching a lot of borderline symptoms.. Sexual 4 relates a lot to BPD and NPD if in an unhealthy level... I am a social 4 if going by the archetype of 4, though. By IV alone, which is different, I am sexual.

Dragons:

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI DCNH of forum members, as a provisional suggestion, imo:

SEI-D: @Poptart
    SEI-C: @MissDucki
    SEI-N: @Tallmo
    SEI-H: @fatgurl

@MissDucki: this might help you
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 08-11-2021 at 01:31 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe So4w5, 461
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post

Nice making of theme, and one of every each.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post

@MissDucki: this might help you
    Thank you! yes I read them in G's book. Depending on my headspace I relate to both Creative and Normalizing the most. I just posted a thread on it to discuss it. While I do think I lean more creative, I kinda want that aha! moment and I want to be as certain as I can if I am going to follow through on my DCNH type is all.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I figured I was Harmonizing subtype pretty early on. I didn't even need to read the others. I just knew.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really don't know why I'm doing this, it could be because I'm bored but I am going to summon @Sol and say I don't know how anyone can not see you as anything but an LSI.

I know my dual when I see it.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Sky is not EIE. Rather than focusing on her stubborn manner of interacting with certain people, I suggest considering instead her lack of persuasiveness—no offense, Sky. She doesn’t tailor her message to her audience. She persistently says the same things pretty much the same way and has been doing so for years, regardless of the feedback received. Any change in how she communicates is slow, incremental, and apparently related to her internal processes and not to external demands. She doesn’t step back for a larger picture, instead picking at granular details.

This is actually incredibly similar to how Sol communicates, by the way. Both of them think they have the right system, with very little give-and-take. They just don’t have the same system, so they are at odds here.

They are also almost never entertaining.

It’s an Fe desert.
    I missed this post and I have to learn to do this for my future success <3
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, the Beta's of this forum really love arguing on this thread lol

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM